Forums » Testimonies

• 459 posts
    October 7, 2022 4:45 PM EDT

THIS NEW TOPIC IS ALL BOUT FAITH. THIS TO WILL COVER MANY ASPECTS OF FAITH. LIKELY SOME OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WHEN FAITH OR LACK OF   THERE WILL BE PLACES IN THE WORD WHERE WE WANT TO SEE WHAT THINGS CAME TO PASS WHEN FAITH IS PRESENT. THE FIRST INSTALLMENT WELL BE.   THE 3 DIFFERENT TYPES OF FAITH JESUS EXPERIENCED AND HIS EXPLANATIONS OF OF EACH. ILL TRY MY BEST TO TIE THINGS JESUS SAW AND CONNECT THE DOTS. 

THIS TO IS A OPEN FOARM. I SO WOULD LOVE ANY AND ALL IMPUT I CAN LEARN FROM YOU. ITS A NO JUDGMENT AREA. IF YOU JUST DROP IN TO READ PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    October 10, 2022 7:28 AM EDT

FAITH

TODAYS TEXT. MARK 4:35-41 

3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW.                 NO FAITH 

I will start by giving the characteristics of a person with NO FAITH. Then I’ll recap the story. 

NO FAITH  1) No relationship with GOD.

A)  It is possible to be a Christian yet have no FAITH outside of the FAITH we used to become a child. This FAITH was triggered usually by convection. Most of any RELATIONSHIP FAITH come  from INSPIRATION 

2)NO DEPENDENCE ON GOD. 

A) if one isn’t dependent on GOD  then one’s relationship is seriously lacking if at all  Therefore one depends on self  (SELF CENTERED NOT GOD CENTERED) 

3) DOUBT GODS POWER AND WILL 

A) Where there’s lack of understanding there will be doubt  Doubt breads more doubt FAITH N DOUBT are heading in two different directions  (later I’ll showered doubt n FAITH are contagious)

4)  YOU ARE VICTIM OF YOU CIRCUMSTANCES 

A) We are told that we are MORE THEN VICTORIOUS  So it’s available yet wo FAITH (again likely to know understanding and or no reading of the word  We may have the CORNER STONE but wo knowledge there can’t be growth in FAITH Hence RELATIONSHIPS DESIRED MY GOD This would mean there’s NO FOUNDATION TO BUILD UPON  Actually both RELATIONSHIP N FAITH are synonymous with Growth FAITH GROWS RELATIONSHIP GROWS INTURN FAITH….. At this point one is stuck as a victim and likely doesn’t know it  

B) ONE TRIES TO OVERCOME WITH THEIR OWN UNDERSTANDING    PROVERBS  3:5-6 (incidentally is one of my two favorite scriptures in the word) Gives us another one of those equations. There is a part of that equation it tells us not to lean on our own understanding. Leaning on your own understanding almost guarantee that you will stay in this place where you are a victim trapped within your own circumstances.hey we also learned this in the scriptures that says there is a way that seems right unto a man but leads to destruction. Based on the equation of PROVERBS  3:5-6 and this other verse from PROVERBS most certainly dictates you will ALWAYS FAIL TO IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD ITS JUST the opposite of FAITH N RELATIONSHIP  

5) CANT PLEASE GOD  

A) WO FAITH THE WORD SAYS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD  Predominantly because it will take FAITH to establish and build the loving relationship our LORD DESIRES  

B) YOU CANT SEE GOD AT WORK  I know this might be someone puzzling however according to the GREAT COMMISSION you were told to obey/observe all things what HE has taught us.Therefore most of the time if not all of the time our relationship with our LORD will start from the knowledge that we are to be obedient. Within the obedience we will find our LORD in the mist of what we are involved in. Again this is an equation the more that we work with the LORD the more confidence we get as this will TRANSFER into a more meaningful relationship That again requires more FAITH  

C) THEREFORE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES BECOME YOUR GOD  It’s not here you are worshiping your circumstances. However you are trying to do things on your own and remain in a constant cycle of returning/being stuck in your circumstances. So your circumstances become the thing or the way you function in life. Circumstances often lead into lifestyle or are caused by lifestyle. 

D) YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CONTROL YOU/OWN YOU  Bible says that our LORD said you’re either for me or against me. You’re either a friend of the world or a friend of me. Because we at this point of functioning with NO FAITH, There is nowhere to go. This does not mean you have to /will stay at this place of NO FAITH  just a reminder that one of the topics we are discussing in our testimonial page 7 WAY TO UNDERSTAND GOD  One of those ways God speaks to us is within our circumstances. GOD because she does function in our circumstances will make it known to you that he is there. Whether or not you see that or if you do will you respond to GODS NUDGING you in HIS direction

What you do at this point will dictate whether or not you will remain in this place called NO FAITH or move unto the next type of FAITH CHRIST SAW  LITTLE FAITH  When I next return I will break down/recap the story and try to connect the dots put forth in this first type of FAITH  JESUS saw  Blessings to all that will come and share there thoughts I want everybody to know they have the freedom to express their selves at any time during these posts on FAITH. I also want to thank all will drop in just to read I appreciate it well encourage you as you see the characteristics needed to grow in your FAITH  
    BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 10, 2022 7:30 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 13, 2022 8:08 AM EDT

TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW.  

NO FAITH

SCRIPTURES MARK 4:35-41. 

When I look at the Scriptures especially The Gospels  for me the best way to understand what he scriptures are telling us I like to put myself in a position of somebody in the story. so let’s go back in time and experience the story is if the we were in it. The apostles have been with JESUS  for probably a year or more. They have seen HIM do many miracles. They have heard him speak. They know that HE is been sent by GOD. JESUS has been teaching them about who He was and what his mission was. So here’s of the setting after a whole day of speaking to the multitude. The multitude could be anywhere from a couple hundred a couple of thousand people. We know that there were so many people on the JESUS asked to be taken out of the boat HE could speak to everybody. JESUS we will find over and over again as we read the gospels. The one thing that I want you to grasp is that JESUS definitely knew HIS time line. HE knew from the time HE was 12 years old exactly when HE would die and exactly how HE would die.  So what we find with JESUS  is that HE is a MASTER of HIS domain. He maximized HIS ability to get the word out. They had spent the whole day with JESUS and seen the people and their response to JESUS Heard HIS teachings (apparently they weren’t paying attention)  This story will show you that to be the case  

At the end of the day JESUS tells the apostles to take him over to the other side. It had to be later in the day probably towards evening. HE being tired went to the back of the ship and fell asleep. As they were making their way across the sea, a storm came in. Remember these are experienced fisherman. They have pretty much seen it all. however we were told the big great storm came down probably from the mountain range end of the sea, which caused a serious storm. Actually I’ve heard people in the know say that some of these storms they come off of this area can be close to tropical storm type weather. I believe that’s what they were experiencing. Is it rains apparently the boat is filling up with water. Also the wind and the rain are relentless. This is where the apostles totally missed their opportunity. They miss it because they have not the experience or possibly the understanding to know what they should have done. They know who is in the back of the boat. HE has told them that HE is the SON of GOD. I am not sure of that they  actually ever really could wrap their mind around that. Even though they were there at HIS baptism where they heard the FATHER speak to the crowd saying this is my SON who I am proud of. We also seen the HOLY SPIRIT descend and come upon HIM anyway here is where they missed their opportunity. What should they have done when they realized that there was a great chance if their life was in peril. At that point what they should have done if they would’ve been used to doing it was pray certainly they had seen JESUS pray many times. They saw the results from HIS prayers. If they would have called out to the FATHER there’s a very good possibility that they with their FARITH (required) could have calmed the storm themselves.  There in lies the problem they have NO FAITH which means they really did not have the relationship with JESUS nor the FATHER. Either they were not used to praying or they had no concept of the power they had with prayer. At this point they panic. Now I know many people say maybe they could have done something on their own, which I totally agree they could have. Instead they run back to wake up JESUS. This is where many people kinda go wrong. They will say well at least they knew who to go to.  AT this point it is the only place that they can go. However you can see were there mine says at. They wake up JESUS. Upon waking him up their first statement is this do you not care that we/the apostles are going to drowned and die.  That we was not inclusive of JESUS, you ask why because he was asleep and he had no idea what they were experiencing. So I can imagine as they wake up JESUS that he probably wasn’t very happy. I am almost sure that HE was disappointed that they did not know enough or have the wherewithal to know that they should have prayed instead of coming back to wake HIM up. Perhaps HE may have been even a little bit angry with them. I don’t know how you deal with somebody waking you up from a sound sleep. I not being a happy camper would be an serious understatement if somebody wakes me up when I’m sleeping. They  don’t really ask HIM to do anything again they are worried bout SELF. I really don’t know what they were expecting HIM to do.  Once again the only thing they were concerned with what is their own life. Notice they don’t mention you/JESUS. Were they even concerned about the LORDS life, it doesn’t seem so. Now here we can see that there is a definite lack relationship along with absolutely NO FAITH and their relationship wasn’t where nor what JESUS wanted it to be and rightly so. Now we have the LORD awakened. This might be or may not be exactly how JESUS dealt with that situation. However it’s more likely then not. Remember HES 100% man n 100% GOD. However JESUS didn’t tap into HIS DEITY. So what you have is JESUS the man just being woke up from a deep sleep (we know as the storm didn’t wake HIM) HE gets up likely a quick glance at them. They don’t see it. They are still worried bout their self preservation. Now JESUS gets up and doesn’t pray for any intervention from HIS FATHER but rather speaks to the storm to stop. This shows that JESUS doesn’t need nor require GOD THE FATHER to be involved. That doesn’t mean HE didn’t go to the FATHER. HE often does/did. This was to show them that HIS AUTHORITY isn’t restricted to the earths laws of Physics (after all HE created all our science laws) We don’t know exactly what CHRIST said but it was brief. Quite literally HE may have just said STOP. Whatever it was HE said the storm stopped (now they can empty the water out which obviously they were trying to do before they panicked) Immediately the wind stone the waves stop the rain stops. So it VERY CLEAR that JESUS is making a point without words. This message they get Now if there’s any real redemptive quality here. It’s the apostles are now confronted/somewhat convicted with this new power they just witnessed and ask this question WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS translation Who is this JESUS? They come up with a conclusion that’s not wrong but still very limited on their understanding that HES been sent from GOD  As JESUS goes back to HIS pillow to go back to sleep very likely doesn’t even stop to talk to them directly but rather in passing and says. WHY DID YOU HAVE NO FAITH? in passing I’m sure at least HIS body language spoke volumes. More likely HE gazed  at them on HIS way past probably shaking HIS head when HE announced HIS proclamation WHY DID YOU HAVE NO FAITH. JESUS then without any fan fair HE lays back down to sleep. Why would this be so important? It would be to show them which they actually did grasp that speaking to a storm is no different than speaking to a person. In this case the storm did exactly what HE told it to do, unlike them ( today us) don’t always do what we are supposed to do pertaining to the KINGDOM.  Afterwords likely as they were bailing out the boat they ask the question WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS that HE has the power to speak to a storm and it obeys him.  Once again that shows a lack of FAITH and a lack of relationship with our LORD 

However all of us who have discovered our LORD and Savior JESUS likely started out by asking the question who is this man? The Bible tells us that if you seek you will find. The moment we ask the question we open up a spiritual dimension/dialogue it puts things in motion, question being our desire to find out who is this JESUS really is along with that promise would been as long as we continue to seek who HE is we will finally arrive at the bottom of the cross totally understanding that JESUS is exactly who HE said He was and can do exactly what HE says HE can  do. He is the Lord of all and HE has the power of heaven and earth. By the way when HE left HE gave us that same power and authority from heaven above through the HOLY. SPIRIT It will be at that point that we receive our LORD as our savior. For you would not search for something that long to find it only to walk away. Another words thinking of the parable of the hidden treasure. Once you find what you know will be the one thing that will change your life you don’t walk away from it. The ones who walk away never really seriously were looking for the true answer. At best they were hoping for a more water down tight version of our LORD  So now you ask what was it they could have put their FAITH into. JESUS absolutely was telling them indirectly with the statement you have NO FAITH. That HE their heads were in totally the wrong place. HE had given them way to much in the things they saw n heard for them not to know what to do (PRAY) and to whom they could/should have PRAYED to GOD This will be a continuous pattern we see with HIS men Their problem is they in their mindset they had n agenda (we will speak more if this at a later time) which made it difficult to become what CHRIST had in store for them/us that functions in the realm of NO FAITH   Yet this incident was instrumental in their understanding and perception of JESUS. 

I PRAY THIS WILL ENCOURAGE US NOT TO FALL INTO THIS CATEGORY BUT RATHER PUSH FORTH AND BUILD YOUR FAITH. MY NEXT POST WILL BE LITTLE FAITH. Once again I would encourage anybody who would like to leave a comment to do so. Even if it’s just something that you have learned or simply a confirmation. Any and all posts that you may leave are welcome. I will thank you all who participate either in the reading and or also posting their understanding of the topic.

Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 14, 2022 9:37 AM EDT

3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW. 
    Scripture Matthew 14:22-33 

LITTLE FAITH   

WITH LITTLE FAITH THIS IS WHAT  THE CHARACTERISTICS WILL SHOW 

A) LITTLE OR KNOW RELATIONSHIP IN/WITH GOD 

B) STILL OFTEN MORE THEN NOT DEPENDS  UPON SELF 

c) SELF RELIANT FOR THE MOST PART 

2). TRYING TIMES 

A) BECAUSE THEY

STILL HAVE A HARD TIME RECEIVING THEY HAVE A HARD TIME CONTINUALLY DEPEND IN/ON GOD 

3) YET THEY DO KNOW WHERE TO GO EVENTUALLY 

A) HOWEVER  MOST CIRCUMSTANCES STILL CONTROL YOU (EMOTIONALLY PHYSICALLY FINANCIALLY) ALSO FRIENDS AND SPIRITUALITY 

B) WHEN TRIALS N TRIBULATION ARISES ONE WILL  USELLY FAIL. BECAUSE OF SELF RELIANCE 

C) NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING IN THE CENTER OF GODS WILL 

D) THEY OFTEN EXIBIT CONSIDERABLE DOUBT IN GOD 

In the next few days I will come back and tell you the story what Jesus saw to proclaim little faith. I do hope this will encourage you to take a look at ourselves to see where we stand in our relationship with LORD. GODS SPEED.  BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

As always I open this up to any one if you would like to comment. Remembering of course it needs to be biblical. However it is a non-judge mental site and no one will call you out directly in any fashion. I will along with Pastor T will monitor the posts.  TY ahead of time for visiting. Plz come back invite others to come and if GOD has given you something on this topic leave your posts here if you just want to

Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 18, 2022 10:41 PM EDT

3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW. 

MATHEW 14:22-33 

LITTLE FAITH 

This story also takes place in the water with the same group of people when the same weather conditions show up. However there are things that are a bit different in this story. If we look at the title of our topic tonight you will see that there obviously was a change in the FAITH. Also JESUS is not in the boat this time. We are probably in our second year of JESUS Ministry. So by this time the apostles have seen hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of people healed they have seen miracles they also have been at the foot of the MASTER as HE taught them secrets/mystery’s of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN Remember we see this statement when John the Baptist was preparing the way for our LORD. You were also here at one our LORD was preaching the Greatest Message ever THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT. JESUS use this term analogy in the verse in Matthew were he quoted seek ye first the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN and HIS…….  The KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is HIM JESUS. At the same time the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN would become the church. Yet likely more as one would have to take a deep dive on KINGDOM and CHURCH  That’s for a whole other discussion. HE even tried to prepare them to be ready to step into our age The DISPENSATION OF GRACE/CHURCH AGE. They often just don’t get it. It’s actually if you really study them you will see they had two agendas that ended up the same way. However it didn’t match the one JESUS continued over n over again. Again another time. So at this point remembering they’d all ready gone through one of these things before. We should not forget that these men were fisherman by trade they made their living by being on this water. They would probably not panic anywhere near as fast as you were I would. So let’s set up the scenario for the change in our topic FAITH. Earlier in the day the apostles had seen JESUS feed 5000 men. That was a number that was much larger. I love you 5000 men likely half of them had wives that would be with them and purchase at approximately 7500, actually if you do the math it and up to be exactly 7500. If we just gave each one of them one child that would put us at 10,000 people estimates State/feel that there was close to 15,000 people there. The apostles were privy to how much food was there or the lack there of where JESUS used it to feed all the people, but also HE was trying to teach HIS men about the power given from HEAVEN. He was trying to breathe into them the ability to have FAITH, which would be absolutely needed to function when the church age arrives. After the miracle of feeding the multitude had ended in our LORD sent everybody home which is a costume for him after performing such miracles would often actually always retreat to commune with the FATHER is also to probably refill himself with the HOLY SPIRIT  I know that me some foreign to us. But the Bible does it speak of the refilling of your self with the HOLY SPIRT. One can draw the conclusion that when JESUS healed the healing power was given /ministered by the HOLY SPIRIT. We know that HE felt the power leave when the woman with the issue of blood He asked who touched me. The woman and FAITH is what moved the power/HOLY SPIRIT to heal her. That fact that JESUS could sense that is the pivotal part of understanding the energy it took through from HIM to preform such miracles. At the same time our LORD  sends them  to the other side of the sea. Just for a point of reference at the time of CHRIST the measuring unit they would use for distance was 600 feet. No we happen to know the distance of a mile, I’m not sure at that time that they had that particular distance workout in which they could call it a mile. So when they leave and start out across the sea it is probably evening. This is not anything difficult for them as they often did their fishing in the evening. As they get out a ways from the shore putting together the amount of time that they were in the boats they were likely somewhere between an eighth of a mile and a quarter mile off of shore. It is at this point when our LORD makes HIS presence known. So put yourself in the position of the apostles there is a storm raging they’re tired and in the distance they see something walking on the water. Immediately they jump to the conclusion that it Hass to be a ghost. How would they come up with this conclusion laws of physics. Then there’s that other thing we’ve all tried when nobody was looking even before we ever heard of a story of somebody walking on water what did we try to do yeah we tried to walk and water didn’t work out very good for us now I did it. I don’t very seriously if any of them ever tried to walk on water as they knew that every time they fell out of their boat they would sink So I’m pretty confident that as they were looking at our LORD coming to them there really isn’t any other conclusions you can make. This is important that they do not recognize Him. It’s quite obvious by their original conclusion that it was a ghost. Also remember the distance of 600 feet. The mere fact that they cannot make out who it is would tend to suggest that our LORD was at least one hundred few hundred from them. Apparently they were a bit frightened as we’re not told exactly what is being said or they are doing, however one could imagine being out in the middle of a storm in a boat and something walking toward you something that looks like the shape of a man Yet that’s not what they see I don’t know I might be screaming, I will never adamant that though. They are close enough to hear the voice of our JESUS. However that does not mean that our LORD did not shout to them fear not for it is I. They knew HIS voice and Peter is the one that changes the scenario/story from the first encounter of the storm where there was NO FAITH to where we are going to see LITTLE FAITH Peter who in my mind really wanted to be like CHRIST and he desired to please JESUS   He was a born leader and just like me had so many flaws and yet JESUS would use him in a mighty way. So it’s no surprise Peter would ask to step out. Permission granted by voice. He going on the mere fact he’s sure the voice will turn out to be JESUS and not a ghost Heres where it gets tricky. As we’ve all seen art work depicting this story. However we always see JESUS only feet from the boat. We never think of it but if JESUS was there the whole story makes no sense. So I running with JESUS was within 100 feet. Doesn’t sound far but it’s night no moon and there in this bad storm  Now Peter steps out of the boat. Again another thing we ALWAYS hear oh Peter sank whe he took his eyes off Jesus eyes. Again even worse if CHRIST is at eye to eye there’s no need to be asking to get out if the boat. But Peter does take his eyes and puts them on what he perceives problem is he’s doing the impossible on flat water and he’s in a storm. We don’t know what it was that he looked down but he did. This time he did know where to go. Directly to JESUS. Here’s another tricky one. The second Peter cry’s out for help JESUS reaches down and lifts Peter up and the casually walk back to the boat. It would seem by traditional thinking JESUS had to be feet away. Yes 100. Think bout it. JESUS was already breaking/shattering our laws of physics, but then HES the one who created the laws of physics. It’s absolutely nothing for HIM to move at the speed of thought. That’s the only way to interpret this story. Now as they enter the boat the question.YOU/Peter OF LITTLE  WHY DID YOU DOUBT? One important lesson to learn from this would be that the enemy knows that our whole relationship with our GOD is absolutely dependent upon FAITH So what he will always do is to try to appeal to our limited distorted view of things we have experienced or have learned to put doubt in our mind. Once doubt enters things always get thrown off. FAITH N DOUBT can’t co exist especially when you’ve seen what they have in our case after a few years relationship with GOD we to should know enough not to fall trap to the physical realm and  it must remain in the SPIRITUAL realm.  JESUS wasn’t angry but I imagine discouraged not disappointed for HE knew Peter and was totally ready to meet Peter wherever he ended up. The same wonderful gift is ours too JESUS is with us even the places we drag HIM into HES there when we need HIM Also HES not disappointed in us for HES all knowing anyway. I do believe that when JESUS was here functioning as a man SON IF GOD without HIS deity. He choose not to know something’s no I can’t explain that. I just have FAITH HE did. The storm subsides and that seems to be the end. It’s only the end of what we are told. There were some serious conversations going on in that boat for the rest of the trip. We’ve only focused on the two JESUS and Peter. No one ever thinks of all the emotions and thoughts the 11 we’re dealing with. They all experienced the same thing but acted upon it differently. Peter acted he put things in motion. The others reacted to their circumstances (which exactly where JESUS does HIS best work) and stayed in the boat still concerned about all they were taking in. I can’t possibly go through the conversations in my mind that could have taken place. I just know I’d be listing very closely to THE MASTER.  

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO ARE SO KIND TO COME AND SOEND TIME READING MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES AS ALWAY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR DROP A THOUHT OF YOUR OWN. ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 18, 2022 11:00 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 20, 2022 7:18 PM EDT

3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW 

SCRIPTURE MATHEW 8:5-13 

GREAT FAITH 

YOUR RELATIONSHIP    

A) What began as obedience transferred into LITTLE FAITH  (This is where we often are involved in the KINGDOM BUILDING) 

B) Becomes LOVE RELATIONSHIP. As you serve the LORD through obedience one sees as their in THE ACTIVITY OF GOD. However while there you begin to understand that your not serving HIM but joining HIM. At this point one sees everyday more of THE GOD OF THE ACTIVITY. As we join HIM now we’ve moved into the FAITH REALM 

1) ONE NOW HAS A GREAT DEPENDENCE ON GOD 

A)  Very little if any dependence on self. Your focus is on The LORD and allowing HIM to guide n direct you to where HE wants you to be   
                          B) GREAT FAITH PLEASES GOD   We are told without FAITH one can’t please GOD  ANY FAITH pleases HIM however the GREATER THE FAITH the more pleased HE is This is because the more FAITH one has the closer one is to the LORD  It’s infectious almost addicting to be in that rarified place in the CENTER OF HIS WILL  One can’t help but to fall in LOVE with JESUS     

2)  ONE STAYS DEEPLY CONNECTED TO THE WORD  John 1:1  THE BIBLE is our best arrow in our quiver for technically your holding GOD in your hand as HE resides in our heart  It’s called the LIVING WORD for a reason not just to live by Its because you receive life/freedom liberation from the earthly restraints  and released oneself to let the MASTER hands to be mold you into the very vessel needed for our placement 

3)  ONE NO LONGER HAS TO NOR DO THEY LOOK FOR THE LORD IN THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES AS YOU KNOW HES NOT JUST IN IT BUT USES CIRCUMSTANCES TO DRAW US CLOSER TO HIM  

4) AT THIS POINT INE IS EITHER IN OR VERY CLOSE TO THE CENTER OF GODS WILL This where we see hear experience things NO ONE else will  That’s a personal GOD  Think bout it you n GOD meeting in THE CENTER OF GODS WILL 

5) GOD BECOMES THE CENTER OF YOUR LIFE All you want to do here is soak up all the peace joy LOVE that’s there free for the tacking   EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE IS SATURATED AS YOU Immerse IMMERSE YOURSELF in HIS LOVE  

6) VERY VERY LITTLE DOUBT  This because you have been so close to GOD that there’s no you in it  for you and the LORD have become as one  The more one uses/exercise FAITH doubt will continue to fade until it’s but a distant memory  

FAITH N DOUBT are not comparable   

BLESSINGS PEACE N JOY TO ALL WHOS EYES TOUCH THIS PAGE

THANK YOU FOR COMING HERE AS ALWAYS I ENCOURAGE FEEDBACK,INPUT HERE OR INBOX ME  WHEN I RETURN ILL SHARE THE STORY AS IT READS DIFFERENTLY IN OTHER GOSPELS  

ONE LOVE PD 

• 459 posts
    October 30, 2022 2:46 PM EDT

SCRIPTURE MATHEW 8:5-13 

GREAT FAITH 

As  I researched this topic of GREAT FAITH I’d known of this one for the longest. Recently I also found another place a person who exhibited GREAT FAITH. Here’s the thing BOTH were considered gentile In this case JESUS made the proclamation about the centurion amongst the nation of ISREAL  Absolutely amazing that the choose (especially HIS men the disciples) There are two renditions to this story. This is where people (skeptics will use this among others) to say that the BIBLE is full of such counterdikctions. This is why it’s important to know the times and customs of the time of CHRIST. I’ll give you both renditions. 

JESUS was teaching his apostles when in MATHEW we are told a centurion came to JESUS and absolutely knows of the things JESUS has done. First who is this man. He’s a man of authority He would be in charge of at least 100 soldiers or more. His job would be to use his men to keep the peace. These type of men had a reputation of Oppressore’s and extremely ruthless. ISREAL was to the Romans the very last place one would want to be. It was o the extreme edge of Romes territory It was almost like they felt they were in exile. The nation of ISREAL hated the occupation that was perpetrated on them. To say the very least they was extreme dislike for /toward each other. However this centurion was not an oppressor but did keep the law (not necessary Jewish law) of the land Therefore he had a good reputation with the Jewish community he over saw. In MATHEW we are told he directly comes to CHRIST and after recognizing JESUS and worships HIM. THIS could be cause for instant death for him. All it would take is one of the 100 plus to report to the Roman authority back in Rome and that’d be the death of the centurion. That doesn’t happen   Meaning his men loved him and had great respect for their leader. Sadly at this point in time JESUS had less love and respect from HIS own men. The centurion approaches CHRIST with a request. This truly doesn’t happen between these two parties ROME/JESUS-ISREAL  (every place other then here) never interact with each other in a positive or constructive way.He tells JESUS he has a servant that he loves deeply and knows he’s dying. He’s heard and likely seen some of the miracles JESUS has accomplished. No where in the ROMAN EMPIRE does miracles happen due to their adaptations of Greek Mythology to Roman Polytheistic belief system. He’s very aware that he’s going to ask a man who diametrically opposed to each other in every aspect of life. This requires humility and in this case is seen as GREAT FAITH He asks JESUS to heal his dear friend and servant He tells JESUS my servant is dying and there’s NO HOPE found in traditional medicine as he (the centurion) would have the best of and the best access to. He knows JESUS CAN DO THIS THERES NO DOUBT IN THAT FACT. What he doesn’t know if JESUS will respond with a yes  (GOD /JESUS WILL ALWAYS RESPOND TO FAITH AND THOSE WHO USE IT) JESUS the text says is moved by compassion and turns to EVERYONE THERE. His men the multitudes of people an among them the religious men and PROCLAIMS that NOWHERE IN ALL OF ISREAL has HE SEEN SUCH FAITH. This had to grab everyone’s attention Each for a different reason. The Jewish people that would surprise them for they know they’re GODS chosen but predominantly through obedience yet they had FAITH their obedience would work (The LAW). The average Israelite would not  necessarily been surprised but probably taken back when THE RELIGIOUS SETS also were not functioning in that place called GREAT FAITH After all these are the ones who are the guardians of all things GOD  Imagine how upset The RELIGIOUS SET was when JESUS lumped them in outside the Realm of GREAT FAITH. HIS Disciples have been down this road. However they are going to witness what GREAT FAITH looks like. It’s not at the point of the question Will YOU come it’s the STATEMENT that triggers JESUS to give this man ( centurion ) the recognition of which he rightly deserves. Here’s where there seems to be a discrepancy in the scriptures. For in Luke it says that the centurion sent high racking officer to ask JESUS to come. Under ROMAN Hierarchy A High ranking officer in the service of ROME could send a lower officer who usually if not always would be directly under the HIGHER  officer’s authority to speak on his behalf. A type of emissary.  He could and would be the one speaking and returning with the answer. In this case the striking thing is the centurion had all bases covered depending on JESUS answer. He had prepared his messenger to give the appropriate response to CHRIST. This telling of the story is imho the way this encounter happened. At times it’s just common sense. The centurion doesn’t know the answer JESUS will give. Therefore he’d not leave his beloved servant to go ask a question he has no control over and absolutely doesn’t know the answer. Understanding JESUS under pretty much ANY other senecio would NOT respond positively toward a gentile who serves ROME He’s aware JESUS has touched lives in the gentile race/culture. But they were not the oppressors the centurion IS  Here’s where we know humility is prevalent The point JESUS says HE will come the messenger spoke and gave this military answer a KING would get Im a man of authority (physical) I tell a man come they come go they go. In doing so he tells JESUS that it totally understood that CHRIST has AUTHORITY over ALL especially in the realm of healing. Then the true statement. I’m NOT WORTHY TO HAVE YOU COME TO MY HOME Yet under ROMAN LAW he can make JESUS come but that’s not going to end well. He tells JESUS that by the POWER of HIS word healing could take place over a distance. This was profound as it’s not something JESUS doesn’t least at this great of distance. Hence no need for JESUS to come. The humility is showed there. At same time the centurion is FUNCTIONING WITH GREAT FAITH. This is when JESUS PROCLAIMS the centurion SPIRITUAL understanding puts him in the position to show GREAT FAITH. JESUS says go by the FAITH you’ve exhibited your servant is healed. This again tells us the way the centurion story transpires through his lower officer For when they get back the centurion asks when did the LORD SAY his servant was healed. Upon hearing the time he absolutely without any doubt that not only did JESUS heal but verified by the officer who gave very hour the healing was spoken. 

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO HAVE BLEST ME BY COMING HERE TO READ THE/MY INTERPRETATION OF THE GOSPEL AND ESPECIALLY THE TEACHING ON FAITH.  IVE RECENTLY FOUND ANOTHER PLACE IN THE GOSPELS WHERE JESUS RECOGNIZES SOMEONE (GENTILE)HAS EXHIBITED GREAT FAITH. I ALSO FOUND ANOTHER TYPE OF FAITH I WILL ADDRESS AT THE END OF THIS SERIES. ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 30, 2022 3:03 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    November 9, 2022 3:02 PM EST

SCRIPTURES MATHEW 15:21-28. 

GREAT FAITH 

WHILE RESEARCHING THIS TOPIC I’D NEVER IDENTIFIED THIS TEXT WITH GREAT FAITH. THERE WERE/ARE MANY THINGS THAT GOT MY ATTENTION YET I NEVER CONNECTED THE DOTS  BACK TO GREAT FAITH. THERE ARE SOME SIMILARITIES IN THIS AND THE CENTURION.

FIRST OBVIOUSLY THE GREAT FAITH.

SECOND BOTH GENTILE.  

THIRD THEY CAME ON EHALF OF A LOVED ONE.

FOURTH BOTH HAD THEIR PRESENTATION/PLEA READY WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED ITSELF.

FIFTH THEY BOTH MADE THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITY.

SIXTH THEY BOTH KNEW WHERE THEIR ONLY HOPE WAS IN THE PERSON OF CHRIST JESUS.

SEVENTH BOTH WERE GIVEN THE TITLE OF GREAT FAITH ( THAT WAS NOT FOUND IN ALL OF ISREAL) 

HOWEVER THERE ARE STARK CONTRASTS IN/WITH THEIR ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS. SO. LITTLE BACKGROUND. JESUS HAD MADE IT CLEAR RIGHT UP UNTIL HE GIVEN ISREAL THEIR MANY CHANCES TO RESPOND TO HIM AS MESSIAH, HE WAS NOT THERE FOR THE GENTILE. YET WE DO SEE HIM OFTEN MINISTERING TO GENTILES HOWBEIT THEY WERE LOCATED DIRECTLY IN THE CAMP OF ISREAL. MANY WERE CONVERTS OR AT LEAST PRACTICED THE LAW AND OFTEN FOUND AT THE TEMPLE.  SO THROUGH THAT TYPE OF EXPOSURE THEY WERE FREELY ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS THESE MEANINGFUL ENCOUNTERS. 

NOW FROM HERE MUCH IS DIFFERENT. FIRST JESUS HAD LEFT ISREAL AND WENT TO TYRE AND SIDION. BOTH CITIES WAY OUTSIDE ANY CONTACT WITH THE NATION OF ISREAL ACTUALLY ISREAL DETESTED THESE PEOPLE. NOT SURE IF THEIR DESTINE  WENT FURTHER THEN THEIR HATRED OF THE SAMARITAN PEOPLE.

JESUS WAS DEFINITELY LEAD THERE BUT WE ARE NOT REALLY AWARE OF WHY. I THINK IT WAS TO GET TOTALLY AWAY FROM THE MULTITUDES OF PEOPLE THAT WERE HIS CONSTANT COMPANIONS. HE COULDN'T FIND MANY PLACES HE’D NOT BE FOLLOWED OR FOUND. TRULY HE HAD VERY LITTLE TIME TO JUST REST. GOING HERE WOULD MOST DEFINITELY GUARANTEE HE WOULD NOT BE FOLLOWED. EVEN HIS OWN MEN WEREN'T SURE WHY HE WAS COMING TO THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU RECALL WHEN JESUS PREACHED THE SERMON  ON THE MOUNT AND BEGAN TO HEAL. THE BIBLE SAYS EVEN THOUGH HE TOLD PEOPLE TO NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT HIS INTERVENING ON THEIR BEHALF. AND YET HIS NOTORIETY GREW THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE REGION.

THIS IS HOW THIS WOMAN IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZES HIM. HE LIKELY DRESSED DIFFERENT THEN THOSE WHO LIVED HERE. ONCE SHE SEES HER OPPORTUNITY SHE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF IT QUICKY. SHES ALSO A WOMAN FROM CANAN AT THIS POINT SHE HAS NO FEAR ONLY BUT ONLY HOPE. NOTICE HOW SHE ADDRESSES HIM. O LORD YE SON OF DAVID. GIVING HIM DOUBLE RECOGNITION. FIRST AS LORD (SON OF GOD). YET ALSO SON OF DAVID. THIS IS A VERY SPECIFIC DISTINCTION SHES SAYING YOUR FROM ROYALTY THEREFORE YOU ARE KING OF ALL ISREAL. (I DONT THINK SHE SEES HIM AS MASIAH) THEN AGAIN I DON’T  THINK ANYONE REALLY DID. (EITHER THROUGH THEIR AGENDAS OR THEIR IGNORANCE LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST THOSE WHO NOW WANT HIM DEAD THE RELIGIOUS SETS)  

THEN SHE ASKS FOR MERCY. A PLEA TO LISTEN TO HER A WOMAN IN THAT ERA AND A HEATHEN. SHE ABSOLUTELY KNOWS JESUS IS NO WAY REMOTELY OF ANY OBLIGATION TO EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE HER WITH A LOOK MUCH LESS DIRECTLY SPEAKING TO HER. THIS IS WHY MERCY IS CALLED OUT.  THEN BEFORE THERE WAS ANY CHANCE FOR ANYONE TO REBUKE HER. SHE STATES HER CASE WHY SHES THERE. ITS HER DAUGHTER. IDK IF ITS HER ONLY ONE BUT TRULY THE ONE IN MOST NEED   SHE STATES SHES BEING TORMENTED BY DEMONS. AT THIS POINT JESUS IS EITHER/OR WATCHING TO SEE IF HIS MEN HAVE DEVELOPED COMPASSION AND WOULD ALLOW HER TO COME CLOSER.  THEN HE MAY BE TESTING TO SEE HOW PERSISTENT THIS WOMAN WILL BE. IN MY LIFE IVE SEEN THE VAST MAJORITY OF MOTHERS WILL GO ANY LENGTH FOR THEIR CHILD. SO ITS NOT LIKELY THATS A BIG FACTOR IN JESUS PERCEPTION. YET HE IS SENDING A MESSAGE SOMEWHERE IN THERE. 

SOMETHING VERY UNIQUE HAPPENS HERE MANY MISS IT  AS HIS APOSTLES COME TO HIM

. THIS TO MAY HAVE BEEN THE PLAN THE WHOLE TIME. SEE HOW MANY TIMES DO WE SEE IN SCRIPTURE THAT HIS OWN MEN TRY TO RUN PEOPLE OFF OR TRY TO GET JESUS TO GIVE THEM THE AUTHORITY TO SCREEN PEOPLE. WHY WOULD THIS BE DIFFERENT? IT WOULDN’T THEIR SHEPHERD KNEW HIS SHHEP WELL. JESUS WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE WAS WAITING ON IT. FOR WITHOUT THEM SPEAKING THE REAL TREASURE NEVER HAPPENS. THEY REQUESTED THE PERMISSION TO RUN HER OFF (STRICTLY FOR JESUS BEHALF?) I HIGHLY THINK JESUS DIDN’T   NEED THEM TO RUN INTERFERENCE FOR HIM. HE COULD HAVE KEPT WALKING.  BUT HE ALREADY HAD FIGURED OUT THE “DEVINE APPOINTMENT” AND RIGHT ON CUE  HIS APOSTLES COME TO HIM BUT HE STOPS THEM TO SPEAK TO THEM. (YET IT WASN'T FOR THEM). AS THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FULLY AWARE OF WHERE JEWISH CULTURE WAS   HENCE SO WOULD JESUS FOLLOW THE LAWS AND CUSTOMS OF THAT TIME. SO IT FOR HER. AS WITHIN HIS WORDS(THERES A DEFINITE CONVERSATION TAKING PLACE)  

THE WOMANS FOUND HERSELF WITHIN THE MESSAGE GIVEN TO THE APOSTLES WHO DON’T NEED IT  “IV’E COME BUT TO THE SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISREAL” THOSE WORDS SHE INSTINCTIVELY KNEW WAS HER INVITATION TO COME.  HER CRY FOR MERCY WAS HEARD. (FROM THIS POINT ON SHE IS NO LONGER FUNCTIONING ON HOPE) SHES NOW TOTALLY STEPPING OUT IN FAITH WHILE STEPPING INTO HER FAITH. WHEN SHE BOWS DOWN TO WORSHIP HIM. IDK ANY OTHER PLACE IN THE GOSPELS WHERE WHEN JESUS IS WORSHIPED HE’S NOT MOVED WITH COMPASSION  TO MEET THEIR PERCEIVED NEED ONLY TO REACH  INTO ONES HEART AND BRING THEM SPIRITUAL LIFE. YET THIS TIME AS SHE CALLS HIM LORD. ( LORD OF EVERYTHING ON EARTH THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES TO HIS AUTHORITY) SO SHE KNOWS HE CAN HEAL HER DAUGHTER IF ONLY…..

JESUS SEEMS EXTREMELY HARSH HERE. HOWEVER HES STATING THE FACTS /PERIMETERS OF WHICH HE HAS WILL USE TO SHOW HER “MERCY” AND THE LENGTHS HE WILL TRAVEL TO RECONCILE HIS CREATION TO CHILD OF GOD   AGAIN HIS WORDS OPEN DOORS THIS TIME TO RESPOND TO JESUS WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE. “ITS NOT MEET (NOT GOOD NOT WISE NOT RESPONSIBLE) TO TAKE A CHILDS BREAD AND CAST IT TO DOGS. JESUS GIVES HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO NOW  METAPHORICALLY TO PUT HERSELF IN THE SAME PICTURE. SHE KNOWS WHAT HE SAID TO HER ( DOG ) YET HE DIDNT MEAN HER AS AN INDIVIDUAL WHEN SPEAKING OF DOGS   JESUS IS STATING IN ANY CULTURE NO REASONABLE PARENT WOULD TAKE FOOD FROM THEIR CHILD LITERALLY NOT FEEDING THE CHILD BUT RATHER GIVE IT TO THE DOGS. (LIKELY MEANING STRAY DOGS)   HER ANSWER TO JESUS  (NO LONGER BEGGING FOR HER DAUGHTER) SPEAKS VOLUMES OF HER HUMBLENESS. SHE CONTINUES TO WORSHIP THROUGH RESPECT BY CALLING HIM LORD. IN THIS CASE WITHIN THE PICTURE SHE SEES HERSELF IN   HES THE MASTER OF THE HOUSE WITH FAMILY AND SHES THE FAMILY DOG. SHES NOW BEEN ACCEPTED INTO JESUS SPIRITUAL REALM. WHEN SHE NOW SPEAKS (NOT ASKING) QUESTIONS NOR ASKING TO SPEAK DIRECTLY FACE TO FACE.  SHE’S SPEAKING AND DOESNT PLEAD FOR A NATURAL TYPE DIALOGUE. SHES SPEAKING WHILE IN THIS SPIRITUAL PLACE. WHERE FAITH IS THE KEY THE DRIVING FORCE AS WELL AS THE UNIFYING COMPONENT. THAT MAKES/ ALOWWS THE SPIRITUAL REALM TO FUNCTION AS DESIGNED.

AS SHE SAYS THE FAMILY DOGS ( SEE WHAT SHE DID? SHE PUT HERSELF IN THE HOME OF MASTER) IN A SCENCE SAYING TO JESUS YOUR ROYALTY THE LORD OVER THE HOUSE OF ISREAL.  OF WHICH SHE SAYS I AM HERE HAPPY JUST TO BE IN THE POSITION/PLACE TO WITHOUT FEAR ACCEPT YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF ME AND BECAUSE IM YOUR DOG THERES LIFE NOT FROM YOUR CHILDS MOUTH. NO LORD I KNOW THERES ENOUGH NOURISHMENT FROM THE FEW CRUMBS THAT FALL FROM THE HANDS OF THOSE CHILDREN. AT THAT MOMENT IT TIME “DEVINE APPOINTMENT” ALL WAS IN HARMONY. AS JESUS NOW SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO HER FACE AND SAYS LOUD ENOUGH FOR ALL TO HEAR O  (O IS A WORD THAT DEMANDS/COMPELS TO LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT FOLLOWS FOR ITS IMPORTANT)  WOMAN GREAT IS THY FAITH (A GENTILE FAR OUTSIDE OF THE BENEFITS GIVEN THOSE GENTILE OF THE HOUSE OF ISREAL) IS BEEN GIVEN THE DISTINCTION OF A WOMAN FROM TYRE WHO HAD SHOWED AND USED HER GREAT FAITH WE ARE TOLD THAT VERY HOUR (SHORTEST MEASURE OF TIME IN THAT ERA)  HER DAUGHTER WAS HEALED.  SHOWING JESUS WAS ABLE TO HEAL OVER VAST DISTANCES. DON’T JUST FOCUS ON THE DISTANCE (BUT ITS NOT LIKELY HE SAW THE SPECIFIC GIRL) BUT ITS THE MOTHERS FAITH THAT IS TRANSFERRED INTO HEALING POWER AND SHE ABSOLUTELY KNEW WHERE THE CHILD WAS. 

THIS WILL CONCLUDE THE POST ON THE 3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW.  I WONDER IF WE COULD LOOK THROUGH HIS EYES WHAT WOULD I SEE PERTAINING TO MY FAITH. HOWEVER THERE IS SOMETHING I FOUND AND WILL SHARE IT SOON. ITS SOMETHING JESUS ALSO SAW   IF YOU REMEMBER I’VE MENTIONED WE INTERCHANGE WORDS SO FREELY AND EASILY THAT THEIR TRUE MEANING IS AT BEST BLURED IF NOT TOTALLY LOST. 

BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU THAT TOOK TIME FROM YOUR DAY EVENING EVEN NIGHTS TO VISIT HERE. I DO SO HOPE YOU ARE ENCOURAGED BY WHAT YOU ARE READING. I HOPE MY WAY OF LOOKING AT TEXT FROM INSIDE OUT IS SOMETHING YOU ENJOY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTIME. IT WOULD BE SAD THAT WE BELONG TO THE SAME LORD HERE AT PASTOR T’S MINISTRY AND MEAN TO RESPOND ONE DAY JUST TO ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER BUT TIME RAN OUT ON ONE OF US HERE AT THE MINISTRY THAT COULD HAVE FOUND COMFORT IN ONES WORD. GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 9, 2022 3:52 PM EST
  • November 13, 2022 7:16 PM EST

• 459 posts
    November 13, 2022 9:25 PM EST

AMEN BROTHER.  Great to see you again. I pray all is well. You have no idea how Prophetic the post is. As I am going to be posting on something else JESUS saw. When it drops you will see. Possibly a type of INTERVENTION on some level. I’d love for you to bless us by dropping in on INTERVENTION. You created many eye to the site. I’d hoped more of us would post their own experiences with our LORD. Idk maybe we just get distracted. I see and seen GOD in the smallest of things. People don’t recognize those small events are actually GOD showing just how the most finite things in our life HE’S there. The other thing is I never wanted it to be about me and was so grateful that so many did drop their experiences  Yet now I begin to worry it looks like my private story. Honestly I’m not that interesting. I’m way sure others have amazing things to share. Ok ramble over. Seriously was great to hear from you again MERCY GRACE N LOVE be with you and yours. Take Care Brother. Blessings One Love PD

• November 13, 2022 10:13 PM EST

Well the old saying goes: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make'm drink." . . . .

Sometimes the only thing God wants for us to do is plant a seed. Sometimes the seed is planted and He only wants you to water it . . . . He will grow it.

It may take sometimes a lifetime for that seed to grow but the result is profound and sometimes unimaginable.

It takes a lot of patience and a lot time sometimes, something I used to struggle with mightily but He's done a lot of forging the diamond in the ruff so-to-speak with me and it has cost me just about everything in this world which is unfathomably painful when we focus on the world but more than fine because I have Him to fix my heart, mind and soul on and he is more than enough. When you truly want to walk in His ways and His ways alone, prepare for some serious forging and it comes at a great cost of the things in this world. But I tell you the joy that comes from it is amazing and beyond our wisdom and truly well worth it and we haven't even made it to eternity with Him and a resurrected body yet.

• 459 posts
    November 14, 2022 3:45 AM EST

Love it. Few things to consider.  There are four steps in the life of a plant/Christian. 1Plant 2)Water 3) Nurture 4) Harvest. It’s our privilege honor responsibility to not just know of but be able to do them all. Often it’s one person who has the greatest impact/shouldn’t It doesn’t mean we won’t cross people to do one of the four. One won’t know which unless one’s able to complete all four steps. As I’m evangelist centered I’ve found once you’ve learned the secret you when leading one to Christ You will have 20 minutes on very few occasions do you have more then 30. Yes He will grow it if it stays connected. Apparently you n I didn’t. It cost me everything rite up to the possible death of a close person instead of you.  Ya I got that choice return or…. The life was spared me I ran back to the fire My forging was horrible like everyone else’s. It’s never pleasurable to go through the fire. If long moved to the Potters House. Molding has same results as forging but less painful. Not necessarily less stressful and you will always learn. Cost. Yes there a cost I’ve spoke many times in different places bout THE COST I know you’ve already read them. I’m just discovering the Authority we have and just how much one  and places in creation we can exercise it over. GRACE I’ve always thought I new it’s meaning till I realized Grace didn’t mean unmerited favor. Then much later but very recently I went through something that only when I came out the other side. It will show in INTERVENTION in the future. If I keep posting. Heck I finding out the nuance between The Church and The Kingdom All this has grown me into the next version of what HE needs me to be. The last few months the LORD has shown up in ways he did in he scriptures but not the way HE used to. It’s very different but it ties/dove tales into who I was previously. Maybe You’ll remember this quote ad where you heard it.  ITS GOOD MEN LIKE YOU AND I MEET ON THE BATTLE FIELD OF LIFE. THE WORDS YOU SPEAK HAVE TRUTH AND WISDOM IN THEM….  GODS PROVIDENCE FOR YOU MY BROTHER CRAIG. Thank You taking the time for this ole man and to teach or confirm things for me. Always a peasure spending time speaking of HEAVENLY THINGS. SPIRITUAL MATTERS. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 459 posts
    November 17, 2022 11:25 PM EST

BELIEVE/BELIEF 

JESUS SPEAKS OF THIS IN A FEW PLACES. I WON’T GIVE YOU THE REFERENCE NOR THE DEFINITION IN THIS POST. WHAT I WILL SHOW IS THE  CHARACTERISTICS OF ONE WHO FUNCTIONS IN THAT RAREFIED PLACE IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM CALLED BELIEF. 

BELIEF 

A) EXTREMELY DEEP RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD ( BASESD ON THE TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS ONE IS FUNCTIONING IN) 

B) NO DEPENDENCE ON SELF 

C) SELF RELIANCE SOLELY UPON GOD 

D) YOU HAVE SURRENDERED YOUR WILL/DESIRES 

E) SUCH A PERSON WOULD BE TOTALLY DEDICATED TO SURRENDER TO GODS WILL 

F) DEPENDENT IN-ON THE WORD OF GOD THE BIBLE IS ANOTHER WAY A PERSON WOULD COME UNDERSTAND THE WAYS OF THE LORD’S THEREFORE GROWS CLOSER TO THE LORD 

G) THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP BRINGS FORTH ABUNDANT LIFE ( NOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH MONETARY ISSUES. YET THAT CAN NOT BE ELIMINATED AS A WAY HE WOULD GOD WOULD SHOW ABUNDANT LIVING 

ILL BE BACK IN FEW DAYS TO GIVE YOU A FEW PLACRS WHERE JESUS TALKS OF THIS THING CALLED BELIEF.  UNTIL WE MEET AGAI. IT MAY BE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS SO LET ME PRAY THAT YOU WILL BE SURROUNDED THOSE YOU LOVE AND THOSE YOU LOVE.

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    November 24, 2022 5:13 PM EST

JESUS SAW 3 TYPES OF FAITH 

JESUS SAW BELIEF. SO LET ME ADDRESS THE TWO TON ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. TODAY WE USE WORDS INTERCHANGEABLY. TODAY WE WOULD N DO USE FAITH/TRUST/BELIEVE-BELIEVE AS IF THEY ARE THE SAME WORD.  TO DO SO DETERS US FROM ACTUALLY KNOWING THE BIBLICAL UNDERSTANDING OF EACH WORD. AS THEY ARE DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT. 

TWICE WE SEE JESUS SPEAK ON BELIEF. FIRST WAS WHEN JESUS HAD CURSED THE FIG TREE. WHEN THE APOSTLES SAW THIS THEY WERE TOTALLY TAKEN BACK. HONESTLY IDK HOW THEY’D BE SO AMAZED AFTER ALL THE THINGS THEY HAD SAW N EXPERIENCED. N YET HERE WEARE THEM BEING SPELLBOUND. THEY DO INQUIRE HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. JESUS TELLS THEM THAT IF YOU HAVE THE FAITH OF A MUSTARD SEED AND DIDN’T DOUBT THEN ONE COULD MOVE A MOUNTAIN FROM HERE TO THERE. THERES DEBATE IF JESUS LITERALLY MEANT ONE COULD MOVE A MOUNTAIN OR COULD MOVE A MOUNTAIN OF TROUBLE OUT OF THE WAY OUT OF YOUR LIFE. YET DID HE MEAN TO SAY WHAT HE DID FOR HE KNEW IT TO BE TRUE   HONESTLY IT IS BOTH. HERES THE THING. WHY WOULD I MOVE A MOUNTAIN FROM HERE TO THERE. THEN SOMEONE ELSE MAY WANT TO MOVE IT ELSEWHERE. THIS IS FACTUAL ONE COULD MOVE A MOUNTAIN.  YET WHERES THE BENEFIT IT THAT? THERE ISN’T SO IT COMES DOWNTO GODS WILL AND PURPOSE. NEITHER WOULD BE IN EITHER OF THOSE CAMPS. SO WE WOULD LOOK AT IT MORE AS THAT WE COULD USE MOVE A MOUNTAIN OF ISSUES/PROBLEMS. HE GOES ON TO TELL THEM THIS IS BELIEF. YET WE NEED TO EXAMINE THE OTHER TIME JESUS MENTIONS BELIEF. 

THIS TOOK PLACE ATFTER JESUS HAD HIS MOUNTAIN TOP EXPERIENCE. WE ARE TOLD IT IS THE MOUNT OF TRANSFIGURATION. AFTER PETER JAMES N JOHN WITNESSED JESUS IN HIS NATURAL HEAVENLY STATE. AS THEY APPROACH THE BOTTOM OF THE MOUNTAIN THERES A LOT OF CONFUSION. UNTIL THE FATHER (ANOTHER FATHERS LOVE) COMES TO JESUS AND THE OTHER THREE AND WORSHIPS CHRIST AND QUICKLY CUT TO HIS NEED. THE FATHER SAYS HE HAD TRAVELED TO FIND JESUS FORE HIS SON WAS POSSESSED BY A demon HE GOES ON TO SAY YOUR DISCIPLES TRIED TO CAST IT OUT. HOWEVER EACH FAILED. 

WHAT WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE IS THEIR MOTIVATION WAS. WERE THEY TRYING TO DO WHAT THEY SAW JESUS DO BEFORE?  IDK IF THAT WAS PURE OR SELF SEEKING. IF THEY TRIED TO BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO BE LIKE JESUS AND ARE ACTING OUT OF COMPASSION,THEN THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE. YET IF THEY DID IT TO JOCKEY FOR THEIR PLACE IN THEIR PERCEIVED PECKING ORDER. OBVIOUSLY WE KNOW HOW THAT WORKS OUT. HERES WHAT WE DO KNOW. ACCORDING TO THE FATHER N I’M SURE SOME OF THE CROWD,EACH TRIED BUT FAILED. THEY FAILED FOR DOUBT IS CONTAGIOUS. I CAN IMAGINE A SCENARIO WHERE ONE OF THE 9 TOLD THE FATHER JESUS IS NOT HERE. YET HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE. AS HE APPROACHES THE BOY EVERYONE CIRCLES AROUND TO WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN. PERHAPS THE DISCIPLE TOOK HIS EYES OFF THE PRIZE AND SAW THE CROWD. DOES HE GET NERVOUS, DOES HE EMBRACE THE ATTENTION. WE JUST DO NOT KNOW. (HOWEVER ACCORDING TO SOLOMON THERES NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. WE DO WHAT WE DO)  OBVIOUSLY HE FAILED AND KNOW THE DYE IS CAST. THE NEXT COMES FORTH. AT THIS POINT IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THE REASON WAS HE STEPPED FORWARD. HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM NUMBER 4 FAILS N 5 IS ABOUT TO REPEAT AS HE HAS JUST A TINGE OF DOUBT. BY THE TIME THE LAST DISCIPLE TRIES HE HAS NO FAITH THIS WILL WORK. N IT DOESN’T. SEEMS FAITH TAKES MUCH PRACTICE TO STAY ON TASK. INTRODUCE DOUBT AND EVERYTHING GOES OUT THE WINDOW. 

AS THE FATHER TELLS JESUS ALL THE FAMILY HAS TO SUFFER DO TO THE BOY FALLING IN FIRE OR WATER. MEANING SOMEONE HAD TO BE WITH THE BOY. AS HE WOULD NEED 24/7 NEED OF ATTENTION. JESUS IS MOVED WITH COMPASSION BY THE FATHERS GRIEF. HE TURNS TO THOSE THAT FAILED AND SAYS BASICALLY HES UPSET VERY MUCH SO “HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO BAIL YOU OUT. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO BE AROUND” HE THEN CASTS OUT THE demon.  AFTER THE FACT THE APOSTLES WHAT TO KNOW WHY THEY FAILED. HE SAYS YOU MUST BELIVE. HOWEVER YOU MUST KNOW THESE TWO THINGS. FIRST THIS WAS A POWERFUL demon. REMEMBER If a evil spirit IS CAST OUT he COMES BACK 7x STRONGER. QUITE POSSIBLY THIS evil spirit WAS BEYOND THEIR UNDERSTANDING. JESUS ALSO SAID IT TAKES MUCH FASTING (AS JESUS DID IN THE WILDERNESS) SECOND YOU CAN NOT DOUBT. 

HENCE THERE IS THE EQUATION. FAITH + FASTING -DOUBT= BELIEF.   THIS ALSO SHOWS THAT THERE ARE TRULY WORDS THAT ARE USED DIFFERENTLY AND HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS FOR EACH WORD. WORDS WE USE INTERCHANGEABLY TODAY. IF IT WERE NOT IMPORTANT THEN THE BIBLE WOULDN’T HAVE USED THEM. IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO UNDERSTAND THE TEX OF THE SCRIPTURES YOU ARE READING TO GET THE MEANING OUR FATHER DESIRES US TO OPTAIN. 

THIS IS THE CONCLUSION ON THE STUDY/TOPIC. THANK YOU ALL FOR INDULGING ME BY CONTINUING TO COME BACK AND READ THESE POSTS. AS THIS IS THE CONCLUSION HERE. ITS THE BEGINNING OF TWO OTHER TOPICS 1) WHAT MAKES ME SPECIAL 2) ROAD SIGNS. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at March 27, 2024 3:38 PM EDT