Forums » Testimonies

God is real

• 1 posts
    August 28, 2015 10:21 PM EDT
    Wow!! What an awesome and timely message! Pastor Todd I was touched so deeply because my husband and I have gone through similar trials and now that I Iook back I see that the material things that we lost were gained back but my relationship with the heavenly father has gotten even stronger because I know without any doubt that God is real and the prayers of the righteous availeth much. He has shown me time and time again that I should rest in him. My husband and I married when I was 26 and he was 23, at the time I didn't understand the significance of being unequally yoked but I was newly saved before we married and he was not saved. He would still do some of the things he did before our marriage like, go clubbing , drinking , smoking and staying out late to all hours of the night. I loved my husband very much and wanted our marriage to work. I would talk to him over and over about how I felt that he should be with me instead of hanging out. I would fast and pray but I didn't see any results (not knowing that God was working on his heart)
    A break through finally came after I cried out to God faced down on the floor in my bedroom that I could not take it anymore but I would hold on if that was his will, I just needed a sign. My husband changed once someone tried to break into our home at night while I was there alone. He did a 360 degree turn that very night. He started staying home, going to church with me and praying with me as a family.I know in my heart that God is the reason for his change. We still have challenges but when God is for us who can be against us? Thank you heavenly Father for all of my blessings. Amen.
    • 275 posts
    August 29, 2015 3:06 PM EDT

Praise God! It's so awesome that He used something that was meant for evil (a break-in) into something so wonderful!

• 137 posts
    August 29, 2015 6:10 PM EDT

God works in mysterious ways. That is a great testimony of one that prayed and God answered in an unexpected way. May the Lord richly bless you both in Jesus name!

• 4 posts
    February 27, 2016 5:38 AM EST