Forums » Testimonies

A letter to God

• 15 posts
    October 14, 2015 2:37 AM EDT
    Dear Lord,
    I just wana say....YOU ARE SO AWESOME ! I cant believe a man that's as mighty, powerful, HOLY, clean an pure as YOU would even notice a dirty, sinful person as me.
    I was down an out...and had hit rock bottom..i had nobody to turn to, and nowhere to go. Then one day i over heard some people talking about this man name Jesus, how HE came to save them from their discrutured lives, how HE mercy on them and forgave them, and i was thinking to myself...YEAH...RIGHT...an just WHO would do THAT.? Then they walked away, a few days later i over heard some more people talking about this same guy...how loving, kind, and forgiving HE is, an
    . How HE helps tbem through situations in their lives...and if i'm not mistaken ...i think i heard somebody mention a merical or two..then they had left an went bout their day...
    By the end of that day i was really curious about this man every body is talking bout..so i got as comfortable as i could in my little box an got out my pen n paper an wrote a letter...i said..
    Jesus...i dont know if you can hear me or not. ..but just in case you can...i sure woud like to get to know you better...i hear all this talk bout how wonderful you are, an i even heard somebody say your thier BEST FRIEND ? Wow...Jesus, if thats really true, i sure could use a friend right now...it would be nice to have a shoulder to cry on, an nice warm loving arms wrapped around me and hear somebody tell me everything's gona be alright...
    Befor i was finished writting i had drifted off to sleep, an for the first time in years that was the most restful an peaceful nights sleep i ever had.i wrote up the next morning feeling like sonebody held me all nite...i looked down by my blanket an there was the most beautiful book i ever saw...the BIBLE...an in it there was a note that said..." If you will let me in your heart and obey the things I tell you I promise I will guide you on a path of abantant ever lasting life with me..I will love and protect you from the evil ones, i will forgive you of your sins, i will bless you beyond your imagination, i will give you knowledge, wisdom, and understanding like youve never had before...and I will be your EVERYTHING...i will never leave nor forsake you..
    Well that book was pretty glued to my hands...lol...best book i ever read.! An i did just as the note said...i admit though...im no saint..i still make mistakes, an have a few issues to work through. ..BUT i do my best every day...after all...i am still a work in progress. ...:-) .
    I want yall to know this is not my testimony.. but for some reason i just felt the need to write this short story...i really hope it blesses some body out there...:-)
  • October 14, 2015 4:11 AM EDT

Thank you Michelle, this message  blessed me greatly. What a wonderful way to come to know the love and mercies of our Father in heaven and is only begotten son. I pray he blesses and prospers you greatly.

• 15 posts
    October 14, 2015 9:12 PM EDT
    Thank you...an back to ya. ..:-)
    • 6 posts
    October 15, 2015 11:14 AM EDT

Thank you for sharing your story!! Blessed my heart! and caused me to smile at our Heavenly Father for showing you HIs goodness!!!

• 1 posts
    February 7, 2016 11:09 AM EST
    Great message. Truly blessed me today God bless you.
    • 2 posts
    February 9, 2016 11:45 AM EST
    Thank you for such a great testimony. You keep me encouraged. This let's me know I am moving in the right direction for him and me and my family. Hallelujah Praise God. Thank you Lord.
    • 1 posts
    April 11, 2016 10:12 AM EDT

God says He will never leave us or forsake us and I have found this to be so true. He's gone with me through marriage battles, making me a stronger woman throgh His grace, emontionall, physically, finanically, and most spiritually.  I am who He wanted and wants me to be- A child of the King and I don't plan on taking any thing for this journey He's allowed me to follow. He's the rock .And I shall fly to heaven's gates to see Him face to face when my journey comes to its end here. Until then I want to walk, talk, Praise and feel His presence.

• May 10, 2016 2:31 PM EDT

You blessed me Michelle.  Thank you

• May 27, 2016 8:53 PM EDT

I'm so glad that God worked things out for your goos, and allowed certain people to cross your path so that you could know him. God bless

• 2 posts
    June 6, 2016 10:09 PM EDT
    What a blessing to tead this thank you
    • 2 posts
    June 6, 2016 10:09 PM EDT
    What a blessing to read this thank you