Forums » Testimonies

RESURRECTION SUNDAY

• 459 posts
    March 22, 2023 9:11 PM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY    

BEFORE THE RISING OF THE SUN. TO EVERY HUMAN WILE SLEEPING AND EVEN TO THOSE WHO MAY HAVE BEEN AWAKE. THIS DAY WAS OF NO SIGNIFICANCE. IT SEEMS TO BE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAYS BEGINNING.  NOTHING DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER MORING SENSE THE CREATION OF MAN. 

YET THERE ARE TIMES WHERE THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS WHAT THEY SEEM. FOR THIS DAY WOULD TRULY BE THE SINGLE GREATEST DAY EVER KNOWN TO MANKIND. AS BEFORE THE RISING OF THE MORING SUN THE SON OF GOD HAD ALREADY AROSE FROM THE GRAVE, AND WITH IT THE PROMISE OF A NEW REALITY A NEW COVENANT.  A COVENANT THAT ALLOWS ANYONE AND EVERYONE TO BECOME A CHILD OF GOD  IT ALSO OPENED UP THE POSSIBILITIES TO ESTABLISH A LONG TERM LOVING RELATIONSHIP IN/WITH THE FATHER THROUGH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS  (JOHN 3:16 14:6) WE HAVE FROM THAT DAY AND EACH DAY IN THE FUTURE BEEN GIVEN THE POWER TO BE CALLED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD. 

HERES AN ACCOUNT OF THAT EVENT  4/13/33 AD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at March 22, 2023 10:57 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    March 23, 2023 8:26 PM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

HERES THE BIBLICAL ACCOUNT OF THAT GLORIOUS MORNING. BEFORE THE SUN CAME UP THERE WAS A EARTHQUAKE (THE GATES OF HELL WERE BROKEN THROUGH) CHRIST HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD. THE ONLY ONES TO KNOW THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE GUARDS PUT AT THE GRAVE WITH ONE PURPOSE MAKE SURE THE. BODY OF JESUS REMAINS IN THE TUMB. THEY AWAKE AND FEAR BEYOND ANY NIGHTMARE.THE COULD NOT COMPREHEND NOTHING REGISTERED BUT FEAR. THIS WOULD BE TOTALLY FOREIGN TO THEM FOR THEY ARE KILLING MACHINES. THEY ARE NOT AFRAID TO DIE. YET ALL OF THEM WATCHED THE STONE THAT TOOK A FEW MEN TO ROLL INTO PLACE NOW WAS ROLLING AWAY. THIS STRUCK THEM WITH SUCH FEAR, THEY COULD NOT EVEN RUN. I KNOW WE HAVE NEVER THOUGHT WHY THEY AT LEAST ONE RUN AWAY. IT WAS SO UNIMAGINABLE TO THEM. THEY PASS OUT FELL TO THE GROUND AS IF THEY WERE DEAD. 

OTHER GRAVES WERE OPENED. SOME OF THE OT SAINTS CAME OUT TO PROCLAIM THERES VICTORY OVER DEATH. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN THE PRIESTS WERE GOING TO BE STUCK WITH THEIR OWN HORROR. WHEN THEY ENTER THE AREA OF THE HOLY OF HOLY’S THEY SAW THE CURTAIN THAT SEPARATED THE HIGH PRIEST WHEN HE WOULD GO BEFORE GOD. THE REAL MEANING OF THIS ELUDED THEM. EVEN WHEN THEY WOULD FIND OUT LATER THE CHRIST HAD RISEN. IT IS CLEAR TO ANYONE WHO OBJECTIVITY LOOKED AT THE SYMBOLISM OF THE CURTAIN WAS TORN GIVING ME DIRECT ACCESS TO THE LORD. SEE WE AS BELIEVERS RECOGNIZE THAT A NEW COVENANT WAS AT HAND. THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WAS OURS NOW THE DISPENSATION OF THE LAW WAS OVER. WHILE THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE HAD BEGUN. THE CHURCH PETER WAS TOLD WOULD COME HAD ARRIVED. NO LONGER WOULD MAN BE UNDER THE BONDAGE OF BEING UNDER THE LAW. FOR THE LAW COULD NEVER GIVE ONE ETERNAL SECURITY BUT ONLY COULD CONDEM AGGAIN SUFFERING UNDER THE LAW. 

