Forums » Testimonies

My Life is a series of Testimonies

• August 29, 2015 2:09 PM EDT
    From being born in a witch craft ridden apartment and having my clothing shred by some external force when I was a child - to having been emotionally physically and verbally abused during different times and circumstances in my life - to getting lost in the school system at a young age but still attend a well known university - to having nothing to eat during finals week- to having take out whenever I have an urge for any kind of food I'd like --- to dress in dresses that were originally $70 and have them on for less than $20 when I needed to make an impression - (and even for Christmas that was made up for my lonely Christmases with a trip to the Plaza hotel in NYC wearing an $800 dress! After watching broadway and eating at Rockefeller center)---- when having the courage to defend myself in front of non believers who tried to bring me down - to me practicing discernment (I could get a lot better I pray for this skill to become stronger so I can use it to help God and others) -to feeling severely lonely and then rejected by my father - to having other father figures in my life that encourage my thoughts when needed and confidence ... Including my boyfriend who has been showering me with ole and affection I am not used to .. We did fight a lot of demons for our relationship... My life may be like a novel type story but God has always persevered me through every single circumstance . Even when I do not deserve my share God has blessed the seeds I sowed . Even when I could not see or feel his light anymore because of temptation or other demons , he did not blame me and I understand that he just wants what is best for me like a father . I am beyond grateful for The Lord God in my life sharing His perspectives through Pastor Dion and Sylvia .. I am very happy to have what I need right here , right now to write this when I never had much in the past I always had shelter , hope , faith coupled with massive dreams.... He gave me a brain that I can work with! I am so astonished by the idea of power we think that we have over one another as opposed to God's word and truest power . My life is and always will be a testimony !
    • 275 posts
    August 29, 2015 2:58 PM EDT

Thank you so much for sharing your testimony, Antoinette! We are blessed that God has brought you through such trials and to our ministry :)! 

• 1 posts
    September 11, 2015 7:22 AM EDT
    I know how you feel. My life is one big testimony.
    • 1 posts
    October 18, 2015 12:18 AM EDT
    Mine is to. ive been life lined 7 times. And I've done 9 1/2 years in prison for alcohol related charges unfortunately !
  • November 6, 2015 8:12 AM EST
    May God continue to Bless you and strengthen your gift of discernment. I too often pray and ask God, how do I know what is Your will. Sometimes I ask regarding big events and sometimes small, sometimes I forget to ask. Through it all God is faithful, even when I'm not paying enough attention.
    Yesterday while shopping at a warehouse style store, I was looking at coffee, the one I liked was more then I wanted to spend (we are watching our spending). There was another one that I wasn't that crazy about but was a better price so I chose that one. As I was getting ready to check out I looked at my purchases to see if I really needed all of the items. When I saw the coffee a thought popped into my head and said, did you pray about it? I laughed to myself and said 'coffee...pray....really?? But I went back to the coffee aisle saying a quick prayer and was shocked to see another brand that I hadn't tried before but was a great price and I just knew I should try it. Of course I just finished a cup and it was delicious! God is good!!!
    • 137 posts
    November 8, 2015 3:22 PM EST

Amen!