Forums » Testimonies

• 446 posts
    January 19, 2024 7:47 AM EST

PRAYER 

PRAYER WORKS

SCRIPTURES LUKE 22:36-42

LUKE 22:43. 

This. is a very familiar scripture to us. This was after the LAST SUPPER. Jesus retreated to the garden with his apostles. When you read the story here you find that Jesus asks his apostles not to pray with him, but just to stay awake to support him. in my mind if Jesus could have got them to stay awake, he was hoping that they would see the anguish that he was going through and rush to his side. Twice Jesus asked them can you just stay awake and watch.  Both times they fall asleep. Here is an angle  that we don’t often look at or possibly grasp.  Jesus prays  this prayer  to his father. “If this cup could be passed from me, so be it, however your will not mine. (PARAPHRASED). The answer comes back as we know it the Father tells Jesus  if we are to redeem the world or give the world a chance to be redeemed you will have to follow through. We are told in the Scriptures that Jesus was in such anguish and torment that he was literally sweating blood. Many people do not think this is a true rendition quite possibly because they do not believe such a thing can take place. However, it’s been documented many times men on death row as the  time gets closer. He begins to sweat blood. It comes from very very deep anguish, pain, sorrow sadness ect.  Here is the thing that is extremely depressing for me that humanities, spiritual eternity laid in the balance, and when Jesus needed somebody just to support him. Just as his birth nobody had any time for him, or nobody had any room for him. Yet we see just like on the Mount of Transformation when Jesus needed encouragement, and there were nobody to be found. The Father always found the way to support his son our savior. We are told angels came to minister to him. We don’t know who these angels were, my guess Gabriel and Michael. It would seem to me a lesser angel, although they are all wonderfully created and extremely powerful there is a hierarchy. God, sent His best two messengers to Jesus. God always gives his best. We don’t know how long we spent with him long enough for him to have the courage, faith desire in a sense of peace of what was about to be accomplished. As Jesus arises, he goes to his disciples. The third time this time he doesn’t ask them to wake up he just pray for them. We are told his prayer was for them because the enemy wants to devour them. The enemy does not know if you can keep Jesus in hell or not just in case Jesus is able to come out of the pit. He will focus on Jesus apostles. He has to stop the movement that Jesus is about to begin. The age of the law is over in the age of Grace , or the CHURCH age is about to begin. Lucifer knows once the church is established his days and his kingdom is numbered. Jesus will never ask for our help, and he has accomplished all. However, he will ask us to spend time in prayer with him. It’s a form of communion. Actually, as we had trust in our introduction, Prayer is the most important tool we have in our quiver.  Sadly we do not use it anywhere near enough. Imagine your wife or your girlfriend or a significant other even your child 15 minutes a day speaking to them. In our case we spent 15 minutes a day. Praying to God. That’s a whole hour and 45 minutes  let’s just run it up to two hours. Here is the issue there’s 168 hours in the week. Now imagine yourself sitting around the kitchen table on Friday for dinner. How much do you think you know happen with each person at that table if your communication was only 15 minutes a day. I would assume it would be a lot of catching up to do. If one  thought that they knew what was going on with just 15 minutes a day. They are sadly mistaken. Now put that in the spiritual room, we spent 15 minutes a day with God out of 168 hours. How much do you think we’re going to hear from God in that short amount of time. Especially when it’s a speaking to him and not listening for his answer. By the way, he will answer our prayers in one of three ways. Number one yes. At that time you have your answer, and you must move forward with your request as he is giving his blessings and his preparing to work for you to accomplish it. Number two no. This would mean either stay where you are or do not go to direction that you are asking. Number three wait. Waiting is one of the hardest things for us to do or it requires patients. So way too often we take the answer of wait  and put it in the category of no. Once we have done that, we will not move forward, therefore missing the divine appointments that we were supposed to have met. This is why Paul says pray without ceasing. God will make it relevant to you if the answer is yes he will also make it quite relevant that the answer is no. However, in your prayers, you should probably ask for some kind of guidance. I often ask Lord open up doors in my life that will benefit the kingdom. Therefore, they were benefit me. I don’t ask to shut the door behind me before you open the other door. My faith is increased. If I can walk out the door before it’s closed as it closes behind me knowing that the door is opening in front of me. I also asked him not to allow me to see any windows that I would be mistaken for doors and try to open.  Waiting is a little more complicated if you didn’t get a clear and  concise no like all the doors are being shot Then it’s quite possible that he is working out the other end of the equation for you to be able to make this next step. At the same time he may be working on you to be able to complete the next step in your Journey as you build the kingdom. I refer back to where we started. Prayer works. we just have to be aware that God is still in the business of answering prayer. We also have to be looking to see what his answer is as he may try to direct our path through our prayer. Often I pray for something and start off in the direction that I believe he is guiding me. Only to have him directly in another direction. See if you’re not moving you cannot be directed. 

This concludes today’s teaching on PRAYER . As always thank you for stopping in. Sorry it took so long to get back. I have been quite busy. I promise to get back sooner. Until then GODSPEED 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 446 posts
    January 26, 2024 3:13 PM EST

PRAYER 

PRAYER WORKS 

SCRIPTURES LUKE 22:39-42

Here is a dishearten story we are all to familiar with. However there’s things I’d like to draw closer attention to. This was just after the last supper. Jesus had taken his men and retreated to one of his favorite places, to pray. Many do not know this but the garenden has a back way out. Meaning if Jesus desired he could have walked rite out of the existence of the religious set.  He didn’t.  However unbelievable to me known of his men could see the anguish Jesus was going through. Jesus asks them twice. Once before they fall asleep just to stay and watch over him.  He knew if they did stay awake if they understood the need they would have not just watch but run to his aid. This isn’t what happened. Neither time do they respond to Christ request but almost ignor it. It’s at this time. When the eternal life of humanity lay in the balance there was no human who cared enough to stay awake much less pray. So in his groaning. A form of the Holy Spirit speaking GOD our FATHER sent Anglers to minister to him to encourage him to follow through. What was he thinking. I know what the. Enemy was pitching. First your gonna die for these losers that can’t stay awake. Second like 80% of humanity will never receive the free gift of salvation. So he’s technically dying for at the top end 20% of humanity. The ole enemy wasn’t done. He would tell Jesus a well known sadly in most church’s that 90% of all thing are done by 10% out of the 10% only 10% will be productive in the kingdom. So basically Jesus is dying for 1% of humanity that takes him seriously. Yet he is obedient even unto death. It’s shows the length the Father to minister to one of His. 

This concludes this story on prayer works. As always thank you all for stopping in to read the post. Until we meet again. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    February 4, 2024 8:46 AM EST

PRAYER

PRAYER WORKS 

SCRIPTURES 

LUKE 22:39-42

At this time JESUS is hours from being crucified. We see here that JESUS is now in the garden. One could certainly say this night isn’t going the way JESUS hoped. In the upper room people are wondering who’s going to betray CHRIST. That speaks volumes on where their relationship was in CHRIST. Apparently nonexistent no one got the washing of the feet, seems like everyone is more interested in self much more then JESUS. 

Now they get to the garden and sadly no one is paying attention to what JESUS is experiencing. He asks them if they would just sit with Him. Another words He just wants some support from His men, unfortunately they miss it again. When JESUS asks them to watch. He’s hoping if they would just watch they would more likely pray with Him. He’s not asking them to pray only to sit bye His side durning the last hours. I guess they make an attempt but both times fall asleep.How discouraging that must have been. When the salvation of the world stands in the balance, just as JESUS entered the world and found there was no place for Him. Now at His last hours before He dies He finds there’s no room for Him now either. The Bible says JESUS was sweating blood. This has been documented on men on death row. As it got closer to the time of execution they’d sweat blood from the horrible anguish that was upon them. So with no one in humanity can be found faithful enough to watch with JESUS GOD sends two Angles to minister to CHRIST. IMHO they were Gabriel and Michael the two Arc Angles that were sent to give JESUS encouragement. When JESUS needed intervention GOD stepped in to show support and HIS love for JESUS, yet humanity too. As if JESUS doesn’t go through the next 6-10 hours we aren’t here writing about HIM. 

ASK N RECEIVE now JESUS didn’t get what HE hoped ( HIS men to come to HIS aid) Yet HE got what HE needed. This will end today’s teaching on PRAYER. I hope this is revealing to you or at least confirmation. TY all for support bye you continuing to come and read these posts. I will be back soon. Until then GODSPEED Blessings One Love PD

• 446 posts
    February 10, 2024 1:34 PM EST

PRAYER 

PRAYER WORKS

SCRIPTURES. MARK 6:41 

MARK 6:42 

This is a very familiar story where JESUS feeds 5000. That number is probably way off. They were probably only counting the men. Yet there were families there also. The number was more likely closer to 13,000-15,000 people. Few things to take note of. The loaves were barely another words the cheapest bread. Therefore probably for a poor family. Second JESUS made everyone sit in groups. Easier to feed, however more practically this way all could see what JESUS had and what became of it. JESUS prayed over the bread and it went from 5 loaves 2 fish to 12 bushel baskets  Third when this was over we are not told this. However Common Sense tells us that the baskets were carried to the boys home by who? The Apostles  remember the boy was carrying the food home to his family. Now because the boy allowed JESUS to take his only food and share it with the crowd, JESUS blessed the boys family. Fourth. Because this is fish and bread it’s only gonn stay fresh for a day or two. Meaning probably the neighborhood the boy lived also received the blessing. This speaks to the multiplication JESUS spoke of as well as knowing our blessing should be looked at a way to bless others. 

Thank You all for following along with this and many of the other topics you have supported. Idk exactly when I’ll return. Until then GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at February 10, 2024 1:35 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    February 22, 2024 6:54 AM EST

PRAYER

PRAYER WORKS

SCRIPTURES

JOHN 11:38

JOHN 11:44.

This is a story they actually made several  movies  on this. The latest was The Passion. It is also a very familiar scripture/ event. We are in the last 12 hours of JESUS life. We have already had the Passover meal. It’s also known as the Last Supper. Judas has gone to get the religious set that he has sold JESUS to, he’s actually on his way to find JESUS. He would know where to find him as this was the place where JESUS often frequented and likely was where they’d go every other Passover

Here we find JESUS with his men. Remember JESUS had told them at the Passover meal that he would be crucified, yet like always they paid no real attention to it as they had  a different agenda. They seem oblivious to the demeanor of JESUS. He asks them to just sit with him while he prays. He hopes if they were to stay awake with him as he prayed , they would see his anguish as he prayed. At that point it would be natural for them to join him. Once they would they’d realize what he was praying about. At that point would understand the gravity of the moment. Who knows how differently the church age would have been affected. That however wasn’t what happened. Instead they all feel asleep. Even Peter James John fell   asleep. Seems about an hour of a deep prayer with the Father JESUS goes to his men and they are all asleep. JESUS would ask can you find it in you to stay awake while I pray. We are told some of the prayer but none of us could possible know the depth of that conversation. I certainly have not got enough words to in my vocabulary to make me understand. He spends another hour speaking to the Father and once  again he finds them sleeping. He’s disappointed in them like so many other times Yet this time he won’t have the convenience of time to let them know he still loves them. He doesn’t wake them. He goes back to pray one more time. Sadly, while the fate of humanity lies in the balance of what the Lord will do next. There is no one there for him. Just as he came in the world where there was no room for him. He was leaving the world the same way. We know this Prayer was extremely anguishing as we are told that he is sweating blood. That is a phenomenal that has been seen when people are about to to be put to death on death row. Even though his men did not come to his side, the  Father sends two angels ( imho they were Michael and Gabriel ) down to minister to Jesus at that time. They were able to encourage him as much as anyone can be encouraged at such a time, to go forth, for the cost was to great. Also he’d have to fulfill the promise made in the Garden of Eden. We know now that there was a back way out from the garden where JESUS was praying Yet he didn’t use it. We all must be grateful for the encouragement JESUS received to empower him to go to the cross.

This is the short version of that three hours JESUS was suffering over his act of love for us. As always thank you for your patience and your time to stop bye. I’ll be back sooner next time. Until then GODSPEED Blessings One Love PD