Forums » Testimonies

Taking Control of MY Mental

• 3 posts
    September 26, 2015 2:25 PM EDT

There are alot of factors, elements and my environment that played a very big part in me being diagnosed with Narcoelpsy, ADD, Bipolar disorder and a learning disability When I was in the 12th grade (1990). I was born with a ministry chosen to do great works in the Kingdom of God. That is why the enemy has been doing every thing possible to stop me since the day I was born. 

I was born January 4, 1973 in Dallas, Tx. I am a multiracial mix ( White, black, Hispanic, French, Cherokee and Black Foot Native American) This first week of my life, I had to spend in the hospital. I was born with Jaundice, my mother said they called me a blue baby. The tragedy of rape soon followers after ( twice ).

This first time I was around 2 years of age, I did not know about this one until last year. I did not even know I existed not knowing I was alive until I reached the  4th grade. The 2nd rape and malestation began around age 5 and ended completely when I turned 12. Then I became very sexual after that.

In the 4th grade when my eyes opened up and the awareness that I was a living breathing being came to my attention. That was the year I learned of the things that I was being made to do. That was the year he stopped covering my eyes.

My mother even told me once that I was so clumsy that I ran into a wall everyday. That I constantly had a bruise on my forehead.

I was raised in Church, raised Baptist and Pentcostal. My grandfather was Baptist and my grandmother was a Pentcostal, so every other weekend it was a back and forth affair. I did not embrass the Church scene as well as I should have. The only book in the Bible at the time, that even kept me interested is Revelation.

I had to give you a little bit of History into my background, all these things played a big part in 1990, when I was taken to a rehab center ( that I had to stay in for a month, to find out what was wrong with me.

God actually set me up to not depend on anyone, to not trust anyone. He wanted me to himself. He became my Father, savior,  teacher, my mentor, my counsellor, my doctor, my therapist, comforter, and Friend. He was there from Day one. It was not until the 11th grade I learned how much I truly needed God in my life. Every second, minute, hour of everyday. This is the year my world changed. The Narcoeplsy and the Bipolar disorder showed its face, the ADD and learning disability was there the whole time. I had to relearn how to live all over again.  I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in 2007 and in 2009 High blood pressure. Healing and deliverance I have claimed. In the name of Jesus Christ.

This testimony could go on. There is alot to it. I will finish it with this. What ever mental disorders you may have, even sleeping disorders God has came along and taught me how to allow him to be the Doctor, for him to be the medication. I do not take any man made pills for these mental disorders. God has taught me how to have control of MY Mental and you can too. There are alot of things, alot of storms that I had to go through to get to a point that I understand God, I trust God with everything in me. I have confidence in my belief in Him. He is alive, He is real. I am a living breathing fact, not an opinion. I will praise him all the days of my life. I thank Jesus Christ to have even thought of me, when he sacrificed himself on the cross. I carry my cross daily. I renew my mind daily.  I Stay in constant Prayer. I pray this testimony will help inspire and motivate someone. If you would like to know more about my journey do not hesitate to ask me. I have no problem telling my life story.. I was told to Go And Tell.

• September 27, 2015 4:14 AM EDT
    What a great testimony! Bipolar runs in my family and my daughter a long 5 months in and out of mental health hospitals in a bipolar psychosis. And yes lots of factors brought her to her struggle with mental health. After the death of her Aunt she finally accepted that she needed help. Now each day is new and she has come along way. Fully back in her senses and starting a new job. She still has a long way to go and a life long battle to regulate her mental state, but she too chooses not to take meds as we are naturalists by nature. She did take medication for a couple months to get her leveled out,but now is without meducation and trying to regulate her diet. God is good for bringing her back to us. Thank you for sharing your story:) Blessings
    • 15 posts
    October 14, 2015 1:20 AM EDT
    We do serve a mighty AWESOME GOD ! an i think we should never apologize for our story being so long...God gave us our story to tell others how awesome HE is...its like reading the bible ....in modern days....never leave ANY part of it out. ..you never know if somebody needs that part....:-) . May God continue to bess you...
  • November 11, 2015 8:06 AM EST
    Thank God for showing me this ...stop pittying yourself heidi .there are others that also had it bad .i am happy for you that you pulled thrue thank you for sharing you story .god bless you :-)
    • 3 posts
    November 11, 2015 2:23 PM EST

Going through what I go through every day. Keeps my eyes open to who God is. Gives me a better understanding everyday. I struggle with the sleeping disorder, the dreams and so forth. I thank God for it everyday. Knowing that complete healing of mind, body and soul is here.

• 6 posts
    November 13, 2015 10:52 PM EST
    Thank you for sharing your story. It is very inspiring. You have been thru so much. God has amazing plans for you
    • 4 posts
    February 24, 2016 2:52 PM EST

wow at ten Went through inscects  until was fourtten then would live anther fosterplacement be put on zoloft for depression and at seventeen I was dioanise with biopoloar did not go off tyrol unil I was  twentyseven  and become pregant and be taken care two boys nine months later in my marrage and take me have three girls of my own and hating going in out of depression finally reach out to some one who told as ask pastor wife to help back onthe drug she said you don,t need that drug but need friends and   turn christen music  I stay at home mom struggling emonoal with myself  she gave me hugs and held my hand  that  open up too her right before would share my own testmony with the youth she learn more then she knew about uo until that point so right now  working  sharing my story with paster as councle  at church  which scary after reading story  I feel encoraged that can relate  because became sexual active at seventeen and at sixteen lied about being raped to police only to grilled by attory for the father my sister called father  who testy that  at fifteen   that insect did  happen as asked so did you lie about that never occored to me as tried to get out foster home  that would let of cition  but more hot water well last time lied about that kind thing to aurthoity  took twenty four finally realized sex and love father give are not the same kind touch manywould tell me did not care listen well thankful go forgiven me that say I don,t have disabily from ssi for boilpolor some day like get my poems published so tankyou for sharing words pain was blessing to know their those warror in kingdom so keep sharing sister.

• 3 posts
    March 2, 2016 2:45 PM EST

Stay Strong Heide Garner. Stay in the Word and continue to involve God in your life everday. He will heal and mend you. Restore what you have lost. Thank you all for you lovely responses and keep me in your Prayers.

• 275 posts
    March 4, 2016 4:53 PM EST

What an awesome testimony, Lashanda! Praise God for helping you become such an overcomer despite all the attacks, even at such an early age! I pray that He blesses you and continues to fill you with His the faith and strength that only He can provide!

[blockquote]Lashanda Hearne said:

There are alot of factors, elements and my environment that played a very big part in me being diagnosed with Narcoelpsy, ADD, Bipolar disorder and a learning disability When I was in the 12th grade (1990). I was born with a ministry chosen to do great works in the Kingdom of God. That is why the enemy has been doing every thing possible to stop me since the day I was born. 

I was born January 4, 1973 in Dallas, Tx. I am a multiracial mix ( White, black, Hispanic, French, Cherokee and Black Foot Native American) This first week of my life, I had to spend in the hospital. I was born with Jaundice, my mother said they called me a blue baby. The tragedy of rape soon followers after ( twice ).

This first time I was around 2 years of age, I did not know about this one until last year. I did not even know I existed not knowing I was alive until I reached the  4th grade. The 2nd rape and malestation began around age 5 and ended completely when I turned 12. Then I became very sexual after that.

In the 4th grade when my eyes opened up and the awareness that I was a living breathing being came to my attention. That was the year I learned of the things that I was being made to do. That was the year he stopped covering my eyes.

My mother even told me once that I was so clumsy that I ran into a wall everyday. That I constantly had a bruise on my forehead.

I was raised in Church, raised Baptist and Pentcostal. My grandfather was Baptist and my grandmother was a Pentcostal, so every other weekend it was a back and forth affair. I did not embrass the Church scene as well as I should have. The only book in the Bible at the time, that even kept me interested is Revelation.

I had to give you a little bit of History into my background, all these things played a big part in 1990, when I was taken to a rehab center ( that I had to stay in for a month, to find out what was wrong with me.

God actually set me up to not depend on anyone, to not trust anyone. He wanted me to himself. He became my Father, savior,  teacher, my mentor, my counsellor, my doctor, my therapist, comforter, and Friend. He was there from Day one. It was not until the 11th grade I learned how much I truly needed God in my life. Every second, minute, hour of everyday. This is the year my world changed. The Narcoeplsy and the Bipolar disorder showed its face, the ADD and learning disability was there the whole time. I had to relearn how to live all over again.  I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in 2007 and in 2009 High blood pressure. Healing and deliverance I have claimed. In the name of Jesus Christ.

This testimony could go on. There is alot to it. I will finish it with this. What ever mental disorders you may have, even sleeping disorders God has came along and taught me how to allow him to be the Doctor, for him to be the medication. I do not take any man made pills for these mental disorders. God has taught me how to have control of MY Mental and you can too. There are alot of things, alot of storms that I had to go through to get to a point that I understand God, I trust God with everything in me. I have confidence in my belief in Him. He is alive, He is real. I am a living breathing fact, not an opinion. I will praise him all the days of my life. I thank Jesus Christ to have even thought of me, when he sacrificed himself on the cross. I carry my cross daily. I renew my mind daily.  I Stay in constant Prayer. I pray this testimony will help inspire and motivate someone. If you would like to know more about my journey do not hesitate to ask me. I have no problem telling my life story.. I was told to Go And Tell.

[/blockquote]