MARY MAGDALENE WALKS TOWARD THE TUMB APPROACHING FROM ONE OF MANY ROADS INTO THE GARDEN. SHE CAME NOT TO SEE A RISEN SAVIOR BUT RATHER TO PROPERLY PREPARE THE BODY FOR DEATH. SO ODD NO ONE WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED CHRIST SAID I WILL BE BACK AFTER 3 DAYS AT THIS TIME IT WOULD BE WISE TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE STORY BY IDENTIFYING WITH EACH CHARACTER THOUGHTS. 

I WILL TRY AND ADD TO THE HISTORY LESSON  A LITTLE EACH DAY TRYING TO HAVE IT COMPLETED RITE ROUND *RESURRECTION SUNDAY*.UNTIL THEN GODSPEED TY FOR POPPING IN AND EXPERIENCE THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at March 23, 2023 8:31 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    March 24, 2023 7:28 AM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

About the same time Mary Jesus, his mother, along with SALUMIE, SUEZANNA, JOANNA, and possibly a few other women are on another path to meet at the tomb. Again we have everybody caught in the physical realm. Even his mother forgot that he said he would be back in three days. Note, no man no disciples no apostles. (I will give you more details or they were at during this critical time). Because they did not remember Jesus said he would come back from the dead after 3 days, It’s because they were still seeing things through their unbelieving eyes. As they approach the tomb, try to imagine what they are feeling. Sadness sorrow, pain, and huge sense of loss ect. They should’ve been rushing with great anticipation of meeting our Lord. As they were stuck with their last memory of Jesus and the carnage done to his body from all he went through. If only they could have seen things in the spiritual realm then their approach to the whole day would’ve been much different. Perhaps they were just looking for a king and not a MESSIAH The reality was that Jesus needed to come back from the dead to fulfill his promise. That if we believed in him, and what he did, we could be saved. They had seen Jesus raise people from the dead, just 10 days earlier. That was when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, even then they didn’t correlate the possibilities. For they lacked the faith the faith that could or would allow them to contemplate seeing their beloved Jesus had come back.

GODSPEED GRACE MERCY AND LOVE TO ALL THAT TOOK AND WILL TAKE TIME TO COME HERE TO READ THESE POSTS. I WILL BE BACK IN A DAY OR TWO. UNTIL THEN BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at March 24, 2023 7:36 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    March 27, 2023 6:59 AM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY

Mary Magdalene is the first to arrive at the tomb. She sees no  soldiers and the stone is rolled  back from the entrance so that it is open. There is some symbolism there however, we will talk about that some other time possibly. She enters the tumb and finds it empty, you kind of wonder what she’s thinking at this moment. As we read on we will find out that she was not sure what happened although she felt somebody might’ve stole the body. Still kind of missing the point that Jesus had risen from the dead. There is no angels there to tell her what happened.  Upon her quick evaluation of the situation, she runs back to meet the apostles in the upper room. What are you doing in the upper room? They’re not praying they’re actually in fear for their life. Rightly so because if the Roman empire decides that you are a troublemaker. They will go for the , head of the movement and work their  way down to eliminate who is left. When she gets up into the room with the apostles, she chose them what she saw what she didn’t see. At this point there is a mass confusion within the upper room. Likely their first thoughts are of self-preservation. They truly feel that the Roman empire came and stole the body would come and look for them to also likely you use capital punishment on them also. However. Peter and John listened to what seemed as an hysterical rendering of her encounter. Sadly they view everything through the eyes of the physical realm and certainly no where near seeing this from a SPIRITUAL standpoint. They are now certain they are looking at Glum and Doom. They totally missed this as the GREATEST DAY known to mankind. So Peter n John the beloved (not much older then a teenager) follow Mary to the tomb. We are told John runs ahead. Idk why but perhaps his age allowed him to look at other possibilities. Where Peter is still caught looking at things through the physical eyes. Still no angles to tell them. Not sure why except they would have been told many more times then most coming to the tomb that morning. 

I WILL PICK THIS UP TOMORROW OR NEXT DAY. WE WILL BE DONE BEFORE RESURRECTION SUNDAY. THIS WAY WE CAN CONTEMPLATE HOW WE SEE JESUS. THROUGH PHYSICAL EYES OR SPIRITUAL EYES. UNTIM THEN TY FOR YOUR TIME. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    March 28, 2023 8:41 AM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

Mary Suzanna who are together Yet Joanna and Solmole who were approaching from another path into the garden area. They are next to arrive at the tomb. They see the same thing that Mary Magdalene saw. Yet they see one angel, and he tells them not to fear.(him) or what they see. There’s more than meets the eye going on here. The Angle tells them. He explains to them Jesus isn’t here and he’s not dead. He has risen He walks among the living. Now go to the upper room and tell them what you see and heard. 

Buy now the soldiers tell the priest what has happened fearing for their lives. They tell them not to worry they will cover it up. Now they should have put it together and the torn curtain and that Christ has risen from the dead. They should have recognized it for what it was a celebration. However, their ambition pride and lust for a power had  blinded them from seeing the truth. They had no idea what they were experiencing. 

After Mary and Salome had left, and before Peter John and Mary Magdalene arrive. Susanna and Joanna along with a few other women, arrive at the tomb. When they arrive they see two Angels to meet them. They tell them you do not need to fear As yours is the privilege to be told they have a GOOD NEWS for the first RESURRECTION has just come to pass. Now the body you seek has not been stolen but rather is alive. Now go back to Gallie where you must tell everyone what you have experienced this morning. Remember even in the Jewish culture woman had some status. However if you’re going to start a movement (CHRISTIANITY.)  You do not use woman to start it Because the men were in hiding. God gave tha privilege to them. The Angles  tell them go now for Jesus has gone ahead of you. Now imagine their thoughts they have now as apposed to their emotions they had on their way to the grave. 

This Concludes todays teaching on RESURRECTION SUNDAY. I will return back tomorrow. Thank you for going through this topic with me. Until tomorrow. GODSPEED ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at March 28, 2023 8:53 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    March 29, 2023 4:55 PM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

Peter, John , and Mary, coming to eyesight of the tomb  John was ahead he goes into the empty tomb. He noticed the clothing that Jesus had wore was folded up, put down over the other side of the tomb  Peter enters, he looks around and he has mixed emotions, he says he thinks Jesus is dead his action show it however, John is excited as he remembers that Jesus said he would be  raise from the dead after three days. Just as Jesus had said to the religious sect when they were looking for a sign like Jonah was in the belly of the fish. He went on to say it is Jonah was in fish for three days, so shall I be delivered from the dead after three days. John was filled with great anticipation and excitement that JESUS would be alive. Peter still stuck in the Physical Realm yet entertaining the idea CHRIST would be back. Then there would be the guilt he’d feel about betraying JESUS. Both men sew the same thing but were seeing it from two entirely different perspectives. 

Peter and John leave to go back to the upper room. however, Peter will leave the upper room as reports start coming in. Mary Magdalene is caught between two worlds. The one that says Jesus is dead or the one where somebody stole the body. Remember, the women are coming for a specific purpose to prepare Jesus body for the dead. If they do not accomplish this, this would be an embarrassment. She looks at both Peter and John. She wants to believe that Jesus has been risen from the dead just like John . This will require her to see things to the Spiritual Eyes . The same eyes Jesus spoke about. 

Mary stands still lost in time in space. Mary can only weep for there are no good answers that she can come up with. And she sees a man thinks it’s the gardener or the person who is in charge of taking care of the tomb. She approaches him in begs him to tell her where he put the body of JESUS. THEN she heard the voice she knew it was JESUS . HE would say  to her do you not remember that he said he would return after three days. She rushes to put her arms around JESUS He tells her no he cannot be touched because he has not ascended to heaven yet. Which dismisses much of what people believe about JESUS when he died. They literally think he went to heaven and hung out there for three days. The reality is he actually went to hell to pay your debt that’s where he was for three days. THEN JESUS told her to go back to the upper room and tell them what you have seen. 

When she leaves JESUS she heads back to the upper room, JESUS ascend to heaven, where he sprinkles the blood over the altar. Peter meets CLEPHUS likely at his house and not the upper room. CLEPHUS is Salome‘s husband. Peter tells him the bad news. Jesus is dead. The body is gone. All is lost. Then Peter returns to the upper room. Remember he hasn’t heard from the women who saw the angel or by Mary Magdalene, who actually saw Jesus. Take a few minutes and think about what’s going to Peters mine at this point.

Now John, reach’s  everybody to the upper room. He tells them he believes JESUS has risen from the dead.  Yet he himself does not know for sure. This is what we call Faith. So John has now escaped the physical realm and is moving into the SPIRITUAL REALM. 

CLEPHUSN a friend we do not know who it is or on your way to EMMERUS. After hearing the news, they were both very discouraged, dejected puzzled, extremely uncertain of their future. Peter now arrives to the upper room where there’s excitement in the air. However, Pieter Schoeman porch that to an end, as he reports Jesus is dead, and the only thing that makes sense is the body has been stolen. At this point nobody has heard from the women yet they do not know that Jesus is actually alive. take a few minutes and try to deal with all the emotions that are going on in that room somewhere between in my mind Christmas Day as a kid and going to jail as an adult. Another words emotions could be at both ends of the spectrum. 

JESUS after ascending to heaven came back to earth, where he meets Susanna Joanna, and the other women on the road to Galilee. They are filled with delight and worship him. Remember that the angels who told them that JESUS would be on the road to Galilee On their way back to the upper room they have a greater distance to travel. Plus they were so excited first to hear JESUS is back. But also JESUS will meet them in the road.  This give them the ability to be the next ones to see JESUS they are allowed to touch JESUS unlike Mary was that, so we know what this point JESUS  had gone to heaven it has come back to earth.

THIS CONCLUDES TODAYS TEACHING OF RESURRECTION SUNDAY. I HOPE YOUR ABLE TO PUT YOURSELF THERE AND EXPERIENCE THE ESSENCE OF THIS DAY. I WILL BE BACK IN A DAY OR TWO. THIS WILL BE COMPLETED BEFORE RESURRECTION SUNDAY. IM HOPING BY THIS WEEKEND. UNTIL THEN TY FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THE POST.

GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at March 30, 2023 5:36 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    March 30, 2023 6:10 PM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

Even with all of the even with all the evidence that was coming in neither Peter nor Thomas could believe this to be the truth. Thomas was functioning with no faith. Therefore, he would never have grasped the concept much less the reality of the day. Peter is functioning with little Faith for he is still stuck seeing things through physical eyes. At that point Peter and Thomas get up and leave the room. Peter is dealing with the what if’s. So he’s very tormented at this point. As most of us would be if we did what he did to our LORD. 

JESUS meets Clephus and his friend on the road to Emmurs. As he walks near to them he listens to the depression their uncertainty in their voice and word. They are so dismayed they don’t make eye contact with JESUS.We can assume they were talking with JESUS but I think JESUS is doing more listening then talking. [I wonder how JESUS felt that day. Would he be disappointed in everyone] Then again he is functioning as GOD now. The men are so distraught come out what they thought the kingdom would be, and what it had become. However, I’m not sure that they were planning on having Christ come back is Messiah either. They were still looking for a king. As far as they were concerned he’s dead in his body is so murdered will never be found. After a little, while the men decided to stop and get something to eat. They invite the man that is walking with them to sit, and share their food. When the food was passed around, Jesus blessed it. We are not privy to the conversation that took place around that food. However, we are told that the men recognize the voice they know it is JESUS. At that point JESUS gives them a command to go back to the upper room and tell them what they have seen At that point JESUS disappears. We can see that Jesus is no longer on the restrictions of our laws of physics. He is functioning with his deity. He can move at the speed of thought. I imagine that’s what it’s going to be like with us in heaven also. The men pick everything up as quickly as they can And they headed back to the upper room. They were probably running so I don’t think it took them much more than a half an hour to get to the upper room.  

This is where I will stop for now. We only have few more posts and we will have gone through the GREATEST DAY KNOWN TO HUMANITY. Until I get back I want to thank you for returning. I went back and fixed everything that wasn’t making since. Seems my phone doesn’t like to dictate or just doesn’t like my voice. So black to typing. I will be back soon GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    April 1, 2023 9:59 AM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

JESUS goes to find HIS beloved friend Peter. Peter is alone with his thoughts of struggling not only the events of the day. Yet seriously dealing with the past three days, perhaps even ping an overlook his past three years. Peter had many ups and downs. It’s I my humble opinion Peter wanted to please JESUS He was a risk taker. Along with risk taking come monumental failures. At the same time unimaginable highs. This of all days should not be looking back but rather looking forward. It should have been a day of celebration not regret. This day will change everything for everybody, because of its great significance and importance. Just a quick side note if they would have remembered what JESUS told them about three days this whole day would have been so much differently. Peter just hasn’t got it within himself to think of celebrating Peter May have been thinking that because of his many failures that even if JESUS had returned there would be no place in the CHURCH age for people like him. Peters state of mind May be beyond our ability to comprehend his agony alone with his thoughts. Idk perhaps the one thing feeding his thought process is that he was always with CHRIST. He would have been considered in our time anyway (Why didn’t JESUS find him or he find JESUS) Again feeding his Spirit Man with negative emotions. Bottom line Peter felt he was a colossal failure. This is where JESUS finds Peter. Broken in every way. This is where JESUS shows Peter the foundation of what is to come. JESUS will do what HE asked HIS FATHER to do extend the Greatest gift to Peter and us.  HE would *FORGIVE* Peter. JESUS likely didn’t allow Peter to speak. Perhaps at this time WORDS are not needed. It would be unbelievably refreshing inspiring probably overwhelming to Peter. JESUS embraces his beloved friend Peter and said it doesn’t matter Peter. I ALREADY FORGAVE YOU. That’s why I died in the first place. I STILL LOVE YOU   Now come and we begin to fish for men. How uplifting it would have been to hear those same words HE spoke when we first meant. COME I WILL MAKE YOU A FISHERMAN OF MEN. 

This is the conclusion of todays part of RESURRECTION SUNDAY. I have one post on what happened on this day. There’s a little more to the story. When I finish the teaching on RESURRECTION SUNDAY I will tie it up with an overview of that day and what we can take from this HISTORICAL DAY. I will conclude this post by mid week. Thank You again for your time. Until I return GODSPEED ONE LOVD PD

• 459 posts
    April 3, 2023 12:35 PM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

PETER NOW ALL THE WHAT IF’S ARE GONE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT JESUS TOLD PETER TO HELP HIM GO FROM LIKELY NOT WANTING NOT TO LIVE, FROM FEELING THERES NO ROOM FOR HIM IN THIS CHURCH JESUES MENTIONS. I THINK JESUS ONLY HAD TO SAY THREE THINGS FROM HIM. MUCH LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON’S FATHER DIDNT EVEN LET ANYTHING THE SON MAY SAY EFFECT WHAT THE FATHER PUT IN MOTION FOR OVER A WEEK. JESUS WOULD HAVE SPOKE FIRST AND I IMAGINE HE SAID I LOVE YOU AND NOTHING SAID OR DONE WILL CHANGE THAT AS I HAVE ALREADY FORGIVEN YOU PETRA. . THEN AFTER GIVING PETER A WARM EMRACE. HE TELLS HIM TO COME/GO TO THE UPPER ROOM AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU NOW KNOW IS THE TRUTH I CAME BACK JUST AS I SAID. THRN AS QUICKLY JESUS ARRIVED HE DISAPPEARS. PETER REJUVENATED INFUSED WITH OVERWHELMING JOY AS ANYONE WOULD WHEN THEY HAVE RECEIVED FORGIVENESS ( SALVATION) HE ALSO WAS FILLED WITH HAPPINESS N CHEER HEADS TO THE UPPER ROOM. 

PETER/PETRA (SMALL ROCK) ENTERS THE UPPER ROOM THE ATMOSPHERE WAS SO DIFFERENT THEN EARLY IN THE DAY. ITS COMING UP ON EVENING NOW. SO AS PETER ENTERS HE ONLY ADDS TO THE JOY THAT MOST ARE EXPERIENCING. HE PROCLAIMS THAT HE WAS WRONG ABOUT WHAT HE WAS HEARING BUT COULD NOT COME INTO AGREEMENT. HOWEVER HE GOES ON TO EXPLAIN HIS PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS. HE REPEATS. JESUS IS ALIVE. JUST AS HE SAID.  AFTER THREE DAYS I WILL RETURN AND WE MISSED THAT REALITY. PUTTING US IN A PLACE OF CONTINUOUS SADNESS, INSTEAD OF CELEBRATING. HOWEVER PETER SAYS NOWS THE TIME FOR REJOICING. PETER COULD BE CONSIDERED THE SECOND PERSON TO BE BORN AGAIN. NOW CHRIST WAS IN A SENCE WAS THE FIRST TO BE BORN AGAIN ( YET IT WAS NOT A SPIRITUAL SALVATION) BUT A PHYSICAL SALVATION. PETER WOULD BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE SALVATION SPIRITUALLY. HOW DO I KNOW. WELL JESUS FORGAVE HIM PETER RECEIVED IT. MAKING HIM THE FIRST TO OPTAIN. WHAT ALL THE PROFITS IN THE PAST WERE LOOKING FOR. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE GREAT EXPLOSION OF PRAISES AND SIGNING DANCING. THIS IS HOW THE WHOLE DAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. HOWEVER THEY EVENTUALLY GOT THERE. 

THIS CONCLUDES THE PART OF THE SUNDAY THAT HAS TO DO WITH PETER. WE HAVE TWO MORE ENTRIES TO WRITE ABOUT THAT HAPPENED THAT EVENING. THEN WE WILL MOVE FORWARD 8 DAYS. AT THAT POINT I WILL TAKE AN OVERVIEW OF RESURRECTION SUNDAY. THIS WILL BE DONE BY FRIDAY. UNTIL I RETURN I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEEP FAITHFULNESS IN RETURNING TO THIS BUT MOST OF MY TOPICS IVE POSTED. UNTIL I RETURN GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at April 3, 2023 12:38 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    April 5, 2023 2:02 PM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY

Peter had just finished up, telling everyone about his experience with Jesus, that he had also now seen and touched JESUS physically. At this time everyone in the room is an agreement. Jesus has returned. However, most of them are still functioning on faith  as they have not seen him yet either.  That does not negate the amount of joy, peace and cheer that was going on in the upper room. It wasn’t very much longer when Cleophus and his friend arrive. Is the arrive they are not sure how anybody is dealing with the day. As far as they know, the last thing they heard was from Peter saying that Jesus was dead. They know that he is not, but they’re not sure how people will deal with it if they are the only ones, who have met and seen Jesus. Much to their great surprise. Everyone there was in a festive mood not depressed like so many were during the day. Theirs was the last confirmation that Jesus was alive, and they had met him even ate with him. When they gave their report to all those in the room  I can only imagine the explosion of Worship N Praise that fell upon them. 

Notice as the day started normal for most yet to those close to Christ. It was the third day of sadness. Sadness that they just know will never end. Yet our Lord Jesus, True t to his form literally saves the day. When the day ends and the  sunsets April 13 33ad nothing was nor will ever be the same for those who receive forgiveness what JESUS started and completed three days after his crucifixion. RESURRECTION SUNDAY  

As the day came to an end in my time was coming upon them, JESUS  himself Andrew is into the upper room through a wall not a door. There is no way that any of us can possibly grasp the explosion of emotions that everyone was experiencing. As they saw Jesus in the center of the room. Just three days earlier they saw a body that was so badly beaten no one to tell who JESUS was  However, on this day, everyone knows exactly who he is. He must have felt his love and light most of us likely fall to their knees and worshiping JESUS 

For the next 39 days JESUS would be teaching no more to come, and how they could joyfully as well as responsibly for carrying out the great commission. At the end of the 40 days, he will leave them with one more message like I have risen from the dead and came back to you. I will return for my children. Remember I have risen.

THIS CONCLUDES PRETTY MUCH OF THAT FIRST RESURRECTION SUNDAY  THERS STILL MORE TO COME  HOWEVER NOW WE KNOW THAT STORY IN ITS ENTIRETY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. PERHAPS REFLECT AS YPU PROJECT YOURSELF AS ONE OF THE HUNRED IN THE UPPER ROOM.  I WOULD HAVE HOPED ID LISTENED AND BEEN THERE EARLY SUNDAY FROM A DISTANCE TO SEE IF CHRIST AROSE  I KNOW WITH THE WAY MY MIND WORKS I WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED  IDK IF I WOULD HAVE GOT THERE TO SEE HIM BUT WOULD HAVE SEEN THE EMPTY TUMB  THIS IS WHY JESUS SAYS WE LIVE IN THE EXACT TIME HE DESIRES US TO BE KINGDOM BUILDERS  WE DO NOT WORK FOR OUR SALVATION WE WORK BECAUSE OF IT. BE A KIGNDOM BUILDER  

IT MAY BE FEW DAYS  UNTIL I RETURN UNTIL THEN TY FOR READING THIS NARRATIVE  GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    April 6, 2023 9:35 AM EDT

RESURRECTION SUNDAY 

AFTER 8 DAYS THOMAS FINALLY RETURNS TO THE UPPER ROOM. EVERYONE IS TELLING HIM THAT HES MISSED OUT ON THE CELEBRATION. THOMAS HAD REMARKED THAT HE COULD NOT BELIEVE CHRIST HAD RETURNED. HES STILL STUCK IN THE PHYSICAL REALM. HE IS FUNCTIONING ON SIGHT NOT FAITH. 

AS HE SITS THERE STILL WANTING TO BELIEVE BUT CANNOT FIND IT WITH INHIMSELF. UNTIL HE TOUCHED THE WOUND ON HIS SIDE HE WOULD NOT BELIEVE. JUST THEN JESUS APPEARS FROM LITERALLY FROM NO WHERE. THERE JESUS STANDS IN FRONT OF THOMAS. IMMEDIATELY THOMAS IS OVERWHELMED AND BEGINS TO WORSHIP JESUS. HOWEVER JESUS SAYS NO NOT TO YOU TOUCH MY SICE. THIS WAS DONE TO INCREASE THOMAS FAITH. BUT ALSO DISMISS RELIGIONS/DENOMINATIONS THAT THINK JESUS RETURNED AS A GHOST MORE THEN MAN. GHOSTS. ANT BE TOUCHED. 

THINGS TO PONDER 

Those who were closest to Jesus, even his mother, forgot what Jesus told them before his death burial and resurrection. How did they miss it so badly? The same question can be posed to us from time to time. Here in my opinion is why they miss things, and that we also miss things. Most of us in all of them was a lack of understanding. They also had an agenda. They were not looking for a Messiah. They were still looking for a king. When the king did not transpire they lost all hope. The last thing they lacked, and that we lack , when we are called is Faith. This isn’t an excuse. It was a total break down of their Spiritual Life. We can do one or two things with this story. We can leave it as a story, and not act upon our faith, or we can commit ourselves as individuals in our ministries that repeat the mistakes of those who won’t before us, but rather capitalize on them. Let us build on this reality, our Lord Was crucified did die was buried Peter that it was raised on the third day. Today he reigns supremely in heaven at the right hand of the FATHER. And if we can commit to be kingdom builders in doing, so, we will be found faithful servants. Not just hearers of the word, but like in James, we are doers of the word. 

when he returns or takes us home, make no mistake you must be born again. To enter into heaven, did you know for sure is coming soon. We must live in the last days. Therefore taking everything is a sense of urgency. The only thing that is keeping him from returning is his patience, he is giving everybody that extra time to come to him as their savior. However, there is an a number out there I don’t know what it is. However, when that one person is reached, wouldn’t work, he will come immediately and take us out of here. last thing that we want to do is when he returns because doing nothing. Just as the turned the world upside down after the 40 days that Jesus was with them we are now 2000 years from that time and they have much to look back it up and build upon.  if you want to be found faithful, then you need to be 8KINGDOM BUILDER. ANOTHER WORDS BE ACTIVE SOMEWHERE IN ANOTHER IN JOINING OUR LORD AND BUILDING HIS KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH. MY HOPE IS THAT I WILL BE THAT PERSON WHO LEADS THAT LAST PERSON TO CHRIST. THEN THRPE TRUMPET BLOWS AND WE LEAVE. I CAN INKY IMAGINE THE SURPRISE OF BEING RAPTURED OUT AT THAT PERSONS CONVERSATION. I THINK WE THEY SAY DOES TGIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? THEN I WILL GEt. Another words be active somewhere in joining our Lord and be KINGDOM BURILDERS. My hope is that I have personally asked for it, that I will be the person who leads the last person to the Lord and he raptures us out of here. Making on him imagine the surprise of both of our faces, when that takes place. I wonder if I will be asked does this happen all the time? My answer will be no, but I have been waiting for it for a long long time. Let’s just make sure that we are ready Nuh taken by surprise life so many will. May you be blessed by listening to the account the first RESURRECTION SUNDAY. 

THIS CONCLUDES THE DAY AND WEEKS THAT JESUS MINISTERED AFTER THAT GLORIOUS SUNDAY MORNING WHEN HE WAS RISEN FROM THE DEAD  BY HIS FATHER. NOW OUR FATHER IF WE ARE BORN AGAIN.     AS ALWAYS ITS BEEN A PRIVILEGE TO BRING THAT DAY TO LIFE.  I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU COMING FOR THE RIDE. I AM NOW GOING TO PRAY BOUT OUR NEXT JOURNEY THROUGH THE BIBLE. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD