Forums » Testimonies

PRODIGAL SON

• 459 posts
    August 25, 2022 6:36 AM EDT

7steps into the Abiss Then the 7/steps back thru Reconciliation. At the End I’ll deal with the symbolic nature of the reclothing his son. 
    again once I start it’s open to anyone input. Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    August 26, 2022 7:32 AM EDT

THE PRODIGAL SON

Today I’ll begin to show you the 7 steps the Prodigal Son took to fall into the Abyss  At any given time we may find ourselves straying from the center of GODS WILL. Because we are HIS children we to could be considered as a type of Prodigal. I’ll touch on all 7  and address briefly what that looks like. 

Two Reasons For this subject  matter 

1) So when (for we all will) find yourself not hearing or seeing GODS PROVIDENTIAL HAND you can quickly see where you are on the list. Unless your have reached the bottom You can take stock and start the process of reversing one’s circumstances. 

2) Once we recognize the 7 steps One can observe and Pray for GOD to allow us the opportunity to step in and explain where they are SPIRITUALLY and will be able to point where the steps that got them there and the next step down. Knowing/sharing this information can save them/you from falling any further Then make a informed decision and hopefully go in the right direction. However some will not listen and hit rock bottom. Then they will remember the things you said and how to reverse the process. 

BIBLE REFERENCE Luke 15:11-24. 

1) STEP #1 DESENT INTO THE ABYSS. 

Verse 12 SELF WILL. GOD gives us free well. GOD has a place where we should desire to stay in that is in the center of GODS Will. There is nothing wrong with having free will. Our  problem develops when we take our eye off the prize/ending and put it on our self. Remember in the garden where JESUS said if this burden can be taken away so be it, however GODS will not mine. JESUS had the same decision to make as the prodigal son. He chose not to go down the road of depravity. But rather stayed right there in the center of HIS FATHER/OUR FATHER’S WILL. There are many reasons why we stray from the center of GODS WILL for us however all of them are flawed and will lead to the next step down. Unless one remembers the steps from the Bible. Take stock and reverses the trend.

THIS is the beginning of the story when the youngest son decides for whatever reason that he no longer wants to work on his fathers farm/the families future. He decided being young that he wanted to see the world. The problem with seeing the world one becomes part of that world. Being a friend of the world one is the enemy of GOD. When the youngest son comes and asks for his inheritance. Understand exactly what he is saying. He is telling his father you are dead to me. Take notice that the father does not argue with the son but rather gives him what he desires. Does he know where this will lead spiritually? Answer absolutely! Yet at the same time just as our HEAVENLY FATHER  does he allows his child/us to exercise the our free will. As the story goes along one should see that the father is aware of what’s going on with his boy. I will make that very clear at the end of the story. Remembers this, self awareness does not translate to self worth   SPIRITUALLY Often it does the opposite. Yet right now take stock of where you are SPIRITUALLY. If needed understanding who you are in CHRIST is always GOOD. For it either shows you where you are standing today exactly where God wants you, or it shows you where you are and where you need to be. Why doesn’t the Father forbid the boy from going? Because he knew the child Intimately just as our HEAVENLY FATHER does us. He either forbid the son to leave and keeps in there. This action will cause the Family to be in upheaval eventually So it’s better to allow the boys to go and descend into much pain and sorrow Rather then letting him stay and destroy everything they have. Sometimes the Lord actually will allow us to travel so that we do not negatively affect those brothers and sisters around us. You are going to be a witness and testimony to others. The question is what type of witness and testimony would you be showing them

I’ll be traveling for the next few days   I will do my best to try to keep up with the topics I have going on. However I might not be able to be as consistent as I have the last few weeks. At this point I would ask for you to pray for my travels back-and-forth to Syracuse. I have to see my mother who I have not seen in a while. Also I have at least one divine appointment that I know of. I also have a place that we can have services out there and we will be having our first service in a few years the second Sunday I’m not there.  So please pray for me to be able to get off and back safely to be keenly aware of what the Lord is doing to encourage and empower me to join the Lord where he is. Allow me to speak the words that he wants. And pray that what we will produce good fruit. Blessings One Love PD. 

Remember all of my topics are open to anyone who would like to join in on the conversation.

This post was edited by Daryl Page at August 26, 2022 7:34 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    August 28, 2022 4:03 PM EDT

Step #2 IN THE PRODIGAL SONS FALL INTO THE ABISS

SCRIPTURE Luke 15:11-24. 

I didn’t mention almost every step he took corresponds with a verse.

verse 12 second step into the Abyss  Selfishness 

As we head talked about in the last post When the son came to the father and asked for his inheritance for all intents and purposes he was saying to his father you are dead to me. However first in verse 12 indicates before his dad dies to him he wants what he thinks belongs to him. This is the moment that he becomes absorbed with self. Anytime that we have self as our main driving force, we will find ourselves in a broken relationship with our HEAVENLY FATHER There is a lot of symbolism in this particular parable. At the end I will take time to explain the symbolism behind the things that happened when his son returns. Remember this Jesus when he was teaching these parables often would take in what he is seeing in the physical realm and speak SPIRITUAL truths By using what HE sees For HIS audience would totally understand the physical part of the story. It’s only when you/they meditated upon it would the SPIRITUAL understanding become responsive. We see the boys selfishness as he cares not about anyone there ( likely his father the other brother and probably servants) only what he feels he needs There’s no emotional thought nor intellectual concern of anyone but his desires. Is there a problem with DESIRE not as long as your desires match up with the DESIRES of FATHERS. Each step deeper takes us/him future fro the Meaningful Life Relationship our LORD Desires 

I pray you find understanding in this parable and my mere attempt to brake it down for us. As always I hold open the door n hopes someone would like to respond. Step #3 will be coming up as soon as I can. Blessings One Love PD. 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at August 28, 2022 4:03 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 6, 2022 11:51 AM EDT

Step #3  The Prodigal Son Fall into the Abyss 

scripture Luke 11-15. We are still in verse 13. Three of the sons steps were/are found in this one verse. 

refresh our memory. Step (1) Self Will 

Step (2) selfishness 

Step (3)  Separation

Each step if not noticed and understanding of what one is doing then we get the domino effect or the piling on. Another words one puts things in motion The problem would be that either one is intoxicated with the perspective of freedom and hasn’t the capacity or ability no stop the Free fall Perhaps once put in motion the proverbial train picks up speed and again there will be a point where one is literally just along for the ride. However we can’t feel bad as he made the choice. 

We see here in step (3) that once the boy feels or is satisfied with what he has through his distorted perspective He immediately turns away from all that he knew and runs quickly toward step(4) and the (unforeseen by him) yet is totally clear to one who stays connected to family (spiritually and all this has spiritual ramifications) the outcome of this decision. Once he leads he is now flying solo. Even if he is with others. They may have different reasons for this trip or could be rebelling just as him. However we are only speculating on that part. However once separated he now has no safety net No one to step in and advise him. Also remember he’s the younger son. We are not given his age. Yet it seems he’s late teens early 20s It really doesn’t Mayer the age. No matter what age he’s not thinking as a mature person. He’s acting like a 10 year old who’s throwing a temper tantrum (childish things) As of this point he’s making up his mind what he wants to do. This is why things get worse there’s no one there and a person without the maturity or desire to change his thoughts/direction. These facts guarantee he will continue on this path of self destruction Sadly I don’t think he’s aware yet of the trouble he’s already in much less what’s coming around the bend. Because he is almost to that point he won’t be able to stop the train. It’s gonna have to crash and his only hope will be just survive this crash n burn scenario. Step 5 he will totally be beyond the ability to make the rite choice. Question is can one get off this free fall. Yes this is why we are given this parable so at any given time one can take stock of where they are and immediately repent ( notice where you are n where your heading One seeks GOD repents confesses then turns and walk away In this case back home in our case spiritually speaking bak to GOD our Father. The Prodigal was also on a spiritual descent he just didn’t see it or maybe didn’t want to see it. This is often our problem we don’t notice for many possible reasons  (none valid) Yet we are already told the outcome in this parable. To prevent us from taking these steps or to understand where we are and take the appropriate steps to escape the inevitable ending. Once we separate from other believers our next step that was already put in motion is our separation from GOD Then unless we take the rite steps by making rite choice we will no longer want to or we just won’t hear GOD. This will lead to a place and time where we are in the position where you we hit rock bottom   It’s then like prodigal we will now seek a resolution  

STAY CONNECTED. Blessings One Love PD 

• 459 posts
    September 15, 2022 12:34 PM EDT

STEP #4 The Prodigal Son Fall Into The Abyss 

Scripture Luke 15:11-15 

Reminder Step #1 Selfwill

Step #2 Selfishness 

Step #3 Saperation

Step #4 Sensuality 

We are still in vs 13. Lot going on in that verse. Once you get to this part of the equation,, you have now turned the corner. At this point in time one thing is that they are free all restrictions any type of understanding of sowing and reaping. You don’t have to necessarily be young to be dumb, however it does seem like the young man wants to experience everything he could in life so what does a young man do when he has got to the point of sensuality? Seeing that he is already pretty much made the first three steps of permanent part of this life, at least at this time. With nobody tell him no with the time and the money he enters into the realm of sensuality. In his case riotous living. However it does not mean that anyone of us who would backslide and go down this path would end up in a place of experiencing the pleasures that are saved for marriage. Riotous living can be also partying way too much. Getting drunk at the local bar and whatever will come from that. Usually for me turned out to be so kind of a confrontation. Usually it’s a physical confrontation. But there were times in my life when I was doing things out of my house were nobody really knew what I was doing except for a few people who were a part of it. My sensuality was all about selling drugs and making money. It really doesn’t matter which road you go down they will all lead to some kind of sensuality. Sensuality will definitely separate you from any meaningful relationship from your part. We are at this time so caught up in the pleasures of life quite possibly things like gambling drinking fighting arguing with people physical pleasure. That we can barely hear the voice of our LORD. Occasionally when things weren’t going well I would hear a voice asking me is how you planned it? Is this the way you thought it would go? How do you feel about where you are right now? From what does that time I just went back to my sensual life so that I could ignore the voice of reason. I’m sure this young man either sharing periodically from the LORD or from remembrance of what his father taught him however once you have got to this point if you do not recognize the steps that you took to get here, then you’re not going to be aware of the steps to follow. This is why it’s so important to learn the steps. Not so much that you were I are going to be down this path into the abyss. But we may know people such as friends and family even our children. They all seem to much do often turn on where you’re from there principled wife is without a reason yet throwing away all rational, they head out on the road. All of us that have called down this path. I doubt very many of us ever really  knew that we were on the path of destruction. Because at the beginning it seems so liberating. Want us to be careful of the type of liberating we are engaging in. Any liberating outside of what God will give you, total freedom, this is why we have freedom of choice. It is up to us to choose wisely   One other thing often happens to us when we get it to these places of sensuality. If it’s not totally a physical type manifestation and it’s more of a social liberation we do things that make us feel good. One thing we may do and honestly probably would do if we had the money that the amended. We would what they call make it rain. We buy any drinks for everybody we would be in our mine the center of everybody’s attention. That may be true but that center of attention only last as long as you are useful to them. Once they feel that you’re no longer useful they move onto the next shiny thing. Those soul called friends are nowhere to be found. Sensuality of any kind will eventually leave you empty on for filled. Seeing that about this time one would have use that most if not all of their resources. Therefore all the fun they were experiencing through their so-called liberation personality turn into total separation, from your family which you pretty much told them they were nothing to you. Along with all these so-called friends of yours that now hang around with everybody but you. What does one do when they are running out of money or have run out of money and cannot be that person they thought they were. You’re going to take step number five. Use the thing about writing this for everybody. I found these steps to be very true I just did not know where I was on these steps. So I had no real way of figuring out how to get back. As the real meaning to despicable means that I have separated myself from my HOLY FATHER therefore the enemy makes you believe that what you have done is totally cost you everything that you had or will have with our LORD. So with the enemies persuasion one takes step number five.So with the enemies persuasion one takes step number five.

I pray everyone that reads this will not find yourself in any of these positions nor anyone you may know. However with the size of our group in this ministry and all those connected to us directly indirectly in loosely to other people of our sphere of influence, you will find somebody who is on this descent. They’re not going to listen to you about where they are. However you can tell them where they came from and what the next steps are to come. Hopefully one would take your advice as they touch step number five and decided to start the seven steps of ascent. I do hope that you will not just read these steps   I hope that you would not just like what we are putting forth. What did you would either express what you may have learned or tell us what you have that was confirmed for you. This just like the INTERVENTION are not just for public consumption but are designed to start a open dialogue  This isn’t a judge mental site  The only time somebody may suggest another point of you view is if one puts things down that don’t Match up with the doctrine in the Scriptures, then somebody may float out biblical principles. I will monetor the site I’m sure Pastor D also checks this site to make sure that nobody gets gaged up on in any way shape or form.I’m not exactly sure when the next time I will post on this particular subject. But it will definitely be within the next two weeks. Again I hope these writings bless you if you are boring and also through confirmation.

i’m not exactly sure when the next time I will post on this particular subject. But it will definitely be within the next two weeks. Again I hope these writings bless you if you are boring and also through confirmation.

Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    September 21, 2022 7:52 AM EDT

STEP #5 In The Prodigal Son Fall Into The Abyss 

#1 SELFWILL 

#2 SELFISHNESS 

#3 SEPERATION 

#4 SENSUALITY 

#5 SPIRITUAL DEPRAVITY 

I remembering our last post on sensuality. Once someone reaches this stage you are all bout physical emotional pleasures. These pleasures will probably take place in the realm of the deadly sins. Such as gambling artificial stimulation sex power ect One would say that between sensuality and spiritual depravity one becomes self-absorbed. Everything is about self and there’s nothing in your DNA that has any desire to see others doing well. It’s more like seeing others as a ways to our means. Because one is so deeply entrenched in his or her sensuality  they are not spending any time whatsoever dealing in the spiritual realm. During this time as long as the finances are holding out then one is all about meeting ones perceive needs. Another words they are taking in whatever they can in order to keep out their lifestyle. However remember the one  is limited on amount of money that he does have in order to keep the lifestyle that you want thinking you will be the one this stuff won’t effect   However by this time if you have reached the point of spiritual depravity. Another way to put it would be spiritual suicide. If we are not connected to the LORD  According to his teachings, HE is the vine we are the branch if we did stay connected to HIM will flourish if we do not stay connected to HIM we will spiritually die. Spiritual depravity always leads to spiritual death. GOD  has also arrange these things to happen  so that eventually you will have a place where you can’t go on any further, yet still there is no desire to put in spiritual in. If we don’t take in food if we don’t eat physically we will die physically if we don’t drink water physically we will die physically if we do not take in spiritual sustenance we will die spiritually.  No one who is on a spiritual crash and burn like the PRODIGAL ever makes a positive difference in somebody else’s life. We are not connected with the LORD Then while in  spiritual depravity then we cannot be guided, instructed, convicted by the HOLY SPIRIT. Again let’s me remind you that even GOD  will take mercy on somebody who is going down this path of destruction. He eventually arranges for everything to hit rock bottom. A form of sowing n reaping It will be from this point you will pretty much stay in the dissent  till the bottom drops out.  Then  you’ll be able to start your ascent of the Mt of Restoration none of this happens quickly it’s pretty slow n methodic. So while on the road it will take time. Although the climb out will be difficult it will move faster than the descent into the abyss.

Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 21, 2022 7:59 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 26, 2022 7:21 PM EDT

THE PRODiGAL  

7 DESENT INTO THE ABYSS 

Scripture 15:11-24.                 STEP #6 SPIRITUAL DESTRUCTION

Today Scripture Lk 15:15 

Once the son/us/others has reached death by SPIRITUAL DEPRAVITY what follows SPIRITUAL DESTRUCTION How could it be worse then DEPRAVITY? At this point one has long sense stopped hearing The  HOLY SPIRIT to know one stopped listing. At this point one has put things in motion that has to finish Otherwise one couldn’t find their/our/the son way back. At this point anyone who reached here has gone past Grieving The HOLY SPIRIT Hence has NO power and are totally focused on self to survive. Instead of leaning on GOD one uses their own wisdom (idk if it’s worked good so far) which leads to DESTRUCTION. Proverbs says There’s a way that seems rite unto man (what he/she thinks works) That path leads to DESTRUCTION. Here’s the good news here it may have taken months to years to reach here it won’t be long before one comes to their senses and reach last step. From there one will begin to seek a way back. This is when one becomes sensitive to GOD (23 Psalms) GOD will wait for each action of obedience-FAITH then HE will open the next door for one to begin the 7 STEPS OF ASSENTION TO THE MT TOP. 
    May this post find you well. If anyone has thoughts feel free to remark anytime. TY for dropping in and supporting this topic. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 26, 2022 7:52 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 29, 2022 8:07 PM EDT

THE PRODIGAL SON 

7 STEPS INTO THE ABYSS 

Scripture Luke 15:11-24 

TODAYS SCRIPTURE 15:16.                   STARVATION 

This is the last step that one takes when one started out with a rebellious nature. Once you have reached SPIRITUAL DESTRUCTION. There’s nothing left. Not only have you lost your way but your finances Next to go is integrity One also finds once you become a liability to those you rode with leave you for the next shinny thing out there. Because you got no inheritance left you no longer have a place to stay. At this point you make even worse decisions. There’s not many way to make money as your in a foreign country. You never took time to plan. If you fail to plan then know you will fail. Anyway of Life has to come predominantly illegal. So you choose to steel that’s always sketchy at best. You could be killed or arrested in a foreign land. Never Good. I won’t get into the other ways that are extremely degrading but your at rock bottom. If your real fortune you may get a bed one meal for 10 hours work. When we’ve left our LORD which this narrative is symbolic of. At this time according to these SPIRITUAL Realities then GOD will speak to you and waits for you to respond. You wouldn’t listen the past months/years So HE didn’t speak. Because this is GODS design for one who rebells Then he will be the one initiate the conversation at your lowest point. I know the story well for I lived it  However I saw her writing on the wall. I went from SPIRITUAL DEPRAVITY Straight to SPIRITUAL STARVATION  it was  Christmas Eve 1992. I decided that I wanted out. I prayed to take my life I had no desire to stay where I was and didn’t think I could find my way back Hi I actually believe that he would say yes and take me home. To my surprise he said no Now that I have you on your back looking up I can work with you. He reminded me at 13 I asked not thinking GOD would answer What do you want me to be? HE answered YOu WILL BE A PASTOR. It took 15 more years till I played the game of ALL BOUT ME n Ended up in a bed in a foreign state being from NY now I’m in Fl. Christmas Eve. I got no money I used it all up on self. I didn’t want to celebrate Christmas being I was as far away as one could be still living on earth. Nevertheless GOD told me the new time line has started so I can get you to where I told you would be. From that point I started the ASSENT TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP. It would still take another 5 years before I was ready. Well I didn’t think so. However GOD has a TIME for everything. So GOD forced my hand and FEB 14 1997. That’s a extremely precious day to me as Feb 14 1970 I became a Christian. Then 27 years later in another state Truly a GOD thing. The Prodigal was attached to a farmer being Hebrew pigs are like the biggest no can do n this is where he was fighting over corn cobs REALITY KICKS IN. When GOD speakers. Things change. N if your desiring to change it comes quickly. Not necessarily painless for you still have some sowing n reaping residual effect. Now begins the journey home. Again things may go differently at home just as it did wen you left. 
    Blessings to all who have read this. I pray you find it useful when you find someone dear to you leaving their GOD you will use this to express where they are in-the steps What will happen Then maybe you will make that difference and save them from pain sadness sorrow. One Love PD 

• 459 posts
    October 2, 2022 10:28 PM EDT

THE PRODIGAL SON. 

Scripture Luke 15:11-24 

Today Luke 15:17.                    

7 STEPS OF ASSENT OF MT OF RESTORATION

STEP #1 REALIZATION  

The quick definition for REALIZATION  evaluating the circumstances in which you find yourself in, understanding you cannot remain where you are, and will have to make adjustments to remove yourself from your reality. Physically or Spirituality once you have reached starvation you have truly hit rock bottom. At this point in time you have only two outcomes in your current reality. 1) simply put you will die. By this time in your physical reality you have already done things that you would’ve never imagined. You have nothing left. There’s no money, there’s no so-called friends, you’re in a foreign land, nobody here cares whether you exist or not. The decision is totally up to you. #2 Leave n Live  In the Spiritual Realm you have been disconnected from the vine (The LORD) for so long there’s no relationship  remember the Bible says actually Jesus said I am the vine you are the branches if you remain in me you and I in you then you will produce much fruit. Without me you will die. We see this in the physical world as (Spiritual Realities) when a vine or a branch is broken loose from the main plant within a day or so it begins to wither and it eventually dies The one thing about evaluation is in both the physical and spiritual realm it never really turns out the way you think it will  Take the PRODIGAL SON he knows he cannot stay where he is so he has rationalized through the process of evaluation he can return home. He feels If he goes back he will probably  be excepted as a servant in the household.  He doesn’t see it as his home anymore it’s pretty much the same thing with our relationship in GOD when we have strayed especially this far we buy into the thought that we are not worthy to go home. We’re not even in our mind worthy of having a heavenly home. Of course these are lies straight from the enemy. Yet my point is that from both circumstances returning will be much different than what you thought. As time goes on we will deal with how the PRODIGAL SON was received not excepted there is a difference. However this is just the first step to get to the top of the mountain. So what happens when we have reached rock-bottom? By design GOD now is threw your condition is speaking to you  I would refer you to the topic in our testimonial page entitled 7 Ways To Understand GOD One of the ways that GOD speaks to us is through our circumstances. For whatever reason we could no longer remain where we are. In this case we know why. However often in our walk with the LORD we get comfortable where we are. The problem with comfort and becomes complacency. I have mentioned this before complacency will destroy any thing that it touches. In cases like this the LORD is pushing us/leading us to the next step closer in our relationship with the FATHER this must be perfectly clear, if one does not move the outcome will definitely come at a cost. That being said once you start the process of climbing out of the Abyss, what you thought would be a forgone conclusion that you would be marginalized  Yet when we get before our LORD he reminds us that we have always been HIS child  Even when you get back to the top of the Mt of RESTORATION You will find that your still have KINGDOM BUILDING skills  The LORD will not put you back where you were  however our GOD is the GOD of second chances. Another words HE will find a place for you that you will still be able to function using your gift from the HOLY SPIRIT to be productive in your new role  Unfortunately it may take a little more time to reestablish the closeness that will allow you to freely serve the LORD without any guilt/regrets. Actually there is no guilt for JESUS already paid our sin debt  technically we’re not worthy of salvation. Therefore we should truly appreciate our GOD who does not hold grudges nor is a respecter of any man  If we grasp that then we should be praising HIM thanking HIM giving HIM the glory for everything HE has done even the things HE allowed for they were instrumental in getting us to where we are today.  Remember this Who I was got me threw GOD’S INTERVENTION to Who I am with GOD’S Help will make me Who I will be  With friends and Family one never really knows how things will go for you However with the LORD we can always count on being allowed in the Throne Room  hence HIS child  That is truly PRICELESS  This all it starts with REALIZATION   

Blessing to all who has read this  I pray it will have been a encouragement confirmation or new knowledge  As always feel free to add your thoughts  Lastly TY all for your support and have read this and other posts I’ve put forth  I’m truly humbled  GODS SPEED  One Love PD  

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 3, 2022 3:49 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 5, 2022 11:38 PM EDT

THE PRODIGAL SON

SCRIPTURES LUKE 15:11-24

TODAYS LUKE 15:18.                          

7 STEPS OF ASSENT OF  MT RESTORATION 

STEP #2 RESOLUTION. This will be your first stop of ascension. Step number one was predominantly the thought process/evaluation of one’s circumstances/issues. In your mind you will have concluded there’s only one way to truly go if one is to survive. That would be to return to your place of origin. The son is planning how he will approach his father when he gets there. I am sure there were many different types of scenarios he try to work out in his head. The driving force again  is he cannot stay where he is. Step #2 RESOLUTION One is determined and will have to be committed to that determination to actually start your way back home. I suppose the other issue the son had would be how would  his father take it if he does come home. Will his father except him, when his father receive him,(our modern day language we often inter change words that have a slightly different meaning. In my humble opinion except is something that you take for its there. It will most likely turn out to be something that was tolerated but not condoned. Receiving on the other hand something is offered to you not  pushed upon you and so because it is offered ,you have the ability to receive) once one has worked out in your mind how are you approach the person/people that you offended. That part of the equation is now taken care of. However it was probably the easiest of all the decisions to be made on your way back. Add this point you were at the foot of the mountain. One would obviously notice how hard this will be. Way too often we get to a place and we do try to come back, yet because we did not plan or definitely did not have the commitment nor dedication to go forward one usually falls back to where they were. It’s pretty easy to decide. Laws of physics tell us it’s easier to go downhill the uphill. It’s now different in this situation because of the lack of resources also one has to definitely consider that your spirit not the Holy Spirit will be extremely fragile. It will not have the strength to move forward. There will be a lot of pain sorrow and anguish on your way back. Most of us do not handle pain much less emotional mental stress that most always affects us physically also. Kind of like a domino effect. Therefore it is much easier to give up. But with a vision that was obtained in step number one it is more likely that you will Not give up. Speaking from experience there was a time when I had to go through some things that were so difficult that literally mentally physically emotionally even spiritually I was frozen in time. Literally I was wasting away to nothing. I could see it happening I knew it was happening   My problem was because my spirit was so crushed I did not have at first the strength. I came extremely close to giving out. There is a point when you reach rock-bottom where one doesn’t want to live in crosses over two I want to die. That’s a story I may tell you perhaps one day in the future actually that will probably show up in the topic INTERVENTION. So with the vision you begin to climb up. Somewhere in these next few steps you will start to see a small light. At that time you’ll beginning to heal mentally emotionally physically and especially spiritually. Once that happens it is very much unlikely that you will return to where you came from. There’s this thing about being able to look back. GOD blessed us with a memory at the same time we are cursed with it. We can look back and see things that we did or didn’t happen because it will haunt us. At the same time one may look back to see where they came from not like how old Lots wife (she desired to go back to where she came from even though she had physically left she was still emotionally mentally and spiritually there) rather instead you focus on the light in front of you at the same time as you do look back it is only in remembrance of how horrible it was to be there and just exactly how hard he will work not to ever go back. This will also take faith as you go along because remember when you reached step number seven that is GOD by design made himself known to you for HE will be your to guide back home. If and only if you add Faith that he could and that he would. That’s why it’s very important to read the word of God to know what was done there. Remembering Jesus said all power was given to him in heaven in earth. As  HE left HE transferred all that power in the Category of authority to us to duplicate. Or if we did not read it we would not know what could be done Much less what  was done. So then we would be guessing in the spiritual realm. One should never put themselves in a position when they are guessing in the SPIRITUAL REALM. Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 9, 2022 6:55 PM EDT

PRODIGAL SON

SCRIPTURE LUKE 15:11-24 

TODAYS READING 15:19. 

7 STEPS OF ASSENT OF MT RESTORATION

STEP #3 REPENT In step #1 of the ASSENT had a trace of REPENT in it One needs to recall what the BIBLE says of REPENT It’s the Recognition of your place (in GOD) ask for forgiveness turn 180 and walk away. If you reach this step but didn’t really want to go then you will struggle to go through the whole process Let me explain. Lots wife she left physically perhaps she thought spiritually but it wasn’t real as she looked back. The looking back wasn’t the issue. I mean there wasn’t a time or distance component to not looking back. Meaning if there was they could only look forward. No it was the condition of the heart. She didn’t want to leave and in her heart ( possibly in her mind) she longed to be back there Likely she realizes that what’s ahead are hard times The days of privilege would never return. The same ending will fall upon you. So how do we know we are not going to make the same choice (not mistake) First those who do get here the very vast majority is serious  Next to make this step one also will need to ask forgiveness to those you do see again that you offended or wronged on your DESENT. Not easy but necessary to be free from the past. There’s always a cost. Obviously we either ignore our cost or just figure it’s worth the cost. However one almost never if ever thinks of the cost to others. This is why you have to ask forgiveness. Remember this story takes place under the Law (The Dispensation of GRACE doesn’t apply here). If you apply FAITH to the new Equation up until now one’s simply being a sense of obedience as when you’ve hit STEP #7 you got no FAITH in anything. Up until now GODS been calling/speaking to us and we walk/respond to the voice/direction At this point there will still be many challenges (one needs to not allow that to be a setback) FAITH now in your quiver is what you will use to remember a few things 1) Remember the scriptures and draw strength from the knowledge and especially the promises. This ties in with the topic 7 WAYS TO UNDERSTAND GOD as HE speaks to us by the word. This is why we must put in the time early in our walk to study. If you don’t know the promises even though they are there you can’t claim something you don’t know exists I can speak from personal experience while searching for answers GOD would pop a scripture in my head. Also if it’s in the word it can still be done.JESUS turned over the power of HEAVEN to us. We’ve long (generations) forgot the Authority given us. If we grab hold of that in your Spirit add FAITH in action Equals SUCCESS 2)Remember where your from and therefore going to Have the destination worked out The rest becomes the journey. The next STEP#4 will actually be physical step as rite now all one’s accomplished has taken place over period of time yet still in the bottom The difference is one’s not stuck there. You’ve broken all that kept you in bondage. Your free to move toward the light as the SPIRIT guides you. Once again this will take much longer to return to where you were   It won’t be the same as before but there’s no place like home. (Physically Spiritually Emotionally). 3) Each day is a success that you’ve moved forward continue to mentally add that to DAYS OF RETURN It’s not very often at least to this point can one put a time of arrival in position. Yet that to will come Be aware at this point your destination is known but not seen. 

BLESSINGS to all that hear and do. I pray this post/topic will be be useful to all that visit here. Please feel free to leave a comment if you desire. One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 17, 2022 7:08 AM EDT

PRODIGAL SON

TODAYS READING LUKE 15:20. 

7 STEPS OF ASSENT OF MT RESTORATION 

STEP #4 RETURN  When one reaches this point your halfway to your destination  Just like on one’s DESENT Step#4 SENSUALITY this was the last chance to go back Yet because of the steps taken to get there (totally self absorbed) although this is one’s last chance.The dye was cast you would finish the DESENT Now one has reached the same place of choice to RETURN not to where you were at that place you never thought you’d get out of to RETURN to the place that was nonreturnable ,but from the place of NO RETURN only to the place of that you WILL RETURN  At this point one has done everything needed to get to the halfway point. Unlike the DESENT where there was no thought there was no plan there was no destination, here one has put in much thought has a plan but not fully developed but enough to keep on pushing forward toward one’s destinations HOME  Just like the first three steps in the DESENT the first three steps of ASENT put things in motion  Yet this time one has control for one has a destination and has NO DESIRE to Turn Back but only solid determination equally to go forth and not go back  As one goes forth HOPE is birthed and (remembering this will take much longer to RETURN) will continue to grow  Growth always produces HOPE  More HOPE More Growth ect ect  That is the combination that will drive one forth toward the goal. Now remember this is where one has checked off everything on one list and has done ALL the preliminary things to NOW LITERALLY START MOVING. (THE JOURNEY BEGINS) add at this point also one is totally self absorbed however the mindset is totally different. Where is in the DESENT there was little and quickly become NO thought. Here one has thought long in hard primary cus there was NO place to go to from a place of Rock Bottom but up or stay. Many stay this is exactly why the  one’s who reach this 1/2 way point called RETURN they won’t they don’t they can’t go back They also keep pushing on for unlike the DESENT which was at best a odyssey for there was no destination, here it’s a journey for one has one’s destination in mind. Not insight physically yet but mentally. Just like when we become saved our destination changed from Hell to HEAVEN. Both are destinations it’s just none of us realized where we were headed either out of ignorance(just didn’t know) to arrogance (knowing but not caring) Yet when confronted with the TRUTH we moved to make that choice. (February 14,1970 8:50pm Saturday night at a youth rally meeting at West Genesee Baptist Church the day of my salvation) If one can’t put a face and or a place and or a time on their salvation one may want to consider if you truly had a conversion experience  Many feel our salvation is transformation taken place over long period of time. Conversion is instantly changed who you are and where your NOW headed HEAVEN. This whole story is totally meant to be put in SPIRITUAL category although it’s written in the physical I’ll try to tie all that in how it fits today. Remembering this was written under the law but works beautifully in the Dispensation of GRACE (Church Age/time of the Gentile) 

The next time I return we will be looking at STEP #5 RECONCILE   Until then May ourLORD and savior JESUS CHRIST pour out a double fold of Favor Mercy Grace n most of all LOVE. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    October 20, 2022 9:52 AM EDT

PRODIGAL SON

TODAYS VERSE IS 15:22.         

7 STEPS OF ASENT OF MT RESTORATION

STEP #5 RECONCILE. If you recall the previous step one actually has started the journey home. Also remember at this point one has a saw process of how this RECONCILIATION will take place in likely some kind of idea how one will fit back into the dynamics of which they once left. Ones perspective on this is most definitely connected to the amount of time in which one has been gone physically speaking, however definitely SPIRITUALLY speaking. At this point one has no reached your destination. HOME. While we function in the physical realm of which on the surface this parable seems to be. (Remembering that JESUS spoke of these things in the physical realm but HIS message is always SPIRITUAL) As one has traveled back each step giving more hope (reinstated back home, family, friends) Part of the process was to do your best to repair/make amends to those who you hurt on your way to the bottom of the ABYSS. In doing so you have been preparing you heart to be receptive of what’s to come when you reach HOME. Each experience of those who make it back will be the same in the physical world. Yet SPIRITUALLY it will be EXACTLY as the parable shows. Now your journey home is completed.  Yet one doesn’t know if they will be received back into the family fold. Each step back to this point one has totally got their case to become part of the family again. However as we find some people will have not received one’s asking for their understanding n forgiveness. Those experiences will be in your thoughts therefore the outcome is up to the Father or the head of the family. This could as easily be someone trying to put their marriage and family back together and those outcomes are never sure. So again the expectation of being received is accompanied with the anticipation it won’t work out. Now one stands at the precipice of everything one has overcome to be in this very spot. Metaphorically speaking in the same spot in which one began the DESENT INTO THE ABYSS. Everything’s the same as it was when you left. Your in front of that last person (was also first person to be affected) you need to complete your journey. You begin to express everything you know, did and how terrible it was for all you/one did. You poor out your heart you then ask/beg for forgiveness (depending on the person offended) from that person. I this case his Father then leaving in their hands what will be the end result. You e done all you can do and your future is in another persons hands. The SAME person you most HURT. The thing is everything everyone will RECONCILE but it may be much worse or way better the thought but it will happen. Reconcile doesn’t mean you will return to where you were. Yet you will know what the outcome will be and what your future will look like. RECONCILIATION is where two parties come to a agreement of just how things/circumstances will transpire/become. In this particular case the FATHER heard what the son had told him, but he wasn’t listening. He wasn’t listening because he had already made up his mind that his son was going to come back and be part of the family. At this point both of their hearts are in agreement. If you remember the young man saw only one way back into his household/family and that was to be a servant to his FATHER   As stated before our perception of how things would be as often not the case. More often than not as one has approached this with a humble heart it turns out better then imagined.  

In the story we are shown the Father rushes to meet his son before he even gets to the house.  When the FATHER  gets there he again here’s what the boy says but in his heart he has already forgiven the son so there’s no real need for him to listen beyond the point of understanding his son had to say his piece in order for the son to have the proper heart/mindset. The. Next time I post we will find the outcome and the STEP #6 RECLOTHE 

Very quickly I will put this part of the parable in the SPIRITUAL REALM   When we have strayed SPIRITUALLY  no matter how far we have traveled away from our HEAVENLY FATHER HE will always receive us back into the family. The fact is as a child of GOD we are in the family we are never out of the family, the only question is what will our standing with in the family dynamics. Therefore our FATHER always brings us back/allow us back. However depending on the distance that you have traveled away and the time you have been there will determine just how close your position in GODS service you will be. This speaks if GODS PERFECT WILL AS OPPOSED TO HIS PERMISSIVE WILL. So you may end up very close to doing being who and where you were before you left. Then again depending on distance in time it may not look anything like it did when you left, yet probably not how you had envisioned it to be, it will always be better than you think.  The important thing to grasp from this is that our ETERNAL SECURITY is always there. We will never be denied access to the throne where our LORD sits and waits for us to sit at his feet. HE will always spend the time needed for us to heal before HE puts you back into service Yet all the time HES building a stronger  bond at the same time HES trying to capitalize on our circumstances to draw us into the LOVE RELATIONSHIP HE has always desired. No matter how much we Love our LORD there is always the ability to be drawn even closer to HIM while building a deeper LOVE RELATIONSHIP. Even if we’ve never strayed HE will open up more opportunities to cultivate in our relationship with the goal to embrace and chance for a little more Love each day. That LOVE RELATIONSHIP will lead you to join HIM in KINGDOM BUILDING. 

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO HAVE COME AND READ THIS POST TODAY AND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT RETURN. IDK WHO MANY OF YOU ARE. OUTSIDE OF BEING MY FAMILY. SO I’D REALLY LOVE TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK. FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME IF YOU PREFER. TAKE CARE. GODS SPEED. MERCY GRACE N LOVE. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    October 25, 2022 7:00 AM EDT

PRODIGAL SON 

TODAYS SCRIPTURE LUKE 15:22 

7 STEPS ASENT OF MT RESTORATION

STEP #6. RECLOTHE. We last were back HOME. At this point one knows where you stand while standing among those you left/offended One also realized that this was much different then imagined Remember because of one’s thought process (NOT WORTHY) any type of relationship that comes (once the Father heard but didn’t listen. For he already knew his plan for the son. The same rings true for us/anyone who got back to ground zero (HOME) This step shows one/us what that relationship is going to look like. That will be dictated on how one is RECLOTHED Not CLOTHED. ONE must remember that you can back HOME but you can’t go back to where/who you were before one left.  

The Father had meant the boy on the road/pathway/driveway long before he reached the house even though he was HOME. THE brother and servants (which is what he expected to look like/dressed) Again all that were there in the beginning are now back  This is when the boy/us find out where we now fit into the Family dynamics. The Father tells the servants to bring the BEST ROBE. Showing total willingness to bring the boy back into the Family. 

THE ROBE what does it mean what does it represent? First the boy would most likely look terrible and probably was lacking in hygiene. THE ROBE covers all that.
    1) It represents the Fathers total absolute forgiveness. 

2) It shows those who would take notice What the Father feels/says about Relationship 

3) It represents comfort warmth practically 

4) It also gives us a picture how all of us who have needed forgiveness that we can/will exercise    our ability to likewise forgive others. It would require. LOVE. Which will blossom one day into a total LOVE RELATIONSHIP. 

5) As it does speak of forgiveness it actually goes to Will the son/we allow ourselves to forgive oneself. Also the ROBE shows the equation is set. All well Not BE Perfect. Not the Same as it was status/ purpose.

SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING THE RECLOTHING IS SYMBOLIC of what takes place in the Heavenly Realm. I’ll tie that all together once we finish exploring/understanding the physical realm  JESUS 95% would meet people at their perceived need(physical). The dealt with the SPIRITUAL CONDITION.So it makes sense when you/we understand how CHRIST responded to the lost. 

THE RING is huge  it in this case it shows status  confirming to ALL where the son fits into the Family    IT REPRESENTS THE RING OF RECONCILIATION  There’s much to this component so I’ll reflect on that next post  

LASTLY the Father put shoes on his feet. it’s likely he had NO shoes or wore out sandals it also speaks of comfort much like the ROBE  Think on this metaphorically speaking the son reached HOME  That represents Holy Ground to those who reach here  Now no where do we see people entering a Holy Site/Place  [Place of HOLY GROUND] while wearing foot ware  This means that if the HOME/HOUSE stands for HOLY GROUND the Fathers saying  SON YOU ARE WORTHY  

FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT 

1) The Father was in the tower highest vantage point  Why was he there that day  

2) Did the Father grieve so much that everyday he remained up there hoping against hope the son returns 

3) If not the above  Then how often? 

4) It certainly speaks volumes the Father didn’t wait till the boy got to the front door  SHOWING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE  

After we speak of this Ring I’ll move to the last step of THE ASENT #7 REJOICE  AT that point I’ll tell the parable from THE SPIRITUAL REALM  

BLESSINGS N GODS SPEED MERCY GRACE N LOVE ESPECIALLY LOVE TO ALL THAT GLANCE AT THIS PAGE  Please feel free to comment either here or inbox me  One Love PD 

• 459 posts
    October 28, 2022 8:52 AM EDT

PRODIGAL SON

Last time I was here I left you with a few questions to meditate upon. It had to do with the Father being in the tower and seeing his son retuning and ran to him   What are the possibilities of why and particularly when the Father was up there. 

1). Many believe he grieved for his son so much he spent all the day/days up there just hoping his son would come back.That isn’t logical nor feasible. He had a huge farm to run. His living his future all those who worked there were all depending on a man who was daily engaged. Also a man who isn’t emotionally distraught. 

2) He just went up everyday at a certain time to see if his son would return. Again not efficient as likely he’d choose the same time everyday and even if he choose a different time each day. The possibilities of missing his sons return are greatly increased. Therefore that would leave the boy wondering if he was welcome. Walking into a area and then being greeted would be good but no where near as uplifting as 5ge Father coming to meet him. 

3) HE knew the boy was coming that day and that time. How can that be? Before I explain this does on the surface seem a good choice if not the only choice. It’s both   Remember when the boy left the Father never tried to deterred him much less stop him. He just let him go. Why he knew the boy. Remember who was there when the boy left. The Father the older Son and his servants. The Father likely saw this coming as likely the younger wasn’t that into the country life he thought seeing what’s out there would lead to better things then being stuck on a farm for life. No one ever thinks why the Father did nothing to stop what he knew would crush his younger son. He had no reason to for he already had plans in motion for this eventual event. The SERVANTS. See when the boy left the Father sent several servants to follow and watch from a distance. These servants would return home at a designated time to report the condition of the son This would continue as long as it took until his boy would come home.  So on the day whatever time it may have been He already knew how far away he was the whole time and now he knows today is the day of his sons REBIRTH in a sense the DAY OF HIS SALVATION The Father couldn’t resist watching that day at that time. He wanted the boy to know without a doubt The Father wanted him home and especially wanted the boy to know he’s loved. Imagine the boy watching his Father running out to him NOT cursing him out it in any way discouraging him but rather yelling his sons name telling him I’ve been waiting. I missed you I love you. Now who was there when the son returns. The same people. The Father older son and servants. Imagine the smile they had as they saw all those months n likely years come together and they were part of it. No one besides the few servants used and the Father knew what had transpired.  This is also why just like when the boy left and now returned the dad wasn’t interested inwhat the boy was saying. As the Father had already forgiven him. So he quickly moved to assure the son HE WAS HOME TO STAY. 

There isn’t really any other scenario that works. This has such a KINGDOM message inside this parable but especially the reunion part of the story. I will give you probably what you know however it will still be a confirmation to you. The next day or so. I’ll address the rings meaning/significance before moving to the last step in the ASENT OF MT RESTORATION

Blessings. Thank you again for humoring n ole man by stopping by to read. If you have enjoyed this or any topics we are discussing please tell others and do come back. The forum  is always open for you to comment. ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    November 1, 2022 9:56 AM EDT

PRODIGAL SON 

SCRIPTURE  LUKE 15:22

REFERENCE ROMANS 5:1-8              RING OF RECONCILIATION 

Both LUKE and PAUL speak of this ring and the meaning behind each of the 8 stones  on the ring  LUKE gives the event in vs 22  PAUL will give the symbolism behind each gem  Numbers are big things to pay attention to  7 is the day of competition Hence 6 days of CREATION on the 7th day REST singling creation was finished.The number 8 meaning is New Beginnings  This would make perfect sense when you put it side by side with the story of the PRODIGAL SON The ring would represent a NEW BEGINNING for the son  Remember he’s back home all is well  His relationship is back intact yet the privileges he had as the co-heir of the family business is gone. 

A few quick things to think on.  The Ring was very real and extremely expensive  This gives us insight on my point that the Father had his son shadowed by his servants as we see he had vast resources  The Ring one would ask why does this ring not show up at step 5 RECONCILIATION  First Reconciliation is a process  once completed one is Reconciled The son was completely restored in his own mind through the RECLOTHING process The Father already forgave him and therefore RECONCILED with the son before he left  Therefore the last part of the process took place here  

As I mentioned the RING OF RECONCILIATION has 8 Stones/Gems on it  Each has its own characteristics I’ll give you all 8 tie into the story Remembering these verses are from ROMANS 

GEM #1) Vs #1) PEACE  

TRUE PEACE come through CHRIST as all these points of reference will  Meaning one must be saved (the PRODIGAL SON forgiven)  Once one is saved becomes a CHILD OF GOD, their ETERNAL DESTINATION is confirmed and now HEAVEN is their final destination  Also there’s nothing one can do to loose something they couldn’t gain on their own SALVATION  ETERNAL LIFE ETERNAL SECURITY wasn’t a given in the OT or under The LAW  HOWEVER for us it is  To know you never have to be the least bit concerned where you will be when you take you last earthly breath you wake up in the Presence of THE LORD is not just priceless and precious but guaranteed This was part of the mystery the prophets of the OT were looking toward  To know this brings PEACE  (KNOW JESUS KNOW PEACE  NO JESUS NO PEACE) 

GEM #2 VS #2 AXCESS 

JESUES plainly clearly and concisely TELLS us in JOHN 14:6  Thar HES the only way to the FATHER Hence HEAVEN  Therefore we have at our very disposal through prayer The BIBLE tells us the Throne Room is always open  Our LORD desires us to be at HIS feet  This was clearly shown in the story of Martha n Mary  Both we’re doing things that were right  However Mary was recognized for her desire to sit at CHRIST feet  Our prayers are heard and answered (YES NO WAIT) Our steps are already prepared  Yet to tap into that we must have at the least a working relationship with GOD  That said the closer our relationship becomes to a LOVE RELATIONSHIP the more aware we are to GODS PLAN for us We are told there’s nothing in HEAVEN we can’t call upon to help us on our journey  (Journey for we have a understood destination HEAVEN) [unlike the non believers who’s not on a journey but rather an odyssey  No understanding of how this life will play out no direction therefore no place of reference just bouncing around life till it ends] We are told even Angles are at our call  There is nothing denied us if it’s within GODS Purpose or Plan for us  Lastly JESUS says to pick up your cross daily and follow  THATS CALLED ACCESSIBILITY

GEM #3 VS #2 REJOICE 

REJOICE comes from JOY  To have JOY one only needs to have both JESUS as LORD and through that understanding ACCESS is always there  This brings PEACE  without PEACE there’s no enjoyment therefore no JOY  One probably can capitalize on this JOY through meditation on HEAVENLY things Also accomplished through the reading of THE WORD and meditating upon it JOY is permanent REJOICING is permanently there but not permanently expressed 

GEM #4 Vs#3 GLORY  

GLORY is our way of drawing attention to our LORD as well as the things HES done for us and especially what HES accomplished through us as we join HIM in the service of the KINGDOM  It’s also our way of directly approaching GOD by agreeing with HIM nothing we do is possible to be KINGDOM ORIENTED It’s only through our LORD that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE That takes any attention off us and puts our eyes thoughts and focus on HIM It well enhance our ability and desire to give HIM the GLORY when we take in all nature and it’s splendor and consider it as SOLOMON did and his study of how it works  Showing a Designer a Creator one who puts all things in motion and keeps them in balance  Yet isn’t restricted in anyway to be subject to any laws of nature  Envisioning such wonders will INSPIRE us to shout to all who hear  GLORY GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH  I SAY GLORY 

I WILL CONCLUDE HERE HALF WAY THOUGH THE TEACHING      IN DOING MY HOPES THAT YOU WILL GO BACK AND MEDITATE UPON WHAT GOD HAS LEAD ME TO BRING FORTH  MY PRAYER IS THAT ANY WHO READ WILL BE BLEST. ITS UNDERSTOOD I HOPE SOME OF YOU WILL COMMENT ON THE TOIPC WE ARE DEALING WITH  BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    November 3, 2022 7:02 PM EDT

THE PRODIGAL SON 

TODAYD’S VERSE 15:22 

REFERENCE ROM 5:1-8

RING OF RECONCILIATION

GEM# 5 Vs# 4  PATIENCE. First NEVER PRAY FOR PATIENCE ( BOOK OF JAMES )  Though JESUS I’ve been given the power (WISDOM) to WAIT upon the LORD I’ll have to ask for the WISDOM which is liberally given us. PATIENCE is directly connected to every aspect of life. We for the most part see things as more inconvenience bad luck misfortune So we either muddle through our situation or issues that show up Then there’s times others are just 180 and are Impatient. Let’s address several things PATIENCE IS REQUIRED to Function properly as a Child of GOD. 

1) You will need to be Patient with yourself. As we are young and learning how to navigate life itself. Also our goals physically emotionally intellectually financially all take time. As we grow older and take more responsibility that to requires a learning curve but can happen faster for some. Lastly as we grow older we will need PATIENCE with our bodies. 

2) You will need PATIENCE with Family direct biological and when/if you marry your nonbiological also. There’s our children (A GOOD MEMORY WOULD BE NICE TO REMEMBER OURSELVES AS YOUTH) and grandchildren. JESUS said our enemies will/can be our Family. Often we don’t see things the same way and grow  INPATIENT with Family even upset with them (Usually cause they WONT see it your way WHICH just has to be Rite). There are times you may have to let it go. 

3) You will need PATIENCE in MINISTRY. I’ve found there’s much waiting around while serving GOD through MINISTRY.  Remember I’ve spoke of two things in great length. DEVINE APPOINTMENTS. The other EQUATIONS. GOD always has to work out both ends or the equation to arrange the DEVINE APPOINTMENTS. Now just because we may not be a ministering body with in the 4 walls of the place of Worship you attend doesn’t mean first there’s nothing left for you. Second that there’s things you can do to minister to people in a different ways   If your a street minister or a ministering body inside your place of Worship even as a Missionary there’s still down time. To tie back into my point about waiting WISDOM would dictate you capitalize on your PRAYER LIFE and your STUDY habits These things will serve you well for eventually GOD will call and you will need to move. 

All these things that require PATIENCE will also by GODS Design n Desire draw you/us closer to HIM Remember HIS greatest passion is for us to stay close to HIM. in doing so we will find ourselves closer to the center of GODS WILL further from our fleshly will/desires We ARE NOT PASSIVE Observers while waiting on the Activity of GOD We proactively keep seeking HIS FACE My Thought here is DON’T  GET ADDICTED to the ACTIVITY OF GOD. BUT rather be ADDICTED to the GOD OF THE ACTIVITY   Being PATIENT will always find you in a place of Blessings. For you will be exactly where our LORD intended WHEN HE attended.  

Gem#6 Vs 4 EXPERIENCE. YOU grow in the LORD through your Encounter with GOD. Let me share the ways we have Encounters with GOD. 

1)Reading THE BIBLE. According to JOHN 1:1. One can draw the logical conclusion that the WORD/BIBLE is GOD. it’s the essence of what GOD gives us through the WORD Seeing GOD IS ALL KNOWING ALL SEEING ALL HEARING ALL PLACES Obviously Reading the BIBLE will continue to allow us to see more of GOD each time I read the WORD. 

2) PRAYER   This our preeminent way to speak/talk GOD Often throug these times of PRAYER we will feel HIS presence HE will often guide our PRAYERS also. 

3) ANSWERED PRAYER. As we see our PRAYERS answered We realized GOD does hear us n does ANSWER our PRAYERS This becomes inspiring and gives us the confidence to ask GOD for HIS interaction in other aspects of life. Until we give all ourselves to HIM making HIM LORD of not just our heart but now LIFE. Reminding you prayers answered YES NO WAIT (there’s that PATIENT thing again) 

4) OUR CIRCUMSTANCES. This where we often miss GOD because we try to fix our issues situations this is known as CIRCUMSTANCES but also creating the CIRCUMSTANCES   However if we look we will see HIM there for a reason. It will be different for each yet the outcome will be the same for those who trust HIM 

5) OTHER BELIEVERS.  The BIBLE tells us to fellowship with OTHER. BELIEVERS We do this to encourage each other We will often find ourselves participating with others through some of the above. We learn from each other. Mostly what to do. Yet other times we are told cautionary tales of the wrong things to do. Either way it’s learning. WISDOM is imparted through such relationships. As you recognize these types of relationships you will find that the fringe benefits of GEM#1 and Gem#3 will be your constant companion 

All these things when practiced will allow you to flow into whatever GOD has in store for you. For as you practice PATIENTS will show up When PATIENCE is mastered That’s when the road the LORD wants you to travel will be made relevant and much clearer. As you join the LORD in KINGDOM BUILDING you grow even more attracted to GOD. Each encounter will also bring to you more FAITH  FAITH when used correctly will deeply enhance the relationship you had/have with GOD. It will also compliment PATIENCE You grow into knowing FAITH is the antidote for PATIENCE 

GEM#7 Vs#5  HOPE.  FIRST thing to consider and actually understand the way words were used and what there meaning is in BIBLICAL TIMES. Often in our native language many words have the same meaning contrary to what the words truly mean. Hope today is ranked in that WISH bucket Words like FAITH TRUST BELIEF are today the same meaning. Hope in BIBLICAL TIMES actually was a reality to them IT was considered to be ABSOLUTE Another Words HOPE was as good as done. They just didn’t know when about the timing of things. Even the thinks they knew would be a far off (not in their life time) they just didn’t wavier  HOPE WAS EQUIVALENT TO SPIRITUAL REALITY 

GEM#8 Vs#8. LOVE   LOVE will always be the end result of applying the first seven GEMS. Your LOVE will come from JESUS and will be focused on JESUS The ultimate LOVE RELATIONSHIP will be our reality. For GOD has always desired a PERSONAL LOVE RELATIONSHIP with you and I. Remember GODS most important thing is a person (you). JOHN 3:16 you n I are (whosoever) We continue to grow in LOVE of our LORD by meditating upon the all the things JESUS did just to make it possible to have what GOD Desires. Then as we grow into maturity we will as mentioned several times we will see the many places where GOD showed up. Lastly that LOVE enjoyed by us will flow to others. When done WISDOM would tell us to teach those we touched to enable them the same opportunity To Fall In LOVE With Our JESUS. 

MY BIBLICAL DEFINITION OF LOVE. 

LOVE

IS A DEEP BURNING DESIRE SET ON THE PURPOSE TO SACRIFICE ALL. IN ORDER TO MEET THE PHYSICAL EMOTIONAL AND ESPECIALLY SPIRITUAL NEEDS OF ANOTHER. DENYING ONESELF THE RITE OR NEED OF/FOR RECIPROCATION TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF LOVE. DWP/2003  

When I return I’ll pick up the story of the PRODIGAL SONS last step  After that I’ll give you some other perspectives (ways to see this parable)  Remember a Parable was a story within a story  at times there’s even a deeper revelation ( Treasure) hidden for us to find   

Thank You all for your personal time to come and be here with me  It’s truly moving for me to know so many have stopped by  BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 3, 2022 7:06 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    November 7, 2022 5:04 PM EST

THE PRODIGAL SON 

SCRIPTURES LUKE 15:1-24

TODAYS VVERSE LUKE 15:23 

7 STEPS OF ASENT OF MT RESTORATION. 

STEP #7 REJOICE.

AT THE POINT THE FATHER CAME IN CONTACT WITH HIS SON EVERYTHING FOR THE FATHER WAS ABOUT THIS. OMENT IN TIME. HE ACTUALLY WAS REJOICING LONG BEFORE THE BOY EVER GOT HOME. THE MOMENT HE HEARD THE SON WAS COMING HOME HE WAS EXCITED YES EVEN REJOICING HOWEVER THE ONLY OTHERS TO KNOW THAT THE BOY WAS COMING WAS THE SERVANTS THEY BEGAN TO BE HAPPY FOR BOTH THE BOY AND ESPECIALLY THE DAD. EVEN THOUGH THEY LIKELY WERE CLOSE AS FAMILY TO THE FATHER THEY WEREN'T AND COULDN'T VEEL THE DEEP JOY THE FATHER HAD. IDK HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THE BOY TO GET HOME. YET THE TEXT SAYS HE WENT TO A FAR COUNTRY. SO ITS LIKELY IT TOOKS SEVERAL MONTHS FOR THE SON TO ARRIVE. NEVERTHELESS THE FATHER WAS PUTTING THINGS IN MOTION TO REINSTATE THE BOY BACK INTO THE FOLD. NOW AS MENTIONED AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING SO IT WAS AT THE END. ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE LIFE OF THE YOUNGEST SON WERE RITE THETE STANDING AND WATCHING THE BOY TRY TO GET HIS FATHERS ATTENTION SO HE COULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS HOWEVER THE FATHER WAS WAY PAST THAT. HES EVERY MOVE AND ANY WORDS SAID WAS ALL ABOUT PUTTING EVERYTHING IN MOTION ON THE ROAD SO THAT THE JOY HE HAD BEEN EXPERIENCING TO. ECOME A REALITY FOR THE SON. AFTER THE CLOTHS AFTER THE SHOES AFYER THE RING THE YOUNGER SON KNEW THAT ALL HE WAS ANTICIPATING TO HAPPEN (Be A Servant For His Dad) FIRST THAT WAS NEVER THE FATHERS ANSWER/OUTCOME AND KNOW WERE ALL DISTANT MEMORIES. THE FATHER NOW BRINGS EVERYONE INTO THIS SPECIAL PLACE OF REJOICING. FULL REJOICING CAN ONLY COME TO WHEN ALL INVOLVED IN THE EXPERIENCE ARE NOW TOGETHER AND ITS BEEN CONFIRMED THE SON IS HOME THE FATHER QUICKLY MOVES TO KILL THE BEST CALF. (VERY SYMBOLIC) ONE THING TO UNDERSTAND THIS PARABLE TOOK PLACE UNDER THE LAW. THEREFORE THE FATTED CALF HAS TWO PURPOSES. FIRST TO SACRIFICE FOR THE SINS OF THE SON. SECOND IT WAS FOR A GRAND MEAL. SOMETHING THAT WOULD ONLY TAKE PLACE ON MAJOR SPIRITUAL FESTIVALS OR CELEBRATIONS SO THIS WAS A HUGE UNDERTAKING TO PROVIDE FOOD AND ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ALL WHO WOULD EITHER BE THERE OR BE INVITED TO COME A REJOICE FOR THE PRODIGAL SON HAD RETURNED. SADLY NOT EVERYONE SAW THE JOY IN THIS. THE OLDER SON. HE OBJECTED TO ALL THE HYPE OVER WHAT HE STILL CONSIDERED DEAD TO HIM CERTAINLY NOT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF ATTENTION POURED OUT UPON THE YOUNGER TWO THINGS HERE THE OLDEST SON COMPLAINED TO TE FATHER ABOUT HIS PERCEIVED INJUSTICE. FUNNY HOW THE OLDER SIN NEVER TRIED TO TALK THE YOUNGER FROM LEAVING. I ASSUME HE THOUGHT EITHER THE YOUNGER WOULD NEVER RETURN. LEAVING HIM TO NOW BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION OF ALL CONNECTED TO THE FATHERS FARM. HE CERTAINLY DIDN'T MISS THE YOUNGER BROTHER. IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND HE DIDNT THINK THE FATHER WOULD EVER LET HIM COME HOME. SURLY THE OLDER SON WOULD NOT OF HAD HIM RETURN IF SO IT WOULD HACE BEEN AS THE LOWEST SERVANT. WHAT THE FATHER SAYS NEXT (GIVES US MUCH INSIGHT GROM GODS PERSPECTIVE) YOU WILL ALWAY HAVE WHATS RIGHTFULLY YOURS THE PROPERTY THE BUSINESS THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD STILL BE WORKING FOR THE FATHER. ANTHER WORDS THEY BOTH WOULD GET WHAT THEY DESERVE FOR THE ACTIONS THEY BOTH TOOK. IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF WHEN JESUS SAID WHILE IM HERE ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE YET WHEN I LEAVE THEY MAY MOURN. ALL THE MOURNING HAS LONG PAST BUT THE MOURNING DOES MAKE THE CELEBRATION MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. THIS ALSO SPEAKS OF THE REALITY WHEN WE DAMAGE ANY RELATIONSHIP THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BUT THERES STILL RELATIONSHIPS / TO HAVE TO BUILD ON. THIS IS THE SAME WHEN WE LEAVE GOD HE HAS WHAT I CALL THE PERFECT WILL YET HE HAS A PERMISSIVE WILL. DESIGNED TO REINSTATE/RECONCILE US BACK INTO OUR NEW POSITION INTHE KINGDOM WE DON’T  HAVE TO GO AS FAR INTO THE DEPTH OF DARKNESS THE PRODIGAL SON TRAVELED. WE CAN JUST NOT PICK UP OUR CROSS TO FOLLOW JESUS DAILY. THIS WILL CHANGE TGE DYNAMICS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THE GREAT THING IS. JUST AS THE PRODIGAL SONS FATHER NEVER GAVE UP ONHIM NEVER LOSS SIGHT OF HIM NOR DOES OUR HEAVENLY FATHER EXCOMMUNICATE US FROM THE FAMILY. JUST AS OUR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY CAN’T CGANGE THE GENETIC  AKE UP OF US. OUR SPIRITUAL FATHER CANT CHANGE THE SPIRITUAL GENETICS WE HAVE FOUND I. THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. THE ONLY THING WE NEED CONCERN OURSELVES WITH EACH DAY. WILL I BE A GOOD CHILD OR A NOT SO GOOD EVEN BAD CHILD OF THE ALMIGHTY THEN WHEN THE DAY IS OVER YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH OUR CHOICE WHEN ONE SEEKS THE LORDS FACE. 

GOD GAVE US FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND THE EMPOWERMENT OF OUR RITE DECISIONS AND THE GRACE EXTENDED FOR/TOWARD US TO PUT YOU BACK IN THE KINGDOM BUILDING ROLE AGAIN. NOT THE SAME AS THE FIRST BJT DEPENDING HOW FAR ONE TRAVELED OR STAYED AWAY WILL DETERMINE WHERE HE PLACES YOU/ME UPON OUR RETURN.  

SO CONCLUDES THE EPIC JOURNEY THE YOUNGEST SON TOOK I MAY COME BACK WITH OTHER PERSPECTIVES ON THIS TOPIC BUT AT THIS MOMENT LETS REJOICE OUR FATHER IS A LOVIMG FORGIVING PARENT. 

I HOPE AND PRAY YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS TOPICAL JOURNEY WE TOOK TOGETHER AS WE FOLLOWED THE FALL N RISE OF THE PRODIGAL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD A REMARK IF YOU ENJOYED THIS OR ANY OTHER TOPIC I MAY BE WORKING ON PLEASE DO LEAVE A NOTE/ MESSAGE FOR ME EITHER HERE OR ON MY HOME PROFILE PAGE OR INBOX ME. ITS BEEN MY PRIVILEGE TO BRING YOU THIS TOPIC IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR FAITHFULNESS YOU'VE  SHOWN ME THE PAST FEW WEEKS. JUST BY SHOWING UP HERE. 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at July 23, 2023 9:22 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    November 7, 2022 5:04 PM EST

THE PRODIGAL SON 

SCRIPTURES LUKE 15:1-24

TODAYS VVERSE LUKE 15:23 

7 STEPS OF ASENT OF MT RESTORATION. 

STEP #7REJOICE. AT THE POINT THE FATHER CAME IN CONTACT WITH HIS SON EVERYTHING FOR THE FATHER WAS ABOUT THIS. OMENT IN TIME. HE ACTUALLY WAS REJOICING LONG BEFORE THE BOY EVER GOT HOME. THE MOMENT HE HEARD THE SON WAS COMING HOME HE WAS EXCITED YES EVEN REJOICING HOWEVER THE ONLY OTHERS TO KNOW THAT THE BOY WAS COMING WAS THE SERVANTS THEY BEGAN TO BE HAPPY FOR BOTH THE BOY AND ESPECIALLY THE DAD. EVEN THOUGH THEY LIKELY WERE CLOSE AS FAMILY TO THE FATHER THEY WEREN'T AND COULDN'T VEEL THE DEEP JOY THE FATHER HAD. IDK HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THE BOY TO GET HOME. YET THE TEXT SAYS HE WENT TO A FAR COUNTRY. SO ITS LIKELY IT TOOKS SEVERAL MONTHS FOR THE SON TO ARRIVE. NEVERTHELESS THE FATHER WAS PUTTING THINGS IN MOTION TO REINSTATE THE BOY BACK INTO THE FOLD. NOW AS MENTIONED AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING SO IT WAS AT THE END. ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE LIFE OF THE YOUNGEST SON WERE RITE THETE STANDING AND WATCHING THE BOY TRY TO GET HIS FATHERS ATTENTION SO HE COULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS HOWEVER THE FATHER WAS WAY PAST THAT. HES EVERY MOVE AND ANY WORDS SAID WAS ALL ABOUT PUTTING EVERYTHING IN MOTION ON THE ROAD SO THAT THE JOY HE HAD BEEN EXPERIENCING TO. ECOME A REALITY FOR THE SON. AFTER THE CLOTHS AFTER THE SHOES AFYER THE RING THE YOUNGER SON KNEW THAT ALL HE WAS ANTICIPATING TO HAPPEN (Be A Servant For His Dad) FIRST THAT WAS NEVER THE FATHERS ANSWER/OUTCOME AND KNOW WERE ALL DISTANT MEMORIES. THE FATHER NOW BRINGS EVERYONE INTO THIS SPECIAL PLACE OF REJOICING. FULL REJOICING CAN ONLY COME TO WHEN ALL INVOLVED IN THE EXPERIENCE ARE NOW TOGETHER AND ITS BEEN CONFIRMED THE SON IS HOME THE FATHER QUICKLY MOVES TO KILL THE BEST CALF. (VERY SYMBOLIC) ONE THING TO UNDERSTAND THIS PARABLE TOOK PLACE UNDER THE LAW. THEREFORE THE FATTED CALF HAS TWO PURPOSES. FIRST TO SACRIFICE FOR THE SINS OF THE SON. SECOND IT WAS FOR A GRAND MEAL. SOMETHING THAT WOULD ONLY TAKE PLACE ON MAJOR SPIRITUAL FESTIVALS OR CELEBRATIONS SO THIS WAS A HUGE UNDERTAKING TO PROVIDE FOOD AND ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ALL WHO WOULD EITHER BE THERE OR BE INVITED TO COME A REJOICE FOR THE PRODIGAL SON HAD RETURNED. SADLY NOT EVERYONE SAW THE JOY IN THIS. THE OLDER SON. HE OBJECTED TO ALL THE HYPE OVER WHAT HE STILL CONSIDERED DEAD TO HIM CERTAINLY NOT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF ATTENTION POURED OUT UPON THE YOUNGER TWO THINGS HERE THE OLDEST SON COMPLAINED TO TE FATHER ABOUT HIS PERCEIVED INJUSTICE. FUNNY HOW THE OLDER SIN NEVER TRIED TO TALK THE YOUNGER FROM LEAVING. I ASSUME HE THOUGHT EITHER THE YOUNGER WOULD NEVER RETURN. LEAVING HIM TO NOW BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION OF ALL CONNECTED TO THE FATHERS FARM. HE CERTAINLY DIDN'T MISS THE YOUNGER BROTHER. IN THE BACK OF HIS MIND HE DIDNT THINK THE FATHER WOULD EVER LET HIM COME HOME. SURLY THE OLDER SON WOULD NOT OF HAD HIM RETURN IF SO IT WOULD HACE BEEN AS THE LOWEST SERVANT. WHAT THE FATHER SAYS NEXT (GIVES US MUCH INSIGHT GROM GODS PERSPECTIVE) YOU WILL ALWAY HAVE WHATS RIGHTFULLY YOURS THE PROPERTY THE BUSINESS THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD STILL BE WORKING FOR THE FATHER. ANTHER WORDS THEY BOTH WOULD GET WHAT THEY DESERVE FOR THE ACTIONS THEY BOTH TOOK. IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF WHEN JESUS SAID WHILE IM HERE ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE YET WHEN I LEAVE THEY MAY MOURN. ALL THE MOURNING HAS LONG PAST BUT THE MOURNING DOES MAKE THE CELEBRATION MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE. THIS ALSO SPEAKS OF THE REALITY WHEN WE DAMAGE ANY RELATIONSHIP THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BUT THERES STILL RELATIONSHIPS / TO HAVE TO BUILD ON. THIS IS THE SAME WHEN WE LEAVE GOD HE HAS WHAT I CALL THE PERFECT WILL YET HE HAS A PERMISSIVE WILL. DESIGNED TO REINSTATE/RECONCILE US BACK INTO OUR NEW POSITION INTHE KINGDOM WE DON’T  HAVE TO GO AS FAR INTO THE DEPTH OF DARKNESS THE PRODIGAL SON TRAVELED. WE CAN JUST NOT PICK UP OUR CROSS TO FOLLOW JESUS DAILY. THIS WILL CHANGE TGE DYNAMICS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THE GREAT THING IS. JUST AS THE PRODIGAL SONS FATHER NEVER GAVE UP ONHIM NEVER LOSS SIGHT OF HIM NOR DOES OUR HEAVENLY FATHER EXCOMMUNICATE US FROM THE FAMILY. JUST AS OUR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY CAN’T CGANGE THE GENETIC  AKE UP OF US. OUR SPIRITUAL FATHER CANT CHANGE THE SPIRITUAL GENETICS WE HAVE FOUND I. THE BLOOD OF CHRIST. THE ONLY THING WE NEED CONCERN OURSELVES WITH EACH DAY. WILL I BE A GOOD CHILD OR A NOT SO GOOD EVEN BAD CHILD OF THE ALMIGHTY THEN WHEN THE DAY IS OVER YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH OUR CHOICE WHEN ONE SEEKS THE LORDS FACE. 

GOD GAVE US FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND THE EMPOWERMENT OF OUR RITE DECISIONS AND THE GRACE EXTENDED FOR/TOWARD US TO PUT YOU BACK IN THE KINGDOM BUILDING ROLE AGAIN. NOT THE SAME AS THE FIRST BJT DEPENDING HOW FAR ONE TRAVELED OR STAYED AWAY WILL DETERMINE WHERE HE PLACES YOU/ME UPON OUR RETURN.  

SO CONCLUDES THE EPIC JOURNEY THE YOUNGEST SON TOOK I MAY COME BACK WITH OTHER PERSPECTIVES ON THIS TOPIC BUT AT THIS MOMENT LETS REJOICE OUR FATHER IS A LOVIMG FORGIVING PARENT. 

I HOPE AND PRAY YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS TOPICAL JOURNEY WE TOOK TOGETHER AS WE FOLLOWED THE FALL N RISE OF THE PRODIGAL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD A REMARK IF YOU ENJOYED THIS OR ANY OTHER TOPIC I MAY BE WORKING ON PLEASE DO LEAVE A NOTE/ MESSAGE FOR ME EITHER HERE OR ON MY HOME PROFILE PAGE OR INBOX ME. ITS BEEN MY PRIVILEGE TO BRING YOU THIS TOPIC IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR FAITHFULNESS YOU'VE  SHOWN ME THE PAST FEW WEEKS. JUST BY SHOWING UP HERE. 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 459 posts
    November 12, 2022 10:10 AM EST

THE PRODIGAL SON 

A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE #1

JESUS 

WHAT I’M ABOUT TO DO IS LIKELY NEVER BEEN THOUGHT OF TO MOST OF US. SOME AT FACE VALUE WOULD THINK IT SACRILEGE. I ASURE YOU IT’S NOT. I WANT TO LOOK AT THIS PARABLE FROM JESUS AS THE PRODIGAL. IT WORKS AS LONG AS YOU TAKE THE REBELLIOUS NATURE/ACT TAKEN BY THE YOUNGER SON. THE ACT OF REBELLION WAS WHAT MADE/ALLOWED TO LEAVE HIS HOME.  IT’S THERE WHERE THE STORY BEGINS TO MATCH UP. 

JESUS LEFT HEAVEN TO COME TO EARTH. HEAVEN IS HIS HOME AND EARTH WAS HIS CREATION. HE LEFT EVERYTHING HE KNEW HAD EXPERIENCED TO COME TO A PLACE FULL OF DARKNESS EVIL WICKED A FALLEN WORLD/PEOPLE. HOWEVER THERE DID COME A TIME WHERE JESUS BECAME ASSOCIATED WITH SIN. HE CAME TO A PLACE WHERE LIKE THE YOUNGER SON TOOK HIM IN. HOWEVER OVER TIME THEY BOTH BECAME NOTHING TO MOST AND REJECTED. THIS WAS THE POINT THE PRODIGAL SON DECIDED TO MAKE HIS WAY HOME. 

YET THIS IS THE POINT WHERE JESUS BECOMES SIN AS HE TAKES THE RESPONSIBILITY OF OIR SINS VISITED UPON HIM. UNLIKE THE YOUNGER SON STARTING HOME. JESUS WOULD NOW GO FUTHER AWAY FROM HIS HEAVENLY HOME AND LEFT THIS DIMENSION AND WENT TO {HELL} YES HE DID IT FOR US. IT DORSNT NAGATE THE PARALLEL OF THE YPS ( YOUNER PRODIGAL SON) HE WAS IN A PLACE OF DEPRAVITY A PLACE OF TOTAL OPPRESSION. HE WAS NOT GETTING ANY SPIRITUAL FOOD (STARVING). 

THERE’S CONSEQUENCES FOR ACTIONS. NOTHING IS FREE. JESUS HAD TO PAY OUR PRICE OUR CONSEQUENCES. REMEMBER THIS IS A PLACE OF TORMENT. EVERYONE N EVERY demon WAS TELLING HIM. “THIS IS A ONE WAY TRIP. NO ONE. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ESCAPES HERE. NO ONE CAN LEAVE. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO RESCUE YOU. THEY’D HAVE TO ENTER IN TO DO SO. WHO WOULD DO THAT FOR YPU IF EVEN POSSIBLE (ANSWER NO ONE!). 

HERE’S THE THING. JESUS WAS ACTUALLY STARTING HIS PROCESS HOME TO HEAVEN BY LITERALLY GOING TO HELL.  JESUS IF HE LOST HIS FAITH WHILE IN HELL WOULD NOT HAVE COME OUT. THEN THIS WHOLE CHRISTIAN LIFE/MOVEMENT THIS SITE WOULD NOT EXIST. THE OTHER THING IS JESUS WOULD NOT BE RESCUED FROM WOTH IN. BUT AS THE HAND OF GOD SHUT THE DOOR ON THE ARK BECAUSE OF SIN   GOD WOULD NOW OPEN IT TO GIVE FREEDOM FROM SIN. THIS TIES IN WITH JESUS LEVING NOT AS A REBELLIOUS CHILD/SIN BUT RATHER A OBEDIENCE. TO DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER.  NOW HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED THAT HE  AN GO HOME. 

WHAT DOES COMING HOME LOOK LIKE FOR JESUS.  HIS /OUR HEAVENLY FATHER OPENED THE DOORS OF HEAVEN AND AS JESUS APPROACHES JESUS HEARS.   “WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SON” “IN YOU MY SON I AM WELL PLEASED. BEFORE HE ENTERS FATHER KISSES HIM. WELCOMING JESUS HOME. SHOWING HIS ABSOLUTE LOVE FOR JESUS.  

HE IS RECLOTHED   FIRST THE SHOES. THESE ARE VERY SIGNIFICANT. SEE WHEN ANY ONE WOULD APPROACH HOLY GROUND (MOSES) ONE ALWAYS TOOK THEIR SHOES OFF WHY?  BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT HOLY. RIGHTEOUS YES! THEREFORE IN ORDER TO APPROACH GOD THEY WOULD HUMBLE THEMSELVES WITH TOTAL UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TAKE ONES SHOE’S OFF. 

JESUS ON THE OTHER HAND IS HOLY. HE IS THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE/ABLE/ALLOWED TO WARE SHOES TO COME INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY FATHER. 

THE ROBE. THIS WOULD EMPHASIZE JESUS HOLINESS BUT ALSO HIS ROYALTY. HE IS KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS. TRULY THE MOST ROTAL. 

NEXT FORMAL WARE. THIS WOULD SPEAK TO THE MARRIAGE OF JESUS TO THE BRIDE. THIS IS A ROBE DESIGNED TO BE WORN AS THE GROOM. THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER THE RAPTURE SOMETIME IN HEAVEN. 

THE ROBE REPRESENTED SPIRITUAL JUDGE. FIRST HE STANDS IN JUDGEMENT OF ALL WHO REJECTED HIM. HE WILL JUDGE US IN A SENCE JUST BEFORE THE MARRIAGE TO HIM. WE WILL BE SHOWN OUR TRANSGRESSIONS YET BECAUSE WE ARE HIS. HE DECLARES MERCY UPON US. IN DOING SO WE ARE NOW WITHOUT BLEMISH (WE WILL FEEL THE GUILT OF OUR SINS ESPECIALLY AS WE LOOK AT THE SCARS LEFT ON HIS HANDS N FEET) THOSE TEARS WILL BE DRIED AS HE AS HIS FATHER(OUR) ALLOWS US BACK INTO THE FOLD. WE ARE WELCOME HOME. 

THE ROBE WOULD REPRESENT JESUS AS OUR ADVOCATE. UNDERSTANDING THAT HE DEFENDS US FROM THE ACCUSERS OBSERVATIONS OF OUR TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST OUR LORD. HERE TO HE ACKNOWLEDGES WE DID WRONG THEN MERCY IS ASKED. MUCH LIE THE WOMAN OF GREAT FAITH BOTH WILL BE EXTENDED TO/TOWARD US. 

THE RING HERE REPRESENTS THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY GIVEN BACK TO CHRIST FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS IN COMPLETING THE WILL OF GOD. AS WELL AS JESUS SOLE PURPOSE. THIS WOULD BE THE RING THAT STAMPEDE THE SEALS WE FIND IN REVELATION. ITS ALSO SYMBOLIC AS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE AUTHORITY TO OPEN THE {BOOK OF LIFE} IT ALSO ALLOWS GIVES JESUS THE RITE TO OPEN THE BOOKS OF JUDGEMENT AGAIN FOUND IN REVELATION (DURING THE TIME OF THE 7 YEARS OF TRIBULATION) 

LASTLY THE CALF. THAT WOULD BE JESUS. THE POINT IS BOTH WERE SACRIFICED FOR SIN AND THE ABILITY FOR RECONCILIATION. ITS A TIME OF CELEBRATION AS EVERYONE IS NOW PART OF THE HOLY FAMILY (AS APOSED TO EARTHLY FAMILY) REMEMBER WE BECOME THE BRIDE. THIS SETS OFF THE GREATEST REUNION FOR US TO COME TOGETHER WITH OUR CHRISTIAN FAMILIES AND OUR BOI CHRISTIAN FAMILY. AT THE SAME TIME THE GREATEST UNION. WE AS BELIEVERS WE BECOME AS ONE CALLED THE BRIDE OF CHRIST. 

THEN THE GREATEST HOME COMING THAT WILL BE KNOWN TO MAN KIND. AT THE END OF REVELATION IT SAYS. THERE WILL BE A NEW HEAVEN N NEW EARTH. ALL THOSE FROM ADAM. TO THE LAST MILLENNIUM BELIEVER WILL BE CALLED TO COME AND JOIN TOGETHER AS COHEIRS TO ALL THATS CRATED. 

THIS CONCLUDES MY PERSPECTIVE OF JESUS AS THE PRODIGAL SON. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PERSPECTIVE. AS ALWAYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. YOU CAN DROP A NOTE SAYING YOU WERE HERE. EITHER WAY. GODS SPEED. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SEE THIS PARABLE FROM THE JEWISH POINT OF VIEW. THAT FOLLOWERS THE ORIGINAL STORY VERY CLOSE. THEN THE GENTILE PERSPECTIVE.  THIS PARABLE SURLY HAS INSIGHT OF HOW THINGS FUNCTION IN HEAVEN DURNING A CASE SUCH AS THIS.  LIKELY HAPPENS MUCH MORE THEN WE THINK. I MAY COME BACK AN ADDRESS THAT POINT OF VIEW AT A LATER TIME. 

I’M CONTEMPLATING WORKING ON STARTING ANOTHER TOPIC TO START OVER ON OUR TESTIMONIAL PAGE. HOWEVER IVE NOT WORKED OUT WHAT SUBJECT TOTALLY YET. IVE ALSO NOT FIGURED OUT THE FORMAT TO DELIVER IT. UNTIL THEN I BID YOU GODS SPEED MY PRAYER MERCY GRACE LOVE ABOUND IN ALL YOUR LIFE. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STOPPING IN. 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 15, 2022 10:02 PM EST
    • 459 posts
    November 15, 2022 11:44 PM EST

THE PRODIGAL SON 

SCRIPTURES. LUKE 15:11-24 

UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE #2 

JESUS JOURNEY 

THIS WILL BE STEP BY STEP THROUGH EACH VERSE. TO SHOW THE PARALLELS OF THE PRODIGAL SON. SEEN THROUGH THE LENS OF THE YOUNG SON’S DISOBEDIENCE/SIN VS THE OBEDIENCE OF JESUS. THAT SAID BOTH TOOK A JOURNEY ONE DYING TO LIVE LIFE THEN JESUS TO LIVING LIFE TO DIE. BOTH WOULD COMPLETE THEIR JOURNEY BY ARRIVING HOME. ONE HE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. THE OTHER WE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. ONE LOST HIS POSITION WITHIN THE DYNAMICS OF HIS FAMILY JESUS WOULD BE ELEVATED ABOVE WHAT HE WAS BEFORE HE LEFT. KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORD. ALL AUTHORITY WAS GIVEN HIM IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. WHAT FOLLOWS IS THE JOURNEY THAT JESUS TOOK TO REDEEM/PAY DEBT OF HUMANITY AND RETURN HOME AS THE TRIUMPHANT SON. 

vs 13) JESUS TAKES A JOURNEY. 

REASON FOR A. DO THE FATHERS WILL 

B. LEFT HEAVEN (CONTEMPLATE THAT BEFORE YOU READ ANOTHER WORD) TO GO TO EARTH. CREATOR GOES TO CREATION. 

IN A SENSE FROM A.MATHEMATICAL PERSPECTIVE THE QUESTION IS WAS IT NUMERICALLY A WASTE OF TIME. HERES THE EQUATION. 90% NEVER RECEIVE CHRIST AS SAVIOR 10% DO 90%  OF THOSE 10% NEVER DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE IN KINGDOM BUILDING. THEY DON’T DUPLICATE THEMSELVES   MEANING 1% OF ALL HUMANITY IS PRODUCTIVE. 99% NEVER JOIN CHRIST IN A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP. OBVIOUSLY SPIRITUALLY JUST 1 PERSON WOULD BEEN SUCCESS TO CHRIST. HE STILL WOULD HAVE TAKEN THIS JOURNEY. 

VS 14) FAMINE. A.THE WORLD HAS SUFFERED SPIRITUAL FAMINE SINCE ADAM N EVE 

B, THE TIME OF THE PARABLE ITS BEEN 400 YEARS SINCE THE LAST PROPHET HAD SPOKEN TO ISREAL. MEANING GOD HASN’T WORKED WITH ISREAL FOR THAT SAME 400 YEARS. 

VS 15).WENT TO THE UNCLEAN 

A. REPRESENTED BY PIGS (SINNERS) GENTILE/MANKIND 

B. THE CITIZEN (REPRESENTS JEW) HE CAME TO THE HOUSE OF ISREAL. FIRST 

C. REMEMBERING JESUS DID COME FOR ISREAL FIRST. GENTILE (US) SECOND 

VS 16). NO MAN GAVE TO HIM 

A. REMEMBER THERE WAS KNOW ROOM FOR BABY JESUS 

B. 31/2 YEARS OF JESUS MINISTRY REPENT FOR KINGDOM AT HAND 

C. HIS OWN PEOPLE (ISREAL) REJECTED HIM 

D. MANY GENTILES AT TIME COULDN’T GIVE UP THEIR ROMAN MYTHOLOGY    

E. TODAY BOTH JEW AND GENTILE (THE WORLD) ARE STILL REJECTING HIM 

VS 17) I PARISH 

A. WHILE ON THE CROSS HE BECOMES SIN FOR/FROM ALL HUMANITY AT THAT POINT HE’S TOTALLY SEPARATED FROM HIS FATHER (FOR THE FIRST TIME FROM ETERNITY PAST). [LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MINUET] HE ALSO HAD LOST THE HOLY SPIRIT ON THE CROSS. MEANING HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO!!!!! CONTACT WITH THE TWO THIRDS OF THE TRINITY. HE IS ALONE AS A MAN. HE CRYS OJT IN ANGUISH TO THE FATHER WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN/LEFT ME   HE DIES OF A BROKEN HEART. THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT FOR CHRIST TO DO 

B. JESUS DESCENDS TO THE CENTER OF EARTH   TO PREACH TO THOSE IN BONDAGE    HE WENT TO HELL FOR US TO PAY OUR SIN DEBT   

I’LL LEAVE HERE AND PICK UP IN A FEW DAYS. THANK YOU FOR DROPPING IN TO READ MY THOUGHTS. I KNOW I LOOK AT THINGS FROM VERY DIFFERENT SOME  SAY STRANGE PERSPECTIVES THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU WOULD STILL KEEP COMING BACK.  BLESSINGS GODS.SPEED.  ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    November 16, 2022 10:21 PM EST

PRODIGAL SON 

SCRIPTURES. LUKE 15:11-24  

UNQUIE PERSPECTIVE #2 CONTINUED 

JESUS JOURNEY 

VS 18. ARISE AND GO TO THE FATHER. 

A) ACTER 3 DAYS IN HELL JESUS WAS BROUGHT OUT BY THE FATHER.  ( REMEMBER JESUS WAS THE ON,Y ONE WHO COHLD HAVE MESSED THINGS UP FOR HIMSELF AND US) [IF AT ANY TIME DURNING THAT 3 DAYS JESUS LOST HIS FAITH AND DOUBTED HE WOULD HAVE NEVER CAME OUT OF HELL] 

B) JESUS WAS RAISED FROM HELL TO BE REUNITED WITH HIS BODY ( AS WILL HAPPEN TO ALL WHO HAS. PAST BEFORE THE RAPTURE. THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL BE LIFTED INTO THE HEAVENS WHERE JESUS MEETS US AND WE ALL GO TO HEAVEN FOR THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB.   THE CHURCH BECOMES THE BRICE.)  AT THIS POINT HE WOULD HAVE NOW BEEN RISEN FROM THE DEAD. 

C) HE WAS TRANSPORTED BACK TO HEAVEN TO SPREAD THE BLOOD UPON THE ALTER COMPLETING THE WILL OF THE FATHER WHO SENT BIM 33 YEARS EARLIER TO BEGIN THE MISSION SET BEFORE HIM. AFTER THE BLOOD WAS SPRINKLED UPON THE ALTER JESUS RETURNS TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF STARTING THE CHURCH TROUGH PETER AND THE OTHER APOSTLES. WHERE HE’D REMAIN FOR 40 DAYS  INCLUDING PAUL WHO WOULD COME LATER. HOWEVER SPENT YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS WITH JESUS DISCIPLING HIM. 

D) AFTER THE 40 DAYS HAD PAST JESUS ONCE AGAIN IS TRANSPORTED BACK TO HEAVEN. WHERE HE RETURNS TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. 

VS 20. THE FATHER MEETS GREETS HIM AFTER JESUS RETURNS AND HAS LEFT THE CHURCH IN THE HANDS OF HIS PEOPLE WHERE IT WILL BE PERSECUTED BUT WILL OVERCOME. 

A) THE FATHER  FALLS UPON JESUS NECK   KISSES HIM  TELLS HIM HOW PLEASED HE IS. MUCH AS HE DID AT JESUS BAPTISM. ALSO ON MOUNT OF TRANSFIGURATION. WHERE HE PROCLAIMS FROM HEAVEN. “THIS IS MY SON WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED   THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT ALL HEAVEN  AND THOSE RESIDING WOULD HEAR THE PROCLAMATION MADE BY THE FATHER   
      B) THE FATHER OUR FATHER WOULD HAVE BEEN MOVED WITH GREAT COMPASSION JOY PRIDE AS HE GREETS HIS SON. REMEMBER THEY BOTH EXPERIENCED BEING WITHOUT EACH OTHER FOR THOSE 3 DAYS. (JUST SOMETHING TO CONSIDER. THE BIBLE SAYS A DAY IS A 1000 YEARS 1000 YEARS A DAY MEANING 3 DAYS. OULD HAVE BEEN 3000 YEARS THAT JESUS WAS IN HELL SEPARATED. FROM EACH OTHER. 

VS 22 DRESSED HIM  

A) JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A NEW ROBE REPRESENTING ROYALTY. KING OF KINGS. 

B) GIVEN A RING REPRESENTING AUTHORITY. HE WOULD SEAL THE ON THE JUDGEMENTS IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD. MEANING HE’S THE ONLY ONE FOUND WORTHY TO BREAK THOSE SEALS TO SET THE JUDGEMENTS IN MOTION 

C) THE SHOES THERE MAY NOT BE A SIGNIFICANT MEANING FOR THE SHOES THEY WOULD REPRESENT SOME TYPE OF HOLINESS. REMEMBERING NO ONE CAN WALK WITH SHOES ON HOLY GROUND. ONLY JESUS WOULD BE FULLY HOLY/RIGHTEOUS TO BE ALLOWED TO WALK ON HOLY GROUND. ACTUALLY ANY PLACE JESUS WOULD/Will/ WALK UPON WOULD BECOME HOLY JUDT BY ASSOCIATION. 

VS 23 KILLED FATTED CALF.

A) THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY DEATH IN HEAVEN. THEREFORE THERE WOULDN’T BE ANY CALF KILLED. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THERE WAS NOT A FEAST. WE KNOW WE WILL HAVE A FEAST AT THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB.  OBVIOUSLY THERES FOOD CALLED MANNA. IN THIS CASE NOT BREAD BUT FOR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING LETS CALL IT HEAVENLY FOOD 

VS 24. CELEBRATION  

A). I’VE NO IDEA WHAT THE CELEBRATION WOULD LOOK LIKE. HOWEVER I DO KNOW THE BIBLE TELLS US THAT EACH TIME A SOUL COMES TO CHRIST. (SALVATION) THAT ONCE THE NAME SHOWS UP IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE THE ANGELS PROCLAIM THE CHOICE/CONVERSION THROUGHOUT ALL OF HEAVEN. SO I CAN’T IMAGINE JUST HOW AMAZING THIS CELEBRATION WAS. 

GIVEN THESE FACTS WE SHOULD TAKE TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR SALVATION MADE POSSIBLE BY JESUS AND HIS AMAZING JOURNEY FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH TO LIFTED UP ON THE CROSS TO BE TAKEN DOWN FROM SUCH CROSS TO DESEND TO THE DEPTHS OF DARKNESS TO ALLOW OUR SIN DEBT THE TO BE BE TRANSPORTED BACK TO HEAEVN WHERE HE SITS UPON THE THRONE. WHERE HE AWAITS FOR US TO JOIN HIM SPIRITUALLY AT ANYTIME.  

THIS IS LIKELY TO BE THE LAST INSTALLMENT PERTAINING TO THE PRODIGAL SON. THERE IS OTHER THINGS TO LOOK AT. BUT FOR NOW THIS WILL CONCLUDE MY TEACHINGS ON THIS TOPIC BLESSINGS TO ALL OF MY FAMILY THAT STOPPED BY AND SHARED YOUR TIME WITH ME HERE GODS SPEED. ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 16, 2022 10:41 PM EST
    • 459 posts
    November 22, 2022 12:27 PM EST

THE PRODIGAL SON

THERE ARE SOME SPIRITUAL PARALLELS/REALITIES FOUND IN THIS PARABLE. AFTER ALL EVERY PARABLE HAD A HIDDEN SPIRITUAL MATTERS CLOAKED WITHIN. SO LET ME ADDRESS THE FEW I SEE. FIRST IT SPEAKS TO OUR LORD’S UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. SUCH A LOVE THAT FORGIVENESS IS BOTH THE DRIVING FORCE AND THE BYPRODUCT THEREOF. THE FATHER IN THE TOWER WOULD SPEAK OF DEW THINGS. REMEMBERING THE TEACHING OF THE ONES WHO STAND IN THE WATCH TOWER TO ANNOUNCE ALL IS WELL OR TROUBLE IS COMING. THE IMPORTANT THING TO GRASP IS GOD MISSES NOTHING. HE IS ALWAYS AT HIS POST (THRONE ROOM) HENCE HE AWAITS FOR US TO COME IN AND SIT AT HIS FEET. HIS SERVANTS THAT HE SENT OUT TO WATCH OVER HIS SON REPRESENT FIRST N FOREMOST THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT REMAINS IN US HE ALWAYS DIRECTING THINGS/US ALSO OTHERS TO MAKE THE DEVINE APPOINTMENTS NEEDED TO FUTHER THE KINGDOM. ALSO AS THE SERVANTS WOULD REPORT IN TO THE FATHER. SO IN A SENSE DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT. HOWEVER THIS KNOWLEDGE IS TRANSMITTED AS IT HAPPENS (REAL TIME). THE SERVANTS WOULD ALSO REPRESENT ANGLES AS THEY TO DO WATCH OVER US AS WELL AS JUST OBSERVE. THE BIBLE SAYS THEY ACTUALLY MARVEL AT US. MEANING TWO THINGS BUT FROM SAME PLACE SAME VANTAGE POINT. THEY WATCH OVER US TO PROTECT US ( YOU CAN SEE SEVERAL OF MY ENCOUNTERS WITH ANGLES IN THE TESTIMONIAL PAGE UNDER INTERVENTION) HOWEVER WHEN THEY OBSERVE THEY ARE BLOWN AWAY WHEN WE USE OUR FAITH TO JOIN GOD IN WHAT HE IS DOING (ALSO FOUND IN TESTIMONIAL PAGE UNDER 7 STEPS IN UNDERSTANDING GOD). FOR THEY SEE AND KNOW THE SPIRITUAL REALM BUT WE CAN’T NEVERTHELESS WE BY USING OUR FAITH ARE ACTING AS IF WE DO LIVE THERE. SO IT IS NOT BY PHYSICAL SIGHT THAT INSPIRES US BUT THE SPIRITUAL EYES TO RECEIVE THE SPOKEN BUT WITHOUT FAITH CAN NOT BE ACCESSED NOR EMBRACED. AT THE SAMETIME THERES MANY OCCASIONS THEY ARE EQUALLY BLOWN AWAY BY OUR LACK OF FAITH AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE ACTUALLY BECOME NON PRODUCTIVE OR STUMBLING BLOCK FOR OTHERS. ANOTHER WORDS WE DO NOT ACT AS CHILDREN OF GOD. AS THEY THINK IF THEY/WE DON’T SEE WHAT THEY DO AND IF WE DID WE WOULD NOT BECOME DISCONNECTED. LASTLY ANGLES DELIVER MESSAGES OR INTERVENE ON BEHALF OF GOD FOR OUR BENEFIT.  THE SON REPRESENTS US AT DIFFERENT POINTS IN OUR LIFE DIFFERENT POINT IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD. THE FATTED CALF OBVIOUSLY REPRESENTS THE SACRIFICE CHRIST PAID FOR US  HOWEVER THIS REPRESENTED THE DISPENSATION OF THE LAW AND THE SACRIFICE WOULD ONLY COVER OUR SINS OF TODAY AND PAST  IT COULDN’T FORGIVE THE SINS OF TOMORROW THEREFORE NOT ETERNAL SECURITY.  JESUS HOWEVER WOULD BRING FORTH A NEW DISPENSATION OF GRACE HENCE ETERNAL SECURITY WOULD/IS OUR PROMISE AS CHRISTIANS. THE CELEBRATION HAD SEVERAL EVENTS. THE BIBLE SAYS THERES A CELEBRATION EVERY TINE SOMEONE COMES TO A SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST. TWO THE CELEBRATION THAT TOOK PLACE WHEN JESUS RETURNED TO HEAVEN AFTER HIS MINISTRY WAS PHYSICALLY ACCOMPLISHED. THIRD THERE SEEMS TO BE A EQUAL CELEBRATION WHEN WE RESPOND TO COME BACK HOME FROM OUR TIME AS PRODIGAL. FOURTH THE CELEBRATION THAT TAKES PLACE AT THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LORD  WHEN HE RECONCILES US (CHURCH) TO BECOME HIS BRIDE. THE PERSON WHO TOOK IN THE PRODIGAL SON AND MISTREATED HIM WOULD BE THE ENEMY. THE FATHER RUSHING TO THE SON SHOWS THE GREAT FAVOR HE HAD TOWARD THE HIM. THIS SAME FAVOR OUR HEAVENLY FATHER EXTENDS TO US. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS RECEIVE IT. LASTLY IT SPEAKS OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE. THEREFORE CHOOSE WISELY!!!  

I’M PRETTY SURE THIS IS ALL I HAVE LEARNED FROM GOD PERTAINING TO THIS PARABLE.  IF I GET ANYTHING ELSE I WILL BRING IT FORTH. HOWEVER THERE MAY BE THINGS YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GOD HASN’T REVEALED TO ME BUT MAY HAVE TO YOU. THAT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL TO ME IF I GOT YOUR INPUT. GIVING ME A BIGGER PICTURE OF THE SPIRITUAL PUZZLE.  

I HAVE ENJOYED SHARING WITH YOU ALL I HAVE BEEN GIVEN BY OUR LORD. I HAVE EQUALLY BEEN INSPIRED BY ALL YOU THAT HAVE SHARED THIS JOURNEY WITH ME.  THANK YOU ALL FOR DROPPING IN NOT JUST HERE BUT IN OTHER TOPICS POSTED ON OUR TESTIMONIAL SITE  BLESSINGS GODS SPEED ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 22, 2022 12:30 PM EST