Forums » Testimonies

its definately a GOD THING !

• 15 posts
    October 1, 2015 1:39 AM EDT
    My son who is a 25 yr old, with a wife an two beautiful kids ( ages 3 & 6 ) was hooked on herion for bout a year....that i know of...he got to a point where he was SO BAD...he couldnt even stand himself....well about 3 months ago we ( his wife , his sister, an myself ) searched FRANTICALLY for a rehab for him, well with having no insurance, other than medicade there was NO PLACE for him.NO BODY could or would help us...not even our church...medicade only pays for out- patient...which wasnt worth a flip..they could CARELESS about you..anyway..we heard about this one place...its christian based an in the middle of nowhere..lol...my son agreed to go there cuz he was desparate to get clean .but come to find out it cost $3000. We didnt have that kind of money...so we prayed, we begged an we pleaded to ANYBODY that could or would help us...weeks went by...no answer ..from anybody...we had been praying an praying...no answer there either. ..FINALY one day i decided ive had enough of getting no answers so i got alone with God an i spoke boldly to him an quoted His PROMISES back to Him...an the NEXT DAY God provided the full amount for my son to go to this place...!!! He's been in there for 6 weeks now an i wana tell ya...God has delivered him out of the mess he was in...an totally brought out the best in him...i know have my son back...:-) . Oh but wait...! God aint done YET ! We were a little nervous about him getting out so soon...even kyle knew he wasnt ready to come home yet....but it was going to cost ANOTHER $6000. for him to stay another 4 months...needless to say we were nervous...but we all agreed that God had brought him THIS far, we KNOW that God aint gona just leave it that...we just said...LORD...ITS STILL IN YOUR HANDS...YOU KNOW WE CAN'T DO THIS....kyle calls one day an said that his counselor told him that he has really steped up an showed good leadership toward the others...so his counselor said..hes goin to appoint kyle as a Servant Leader an he can stay another 4 months....FREE !!!
    GOD IS SOOOO AWESOME !!!
    • 4 posts
    October 13, 2015 8:10 AM EDT

That so cool when more spend I,ll share a poem I wrote about if my peopl will seek my name I,ll hear from heaven. glory god I,m going keep your son in my prayers as this August I got delered from living in fear next month going share testmony I,v been prayer warror  ever since I,m now free live in peace sso have blessed day and yes I will rember to write this poem I,m talking about  sometime this weak.

• 1 posts
    January 9, 2018 10:39 AM EST
    That is so very awesome like He is!! I too am a recovering addict and know the struggle!! May God bless your family abundantly!!
  • September 29, 2018 11:51 AM EDT
    Amen
    • 1 posts
    August 10, 2020 1:13 PM EDT

Praise the Lord.  I know I am a tad bit late in writing this but I want to encourage you that the Lord is not finished with Kyle nor with his family.  You continue to be the prayer warrior, the Christian mom, the church lady oh but one of the other biggest role given to you was to be a loving and caring MOM