Forums » Testimonies

ORDINARY MEN

• 164 posts
    January 2, 2023 5:48 PM EST

This topic is near and dear to me. Most of us including me often felt just average just ORDINARY. I/We/Us likely didn’t pursue many things hopes desires just cus we felt ORDINARY. In the SPIRITUAL REALM  we all feel average. Me I felt extremely under average. There were things I excelled at however it was mostly sports or sports related. YET being involved in the SPIRITUAL Aspects of life I couldn’t see myself doing much there. What I didn’t know was GOD delights in doing the impossible. HE often does that with the least likely people, ORDINARY people. If HE did that in the WORD Then HE may have done it in the recent past. If there why not now? IF NOW why not Us /You/Me 

SO THIS SHORT DOCUMENTARY WILL ATTEMPT TO SEE WHAT GOD DID WITH ORDINARY MEN. My hope is that we will understand GOD can do awesome things through us. Hopefully we all will be encouraged to take these next steps THE LORD has in store for us. 

I’M NOT SURE WHEN I WILL START THIS HOWEVER IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT TWO OR THREE WEEKS. I WANT TO THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WILL DROP BY AND SPEND TIME READING THIS POST BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 164 posts
    January 7, 2023 8:48 AM EST

ORDINARY MEN 

GIDEON 

SOME OF OUR SHORT LIST WILL COME FROM THE BIBLE. OTHERS WILL BE CONNECTED TO IT BY SALVATION AND OR SERVICE. THE FIRST MAN WILL BE OUT OF THE BIBLE. GIDEON THE BIBLE INTRODUCED HIM TO US AS THE LESSER OF HIS FAMILY. ON TOP OF THAT HIS FAMILY WAS THE LEAST OF ANY IN THE NATION OF ISREAL. THINK BOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE. THIS MEANT GIDEON IS THE LEAST OF ANY PERSON OF OVER A MILLION AT THAT TIME. THEN THE STORY OF HIM WE FIND HIM IN A WELL SEPARATING WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF. BY THROWING THE WHEAT UP IN THE AIR AND LET THE WIBD BLOW THE CHAFF AWAY. WHY WAS HE IN THE WELL. BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID HE WOULD BE ROBBED BY THEIR ( ISRAELS) ENEMYS. THEY WOULD COME EVERY HARVEST SEASON AND STEEL ALL THEY COULD. IN MY MIND GIDEON PROBABLY IS NOT EVEN ORDINARY IN MANY SENSES. HOWEVER THERES NOTHING IN HIM SCREAMING HEY LORD TAKE ME. NOTHING SAYING HE HAS HERO IN HIM. 

WE ALL KNOW THE STORY GOD USED 300 MEN LEAD BUY OUR ORDINARY LEADER. GRANTED NO ONE NEEDED TO FIGHT NO ISRAELI DIED GOD DID ALL THE FIGHTING. YET IF GIDEON WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE THEN NO ONE WOULD BE WITNESS WHAT GOD DID. SO WHAT MADE GIDEON GO FROM ORDINARY TO EXTRAORDINARY. SIMPLY HIS OBEDIENCE YET FAITH. FAITH HE HAD TO BREATH INTO HIS 300 MEN. THEY WERE JUST AS SCARED AS GIDEON. SO THEY HAD TO HAVE FAITH THEIR LEADER WAS HEARING FROM GOD. THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN WE TRY TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT GOD ALREADY HAS IN MOTION. STOP THINKING LIKE WE ARE ORDINARY. FOR WITH GOD YOU ARE A MAJORLY. YOU ARE SPECIAL TO HIM. BE PATIENT (ACTIVELY) AND LET GOD SHOW YOU WHAT HE WANTS TO DO WITH YOU. HES ABOUT TO MAKE YOU EXTRAORDINARY IF WE JUST LET HIM. MOST TIMES ITS US HE USES TO ACCOMPLISH HIS WILL (OUR PURPOSE). OTHER TIMES ITS JUST A MATTER OF BEING THERE AND GOD DOES ALL OF THE MINISTERING. ALTHOUGH YOUR THERE “DEVINE APPOINTMENT” MEANING HE WILL INVOLVE YOU SOMEWHERE. 

THANK YOU ALL ESPECIALLY THE 15 WHO CHECKED IN TO SEE WHERE THIS POST WAS GOING  I HOPE IT LIVES UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS  

IF GOD CAN DO THIS MIRACULOUS THINGS WITH A MAN LIKE GIDEON. IMAGINE WHAT HE CAN DO WITH YOU. DO NOT SETTLE FOR GOOD BUT RATHER PUSH FOR GREAT. 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at January 11, 2023 10:16 AM EST
    • 164 posts
    January 9, 2023 11:02 AM EST

ORDINARY MEN 

ELISHA

WE SEE ELISHA IS MUCH DIFFERENT THEN OUR FIRST ORDINARY MAN GIDEON. YET THEY HAD TO DIFFERENT MINISTRIES. HOW EVER TO LOOK AT ELISHA THERE WOULD BE NOTHING HE WORE,SOCIAL STATUS, PHYSICALLY SCREAMING OUT THAT HE IS ANY DIFFERENT THEN THE AVERAGE PERSON TRYING TO STAY ALIVE. YET GOD BLEST HIM WITH THE ABILITY TO DO 2x THE MIRACLES AS HIS PREDECESSOR ELIJAH. 

WE ALL KNOW BOUT SOME OF THE MIRACLES HE DID. HE PRAYED AFTER HE TOLD EVERYONE THAT IT WOULD NOT RAIN FOR 3 YEARS THE WIDOW AN HER SON HAD ENOUGH OIL AND BREAD FOR ONE MEAL. THEY GAVE IT TO ELISHA THEY DID NOT RUN OUT OF OIL OR BREAD. BUT THERES ONE MOST DO NOT KNOW. HE MADE IRON FLOAT. HE DIVIDED THE JORDON RIVER. THAT WAS HUGELY SYMBOLIC. 

WHAT ELISHA DID HAVE WAS THE MISSION GOD SET FORTH. YES WE LOOK AT IT AND ARE AMAZED. WE HAVE THE FAITH TO RECEIVE THE WORD AT FACE VALUE. WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW IS GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS. IF ONE HAS THE FAITH ONE CAN ALSO DO MANY MORE THINGS THAT WERE DONE IN THE SCRIPTURES. I HAVE ACTUALLY ASKED GOD TO STOP THE RAIN 3x EXACTLY WHERE AND WHEN I GOT THERE (I WOULD BE AND WHEN. (I REFER YOU TO INTERVENTION IN OUR TESTIMONY FOURM)  EXPERIENCED SEVERAL THINGS I HAVE READ IN THE WORD. 

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN GOD 

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TO READ THIS POST. GOING THROUGH THESE MEN YOU MAY KNOW OR REMEMBER SOMEONE ORDINARY THAT GOD USED. PROBABLY MANY OF YOU CAN GIVE THAT TESTIMONY. THIS WILL NOT BE A LONG TOPIC. HOWEVER WITH IN THEM I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL CONNECTION TO SOME ONE WAY BACK IN THE DAY. I WILL TELL YOU WHEN I FINISH THE TOPIC. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 164 posts
    January 16, 2023 8:44 AM EST

ORDINARY MEN 

JOSHUA

MUCH LIKE THE PREVIOUS MEN WE SPOKE OF, EACH MAN WAS ORDINARY YET ONLY WOULD FIT INTO THE OTHERS TIME FRAME. WE LIKE THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE ORDINARY. YET LIKE THEM WE WOULD NOT FIT IN THEIR TIME FRAME BUT WE DO ALL HAVE A PURPOSE IN LIFE. WE WERE PUT HERE AS IT IS OUR TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. 

JOSHUA DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT BROUGHT ATTENTION TO HIMSELF IN THE PHYSICAL REALM. YET HE KEPT THE LAW. HE ROSE TO BE A MAN OF CHARTER. HENCE HE WENT INTO THE PROMISE LAND. HE N CALEB SAW THE SAMETHING AS THE OTHER TEN. BUT THEY SAW IT AS A GOD THING NOT THEIR (ISREAL) THING. HE DID BECOME THE CUP HOLDER FOR MOSES. NO ONE SIGNS UP FOR THAT JOB!  YET THAT DID PUT HIM CLOSE TO MOSES HENCE CLOSER TO GODS ACTIVITY. HE ALSO WENT HALF WAY UP MT WITH MOSES. HE AGAIN GOT A MUCH CLOSER LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY OF GOD. THESE THINGS MUST HAVE LEFT AN IMPRESSION ON HIM. HE DID NOT KNOW IT BUT HE WAS BEING GROOMED MORE BY GOD THEN MOSES TO TAKE OVER. BY THE TIME MOSES LOST HIS ABILITY TO GO INTO THE PROMISED LAND. JOSHUA WAS ALREADY TO STEP IN. 

WHAT DID GOD DO WITH HIM. WE WOULD SAY HE GOT CLOSER TO GOD THEN WE DID/OO/CAN THATS NOT TRUE. WE HAVE THE BIBLE.HE HAD THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS AND LIKEY JOB. WE HAVE SALVATION. WE HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH IN US. HE DID NOT AT LEAST BEFORE HE BECAME THE LEADER OF ISREAL. HE WAS ALWAYS GUIDED N ANOINTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

HE PARTED THE JORDAN RIVER IN THE SPRING. WHEN IT WAS HIGEST WIDEST AND FASTEST. GOD KNEW IN ADVANCE PEOPLE WOULD GO AFTER MOSES AN THE RED SEA. BUT THEY COULD NEVER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO STOP A RIVER. THAT SAID. THIS WOULD CARRY GREAT SIGNIFICANCE TO THE NATION. THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD OF MOSES. GOWEVER REMEMBER EVERYONE UNDER 20 DIED IN THE WILDERNESS. THAT GENERATION WAS NOT WORTHY OF GOING IN. *IT IS WORTH MENTIONING WE TO CAN LOOSE OUR CALLING IF WE DO NOT DEVELOP THAT CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST* THIS WAS THAT GENERATIONS MIRACLE (GOD SMACK). JOSHUA ALSO WON MOST OF BATTLES AND DID WIN THE WAR FOR THE PROMISE LAND. HE WAS ALSO THE LEADER WHEN THE WALLS OF JERICO CAME DOWN. THEIR FIRST BATTLE (THEY DID NOT NEED TO FIGHT). 

HE LIVED THE REST OF HIS YEARS SERVING GOD AS DID HIS FAMILY. HE INSPIRED GREATNESS IN OTHERS. HE GAVE ISREAL THEIR HOME. AS LONG AS JOSHUA LIVED ISREAL DID NOT FORGET THE LAW. IDK WHY NO ONE WAS REALLY GROOMED TO BE A LEADER. EXCEPT FOR THEY HAD GOD. THEY SAW GODS POWER IN THE WAR. NO OTHER NATION HAD OUR GOD. A LIVING GOD. THEY WERE NOT APPROPRIATELY SET UP TO GO FORTH AS THEY WERE NOT TAUGHT THE DEEP MEANING IN SERVING GOD. WE DO WE HAVE NO MORE OF AN EXCUSE THEN THE GENERATION TO EXPERIENCE GOD WITH JOSHUA 

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY THOUGHTS UNDERSTANDING ON THIS TOPIC. I SEE FEW MORE PEOPLE HAVE FOUND US. GREETINGS TO YOU ALL. PLEASE EMFACE THE RACE. IDK HOW SOON I WILL BE BACK. HOWEVER ITWILL BE WITHIN A WEEK. 

GODS SPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 164 posts
    January 21, 2023 7:17 AM EST

ORDINARY MEN 

JOHN THE BAPTIST 

WHEN WE LOOK AT JOHN HE WOULD ACTUALLY BE LESS THE ORDINARY. HE SPENT MOST HIS LIFE LIVING ON-THE OUTSKIRTS OF SOCIETY. HE LIKELY RANKED JUST BELOW SHEPHERDS AS FAR AS ACCEPTABILITY. HE WAS THE 1/2 COUSIN OF JESUS. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE IN EAR SHOT FROM THEIR CONVERSATIONS AS THEY GREW UP. BOTH KNOWING WHO EACH WAS AND WHAT EACH WOULD DO.  UNLIKE CHRIST WHO BY 12 KNEW HOW HE WOULD DIE AND WHEN HE HAD LIKELY SEEN DEATH ON THE CROSS. JOHN WOULD NOT KNOWN HIS FORM OF DEATH. HOWEVER I AM SURE HE UNDERSTOOD HIS-PLACE AND POSITION IN TIME AND THEREFORE DID THE MATH AND KNEW HIS DAYS WERE NUMBERED. OUTSIDE OF HIS DRESS WHICH WOULD NOT HAVE MADE HIM ANY FRIENDS EITHER. 

WHAT HE DID HAVE IS A CALLING IN THE WHILE STILL THREE PLUS MONTHS FROM BIRTH FOR WHEN MARY CAME TO SEE ELIZEBETH HERSELF WITH CHILD THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME UPON JOHN NOT CAM INTO. HE ALSO HAD THE SAME SPIRIT (CHARACTERISTICS ATTITUDE CALLING AS ELISHA. HE HAD THE DISTINCTION OF BEING THE FRONT RUNNER SETTING THINGS UP FOR JESUS (IF I REMEMBER I WILL TAKE YOU THROUGH THE TRANSFORMATION/TRANSITION FROM THE LAW AND THE END OF THE OLD TESTAMENT AND THE ARRIVAL OF CHRIST THEN HIS ROLL OUT OF THE CHURCH. HE ONLY HAD A SIX MONTHS TIME FRAME IN WHICH TO ACCOMPLISH HIS PURPOSE (GODS WILL) HIS CLAIM TO FAME OR BETTER SAID HIS PLACE IN FAME WAS *NO GREATER MAN* THEN JOHN BORN OF NATURAL BIRTH HAS EVER LIVED. THIS SHOULD GIVE US HUGE ENCOURAGEMENT TO KNOW HOW MUCH OUR LORD CAN USE US IN SUCH A SHORT TIME. THATS WHY THEY SAY THERES NO RETIRING FROM MINISTRY HERE ON EARTH. HOWEVER WE HAVE TOTALLY OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE RETIREMENT PACKAGE. I CAN TESTIFY JUST AS I THOUGHT I WAS MOVING INTO THE SLOW ROLL INTO BECOMING A PRAYER WARRIOR, WHEN THE PAST TWO YEARS AND ESPECIALLY THE PAST SIX MONTHS GOD IS OPING BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITIES TO HAVE MINISTRIES AND PLACES I CAN ACTUALLY PUT FORTH THE VISION TO GENERATIONAL CHANGE WITH IN THE SCHOOL SYSTEM,THAT GOD OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME TO VOLUNTEER AS A PASTOR 10 YEARS AGO. THATS AROUND 200 CHILDREN SAVED AND NOW HAVING TWO MINISTRIES WITHIN OUR SCHOOL SERIOUSLY I FELT MY DAYS OF EFFECTIVENESS HAD PAST. I WILL SPEAK MORE ON THIS TOPIC  WHEN I CONCLUDE THIS SUBJECT MATTER. 

AS ALWAYS I WANT TO THANK YOU MY FAITHFUL READERS THAT HAVE TOGETHER CAME AND SHARED YOUR TIME WITH ME HERE. GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 164 posts
    January 24, 2023 6:32 AM EST

ORDINARY MEN

PETER -JOHN. 

BOTH WERE DISCIPLES OF JOHN THE BAPTIST. HOWEVER REMEMBERING JOHN THE BAPTIST WHOLE MINISTRY WAS 6 MONTHS. THEY WERE JUST FISHERMEN. LIKELY WELL KNOWN IN THEIR SMALL CIRCLE. JOHN WAS THE BROTHER OF JAMES THEY WERE KNOWN AS SONS OF THUNDER. THEY WERE A LITTLE MORE INTO QUICK JUDGMENT PEYER N ANDREW BOTH BROTHERS BOTH FISHERMEN. THEY BLENDED IN WITH SOCIETY VERY EASILY AS THEY WERE JUST NORMAL MEN. THEY WERE AT PENTECOST KNOWN AS UNEDUCATED MEN. ANOTHER WORDS SIMPLISTIC. JOHN AND JAMES WERE ALSO RELATED TO CHRIST. THEY WERE ALSO 1/2 COUSINS. JUST LIKE JOHN THE BAPTIST. ANDERW WAS WHAT I CALL THE GREAT CONNECTOR. HE ACTUALLY BROUGHT PETER TO JESUS. PETER DID WALK ON WATER. HE ALSO WAS THE ONE GOD DOWNLOADED THAT JESUS WAS THE CHRIST. FOR THAT HE WAS REWARDED WITH STARTING THE CHURCH (GROUP OF BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS) JOHN WHO WAS A TEENAGER WHEN HE FIRST GOT TOGETHER WITH JESUS ( THIS MEANS THE PICTURE OF THE LAST SUPPER IS NOT A PERFECT PICTURE OF THE APOSTLES). HE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND AT THE CROSS WHILE THE REST WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE OR WAY IN THE BACK. JOHN ALSO BELIEVED THAT CHRIST HAD RESURRECTED. THESE TYPE OF THINGS WOULD NOT NECESSARILY BE SEEN BY OTHERS OUTSIDE THE SMALL GROUP THAT FOLLOWED JESUS. 

I DO WANT EVERYONE OR THE FEW OF YOU THAT DO STOP BY. I AM NOT SPEAKING AS IF NORMAL IS BAD OR GOOD. IT IS NOT WEATHER ITS ONE OR THE OTHER. ITS WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH IT WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT THE EQUATION. 

THANK YOU THE FEW THAT COME HERE. I RRALLY APPRECIATE YOU. IDK WHO YOU ARE. I CAN NOT SEE WHO LOOKS AT MY POSTS. BUT I CAN TELL HOW MANY. THIS AND MY ROOMMATE ARE NOT AS POPULAR AS I HOPED AND YET YOU STILL COME. BLESSINGS TO YOU FOR YOUR COMMITMENT TAKE CARE. GODS SPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 164 posts
    January 26, 2023 11:49 AM EST

ORDINARILY MEN

MARTIAN LUTHER 

LITERALLY MARTIAN DID EVERYTHING TO NOT STAND OUT MUCH LESS ORDINARY. HE CHOOSE A LIFE OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE. HE ACTUALLY HE LIVED IN SECLUSION. HE BECAME A MUNK. HIS MAIN JOB OUTSIDE OF HIS TIME SPENT IN HIS PERSONAL TIME OF MEDITATION AND PRAYER. BEING A MUNK (OF GERMANY) HIS PRIMARY JOB WAS MUCH LIKE A SCRIBE AT THE TIME OF CHRIST. UNLIKE THE SCRIBES BACK THEN WHO JUST COPIED THE OT WITH MUCH CEREMONY,MARTIAN ACTUALLY STUDIED THE WORD BECAUSE OF THAT STUDYING HE CAME TO THE TRUE MESSAGE OF THE WORD.  HE REALIZED THAT THE WORD NEEDED TO BE IN THE HANDS OF ALL PEOPLE. HE WAS A TYPE OF HISTORIAN AND LEARNED FROM THE MISTAKES OF THE SCRIBES/RELIGIOUS SETS FATHER OF THE GREAT REFORMATION. THE FATHER OF THE PROTESTANT MOVEMENT.  HE WATCHED THE ABUSE OF THE WORD OVER PEOPLE BY NOT ALLOWING THEM TO HAVE A BIBLE. HE SAW THE WORD AS THE WAY TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN AND TAUGHT THOSE WHO COULD HAVE THE WORD HOW TO LIVE A LIFE THAT BRINGS. GLORY TO OUR FATHER. HIS MAIN CONTENTION WAS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A BIBLE IN THEIR  OWN LANGUAGE AND IN THEIR OWN JHANDS. 

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN FOR THIS HISTORY LESSON  THESES NEXT MEN ARE NOT MEN IN THE BIBLE  BUT WERE ALL BOUT THE BIBLE  

TWO THINGS WERE GIVEN TO MARTIAN FOR REASONS  NOT TO PUT THE BIBLE IN THE COMMON MANS HANDS  1) THEY ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TRANSLATE INTO EVERY LANGUAGE  2) NO WAY TO MASS PRODUCE THE WORD  GODS INTERVENTION  THE PRINTING PRESS WAS ALREADY BEING DEVELO BUT IT WAS NOT KNOWN YET  IT WAS BEING CREATED IN GERMANY  SAME TIME SAME COUNTRY AS MARTINI  

GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 164 posts
    January 30, 2023 8:00 AM EST

ORDINARY MEN 

CHARLES N JOHN WESLEY 

BOTH JOHN AND HIS BROTHER CHARLES WOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS NORMAL EVERYDAY ORDINARY GUY TO THE AVERAGE PERSON ON THE STREET. THERES NOTHING THAT WOULD MAKE THEM JUMP OUT AT YOU AND WOULD MAKE THEM ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY PHYSICALLY. BOTH JOHN AND CHARLES HAD A BURDEN FOR AFRICA. CHARLES HAD SET UP A MISSON TRIP TO AFRICA THAT WAS A TOTAL BUST IN Ever SINCE. WHEN HE HAD RETURNED. WHEN HE RETURNED TO TELL JOHN HE WAS DEJECTED AND FRUSTRATED. JOHN HAD RECENTLY RECEIVED CHRIST AS SAVIOR. HE SHARED THE GOSPEL TO CHARLES. CHARLES EAGERLY RECEIVED CHRIST AS LORD OF HIS HEART AND LIFE. HE VERY QUICKLY SET UP ANOTHER TRIP TO AFRICA WHICH THIS TIME WAS AN AMAZING SUCCESS. THEY CONTINUED TO HAVE THIS BURDEN FOR THE PEOPLE OF AFRICA AND HAD MANY MORE PROSPEROUS MISSION TRIPS TO THE CONTINENT. THEY ALSO BECAME AWARE THAT ENGLAND HAD LOST ITS WAY SPIRITUALLY. THE GOSPEL WAS NOT BEING BROUGHT FORTH AS NEEDED. THEY STARTED A HOME MISSIONS. THEY EVENTUALLY STARTED THE WESLEYAN METHODIST. IT MADE ITS WAY TO AMERICA AND TODAY IS CONNECTED TO THE METHODIST CHURCH OF TODAY. THEY REACHED THREE CONTINENTS AND BEGAN A REVIVAL IN ENGLAND THE METHODIST MOVEMENT IS CONNECTED TO THE PROTESTANT MOVEMENT THAT MARTIAN LUTHER STARTED. THESE MINISTERS BROKE AWAY FROM THE ORTHODOX CHUCH OF ENGLAND AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC AS WELL AS THE LESS STRICT CATHOLIC MOVEMENT. 

THAT IS TODAYS ORDINARY MEN. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW MORE I WILL BE TOUCHING ON. HOWEVER AT THE END OF THE POST ON ORDINARY MEN I WILL SHARE WITH YOU HOW THE LITTLE MINISTRY I HAVE A PRIVILEGE TO BE PASTOR OF WAS CONNECTED TO ONE OF THESE MEN AND WILL BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO OTHERS THAT WERE QUITE ORDINARY BACK 200 YEARS TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THIS TO COME TO PASS. 

IDK EXACTLY WHEN I WILL BE BACK. I AM WORKING ON THE NEXT TOPIC TO BRING TO THE TESTIMONIAL PAGE. UNTIL NEXT TIME. THANK YOU ALL FOR DROPPING IN.  I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL. GODS SPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 164 posts
    January 31, 2023 3:59 PM EST

ORDINARY MEN 

GEORGE MULLEN 

GOERGE IS SO ORDINARY WE FOR THE MOST PART WILL KNOW OF HIM MUCH LESS HIM AS AN INDIVIDUAL. IT IS UNLIKELY FOR (AGAIN THERES NOT MUCH FAN FAIR) GEORGE HAD ANY PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES. HE IS VERY HARD TO SEPARATE HIM FROM WHAT HE DID. MAKING THAT WHO HE WAS. 

SO WHAT DID GOERGE MULLEN DO. IT CAME FROM WHAT HE FELT SPIRITUALLY AND WAS STRONGLY LED BY THE LORD, ACCORDING TO HIS COMMENTS. HIS COMMENTS ARE/WERE CARRIED OUT ONCE WE SEE WHAT HE BECAME, AWARE THERE WAS A NEED FOR A REVIVAL IN ENGLAND IN THE 19th CENTURY A POURING OUT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. A REAL NEED TO EDUCATE MEN TO GO OUT AND SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD. HE WAS A PASTOR AND SAW A FALLING AWAY ESPECIALLY WITH YOUNG MEN. IF THAT DID NOT CHANGE WHERE WILL THE CHURCH BE THEREFORE WHERE WILL ENGLAND BE. HE ALONG WITH A FEW FRIENDS STARTED THE *SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE WORD AND RELIGIOUS EDUCATION. IT WAS FOUNDED TO EQUIP MEN FOR THE CALLING OF SERVING GOD. THEY GOERGE DECIDED THAT THEY DID NOT WANT TO BURDEN THE MEN WITH ANY ENTRANCE FEES SO THERE WAS NO TUITION WAS REQUIRED. A STANDARD THEY HAVE KEPT EVEN NOW. THOUSANDS CAME THROUGH MANY WERE SAVED. THEY WENT ON TO BE PASTORS TEACHERS MISSIONARY’S TEACHERS. GOERGE STARTED A HIME FOR HOMELESS BOYS HE FED THEM CLOTHED THEM AND SPIRITUALLY GAVE THEM LIFE AND HOPE. HE HAD DISTRIBUTED EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE FOR HIS CAUSES. AT 93 WHEN HE PAST ON TO BE WITH THE LORD HE WAS WORTH $800 AND FOUR BOYS HOMES RUNNING. HE WAS A MAN OF DEEP FAITH. NOT TODAY BUT I WILL START WITH THE MIRCLE OF GOD MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE CHILDREN ON EVENING 

THIS ENDS THIS CHAPTER ON GOERGE MULLEN. WELL UNTIL AND IF MY MEMORY DOES NOT FAIL ME I RETURN TO SPEAK OF OUR NEXT ORDINARY MAN. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY FOR THIS SHORT READ. FUNNY IT TAKES LONGER TO PUT THIS DOWN IN THIS FORMAT THEN IT WILL BE FOR YOU TO READ IT. AGAIN THANK YOU. GODS SPEED 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD