Forums » Testimonies

I AM CANCER FREE!

• 10 posts
    August 29, 2015 11:42 AM EDT

I got the best birthday present of all yesterday--My Oncologist told me I don't need radiation or chemotherapy! Even though halfd my stomach is gone and I have rto adjust to a new normal, I'm so very grateful to God that we caught the cancer so soon! Praise Him!

Blessings,

Kathy

• 56 posts
    August 29, 2015 11:46 AM EDT

That's Great Kathy , he is worthy to be praised. Blessing to you!  Now peanut butter toast and a shake every day to put on the weight.

This post was edited by Kay Rushin at August 29, 2015 11:56 AM EDT
  • August 30, 2015 8:38 AM EDT

Praise God, Kay, you have been bessed mightily and i am so veyr glad for you.  He is so very good for us and praising Him for His  

blessings just seems the right thing to do.  It is so amazing just how quickly He works in our lives when we let go and let Him do

it.  You are haveing a sunshine day and I am so pleased. 

Your friend in Christ,

Sara Jane Turner

• 4 posts
    September 19, 2015 8:14 PM EDT

that is wonderful news. I have poem called light mine I wrote for my nannie I want send you  she had breast cancer and got breast removed looking forward to seeing this thankgiving she live albama and Ilive northcarlina so be bit of drive. thank you for having corage to share with other.

• 1 posts
    September 30, 2015 6:05 PM EDT
    Amen...woohoo! Congrats! God is so awesome!
    • 6 posts
    October 2, 2015 2:19 PM EDT

Amen,,,,Halelujah!!!

• 10 posts
    October 2, 2015 2:49 PM EDT

THANKS!! Yes, our God is really awesome indeed! I like the idea of adding peanut butter to the shakes, and peanut butter is one of the few things I can swallow. And Heide, I'd love to read your poem. You can email me at desolationrow59@gmail.com, or just write it here! God bless all of you for taking the time to reply!

love,

Kathy

• 6 posts
    October 15, 2015 11:09 AM EDT

Hallelujah!!! Glory to God!!!! Blessing to you over and over again

• 4 posts
    October 23, 2015 8:08 AM EDT

God is an AWESOME GOD! No weapon formed against you will prosper. Isaiah 54:17. There is power in speaking the word. 

Your friend in Christ

• 10 posts
    October 24, 2015 3:17 PM EDT

Thank you! We have an awesome God and His blessings really are new every single day!

• 1 posts
    November 3, 2015 8:19 AM EST

Thank You Lord, Look at God and his wonderful Miracles!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! Congratulations Honey!!! You are a truly blessed child of the almighty God!!!

We Love You!!!

Samantha

• 11 posts
    November 12, 2015 9:25 AM EST
    Glory too God! God bless you Kathy:)
    • 6 posts
    January 10, 2016 8:24 PM EST

Amen!

• 137 posts
    March 8, 2018 10:39 AM EST
    May you be free of that forever more.