Forums » Testimonies

PSALMS 23

• 446 posts
    December 18, 2023 10:26 PM EST

This Topic  The 23 PSALMS I will break down the verses and the types of titles that go along with the 23 PASLMS It will be relatively short in comparison to most of my post/topics. I thought it would be good to know what GOD hid within the most popular PSALM we all fell in love with. Once we see the names for the things GOD does in the 23 PSALMS we can see if HE how the names translate to modern day life of the CHILD OF GOD. Also if we find we can blend OT GOD and NT GOD through the PSALM then we can claim the same needs/promised to apply to our needs. I will begin this topic before the holidays end. I hope you find it enlightening and informative. So much that you begin to apply the principles to you and your families life. 

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL AHEAD OF TIME FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE TOPIC AND YOUR TAKING OF YOUR TIME TO COME AND VISIT HERE. UNTIL I GET BACK GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at December 19, 2023 6:33 AM EST
    • 446 posts
    December 20, 2023 1:38 PM EST

PSALMS 23 

We will be looking at the 23 Psalms. I will take each verse and give us  the name that GOD represents or is called. Then try and tie it to our time. I hope it is uplifting or perhaps reassuring.

I call this 10 SOVEREIGN NAMES OF GOD 

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD. JEHOVAH ROHI. We must go back or actually go forward to the Gospel where JESUS says HE’S  The Good Shepherd. First do we actually know what it means or is to be a shepherd. I raised sheep among many other animals as a kid. A Shepard in its purest form is a very intimate relationship. The Shepard in the days of CHRIST, practiced likely today in the mid east, would have a pouch where he collected stones for each sheep. When they came home with their Shepard he would stop them with his staff. Where he would put the stone in the pouch only after he checked their eyes ears hoofs wool. Sheep can be affected by disease of which over 50 different types. He would have to be able to tell if they were sick but know the cure.Any type of ministering to his sheep is time consuming but is necessary to have a healthy heard. The same would be said here. We have a Pastor he knows what we have shared with him. He then keeps us held up in prayer. When needed and desired he will advise us or console us. He also feeds us. However we will get into the other aspects of the GOOD SHEPARD that the 23 PSALM has hidden. If the Shepard had a extra stone he would go find the sheep. The Shepard knows this sheep and knows exactly where to find the sheep. Once found the shepherd will call out to his sheep. Trust me they will respond to the shepherds voice. Usually the sheep will return to the voice. 
    Now we know what a shepherd is and does the GOOD SHEPHERD accomplishes every deed to keep his sheep together healthy and safe. He actually meets their needs before they nend it yet we  often don’t see what took place to prepare the moment for us. 

I will end with this first part of verse one of the 23 Psalm. I will as we go along teach you things bout sheep. We then can make some connections to us as  JESUS sheep. I hope you will return to see the next teaching on this topic. Until I return TY for stopping bye. May the LORD richly bless you and yours. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 446 posts
    December 22, 2023 3:04 PM EST

PSALMS 23 

HE MAKES ME TO LIE DOWN IN                    JEHOVAH SHALOM.    

GREEN PASTURES, AND TO STILL                  GOD OF PEACE  

WATERS. SHALOM/ GREETING

MEANT TO EXPRESS PEACE                 

THERES HIDDEN THINGS HERE. FIRST THE GREEN PASTURES. SEEMS NATURE HOWEVER BECAUSE SHEEP ARE CUD CHEWERS WITHOUT BOTTOM TEETH. IF THEY ARE NOT MOVED ON TO THE NEXT PASTURE, THEY WOULD TARE ALL THE GRASS OUT TO THE ROOT. MEANING THE FIELD WOULD BE USELESS FOR YEARS.  HOWEVER THE GOOD SHEPARD ALWAYS LEAVES THE LAND TO HEAL. HE ALSO NEEDS TO KNOW THE PATH THAT THEY CAN STOP AND EAT NOT STAY ALONG WITH A WATER SOURCE. 

WHERE THEY ARE AT THE TIME OF THIS BOOK BEING WRITTEN NILE CROCODILES WERE IN MOST EVERY PLACE THERES WATER. ESPECIALLY IN A RIVER. THIS IS WHY IT STILL. ITS MORE LIKELY A BIG SPRING FEAD POND. THIS WAY BOTH SHEEP BUT ESPECIALLY SHEPHERD CAN SEE ANY MOVEMENT AND BACK AWAY. THE SHEPHERDS WOULD RUN TO BEAT THE CROCODILE WITH HIS STAFF OR ROD DEPENDING ON HOW CLOSE HES TO THE CROCODILE. ANOTHER THING ABOUT SHEEP THEY DROWNED EXTERNALLY EASY AS THEIR WOOL ABSORBS WATER HENCE DROWNING THEM. SO THEY WILL NOT DRINK ANY WATER FROM FAST MOVING STREAMS. IF GIVEN CHOICE SLOW STREAM POND.  STREAM LOOSES EVERY TIME.  WE WILL READ LATER WHEN THESE GREEN PASTURES WILL BE HANDY. 

REVIEW. GREEN HEALTHY FIELDS. NONE MOVING OR VERY SHALLOW AND SLOW MOVING WATER. ABLE TO MOVE THEM WITHOUT STRESSING THEM AS HE PROVIDES PLACES THEY CAN CRAZE AS THEY TRAVEL TO TGE NEXT GREEN PASTURE. PROTECTS THEM WHEN DANGER ARISES.   BTW. SHEEP OFTEN DIE OF HEART ATTACKS FROM FREIGHT THEY WONT FIGHT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES OR OFF SPRING. APPARENTLY THEY ARE SCARDY CATS ALSO. SHEPHERD KINDA IMPORTANT IF THE SHEEP ARE TO HAVE PEACE. REMEMBER ANXIETY CAN KILL THEM. 

OUR FATHER IS CAPABLE OF MOVING US ONTO OUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT. AS HE PREPARES US ALONG THE WAY MEETS OUR NEEDS. HE ALSO GOT MY RESERVATION PAID INFULL BY CHRIST HIS SON MY SAVIOR HEAVEN. IDK BOUT OTHERS BUT AM SURE THAT BRINGS US PEACE THAT GOES BEYOND UNDERSTANDING. 

I WILL CONCLUDE HERE FOR TODAY. TY ALL FOR STOPPING IN ESPECIALLY AS THIS WILL BE PRETTY SHORT WHEN COMPARED TO MY OTHER POSTS MAKING YOU ALL AWESOME. UNTIL I RETURN. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 446 posts
    December 26, 2023 1:06 PM EST

PSALMS 23 

He Restorth My Soul                                        JEHOVAH RAPHA  THE GOD WHO HEALS. 

When we think of healing we way to often

put our faith in a doctor. When at our beckoning 

call the HOLY SPRIT ( THE GREAT PHYSICIAN ) 

We do not realize that GOD is in the Miracle Business. Actually GODS given us the Authority to talk to our body to comply. To rewire reboot itself. Most cases it lead to healing. Yet the Authority given us is still tied that GOD will empower us to speak healing emotionally mentally physically and especially spiritually. This will encourage us to pray for others to be healed. You move into intercessory prayer people. Through the prayers of the intercessory are powerful enough to heal others even if they don’t understand the whole pray reality. Just the other night I had a good friend Wanda whom I’ve not really corresponded with in a few minutes She texted me to pray for her as she was in icu and getting worse. Her diabetes was so high and wouldn’t respond to medication. She’d already lost a toe. The doctors sad there’s nothing more they could do. Basically telling her that her days were numbered. I explained to her bout the Authority she could pray herself. However I felt I’d need to pray also. She said she would pray as one that had control of her body. Either or both took place I got a call the next day saying unexplainable by the doctors her whole body rebooted itself. She was alert felt good her side effects were minimal. My point PRAYER Works. Today just a week later after being up in the hospital for two weeks she is now home feeling much better. Once I’ve seen GOD heals over the years I’ve no problem trusting in JEHOVAH RAPHA for my healings. Blessings One Love PD

• 446 posts
    December 28, 2023 1:53 PM EST

PSALMS 23 

HE LEADETH NE ON THE PATHS OF 

RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR HIS NAME.              JEHOVAH TSID KENU

GOD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 

THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS RIGHTEOUS OUR GOD THE ALMIGHTY. THEREFORE ONLY GOD IS ABLE TO EXTEND RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR ALL WHO WILL UNDERSTAND THEIR NEED TO BE RIGHT WITH GOD, AND (EITHER UNDER THE LAW OR IN THE CHURCH AGE) DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO RECEIVE GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS. THAT CHOICE PUTS ONESLF IN A PLACE WHERE THE TRANSFORMATION OF MIND BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT TAKES PLACE. 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    January 6, 2024 9:16 AM EST

PSALMS 23 

YA THOUGH I WALK THOUGH 

THE VALLEY OF SHADOW AND DEATH            JEHOVAH MALKAH 

I FEAR NO EVIL                                                GOD WHO SMITES (DEFENDS) 

MUCH TO OFTEN WE FIND OURSELVES IN A TIME OF STRESS UNFAIRNESS OPPOSITION AND WE FACE IT HEAD ON. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. THE PROBLEM IS WE TRY OR GET TRICKED INTO FIGHTING OUR BATTLES.  WHEN GOD WILL AND HAS GIVEN US VICTORY. AS THE GOOD SHEPHERD RUNS TO DEFEND HIS LITTLEST SHEEP,HOW MUCH MORE OUR LORD DESIRES TO EMPOWER US TO OVERCOME. YET WE SEEM CONFUSED ON WHERE WE DO OUR PART AND GIVE THE REST TO HIM. WE DO OUR PART BY NOT RUNNING. ASK GOD THE REST HE WILL PROVIDE. WHY LET THE ENEMY WIN A BATTLE IN A WAR THAT HE HAS ALREADY LOSS?  

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD  

• 446 posts
    January 10, 2024 7:20 AM EST

PSALMS 23 

FOR THY ROD AND STAFF COMFORT ME.          JEHOVAH GMOLAH. GOD OF RECOMPENSE 

EVEN WHEN WE STRAY FOR WHATEVER REASON HE WILL FIND US. LIKE THE GOOD SHEPARD WHO REWARDS ME WHEN I RESPOND TO HIS VOICE. THE ROD IS USED FOR TWO THINGS. ONE AS ADDRESSED FOR PROTECTION. BUT WHEN I SHEEP CREATED A BAD HABIT TO KEEP STRAYING, HE WILL USE THE ROD TO BREAK THE LEG. PAINFUL BUT GETS THE ATTENTION OF THE SHEEP. HE THEN MENDS THE LEG AND CARRIES IT BACK TO THE FLOCK. SIGNS OF INTIMACY. YET ITS A COMFORT AS THE SHEEP IS CARRIED BACK TO FLOCK TO BE HOME WITH OTHERS. THIS IS WHY WE SEE THE PICTURE OF JESUS CARRING  THE SHEEP HOME. 

THE STAFF WAS USED FORTWO MAIN THINGS. SPECIFICALLY FOR A CASE WHEN THE SHEEP HAS GOTTEN ON A CLIFF OR HANG OUT WHERE THE SHEPHERDS CAN NOT REACH SAFELY THE SHEEP. HE WILL USE TGE STAFF TO PUT AROUND THE NECK AND GENTLY PULL THE SHEEP TO SAFETY. THAT QUITE  COMFORTING  THE STAFF ALSO IS USED TO STOP EACH SHEEPAS IT ENTERS A PLACE TO REST AT THE END OF THE DAY. AT THIS TIME THE SHEPHERDS CHECK EVERY INCH OF EACH SHEEP TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE HEALTHY BEFORE ALLOWIMG  THEM TO PASS.  HE ALSO HAS HIS WAY OF COUNTING EACH SHEEP. THIS WAY HE KNOWS IF THEY ARE ALL THERE OR ONE WONDERED OFF. 

BOTH THESE THINGS ARE A COMFORT TO THE SHEEP. ONLY IF SUCH SHEEP WANTS TO BE RESCUED. IT ALSO IS A LOOK INTO THE  CHARTER OF GOD. HES MUCH MORE INTO RESTORATION. THEN DESTRUCTION. EVEN WHEN WE DESERVE DISCIPLINE. HE DOES IT IN A WAY THAT SHOWS LOVE NOT ANGER.

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD.    

• 446 posts
    January 15, 2024 7:41 PM EST

PSALMS 23

THY PREPARES MY TABLE IN                                 JEHOVAH SHAMMAH

THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMY                                GOD OF PRESENCE. OR ALL PRESENT GOD 

OMNIPRESENT 

IT IS SAID WE ARE SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES  MEANING GOD IS WITH US HERE ON EARTH. THIS MEANS GOD BLESSES US WHEN THE WORLD TRIES EVERYTHING TO KEEP US FROM THE BUILDING UP THE KINGDOM AND BUILDING THE RELATIONSHIP  REMEMBER THE WORD SAYS THE ENEMY WALKS AROUND LIKE A ROARING LION SEEKING WHO HE CAN DEVOUR  AND YET HERE WE ARE  

ALSO  AS I BECOME A CHILD OF GOD  THROUGH OUR LORD JRSUS CHRIST ITS SAID OUR NAMES ARE REVAMPED  I COULD SEE AT THE SAME TIME OUR SPOT AT THE TABLE OF ABRAHAM OR THE BRIDES TABLE  THE ENENY HAS LIMITED AXCESS TO THE THRONE ROOM.   AT LEAST he’s AWARE OF THE BOOK OF LIFE. WHERE OUR NAMES ARE SHOWN. AGAIN THIS WOULD BE UPSETTING TO him AS he SEES IT AS GOD STOLE US FROM him  THEREFORE HE WOULD BE VERY MUCH AWARE OF OUR PLACE AT THE TABLE  

ALSO SITTING IN HEAVEN IS IMPORTANT SIGNIFICANT. AS THOSE WHO ARE SEATED ARE THOSE WHO ARE STAYING  THOSE KNEELING AND THEN STANDING WILL BE LEAVING.  DO NOT THINK THATS NOT MADDING TO THE enemy AS THIS WAS WHERE he ONCE WAS THE MOST WELCOME.  NOW ONE DAY SOON he WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE  WORSE YET THERES NOTHING THE enemy CAN DO ABOUT US ENJOYING OIR PLACE AT THE TABLE  (SALVATION IS ETERNAL)

THERES ONLY FEW MORE NAMES THAT WE WILL LOOK INTO. AT THE END WE WILL DEAL WITH HOW TO UTILIZE THE KNOWLEDGE WE ARE NOW PRIVIY TO. UNTIL THEN TY FOR STOPPING BYE TO CHECK OUT THE POST.GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD                                                                       

This post was edited by Daryl Page at January 15, 2024 7:41 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    January 24, 2024 3:13 PM EST

PDALMS 23 

THOU ANOINT MY HEAD WIL OIL                           JEHOVAH MECKIDDISHOH 

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.                                       GOD WHO SANCTIFIES, MAKES HOLY 

ABUNDANCE,WISDOM. 

THE OIL IS SYNONYMOUS WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. WE ARE INDWELLED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE TIME OF THE PSALMS THE HOLY SPIRIT EMPOWERED BUT NEVER TOOK POSITION AS WE NOW IT TODAY AS CHRISTIANS. WHAT IS SHOWN HERE IS GODS ABILITY TO OVER FLOW A CUP SHOWING UNLIMITED RESOURCES.  AS WE ARE THE CUP WE CAN DEPEND ON GOD POURING MORE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO US. THIS KICK STARTES SO MUCH OUR FAITH OUR DESIRES OUR ABILITIES WILL GROW THE MORE WE CHACE AFTER HIM. ALONG WITH  THE HOLY SPIRIT COMES WISDOM. THIS WILL BE SOMETHING I WILL GO INTO AT THE END OF THE POST. HOWEVER WISDOM IS DESIRED IN EVERY ASPECT OF SERVICE, RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOD AND OTHERS. SANCTIFICATION IS SIMPLY THE PROCESS OF MAKING YOU HOLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT. IT ALSO MEANS SET APART. THINK ON THAT. WHY SET APART. ITS. ALLED INTIMACY. GOD WHATS TO BE SO CLOSE TO HIS BRIDE. US THE CHURCH YET INDIVIDUALS THAT HE VAN WHISPER TO YOU. NOT YELL FROM ACROSS THE ROOM. THIS POINTS TO GRACE MERCY SATURATED IN LOVE.  HE STILL IN THE MAKING US HOLY BUSINESS. NOW THAT WE KNOW PERHAPS WE SHOULD PROSUE THAT LOVE RELATIONSHIP   

THIS CONCLUDES THIS PART OF THE 23 PSALM. TY ALL FOR WAITING SO LONG AND BEING FAITHFUL TO RETURN. TRULY IM BLEST. UNTLI I RETURN. GODSPEED 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD  

This post was edited by Daryl Page at January 24, 2024 3:13 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    January 31, 2024 5:10 AM EST

PSALMS 23 

SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL                JEHOVAH SABAOTH 

FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE                 GOD OF HOSTS 

AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF 

THE LORD FOREVER.  

ONE SHOULD TAKE NOTE ANOTHER WORD FOR GOODNESS AND MERCY IS ( UNFAILING LOVE). CERTAINLY THERE WILL BE TROUBLING TIMES. TIMES OF TRIALS TRIBULATIONS EVEN TEMPTATION, ITS IN THESE TIMES OFTEN AFTER THE FACT. THAT GOD WAS RIGHT THERE. HERES SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. WHY IS GOODNESS N MERCY FOLLOWING ME? THIS IS BECAUSE WE ARE LEADING NOT GOD. THERES SO MANY VERSES EXPLAINING  WHERE WE AUGHT TO BE. THATS FOLLOWING HIM. OH THE GRACE THE GOODNESS N MERCY WILL STILL BE THERE BUT IN THE POSITION THEY SHOULD BE LEADING US PREVENTING US FROM FROM FROM THE STUMBLING BLOCK. WE WILL SEE GODS GOODNESS AND MERCY EITHER WAY. ONE YOUR LIVING IT TWO YOUR LEARNING IT. WHAT IS IT THAT KEEPS US WHERE WE SHOULD BE. FOLLOWING OUR LORD. THEREFORE IN HIS PRESENCE. THAT MEANS WE ARE SEATED IN HEAVENLY PLACES. WE ARE DWELLING IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD. WELL THATS ONLY UNDERSTOOD THROUGH WISDOM. 

WE WILL FINISH THE OVERVIEW OF THE 23 PSALMS WITH THE INSIGH OF HOW WISDOM IS SO PARAMOUNT IN OUR WALK WITH THE LORD.  REMEMBER WISDOM IS APPLIED KNOWLEDGE.WE HAVE JUST LEARNED OF THE 10 SOVEREIGN NAMES OF GOD. NOW APPLY IT AND YOU WILL SEE WISDOM IN ACTION. 

UNTIL I RETURN I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME YOU SPENT HERE. TRULY YOU ALL MUST KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BLESSING IT IS TO SEE YOU HERE. UNTIL I RETURN GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at January 31, 2024 5:14 AM EST
    • 446 posts
    February 3, 2024 6:29 PM EST

PSALMS 23 

WISDOM 

FIRST LETS REMEMBER *WISDOM* IS APPLIED KNOWLEDGE. THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS GIVEN US THE INSIGHT ON THE SOVEREIGN NAMES OF GOD. WISDOM OR THE LACK OF WISDOM WILL DETERMINE HOW WE DEAL WITH THE ISSUES PROBLEMS TRIALS THAT WILL SHOW UP IN OUR LIVES. IN THESE TRYING TIMES WE ARE TOLD GOD WILL POUR OUT THE HOLY SPIRIT *WISDOM* LIKE NO OTHER TIME IN HISTORY. YET SO MUCH NEEDED. FOR WITH OUT WISDOM WHEN THESE TRYING TIMES COME ( BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF UNDERSTANDING) UNEASINESS WORRY EVENTUALLY FEAR. WISDOM ALWAYS COMES FROM POINTS BACK TO GOD. WITHOUT GOD YOU WILL BE OVERCOME OVERWHELMED WITH CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS. 

YET WITH WISDOM THROUGH THE AID OF THE HOLY SPIRIT UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOUR FACING. AS WE KNOW THE GOOD SHEPHERD, WE SEE THE SAME THINGS AS THE NONBELIEVER BUT WILL DEAL WITH IT DIFFERENTLY. WE WILL NOT PANIC OR GIVE INTO FEAR BUT RATHER TURN TO THE LORD TO ONCE AGAIN SHOW HOW AND WHY HES THE GOOD SHEPHERD. ONE LAST THING THE WISDOM WILL LEAD US TO IS FAITH. FAITH ALLOWS US TO BUILD RELATIONSHIP GOD. 

SO LETS REVIEW THE MEANINGS OF GODS NAMES IN THE 23 PSALM. 1.SHEPERD 2.PROVIDER 3.PEACE MAKER 4.HEALER 5.RIGHTEOUS 6.CONQUERER 7.REWARDER 8.OMNIPRESENT 9.SAVIOUR 10.LORD OF HOATS 

NOW WE KNOW THE DEEP MYSTERIES GOD HID IN THE 23 PSALMS WHAT A WONDERFUL AWESOME GOD WE BELONG TO. DAVID AND JOB SAID THEIR MINDS COULD NOT CONCEIVE THE GREAT AND WONDEROUS THINGS OF GOD. YET IN THESE TIMES WE LIVE GOD WILL REVEAL THINGS TO HIS PROPHETS. TODAY WE ARE CONSIDERED PROPHETS AS WE PROFESS THE WORD OR THE WORDS GOD GIVES US. LET US ALWAYS GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR GODS LOVE FOR US THAT HE ALLOWS US TO JOIN HIM IN THE WORKINGS OF THE KINGDOM 

THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF THE 10 SOVEREIGN NAMES OF OUR LORD ACCORDING TO THE 23 PSALM. AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR COMING A,ONG FOR THE RIDE. IDK WHAT IF ANY TOPIC I WILL TAKE UP. I STILL HAVE MUCH ON PRAYER TO WORK ON. UNTIL WE MEET SOMEWHERE GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD