Forums » Testimonies

DUCK TALES

• 446 posts
    January 9, 2024 1:49 PM EST

DUCK TALES 

THERE WILL BE A ABRIDGED VERSION OF DUCK TALES COMING SOON. IT WILL BE THE CONDENSED VERSION. SOON TO FOLLOW WILL BE THE PICTURE ONLY VERSION. CHAPTER 24 IS IN THE PUBLISHING STATE. SO TO COME. THERES ONLY TWO MAYBE THREE CHAPTERS LEFT.  I WANT THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS POST. I HOPE FOIND HUMOR SOMEWHERE IN MY GREAT AMERICAN NIGHTMARE.  UNTIL I RETURN GODSPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 446 posts
    February 25, 2024 7:08 AM EST

DUCK TALES 

DUCK TALES   24

So like now, my life is hanging in the balance. I’m thinking I’d better be able to show and explain what’s the word was saying in a plane clear, and concise way for them all to be able to understand what is being said, especially with Ole Ms Dead Eye. Seeing that they were close to the Bible I opened it up to the book of John. I kinda check out what the rest of the tiny little thugs were doing. To my surprise they were actually listening, even a few little naysayers were coming up toward the front of the ottoman. if this goes well, then this ottoman will not turn into some kind of a sacrificial alter where I get offed up but a platform of celebration.

They seemed to like my style of  message. Of course they are somewhat of a non-passive group.  I mean, that almost is outrageous, as my oxymoron, (hitman, non-passive group.) I suppose if I could be talking to  any DUCKS  I have to say , I’d rather be with the non-passive party.

No one really knows how people especially unpredictable DUCKS will respond to the Gospel. At the moment, I seem to have their undivided attention. Heck if this plays out well I will have tipped the scales in my favor. Look, let’s make no mistake about it. We’re a long ways from being safe. Remember I still have to pull this off. As Ole Ms Dead Eye is not tipping her hand. Heck  I still have to deal little woman showing up in the next,  Ummm I don’t really know. However, we all know that she’s not gonna show up any a great time for me. So I just double down on the whole hard-core up in your grill message. Something they really sink their bill into. See ducks do not have teeth. Just trying to impress you with my knowledge of my fluffy little home invaders.

The longer that I spoke the more comfortable they seem to be getting with my presentation of the Gospel . However, when I got to they are sinners. Well let’s just say it ruffled a few feathers. Actually, there is a few of them were now calling for renew the contract. Who would think that HITMEN would have a problem with being considered sinners. WELL Ole Ms Dead Eye says show me. ( HER AND A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS FLEW IN FROM THE SHOW ME STATE MISSOURI )

So I make sure that she is able to follow everything I say. I’m thinking that maybe Ole Miss Dead Eye may just be the head of the EXTERMINATORS. Therefore if I can get her to listen and respond positively I’m thinking the rest will follow her lead. So I finish up with Resurrection Sunday. I just kind of leave it there. I do that to see whether or or not those who are listening are actually interested. If they are, they will ask questions if they’re not.  Well they’re gonna off  me.

I patiently await to see what she will do next. Everything comes down to this moment. She stands there silently looking at the scriptures. Then she looks up at me and says where do we go from here? So I just tell them what they need to do and then we pray for their salvation. Here’s the thing these DUCKS  are cons. And they have learned the tactical skill of telling you what you want to hear. So in another stroke of brilliance, I tell him there’s church service outback now that we have made our decision. We should probably learn more about the opportunities that await them now that they are DUCKS of GOD

I walk out tell them services in five minutes and wait for them to show up for church service. Now if they show up, there’s a good possibility that their decision was real, but then again they are not notoriously famous for their honesty.  to my extreme surprise, the actually show up.

I give them a different message  much more edifying  then exhorting. I explained to them that one of the things that we do after we make a professional of faith is to get baptized. So in my third moment of brilliance, I tell them the baptism is next Sunday. One may ask why not just get it over with. Actually, I wanted to see if their conversion was real and if it was that they would show up the next Sunday also.

Well next Sunday comes and my usher Uncle A are waiting in the church to see what happens. He know is aware of my ordeal. No I’ve still not seen the little Ms Dangerous my wife yet. So I’m not out of the woods . As 11:00am is coming fast………

This post was edited by Daryl Page at February 25, 2024 7:09 AM EST