Forums » Testimonies

INTERVENTION

• 24 posts
    October 17, 2023 10:16 AM EDT

Praise God you are reaching these men, Daryl.

• 446 posts
    October 26, 2023 8:38 PM EDT

Thank you my Dear Sister Lynn. I Love Doing It. Monday is at 12-2. It takes from half hour to forty five minutes to get there. Traffic. Wednesday is at 7-9. It takes a hour if I miss the timing by five minutes. It always takes forty five Wednesday nights. Coming home I can make it in twenty minutes. Wednesday night will eventually become my group. I’ve been moving round making connections. I’ve a different vision on how to attract them to come and listen. First is to make connections outside the ones at the table already. Most of them are younger men of color. So last night I wore my Bob Marley shirt. That got a lot of attention. So much I got frw comment on my shirt. That gives me an in. Once we greet then we just talk a bit when I hit them my wife’s from Jamaica. Then I’ve just made a friend. So when I get the privilege to take the Ministry on I’m going to bring very beat tunes. I’ve got lot of island tunes contemporary songs like third day mercy me casting crowns Youngbloods get together you’d be surprised how many one did have spiritual under tones to them. Play country So music is always the draw or lack of. I’ll do one or two at the end to keep them at the table. My vision is to have everyone in the pod either be involved or respectful. Right now they have four five guys. There’s probably 40 in the pod. So I’m excited bout the future. As always a blessing to hear from you. Take Care. Blessings One Love PD

• 446 posts
    October 29, 2023 12:09 PM EDT

.                                                          INTERVENTION 

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE PART #2. 

As the lady starts cursing at me and trying to prevent me from getting by her. It’s a lot to concentrate on when you have a possessed person confronting you. At the same time I am nervous not necessarily scared I’m watching her. As I don’t want to have her touch me but I’m praying LORD get me out of this. I’m facing the traffic light just over hundred yards away, when from that direction a police car pulls up right next to us. Now what all happened was a little beyond my pay scale. It’s a black and white car. Apparently she didn’t hear them pull up. I know she didn’t see the car pull up as her back was to the traffic light. However as they pull up she looks quickly over at the car and turned back to me and started cursing me out. When both officers got out one of them yelled Mary not another word. By now both offices were right there and told her to stay quiet and get in the car. So here’s where it gets bizarre as if having a demonically possessed isn’t exactly normal either. I’m looking at the passenger officer and he doesn’t handcuff her he just opened the door and she got in. That’s not normal especially down here. As I am looking at her just sit quietly in the back seat. The passenger officer joined the driver. I started to ask them what they were going to do with her. They told me take her back to Lauderdale Hills. Now that 45 minutes away. I’m thinking how’d she get here from there. Then they tell me everything is ok now. Both officers start back to the car. I thanked them as they were getting in when the driver says. We are here to serve. That’s when I looked at the car closely before they rolled away. On the car was a star. Along with the words We Are Here To Serve. What I don’t see is any numbers of the car. I really took note that the city they came from wasn’t on the door anywhere. Now every police car had the city on them along with identification numbers. Not even a phone number. As they drove away I tried to understand why I didn’t see them show up. I had looked at the intersection only seconds before they pulled up. Their uniforms didn’t have name tags on either nor any stripes to give their rank. I do remember as soon as they to Mary to not say another word a strange calm came over me. I didn’t really hit me till I’m standing pretty much the same place as I was when they left. I was still trying to process  the whole ordeal, when the LORD laid on me that HE answered my prayer by sending two Angels to get me out of that situation. Then everything made since the car not unmarked but missing a lot. The two having authority over her., putting her in the car with no cuffs. Then the way they were just there. This was both the first demonic person I dealt with and the first time I know I’d seen Angels. I’d see more Angels in the future. One I’ve already spoke of Mr Smith, the other we’d see the actions of invisible Angles.

This concludes this post about I know who you are. Thank You all for your faithfulness by coming here to spend a few minutes reading my life’s experiences. Idk exactly when I will be back. Until then may our LORD find Favor with you. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    November 4, 2023 11:30 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

NOW WE KNOW 

WHEN I FIRST BEGAN IN MINISTRY I LEARNED MUCH ON THE CURVE. MANY THINGS WERE CONFIRMATION. WHEN WE LEARNED THINGS WE SET OUT TO PUT THOSE THINGS IN MOTION SO WE COULD PERFECT THE USE OF IT. ONCE I BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS EVANGELIST I LOOKED AT OTHERS IN HISTORY WITH TYE SAME GIFT. I WANTED TO LEARN WHAT MADE THEM SO SUCCESSFUL. ONE SUCH MAN WAS DWIGHT L MOODY. TWO THINGS THAT JUMPED OUT TO ME. FIRST WAS WHEN ASKED HOW HE SAW PEOPLE WAS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY I DID. HE RELIED I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WALKING.THE THING I DIDNT PUT TOGETHER WAS THE POWER OF PRAYER. 

IT WAS SAID DWIGHT WOULD HAVE UP TO 100 PEOPLE PRAYING TILL SOMEONE CAME A TOLD THEM THEY COULD STOP. SO WE WOULD HAVE PEOPLE PRAY WHEN I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE. WE HAD MOSTLY YOUTH YET FEW MORE MATURE MEMBERS (IN AGE) WOULD BE FAITHFUL TO PRAY SOMETIMES UP TO AN HOUR. HOWEVER BECAUSE PRAYER AND EVANGELISM GO HAND IN HAND. WE FOUND GREAT SUCCESS IN CONVERSIONS. SO MUCH SO THAT A FEW TOOK IT FOR GRANTED. WE KNEW IT WORKED YET WE HAD NOT HAVE DATA ABOUT IF WE DID NOT PRAY OR WOULD STOP BEFORE THEY WERE GIVEN THE OK. I HAD HEARD OF THE LESS ENTHUSIASTIC PRAYERS  THIS WAS UPSETTING AS SOMEONES LIFE WAS HANGING IN THE BALANCE. THE YOUTH ESPECIALLY KNEW THIS. AS EACH OF THEM PRAYED FOR SOME OF THEM TO BECOME GODS CHILDREN. 

I WAS ASKED TO COME AND SPEAK AT A BIBLE STUDY GROUP IN ONE OF OUR HIGH SCHOOLS. WHEN I GO TO THESE EVENTS I WOULD ALWAYS SHARE THE GOSPEL TO THEM WITHOUT THEM CATCHING ON. THIS TIME I HAD BREE WHO HAD BEEN WITH ME SIX YEARS.SHE WAS WITH CHARLES. AS I WAS FINISHING UP ONE OF THE GIRLS CAME TO ME AND SAID SHE NEEDED TO TALK TO ME MORE ABOUT SALVATION. IMMEDIATELY I TOLD BREE AND CHARLES TO FIND A PLACE TO PRAY TILL I COME TO GET YOU BOTH. 

I SAT IN THE HALLWAY TALKING TO HER. USUALLY IN A GOOD SETTING YOU HAVE ONLY 20 MINUTES WITH SOMEONE BEFORE THEY LOOSE FOCUS. I LOOKED AT MY POCKET WATCH AND SAW IT WAS 4:12. FOR THE FIRST TEN MINUTES THINGS WERE GOING WELL. REMEMBER WE ARE IN A HALLWAY AFTER SCHOOL YET NO KIDS ARE AROUND TO DISTRACT US. THEN TWO GIRLS STOPPED BY TO SAY HI TO THEIR FRIEND. THAT WAS 4:25. IT TOOK A FEW MINUTES TO REFOCUS HER. WHEN AT 4:31 THE HALL GOT CROWDED AND PEOPLE WERE STOPPING BY TO TALK. I KNEW AT THAT POINT HER TIME HAD PASSED. 

SO I GO TO THE BENCH WHERE I LEFT MY TWO CREW. ONLY TO FIND THEM NOT THERE. I THEN WALKED DOWN THE FLIGHT OF STAIRS ONLY TOFIND BREE N CHARLES PLAYING CARDS. AS I APPROACHED BREE SAYS SHES SAVED RIGHT. I COMMENTED NO AND ASKED WHEN THEY STOPPED PRAYING. THEY SAID IT WAS BOUT FIVE MINUTES WHICH FIT NICELY WITH THE CHANGE THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE HALLWAY. BREE ASKED WHY DID SHE NOT SAY YES. I TOLD HER WHAT HAPPENED UPSTAIRS AND THE TIME OF THE EVENTS. BREE GOT VERY QUITE. THEN SHE SAID HOW HORRIBLE SHE FELT. I TOLD HER N CHARLES *NOW WE KNOW* PRAYER WORKES HENCE LACK OF PRAYER HAS N EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME. SO THERE I AM ALWAYS KNOWING HOW IMPORTANT PRAYER IS TO MINISTRY. I DID NOT NEED TO SEE A NEGATIVE OUTCOME BY NOT STAYING FOCUSED. HOWEVER AS I MUST NOT HAVE DRIVEN THAT POINT HOME TO BREE. SHE NEEDED TO SEE A NEGATIVE OUTCOME TO CONFIRM WHAT SHE KNEW BUT FORGOT FOR FIVE MINUTES ONE FRIDAY AFTERNOON. 

PRAYER IS THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN OUR QUIVER. AS THE WORD SAYS PRAYER CAN MOVE THE HAND OF GOD. DO I UNDERSTAND IT NO. DO I BELIEVE IT YES. I FIGURE IF PRAYER CAN DO THAT. IT MITE BE A GOOD HABIT TO PICK UP. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BY. UNTIL I RETURN GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    November 11, 2023 7:41 PM EST

INTERVENTION

SO THIS IS WHERE IT ALL ENDS.

PART ONE

IN ONE OF MY PAST POSTS *ONE HOUR*I HAD TOLD YOU THE DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I WOULD HAVE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION WHILE  IN  THE SUN. I WOULD HAVE SEVERAL MORE TIMES WHEN I WAS NOT PAYING CLOSE ENOUGH ATTENTION TO MY CIRCUMSTANCES.  THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES.  EVENTUALLY I STARTED MY OWN LAWN BUSINESS WHEN I  MOVED  TO S. FL. I GOT TIRED OF MAKING OTHER PEOPLE MONEY OF MY BACK. MOST OF MY BUSINESS CAME OFF FROM REFERENCES. HOWEVER THERE WERE TIMES I WOULD BE IN THE RIGHT SPOT AT THE RIGHT TIME.  I HAD GOT A CALL FROM ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS WHO HAD A FRIEND THAT NEEDED A LAWN SERVICE.  IN A DAY OR TWO I SPEAK TO THE LADY. SHE SAYS SHE OWNS THE HOUSE AND IS MOVING IN BUT THE LAWN IS OUT OF CONTROL. SHE WANTED ME TO GIVE HER A  PRICE WITHOUT SEEING THE PROPERTY, SIZE SHAPE AND ESPECIALLY LENGTH OF GRASS. I WAS ABLE  TO PULL THE PROPERTY UP ON GOOGLE MAP. AT THIS POINT I SEE WHAT I HAVE. AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG THE GRASS IS  YET

THE NEXT DAY SHE KEPT ASKING ME TO I QUOTE HER A PRICE   I DO NOT LIKE TO GIVE QUOTES WITHOUT KNOWING EVERYTHING.   BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOMER I HAVE I GIVE HER THE QUOTE. I BID IT HIGH THAT WAY IF IT TOOK THE WHOLE DAY I COULD STILL MAKE MONEY.

WHEN I PULL UP TO THE HOUSE AND WALK IN THE BACK. I SEE THE LAWN HAD NOT BEEN CUT FOR FOUR OR FIVE WEEKS.   NOW I KNOW I WILL HAVE TO CUT IT TWICE.  IT WAS SO LONG MY MOWER LITERALLY COULD NOT MULCH IT UP AFTER CUTTING IT FOUR TIMES.  AFTER THE FIRST DAY I REALIZED I HAVE TO GO BACK TOMORROW. THAT WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE RAKE AND BAG ALL THE GRASS.  NONE OF WHICH I HAD IN MY BUDGET.

AUGUST IS TYPICALLY OUR HOTTEST. THIS HAPPENED TO BE ITHE HOTTEST AUGUST IN YEARS.   I GOT THERE AT 8 am  BUT NO ONE WAS THERE TO LET ME IN. FINALLY I CONTACTED MY CUSTOMER AND SHE GOT ME IN. BUT NOW ITS 10:00. I STARTED RAKING THE GRASS IT TOOK ME. FOUR HOURS JUST TO RAKE THE GRASS INTO THIRTY PILES.   WHEN  I GET TO HOT AND AM BEGINNING TO APPROACH HEAT EXHAUSTION AND  LIKELY STROKE  I HAVE ITO PAY ATTENTION TO THE WARNINGS.

I DECIDED I HAD ALREADY LOST MONEY ON THIS JOB.  SO I FIGURE I WILL COME BACK TOMORROW. THAT WAS UNTIL THE LADY CAME OUT AND SAID IT HAS TO BE DONE TODAY. THEN SHE SOLD THE PLACE AND THE NEW OWNERS WERE MOVING IN  TOMORROW. I STARTED BAGING THE GRASS WITH  THE BIGGEST GARBAGE BAGS MADE. IDK HOW LONG I WAS BAGGING THE GRASS. YET I REMEMBER THAT I WAS SO BEAT I WAS CRAWLING FROM PILE TO PILE  FILLING BAG AFTER BAG .. I MANAGED TO GET TO MY WATER AND SAT DOWN AT THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE. I COULD FEEL MYSELF STARTING TO LOOSE CONSCIOUSNESS.

I DRANK A LITTLE  WATER  AND PASSED OUT. WHEN I CAME TO IT WAS AROUND 4:00. AS I COME TO I AM NO LONGER  SWEATING BUT WAS EXTREMELY LIGHT HEADED.  THIS IS A BIG RED FLAG   (SOMETHING WE LEARNED ON THE GOLF COURSE. WHEN THE TEMPERATURE AND THE HUMIDITY ADD UP TO BE 150, THE BODY SITTING STILL CAN NOT PREVENT ITSELF FROM OVER HEATING. ) TODAY ITS 97* AND 95% HUMIDITY. I AM ALREADY PUSHING THE LIMITS OF MY ABILITIES AND THE AMOUT OFTIME WHEN THIS CAN GO SIDEWAYS. SOMEHOW I MANGED TO GET THE REST OF THE GRASS BAGGED UP. THERE WAS OVER 100 BAGS. AT THAT POINT IT WAS 5:00. I DRAG ALL THE BAGS OUT FRONT. THERE WAS NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THE SUN. I HAD REACHED THAT POINT OF TOTAL EXHAUSTION. I WENT INTO THE BACK YARD TO MAKE SURE I HAD EVERYTHING. SO I SIT DOWN AT THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE AND WAS DRINKING MY WATER. I COULD FEEL MYSELF DRIFTING IN AND OUT. ALL I WAS THINKING THIS IS WHERE IT WILL END. IT SERIOUSLY WAS SO SURREAL. I DID NOT SEE ME GOING OUT LIKE THIS. I WAS GOING TO DIE I MEAN I HAD SO MUCH I WANT TO SAY TO SO MANY PEOPLE. I REACHED FOR MY PHONE TO CALL MY WIFE TO SAY SAY GOODBYE.

I DO NOT MAKE THE CALL. IDK WHEN NOR REMEMBER PASSING OUT AGAIN. I HEARD A VOICE LOW AT FIRST AS I CAME TO I WAS LOOKING AT THE NEIGHBOR SCREAMING AT ME APPARENTLY I HAD PUT FEW BAGS IN HER DRIVE.

IDK HOW BUT GET UP AND DRAG THE BAGS OUT FROM HER DRIVE. THIS IS WHERE THE LADY WHO IS SELLING THE PLACE TELLS  ME I HAVE TO REMOVE ALL THE BAGS.  THEN PROCEEDS TO START PUTTING THEM IN MY VAN.

AT THIS POINT I AM SO DEHYDRATED I LITERALLY CAN NOT CONCENTRATE NOR THINK. SOMEHOW SHE GETS 70 PLUS BAGS IN THE VAN. THEN THE LADY LEAVES TO GET MY MONEY. AS I AM TRYING TO PUSH THE LAST TEN BAGS IN THE VAN WAITING FOR MY PAY, ONCE AGAIN I PASS OUT. IT WAS NOT LONG AS I HEAR THE NEIGHBOR AGAIN SCREAMING AT ME WITH SOME VERY COLORFUL VOCABULARY TO GET UP OFF MY LAZY …..  I WAS ACTUALLY NOT GRASPING HOW PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE THAT I AM NOT DOING WELL.

I GET MY PAY AND DRAG MYSELF IN THE VAN, ITS SO FULL I CAN NOT SEE OUT ANY WONDOW OR MIRROR.  I HAVE NO AC IN THE VAN AND ONLY MY WIDOW GOES DOWN HALF WAY. EVERYTHING FROM THIS POINT IS VERY HAZY. I AM  DIZZY WITH A CRAZY HEADACHE. THOSE ARE THE LAST SIGNS JUST BEFORE REAL BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN. I TRY AND REST BUT ITS SO HOT AND NOW I AM NAUSEOUS. I HAVE TO DRIVE 20 MILES TO REACH HOME. AS I START THE VAN I CLOSE THE DOOR. HOWEVER IT WILL NOT CLOSE.  FROM THIS POINT IT IS ALL GOD.

AS YOU HAVE SEEN GODS ALREADY STEPPED IN SEVERAL TIMES TO BAIL ME OUT. YET BECAUSE OF THE POSITION I PUT MYSELF IN HE WOULD HAVE TO INTERVENE…….

I WILL STOP HERE WHE I GET BACK I WILL FINISH OF THE STORY. AS ALWAYS I AM SO BLEST AND HUMBLED BY THE ATTENTION YOU PAY TO MY POSTS. I WILL BE BACK SOON. UNTIL THEM. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    November 15, 2023 11:23 AM EST

INTERVENTION 

BOYS AND THEIR TOYS 

PART TWO 

When I you with me being the last man standing. IDK if I had mentioned Crazy Tony (CT) or not. He was Dave’s side kick, he only served two purposes. One he was the chemist ( don’t ask ) and well the name says it all. The last few times I saw Dave I noticed Tony was mia. One Big issue with CT is he couldn’t stop getting high. I also knowing Billy that they’d be together by design.

What I didn’t know was where as Billy owed me a lot of money and I was hoping it didn’t all go up in smoke. So I’m not sure what’s going on with everyone. I didn’t really look introspective if had I’d seen we all had a problem. I’d regret that in that small window of opportunity that i didn't take advantage of and get out  But no one does without some kind of casualties 

By now I learned the process of making freebase, (my biggest regret ) Another reason to find Billy is I had a lot of toys of the trade (guns) which I always hated this came with Dave. One of these were in my truck back in the post *I Live Right Over There* None of these did. you want to be caught with. One of them Billy bought  from a catalog. He bought a police riot gun/Long Range snipers rifle. They made it into a simi automatic making it very dangerous. The caption on this said this can shoot so far up to 1/2 mile in perfect conditions and you would be dead before you heard the sound. The bullets were three inches long. Dave had taken a few but not al them  

As I had mentioned I didn’t hear much from Billy over the last year. It was the 30th of December and I get a call from Billy. We talk a few and he doesn’t sound to bad. He then says bring the guns. He gave me directions and it was a  apartment complex. It happened to be at Debbie’s apartment. Her apartment was on the second floor. All these apartments are laid out the same. I’ve got mixed emotions about carrying these around but then I get rid of them.

There was quite a bit Billy didn’t tell me was he was with CT. Now CT gets way beyond paranoid. when on the pipe. He was scary paranoid. Billy could have an active imagination.  But I knew Debbie and she had it together. She could walk away from a session where so very few have that internal fortitude. I’m betting on Debbie. I’d be surprised. When I get there and get inside with everything I see Billy is all wired out. Debbie comes out and all seems ok. There was a few pipes and plenty to smoke in the living room. I’d not seen that much at one time. Now CT comes out and starts talking to Billy bout the apartment across the way. I didn’t get it all at that moment. When Billy and CT went in the back room. I could see in Debbie’s eyes things were not so good. Like I said CT is scary paranoid to the point he could think you were a cop. That’s never good when your that high. Billy rushes out a tells me to come back in the room. Idk what to expect as I walk into a completely dark room. CT is looking out the window then Billy goes over and looks. They ask me to look, so I do the apartment was dark not a light on anywhere not even Christmas tree lights.

They want to know do I see anyone there. I say no but they are insistent that there’s a gang over there and were going to rob them. I asked Billy when the last time anyone ate or slept. He said five days. That’s cus they’ve been watching a dark apartment. I told Billy to try and chill as there’s no one to worry bout. Well that is unless you count CT.  I go out in the living room area where the base is at. Billy says take all you want. Debbie has locked herself in her room. Can you say RED FLAG. This is when Billy comes out and CT start looking at the guns. Apparently they are still on the gang thing. Me I don’t think bout anything but the size hit I’m bout to do.

I have to explain the layout of the apartment I was in the living dining area however the kitchen area was just to my left. Another words nothing between me and them. I was watching and kinda listing to Billy talk bout the riot gun. Here’s another thing with this rifle it comes with a clip. Why Billy decides to show CT how to load the clip in and out. What happens next was one of the craziest and scariest five minutes in my life. Here’s how it goes when you take your first hit. All the adrenaline is pumped out into your sensory areas eyes and ears but it’s like going up on one of those towers where they take you up 100 feet and you go into free fall. Ya that rush with euphoria.

I just leave the two boys and their toys. I just sit down and start to take my hit. This was going to be one of those hits that take to a place where you kinda blackout. I watched Billy take the clip out. Then it happened. When Billy loaded the clip it put one bullet in the chamber. Meaning he had a live round that can travel great distance and faster than sound in his position. CT wants to hold the gun as Billy begins to hand it to CT he hits the hair pin trigger. Yep just before I blackout i hear (now amplified ) and see a spark as the bullet hits the floor. Here’s the thing the barrel was pointed at me but at an angle that it could ricochet. Seriously I should be dead. This all happens in five seconds. Billy yells out I think I shot my self. I’m trying to fight the high now. As Debbie runs out and says get everything out of here NOW.   Billy says he shot his foot which is his big concern. CT thinks the gang across they way will be here soon. Debbie knows it takes less than five minutes for the police to get here once they are called. Trust me they were called. Debbie runs out with garbage bags of everything weed pills pipes now the guns and of course a 1/4 pound of snow. Any of this puts all us in jail. All this put all us in prison for twenty years.

I am still buzzed but I am on the same page as Debbie  get out quick. I have my pick up truck. I have no idea what we are throwing in the back of my open bed truck. I just know we were out of the door and down the road in three minutes. We didn’t have any place we set to meet. We had several places that we could lay lo in for few weeks if needed. We ended up with the guns and weed plus the pipes. Debbie and CT had everything else. Once Billy and I got to our place he took his shoe off and it had a small hole in it. We looked at his foot and he actually shot his left foot in the webbing between the big toe n second toe. It went through so fast and hot it actually sealed the wound. Didn’t mean he wasn’t in pain. We also didn’t know if he would get an infection or worse gangrene. That would take few days to know. If so then we have to go to hospital and explain to the police how that happened. The bigger concern for me was the apartment below us. Where they were standing when the gun went off was directly above an elderly lady where she would be sitting watching tv. Now I’m pretty freaked at the options.

After the next day CT and Debbie find us. We were watching the news and the shooting was on the news. They were not saying much. Then we bring up the possibility of what could have happened to Debbie n CT. There was a report people saw a truck leaving the complex a few minutes after the gun shot. Idk how much they knew bout the truck. So I’m now into staying put through New Year’s Day and more. Now that we are all together we decide to party. Billy did sleep for few hours. I’ve now been up three days. After four or five hours it’s late afternoon and getting dark. When  CT can’t take it anymore so he had an idea to drive over and see what’s going on. Debbie actually does her thing and just leaves. Now I’m there with CT and wounded Billy. Now Billy is fine as he’s got no reason to use that foot and he was enjoying the session. Leaving CT with few hours sleep in seven days and me with the only transportation. Against my better judgment but really had no say cus CT is carrying a 38 special and I don’t really want CT upset with me. We jump in the truck and cruise round the hood real quick to see if anyone was there. We saw police cars still there. So we just keep moving. However later that evening CT wanted to go back again. Off we go. When we get to the door we see tape everywhere and door is sealed. Me I’m thinking let’s go. Nothing to see here. Not so fast CT just breaks the tape and opens the door. We go in to see if we can see where the bullet hit. There was a real tight low cropped brown rug between the rooms. That’s where the bullet went in. Right above the lady. It took few minutes to find the place the bullet went. Inder the carpet and flooring was cement. Now we knew the lady was ok. At that point CT starts heading back to the bedroom. I tell him I’m going now and if he doesn’t want to explain to officer friendly why you’re here then let’s ride.

I never saw Debbie or CT. I heard CT put himself in an institute so he wouldn’t go to jail. Debbie landed on her feet as always. Billy idk. If he would have gone to jail I’m pretty sure I would have too. Then again…..

As always I do not want anyone to think I’m promoting any type of substance use or abuse. I only bring these things up as even when you are so far away in your mind from GOD He’s still there. Working things out. Giving us off ramps. I should have been shot and idk how my truck didn’t get picked up no one in the country had that type truck. However it my world now starting to crash n burn. This is also a cautionary tale about gun safety and especially don’t mix guns and substance and no sleep together. Nothing good will come from that. Once again I thank you all for making my day. Idk when I’ll be back but until then. Have a blest day. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    November 18, 2023 12:16 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

BOB 

ARE TIMES IN MY LIFE  WHERE THE INTERVENTION WAS NOTON MY BEHALF BUT RATHER  I WOULD BE USED TO  INTERVENE  THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. BACK IN 09. ONE YEAR AFTER  I LOST MY DAD  I WAS COMING OUT FROM MY WORKOUT. WHEN AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE CALLED ME AND LEFT A MESSAGE. HE NEEDED A BIG FAVOR. HE HAD A FRIEND BOB. WHO HAPPENED TO BE IIN THE HOSPITAL THAT IS NEAR OUR PLACE.   HE ASKED ME IF I WOULD GO AND TALK TO BOB ABOUT HIS SALVATION. AT FIRST IT WAS A  NO BRAINER.

USELLY GOD  REVEALS SOMETHING TO ME I AM ON A FEW DAY OUT BEFORE ACTION IS REQUIRED.   AS I WALK TO MY CAR I DECIDE TO GO HOME AND GO TOMORROW. I HAD NO GREAT DESIRE TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE I LAST SAW MY DAD.  THEN GOD SAID NO YOU NEED TO GO NOW.

I FIGURED LET ME CALL FRANK AND GET THE LOW DOWN. THEN I WOULD HAVE BETTER IDEA ABOUT TIMING. ALSO I NEEDED TO CHECK INTO THE POSSIBLE  ISSUES THAT COULD ARRIVE AND THROW EVERYTHING SIDEWAYS.  WHEN I  CALL FRANK BACK TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHERE BOB WAS.  DID HIS WIFE SAY YES TO ME COMING?  WHAT WAS HIS CONDITION?  FRANK WAS  NOTED FOR HIS LACK OF INFORMATION OR EXAGGERATION. ONCE HE BEGINS TO TELL ME BOBS  CONDITION I REALZE THE SERIOUSNESS OF MOMENT. HE TELLS ME BOB IS DYING. THEY THINK HE COULD HANG IN THERE FOR FEW DAYS. HE HAS BEEN IN A VEGETATIVE  STATE FOR LAST FEW DAYS. THEN HE TELLS ME BOB IS IN ICU. THAT WAS THE LAST PLACE I WANT TO BE. BOBS WIFE ACCORDING TO FRANK WAS REQUESTING ME TO COME.

NOW I HAVE THE INFORMATION AND THINK GODS SAYING TO GO TODAY. I AM STILL IN MY WORKOUT GEAR. WHAT HARM IN GOING HOME AND CHANGING. THEN GET MY HEAD WRAPPED AROUND THE WHOLE SITUATION. AS I GET IN MY CAR GOD TELLS ME I DEFINITELY HAVE TO GO NOW.

I DRIVE OVER PARK THE CAR AND PRAY. THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT FOR ME. I GET TO THE ICU FLOOR AS SOON AS THE DOOR OPENED ALL KINDS OF EMOTIONS WERE FLOODING OVER ME. IT ONLY GOT WORSE WHEN I HEAR ALL THE MACHINES DOING THEIR THING. I WALK UP TO THE DOOR AND LOOK INSIDE TO SEE BARB BOBS WIFE. SHE WAS SITTING ON THE CHAIR NEXT TO BOB. I KNEW THAT LOOK.  I WALK IN AND INTRODUCE  MYSELF. IDK BARB DID NOT LOOK LIKE SHE WAS EXPECTING ME. I WOULD FIND OUT A FEW DAYS LATER SHE WOULD HAVE SAID NO TO ME COMING. YET SHE TELLS ME I CAN PRAY FOR BOB AS HE HASN’T BEEN AWAKE IN OVER 36 HOURS. I ASK GOD WHY AM I HERE? BARB GETS UP AND LEAVES. I AM LOOKING AT A MAN WHO IS NOT RESPONSIVE. DESPITE OF ALL THE TUBES AND HARNESSES BOBS IN I START TO WALK OVER TO PRAY FOR HIM.

AS I GET TO HIS SIDE HE WAKES UP. I AM ASTONISHED I COULD NOT IMAGINE WHAT HES THINKING. HE  CAN’T  TALK WITH THE RESPIRATOR IN HIS THROUT. I  TELL HIM I KNOW YOU DO NOT KNOW ME (YET BOB DOES NOT SEEMED ALARMED IN ANYWAY. IT IS LIKE HE ALMOST EXPECTED ME) BUT WE HAVE A MUTUAL FRIEND. FRANK. I TOLD HIM FRANK WANTED ME TO COME AND TALK TO YOU. I TOLD HIM TO TAKE MY HAND AND SQUEEZE ONE TIME TO CONTINUE TWICE TO STOP. I ASK HIM STRAIGHT UP DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WHEN YOU PASS. HE SQUEEZES. TWICE. I ASK HIM DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE HERE AFTER. HE SQUEEZES ONE TIME. I ASK HIM IF I CAN TELL HIM HOW TO GET THERE. YES IS THE RESPONSE. AS I SHARED THE GOOD NEWS BOB EAGERLY WAS RECEPTIVE TO THE WHOLE PROCESS. AS WE FINISHED BARB CAME IN AND WAS VERY SURPRISED BOB WAS AWAKE. EVEN MORE SHE WAS EQUALLY SURPRISED BOB WOULD LISTEN. AT THE END I ASK HIM WHERE HE PLACED CHRIST HE POINTED TO HIS HEART. BOB ACTUALLY HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES FROM HAPPINESS

I STAYED A LITTLE LONGER AND PROMISED I WOULD STOP BY TOMORROW. FOUR HOURS LATER I GOT A CALL FROM FRANK TELLING ME BOB HAD PAST.  I HADN’T HAD A CHANCE TO TELL HIM BOB RECEIVED CHRIST AS SAVIOR. FRANK AND I BOTH GRASPED THE MAGNITUDE OF THE PAST FIVE HOURS.  WHEN I REFLECT BACK I  AM DEEPLY MOVED TO BE PART BOBS SALVATION. I AM EXTREMELY THANKFUL I UNDERSTOOD THE URGENCY OF GODS VOICE. THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME GOD WOKE SOMEONE UP FOR ME. I WILL TELL YOU OF THE OTHER EVENT SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

THIS CONCLUDES TODAYS MY EXPERIENCE WHERE GOD INTERVENED ON BEHALF OF A COMMON FRIEND. UNTIL I RETURN LET ME THANK YOU ALL FOR DROPPING IN  GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    November 24, 2023 5:41 PM EST

INTERVENTION

LEASBERG PART #1

I  had shared with you early in ministry I was both Youth Pastor for First Methodist Church of Hollywood as well as serving as the S Broward YFC Director. This is the setting this story takes place.  I had told the LORD I would ride any vehicle in order to preach the GOSPEL. One thing I always wanted to do was have a concert and speak to the audience between sets or shows.

It was bout our second month there when a family stopped bye one Saturday as we were doing our Sports Ministry. I found out that the husband was a step father to the two kids in the family. Tony was 10 Jackie his sister was 13 Bruce the SF and mom Terry.

The parents were looking for a youth group for their kids. After ten minutes they decided to leave the kids with us. I noticed there seemed a disconnect between Bruce n the kids especially Jackie. I spoke to Jackie bout her salvation and she was sure she and Tony were. I well don’t believe anyone till they can prove it. However I felt the right time would show.  We did a lot of special things for the congregation on Sundays. One thing we did was concerts. I found Jackie had a beautiful voice. That’s when she told me that her SF had started a family band. However neither of the two wanted to be in the band as they didn’t get along with Bruce. When it came to music they actually hated being round him.

After a few months had passed Bruce came to our Sunday School Class and pulled me over afterwards and told me they had cut a demo tape.  They had ten songs they were real good at. He wanted to know if I wanted to hear them and see if there’s any future in going forward. I agreed. However I could see Bruce was good at playing the guitar. Actually he could play almost any instrument. He was also a good writer. The two big things I took away from their session is Bruce is a perfectionist and that’s not easily accomplished especially if like Tony who was learning how to play drums. Also Bruce thought he was the next Jimi Hendrix. Don’t laugh he couldn’t understand why he wasn’t on tour.

We worked out a time they could come and do a concert for the teens. We had a really good turn out. Even the Pastor and few members stopped bye. The band was introduced and they bean to play. It was really loud and they were pretty good. Everyone was having a good time until the third song. I was talking to the Pastor when Bruce just stops and starts yelling at Tony for missing the beat and at Jackie cus she sang to low. It went south from there. Jackie was in tears n Tony wasn’t going to play and Bruce just got so upset we had to ask him to leave. I was able to get Jackie calmed down and talked to her and her mom bout doing few songs Acapulco. That way we could calm the kids down and take their mind off what just happened. I also needed to speak to the kids as many bought friends that needed salvation. By the time I got them up on stage more than half the kids left. Anyway two teens did come to Christ.

At that point I had no allusion I’d be doing anything with Bruce again.  Never say never. Unknown to me they were forced to continue to practice. Three months later Bruce stops bye my house to apologize for his rant and to ask if I’d do another concert with them. Reluctantly I said yes thinking he’d not find a place to play. The next week he told me he had a concert in LEASBERG  Baptist Church. We would be going in two weeks. We had to work out details as it was held on Saturday night which was our Sports Ministry night. I’d leave my future wife Karen and my youth to run that. While Jimmie a ex simi-pro football player would use his van to load up the equipment and follow them up there. It’s a little over two n half hours one way. The concert was set for six o’clock. I always watch to see if things go sideways as then I know the enemy is concerned bout what could happen. It’s not like it happens all the time but close to 40% of the time something abnormal happens.

Then came the week of the concert. I’d talked to the Pastor up there. Everyone was excited to have us come up. However jimmies van started acting up. It began to just stall out for no apparent reason. It got to the point by Saturday it was stalling a lot. It was electrical but we had no idea exactly what it was. We had no idea how far the van would go on a road trip. At this time I had not learned we could pray for automobiles outside of traveling mercy’s. We decided to leave by noon giving us a few hours to set up and practice a little bit. We all meant at Bruce’s house at 9am to pray find out the directions basic logistics to pull this off. We had only been there ten minutes when Jackie yelled out for us to come in the kitchen. Seems the ladies were doing the dishes when a goblet just broke and her mom had a four inch very deep cut in the palm of her hand close to the thumb. It needed stitches but we had no time for that. We bandaged it up and prayed for it to stop bleeding. If it wouldn’t then we’d have to cancel. God answered our prayers. It stopped and never opened the whole weekend I know of. She never got stitches but it did heal over the next month.

We were on the road by noon. We hot I95 N and was gone. But within the first half hour the van started running very ruff and lost speed. Ten minutes later we are on the side of the road. We had to wait 15 minutes and it started like nothing was wrong. Unfortunately this became the norm for this trip. I see this as the enemy trying to prevent us from pulling this off. After the  third  time we sent the band ahead to set up what they could. Jimmie n I got there by 5. Unbelievably I walked into a hot mess. Seems the kids were so upset they were in no way going to play with Bruce. Worse I always knew Bruce wasn’t saved but knew everything bout salvation and one could not get to confirm his conversion experience, he had literally cursed out the Pastors wife as she was trying to explain where he could set up and the outlets ect. Bruce was having none of that. The Pastor isn’t happy either. I talk to the Pastor n give him my take on Bruce n the reason why we should still put on the show. He agreed and saw this as the enemy trying to derail what God put in motion.

I asked if he could talk to his wife and I’d talk to the kids and Bruce. Jimmies now so upset he doesn’t want to do the special effects. So I have one hour to get everyone calmed down and refocus on the opportunity we have in front us. Then get them set up and on stage. While the Pastor has to convince his wife to allow us to go forth. At this point she’s dead set on us leaving. While this is all being put in motion Bruce is running round like a crazy man screaming at the kids telling them what he thinks of them. So I got to deal with him also. I had learned this. God would give me the words if I asked. So I found a quiet place in the church building and prayed. One thing I’m sure of. The enemy is concerned about someone coming to Christ. After I pray……

I will leave you here. I will be gone for few days meanwhile please receive my gratitude I have for all you that dropped bye. Until I return GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at December 18, 2023 10:42 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    December 2, 2023 2:22 PM EST

INTERVENTION

SO THIS IS HOW IT ENDS  PART #2

AS I PULL AWAY FROM THE JOB IT IS ALSO RUSH HOUR. THEN AGAIN SEEMS IN S FL IT IS ALWAYS RUSH HOUR. I HAVE TO TRY AND NOT PASS OUT AS I I HOLD THE DRIVERS DOOR SHUT WITH MY RIGHT HAND WHILE STEERING WITH MY LEFT HAND. THE SEAT BELT WORKED IT KEPT ME IN THE SEAT. I THINK IT TOOK ME OVER AN HOUR TO GET HOME. SEEMS I HIT EVERY RED LIGHT. WITHOUT ANY WAY TO COOL OFF A FEW TIMES I WAS AWAKEN BY A HORN BLOWING BEHIND ME. THE VAN HAS WINDOWS ALL ROUND AND THE EQUIPMENT WAS MAKING IT EVEN HOTTER IN THE VAN. I KNOW I SHPULD TRY AND DRINK BUT I CAN NOT FIND MY WATHER AS VAN IS PACKED. THE GRASS IS BUILDING UP HEAT AS ITS WET FROM THE RAIN THE NIGHT BEFORE. SEVERAL TIMES I ALMOST RAN INTO THE GUY AHEAD OF ME AT A FRW STOP SIGNS.

I AM NOT REAL FAMILIAR WITH THIS ROUTE HOME. SO I AM OFTEN GETTING CAUGHT OFF GUARD WHEN PEOPLE STOP, WHAT SEEMS TO ME LATE. WHEN ACTUALLY IT WAS MY REFLEXES WERE SO SLOW AND HONESTLY I CAN NOT EVEN THINK. RIGHT NOW I AM JUST HEADING EAST. TWICE THE DOOR GOT SUCKED OPEN WHILE I WAS DRIVING. NOT SURE HOW IT HAPPENED I GUESS I WAS SO WEAK AND MY CONCENTRATION WAS NOT EVEN FUNCTIONING.

HONESTLY I REALLY EXPECTED TO HAVE A ACCIDENT BEFORE I MADE IT HOME. EVEN IF I MAKE IT HOME I AM NOT SURE I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO WALK INTO THE HOUSE. I AM SURE IT TOOK 15 MINUTES LONGER TO GET HOME MAINLY THE TRAFFIC WAS SO BAD. SO HOW TRULY ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

I JUST PARKED THE VAN ON THE MEDIUM IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE. I SAT THERE AGAIN SO  EXHAUSTED I KNEW I NEEDED TO GET INSIDE BUT DID NOT HAVE ANY AMBITION. I KNEW SITTING IN THE VAN WILL END UP SENDING ME TO THE ER. I DID NOT EVEN THINK TO ASK GOD TO INTERVENE ON MY BEHALF. I SUMMED EVERY ONCE OF STRENGTH I HAD AND MADE IT INSIDE. AS WAS MY HABIT WHEN I WOULD LEAVE THE HOUSE I TURN THE AC UP TO 85 TO SAVE MONEY.

AS I WALK INTO THE HOUSE I BARELY MAKE IT TO THE COUCH WHERE I SIMPLY PASS OUT AND WAKE UP ON THE LIVIN ROOM. I KNOW MY WIFE WONT BE HOME FOR THREE MORE HOURS. SO IM ALL ALONE. I TURN THE AC DOWN TO 65* THEN I MADE IT TO THE KITCHEN. I TRY AND DRINK BUT CAN NOT GET NUFF IN MY BODY BEFORE I GO INTO FULL SUN STROKE. I FREEZE BOTTLES INCASE OUR ELECTRICITY GOES OUT. THAN I WOULD HAVE ICE TO KEEP THINGS COLD. I GRABBED ALL TEN BOTTLES PLUS A ICE BAG AND TO HOT WATER BAGS I FROZE. I CURLED UP ON THE COUCH AGAIN AND PACKE ALL THE ICE ON MY HEART MY NECK AND WRIST PLUS BACK OF NECK. I HAVE TO COOL MY BODY DOWN FAST. I BLACKED OUT ONLY TO BE AWAKE BY MY WIFE THREE HOURS LATER. ALL THE ICE HAD MELTED. I WAS STILL NOT SWEATING AND HAD A HEADACHE. KAREN MAKES SURE TO PUMP ME FULL OVER GATORADE AND WATHER. I PASSED OUT AGAIN AND DID NOT WAKE UP TILL ALMOST NINE PM THE NEXT EVENING. KAREN HAD TRIED TO GET ME TO GO TO ER.A FEW TIMES. BUT IM HAVING NONE OF THAT. I KNOW THEY WILL KEEP ME FOR FEW DAYS. IT STILL TOOK ANOTHER THREE DAYS TO HYDRATE MYSELF AND GAIN THE TEN POUNDS I LOST OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS.

THE REALITY GOD WAS TRULY MY PILOT I WAS JUST THE PASSENGER. ONE AGAIN GOD STEPPED IN AND KEPT ME ALIVE TILL SOMEONE CAME HOME AS IN THE FIRST EVENT 35 YEARS EARLIER. I STILL HAVE A FEW DAYS WHEN I OVER DO IT BUT I ONLY REALIZE IT THE NEXT DAY. THERE WERE MANY TIMES I COULD HAVE BEEN CALLED HOME. APPARENTLY GOD STILL HAD THINGS FOR ME TO DO. NOW LOOKING BACK I ABSOLUTELY KNOW GOD HAD PLANS FOR ME TO JOIN HIM IN KINGDOM BUILDING.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY. I REALIZE I HAVE  TWO MORE OPEN POSTS. I WILL GET BACK TO THEM SOON IDK WHAT MY NEXT POST WILL BE NOR WHEN. I HOPE WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK. I HOPE YOU ENJOY TODAYS NARRATIVE. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS PAGE. AS ALWAYS. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    December 8, 2023 7:55 PM EST

INTERVENTION

THAT WAS CLOSE

PART NUMBER 1 

This story is about the early days of the drug world. This should have been a warning sign, actually it was I just wasn’t looking or at least I put my spin on it. At this point I had moved up to dealing  in 1/4-1/2 lbs a week. So I was making money just not the big league yet. However that the direction I was moving. My connect was not able to meet my needs when I needed him. So I looked in other places. I had a friend of Ed my best friend his name was Hunky. Hunky stops by to see me and showed me some killer weed. I wanted to get me a 1/2 lb of this. He says no problem. I learned over time that when someone says NP. There was going to be trouble. Yet this is early in my learning curve. Besides I needed product. So I make arrangements to drive up to see him. I lived in Bennet Corners. He lived is Seneca Falls. That was a hour away. I really didn’t like to drive that distance with product.

Saturday comes and  my wife at the time loaded up the car n we headed out to meet Hunky. We get there and of course he didn’t have the product in hand. I’m not happy but it is what we do in this world. You have to wait. I wanted to be in the position where I didn’t have to wait nor any of my peeps that benefited from my enterprise.  After four hours his connect showed and did what they do. I am not there. Professional Courteously

Now it’s our time heres another thing that is upsetting for it happens a lot. Hunky couldn’t get the product I wanted. What he had for me was way below my an average weed. An no where close to my top shelf. Needless to say we came to agreement. I couldn’t drive an hour back home without something as I had peeps, and I don’t have my peeps wait. It was around 7pm. We finally leave About half mile from his house was a major intersection we needed to take.

So here’s where it gets seriously complicated quickly. We stopped and I wanted to try this new weed. It’s dark now as we are in mid October  Remember that as it will come in useful. After we smoke the weed in my pipe. Always been pipe guy. Never could role and a doobie burns to fast. This stretch of Rt 5 has a really cool valley. It was fun to get a good run down the hill into a two mile strip of road before you go up the other side. Idk wat I was thinking but I had just tricked out my 73 Dodge Charger. It was now built for speed. So I put it to the floor By the time we hit the flat stretch I was already going over 100 and climbing. It was then I saw lights from a car from the top  of the hill I had just came down. I saw it was going pretty fast. In my mind I thought it could be a police car. So I begin to slow down but by then the police hit the lights. I’m still driving over 75. I have a bigger problem The car smells like weed and is full of smoke.  There’s no way I can afford to have him put his head in my car. So we put the widows down and I blast the heat and slow down but really take more time then I should. This is a gamble. I could very likely get the officer ticked off. That’s never good. Then again I could get busted. BY the time I get pulled over I do something I know will upset the police officer. I get out of the. car and walk to the back of my car.

I’m told to not move. But I go back to the window on my side and tell my wife to put the package in her purse. Then go back to the rear of my car. That’s when two police get out and approach me and proceed to read me the riot act. Then tell me to stay there and officer two goes up to the passenger side and looks in with his flashlight. We always brought my wife’s dog. He was a  small  Snouzer He was cute and was always a person dog. So when he gets close to the window our dog pops his head out the window  That was nuff to distract him. However my guy is still a bit upset. He tells me he had clocked me at over 80 that was 30 mph over the limit and will be considered reckless driving. I could loose my freedom for a year. He tells me they were parked at the intersection we were smoking at. They had to see the lighter flash several times, and now I’m standing in front of a  guy that isn’t happy with me. He asks why I was going so fast. I told him I was trying to get home by 8 to watch the Yankees play in the playoffs. Also I told him my car was running hot and I was trying to push air through the system to cool off the engine Funny thing most don’t know even those who have a  Mopar, that if you put the key in and start to turn on the engine but don’t start it. The engine needle would always  rise to the overheating side. Good for me he was a Yankee fan and we started talking bout baseball. I then walked him over to the car and turned the key. The needle did exactly what it supposed to do. He and his partner walk me back to the car. The lead officer tells me he will run my tag. If it came back clean he would let me go as he didn’t report the pullover yet. So after three four minutes he returns and tells me we can go. He then kidding with me says don’t speed. Then told me he would be pulling for the Yankees. Idk how but they never smelled the weed in the car. If they would have looked into the car they’d seen the baggie popping out of my wife’s purse. Thank you Nickie ( our Smouzer) for his part in the coverup. I get back in and looked at my wife and laughed at our dumb luck. As I look back it was GOD. So as they turn around as we were in a different county Actually we were less then a quarter mile from our county. If I’d made it there it’s likely they would have let us go without a chase. I tell my wife we may as well put on some Pink Floyd in the cassette player and smoke a little more ,you know to kinda celebrate.

Great story rite but there is a part two. Spoiler alert I’m still here but my run in with the law isn’t over. So I will leave you here. On our way home and now running low on gas   I hope to see you back. I want to thank all o you that keep coming back. I’m am absolutely blown away the commitment of you all. Until I return. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at December 18, 2023 10:33 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    December 12, 2023 8:41 AM EST

INTERVENTION

I LIVE RIGHT THERE PART #2

As the officer approached my truck he stopped at the cars ahead of me. I did notice a few people standing by their vehicles, and he was stopping to talk to people. So I took the risk. It came down to which was most risky. Let him get to my truck and find what’s in it and well I’d probably be writing this from prison or get out and meet him half way and try to be engaging as possible. Yet in the back of my mind I know I’ve very little gas. As I get out of the truck the person behind me, also got out of their car. I decided to team up. I turned and waited for the gentleman to walk towards my truck. we both were going to ask the same question what was going on in the valley. The police officer was talking to the couple in the car just ahead of my truck. The two of us walked up to the police officer and asked what had happened. We were told that a gentleman had lost control of his motorcycle and hit a tree subsequently killing him. I asked the police officer would there be anyway that I could drive down to get to my house. He comment theres nobody’s going down this road for quite some time. I told him I live right there. he looked at the house and looked at me and said you’re not gonna get to your place by going down this road. Obviously, he’s familiar with the area he tells me to turn around go back and drive Skaneateles to get to my house the back way. I know this will take close to a half an hour to do and I will be out of gas in 10 minutes. However I know at the bottom of the valley there is another road that dumps into my main road where the accident happened. I take that route still concerned about the gas situation. I get to the road that will allow me to get on the main drag which will allow me to get home. I’m literally one minute drive from my house. I’m stopped at the stop sign I noticed that there are two police cars that are blocking  the entrance to the road. Once again I get out and approach the police officers and ask them is there any possibility for me to get through and just drive right over there to my house, both of their answer were no. The accident is unfortunate as it is is up the road and would have no effect in me getting to my house. Apparently this upset them a little bit more and they told me that I would not be able to stay there either I was told move your truck, or get it towed. Moving my truck was a good option getting it towed on the bottom of my list. Then I get a brainstorm I pointed to my house, which was no more than 200 yards away. There was a short small field, a railroad track and then I could reach my dead end Road from the bottom. I don’t know if this is a good idea or not but I have to try. I asked the police officer, Is it possible for me to go, off-road and drive across the field to get to my house. He looks at me and says if you think you can get your truck across that field to your house go ahead. I was a little reluctant. It seemed pretty easy for him to give me that permission, as I thought about it, I was wondering if I was getting set up as I would have to cross railroad tracks. I’m not sure if that’s a federal thing or a state thing. However, it is not a place that you are able to cross like you were a normal railroad crossing. Another words would be crossing these railroad tracks  illegally. Do you see where I’m going with this? At this point, I have no other option. I have to hope that it is not a set up and he doesn’t know or doesn’t care about the logistics by law of crossing those tracks there. I put it in four-wheel-drive low and I pull off the side of the road as I do, the officer says if you get stuck, we will tow your truck out and impound it.  I really had no other option. I just had to make sure I didn’t get stuck. I put it into gear and drive across the field get across the railroad tracks to my road and finally get to my house. I must say I was quite relieved that nobody did not receive a ticket or get arrested for crossing over these tracks. Honestly, the rush that I got from getting home was far better than getting high.

Once again, as I look back, I thought I was pretty lucky. Now I realize got it intervened. The more of these experiences I share with you the more I realize and understand because of the things that are happening in my life and the Ministries that I’m involved in today GOD stepped in not to condone my life style but to keep me from having a record that would have prevented me from so many opportunities to serve in the KINGDOM.

This is the conclusion of this close call there will be be others later. As always I do appreciate you stopping in and reading my experiences. You are awesome. Until I return. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at December 12, 2023 9:03 AM EST
    • 446 posts
    December 19, 2023 7:02 PM EST

INTERVENTION

MS MARGET

PART NUMBER 1

Ms Margret was a very special woman of GOD. I actually believe she may have  even been a prophetess. She belonged to the Baptist Church where I meant my future wife Karen. I did not know till  years later that she had a special relationship with our LORD. She would prove that when things were not going like I’d hoped. I didn’t know it but GOD had told her Karen n I belong together. I know HE told both of us we were meant to be.

So after Karen and I did this which door is she using today. When I first was made aware that Karen was to be my wife I’d mentioned that to her. To my surprise she decided to play musical doors. Karen was playing little hard to get by using one of seven doors she could use to through me off her sent. I finally figured the only way to meet her and talk was for me to find out where her mom parked the car. One Sunday I got there early and parked in the back till I saw her car as they parked for Sunday School. So I then park my car next to hers. I know what you’re thinking. STAKER. When the services ended I went quickly to my car and waited on her. When she gets to the car I’m waiting and spend time to talk. For the sake of time I’ll move forward.

When Karen and I finally got together everyone I the church was all in favor of us being together. Well we found once it came to pass no one actually liked it. Several tried to sabotage our relationship others just didn’t have anything to do with us. That is all but Ms Margret. She had told me once we starting dating that GOD had told her we would be married one day   After two years Karen made a career change. Therefore she changed schools She went to school in a place called Graceville. It was a quaint little town. Kinda through back to the 60’s. The evening news big story was Ms Lakes chickens had got out and were in the Main Street going through town. People actually left there doors unlocked at night.

One thing I had told Karen is to be careful and guard her heart. I had to explain to her how easy it would be to forget what GOD has told her. Few things working against me. Karen had never been on her own especially when it came to school. She’s a very good athlete and never would be happy to play young women in any sports. Karen was good nuff to play against men. Also she’d be with young men her own age and being in class with them she’d build bounds however don’t let your emotions take over when it comes to the boys she would be with.  Then sent her off to school. I’d call her every Friday night. Then came that night. The one where you know the voice you’re talking to isn’t telling you what is really going on. It’s the let’s be friends conversation coming. It did but worse she had said she had meant the real guy GOD wanted her to be with.  I was devastated.

When I came to church that Sunday Ms Margret asked me to sit with her. I had no one else to sit with  As most were all happy we were broke up. Durning the service Ms Margret told me not to worry. Karen will be your wife. Then gave me standing invitation to sit with her every Sunday. I had done FRW things to get Karen’s attention. It did work. I had to make her realty my realty but convinced her that her realty was mine. She always depended on me to take her back if things didn’t work out. However now she’s not as sure. Meanwhile several times when I was bout to give up from out of the blue Ms Margret with out failure would call me and tell me what I was thinking.  This is why I saw her as a  prophetess. Over the next four five months I’d go to church and sit with her Often I’d be asking how does she know. She would just smile but never tell me I know now that she had a deep meaningful relationship with/in / through our LORD. I have to admit that smile made me stay the course. It’s like the Cheshire Cat thing.

Then spring break came. Usually Karen would stay up there and do ministry working with kids in the small ministry she found. No one was more surprised to see her yet my heart was racing. I knew if I just talked to her I could make things rite. It was a Tradition in the church to get up and greet each other. As the music started playing I began to get up when Ms Margret touched my hand and tapped the seat next to her. I looked at her then Karen who sat three rows in front of us then back to Ms Margret and sat down. I didn’t get a chance to ask before she said. Daryl she doesn’t know if you have given up on her. If you run to her. Nothing you would say will have the impact you desire. Also if you run to her she will continue to do the same thing over and over. It made sense. She said she will come to you not you her. When she does then the ball is yours. Listen to her but do not ask a thing of her. Sure enough just before the music ended she walked back to me. I stood up and she reached in to hug me but I shook her hand instead.

This is where I will stop. Spoiler alert I get the girl. But this isn’t bout me it bout Ms Margret. Idk exactly when I will return. Hopefully within the next few weeks. Until I get back I once again want to thank you for your faithfulness in making this ole preachers day by coming back over n over. Until then. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at December 19, 2023 7:03 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    December 27, 2023 1:28 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

ART

This will be hard for me to share  However it’s important to show te many ways GOD works  So it’s a good but sad news then it goes to bad news  Then it would turn out great news very bad news it ends with sad but good news  

I am sure that was bit confusing to say the least. So it’s best to remember Dorthy n Toto in the Wizard of Oz  let’s start at the beginning  It was April of 08  My dad had very suddenly past that was horribly hard sad for me  I had to do his funeral down here in S Fl  Yet he was saved so tat was a relief to me  I had to do his funeral in upstate NY  mom and I were driving up to Syracuse when I got a call from my cousin Steve( the one when I was in the boat on the river) he informs me his wife past away  I’d shared with her the message of salvation however at the time she isn’t ask to the LORD for salvation I’m hoping she had remembered the prayer. Now I have two funerals in two days Steve’s wife name was Max  Art was her son  

I knew Art for many years  He was dating my best friends Ed’s sister Debbie  We would party together on occasion as Debbie was not a fan of partying  I was already moving toward becoming a major distributor  Art was a few years ahead of Ed and I in school  Art was an avid outdoor guy He and I used to take his boat out and fish mostly waiting for fish  That was no problem as we partied n listen to tunes  He was pretty connected to many different topics We would often spend hours on the topic of life even GOD   Yet at that time I was so far away from GOD I couldn’t begin to explain salvation to him as I can now  I’ve learned now my gifts and tap into them a lot. We had another thing in common we both married the same day Ed was my best man he gave his sister away earlier in the day  

Many years had past probably 15 years since I’d last talked to Art  So on this Friday I had to do the funeral  So here’s the good news  Art actually responded to the Gospel Debbie was convicted however she did not tell me she responded to the calling  Art found  me after the service and told me he’d asked Jesus into his heart  I would never see Art again  It was 08  

The next day I did my dad’s funeral  That was gratifying yet terribly sad. It took me 11 years to finally overcome the depression I incurred after dad past  We had to go back to S Fl while on our way we got a call my cousin died in a car accident  I’d just lost 3 family members in 10 days  in 08 I lost 8 more people 7 family and one close friend. That was sad as my cousin wasn’t saved  

Many years past till 2022 I got a call from one of my friends in Syracuse, he told me Art and a friend of his both drowned while ice fishing  From all reports they struggled for five minutes but no one could get to them  So that was tragic as he left three kids behind  It was not horrible as Art went directly to heaven. Little history  my dad n Ed dad worked together that how Ed and I hooked up when we got to high school  Without that connection of our dads then I’d never meant Ed  Hence I’d never meant Art  So this wasn’t bout my INTERVENTION but me being ready to act upon what GOD shows me  I had to do my part to be ready for Arts INTERVENTION  My point Devine Appointments are only doable if both parts show up when they are supposed to  The one who especially has to be ready is us KINGDOM BUILDERS  

This ends this narrative I hope it inspires you  idk when I will be back  Busy time year  That said I’m grateful for your continuous support for this topic  until I return  GODSPEED Blessings One Love PD 

• 24 posts
    December 27, 2023 3:39 PM EST

Yes, divine appointments. Amen.

• 446 posts
    January 2, 2024 11:38 AM EST
    Lynn Brown said:

Yes, divine appointments. Amen.

The sad thing is most are not aware either by arrogance ignorance or choice don’t know that GOD has set up so many Devine Appointments. Then so many know of them but don’t recognize one when it shows. N still others don’t prepare themselves to give an answer to those people they were to make an impact on. They seem to think tats on Pastors. I being one know the amount of effort it takes to run a ministry. A persons DA is theirs not mine not yours not the Pastor. We are all given a gift that we should be using to make a difference to those GOD has chosen for each of us to touch in the Spiritual. Thank You for your always taking time to comment on my posts. Blessings my Dear Sister Lynn. One Love PD

• 446 posts
    January 2, 2024 3:48 PM EST

INTERVENTION

DO YOU NEED A TOW

THERE ARE TIMES I LOOK BACK AT MY OVER MY LIFE AND ASK MYSELF WHY DIDN’T GET POPPED. MOST OF THE TIME AT LEAST THE FIRST THREE YEARS, I RAN A VERY TIGHT SHIP TOOK NO CHANCES. I HAD ONLY 3 OF MY BUDDIES WHO RAN IN DIFFERENT CIRCLES.  SO IT MADE SINCE TO LET THEY KNEW OF EACH OTHER I WAS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR. I NEVER PUT THEM IN THE HOUSE THE SAME DAY. I CHECKED THE NEWS PAPER EVERY WEEK TO SEE THE POLICE ROLE, YOU KNOW WHO GOT WHAT WHO DID WHAT WHERE. IF I FOUND OUT ANY OF THEM HAD SOMEONE THAT CONNECTED THEM AND. WHAT WE WERE DOING TO MAKE MONEY. IT WOULD BE THE FORTH YEAR I BACKED OFF ON SOMETHINGS. ACTUALLY THERE WERE TIMES IT WAS A RUSH TO KNOW I WOULD HAVE $50,000/ 100,000 OF MONEY AND PRODUCT.

IF MY MATH IS RIGHT THATS. WHEN THE COCAINE COWBOYS SHOWED UP. YET IT DID NOT REALLY CATCH ME TILL THE FIFTH YEAR. BUT I FOUND DIFFERENT WAYS TO CATCH THAT RUSH. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES  MY BUDDY HAD JUST BROUGHT ACROSS THE COUNTRY THATS 3000 MILES. BILLY WOULD ONCE EVERY MONTH DO THIS COLLEGE TOWN TOUR MEANING HE/WE HAD SOMEONE WHO WAS RUNNING OUR PRODUCTS.  HE WOULD ALSO HIT THE THREE GROWERS WE HAD IN THE CENTRAL UPSTATE NEW YORK AREA. IT WAS NEVER A PROBLEM FOR ME AS I ALWAYS HAD ONE MONTH SUPPLY JUST IN CASE. THIS IS LATE SECOND YEAR RARLY THIRD YEAR. I HAD LEARNED A FEW THINGS (as opposed post I have *THAT WAS CLOSE.)   

IT WAS MED FEBRUARY IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING BOUT UPSTATE NY SYRACUSE AREA. THEN YOU KNOW WE AVERAGE 12 FEET OF SNOW. MOST OF WHICH COMES IN FEBRUARY. WE HAD JUST WENT THROUGH ONE OF THOSE 6” OF SNOW AND THE ROADS FROZE UNDER THE SNOW. BILLY WAS HALF WAY THROUGH HIS RUN AND HAD TO COME BACK AS MY PRODUCT FROM  MENDACETO COUNTY  CALIFORNIA WAS WHAT EVERY ONE WANTED. THURSDAY EVENING HE TELLS ME HE WANTS ME TO MEET HIM IN THE MORING AND BRING 20 LBS MORE. IT WAS ONLY FIFTEEN MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. I COULD HAVE HAD HIM COME TO ME, BUT I GOT THIS FOUR WHEEL DRIVE TRUCK I JUST LOVED TRYING TO GET STUCK I FIGURED IT WOULD BE FUN AND I MIGHT PICK UP A LIITLE FLOW BY PULLING SOMEONE OUT OF A DITCH.

I GET THE CALL AROUND 8:00am TO COME AND MEET HIM AT A VERY PUBLIC PLACE. AGAIN JUST FEW MONTHS EARLIER I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL. SO I PUT THE 10 LBS TOGETHER AND PUT THEM IN TWO BACK PACKS GOT MY PARTNER WHO ROAD SHOTGUN MY DOG LUCKY. YA I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING. BUT YOUR RIGHT. MY DOGS OR HER NAME WOULD BRING ME LUCK. YET I DID NOT SEE GOD IN THIS MESS SO I AM FUNCTIONING ON LUCK. AT LEAST IN MY MIND. INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEM IN THE TRUCK I THROW THEM IN THE BED AND THROW A CANVAS TARP OVER IT.

I PUT MY PINK FLOYD TAPE IN AND HEAD OUT TO MEET BILLY. SO HERES WHERE NOT THINKING IT THROUGH SHOULD HAVE BAD RESULTS. I COME ROUND A BEND AND SEE A STATE TROOPER CAR HAD JUST SLID OFF THE ROAD. NOW ANYONE WITH A PENNY OF CENTS WOULD HAVE KEPT MOVING.  ITS ALWAYS BEST WHEN YOU KNOW WHERE OFFICER FRIENDLY IS. IN THIS CASE HE CAN NOT MOVE, HES NO THREAT TO ME. BUT THAT NOT WHAT THIS 25 YEAR OLD DID. NO I PULL OVER AND ASK THE GUY DID HE NEED A TOW. HE WAS PROBABLY 30-35 AND SAID HE HAD JUST CALLED IT IN. THATS MY CUE TO DROP MIKE AND EXIT RIGHT. BUT NO THATS NOT ME TODAY. I TELL HIM DUDE I CAN SNATCH YOU OUT OF HERE IN FIVE MINUTES BEGINNING TO END. HE LOOKS AT ME AND THINKS BOUT IT. WHAT DO I SAY I GOT THE CHAIN YOU WOULD NEED TO HOOK IT TO YOUR CAR I WOULD HOOK IT UP TO MY TRUCK. HE LOOKS AND SAYS NP HE WOULD WAIT ON DISPATCH.

AT THIS POINT COMMON SENCE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCREAMING RUN FOREST RUN. MAYBE IT WAS BUT I HAVE COME THIS FAR I AM PLAYING THIS OUT. I PICK UP A CONVERSATION WITH HIM. I TELL HIM I ALWAYS TRY TO SUPPORT OUR POLICE THAT IS WHY I STOPPED.  THATS WHEN HE WALKS UP TO THE TRUCK AND WE START TALKING BASKET BALL. NEXT THING I REALIZE WE ARE BOTH ACROSS THE BED LEANING ON IT TALKING LIKE WE ARE OLE PALS.

NOW I AM NOT A DETECTIVE BUT AM PRETTY GOOD AT SEEING WHATS NOT RITE WITH THE PICTURE. REMEMBER LAST NIGHT WE HAD 6” OF SNOW. WHAT IS IN THE BACK OF THE BED $20,000 WORTH OF MATERIAL. THIS PRODUCT WAS EXTREMELY PUNGENT AND EVEN VACUUM TIGHT BAGS WOULD ALLOW THE SMELL TO GET THROUGH. SO I GOT THAT. BUT WORSE THE TARP IS THERE WHICH MAKES NO SENCE CUS THERES NO TIRE UNDER IT. YET THERE WAS VISIBLY SOMETHING UNDER IT. HE LOOKS AROUND THE BED BUT MISSED THAT THE TARP WAS NOT THERE OVER NIFHT ITS JUST BEEN TOSSED IN. NO SNOW ON IT NO ICE ON IT NO TIRE UNDER IT. IF HE DID THE MATH THERES A POSSIBILITY HE COULD HAVE ASKED. THAT WOULD MEAN HE FIGURED THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE PICTURE. HE NEVER ASKS. HOWEVER AFTER THAT FIRST RUSH OR TWO. I MADE A MANAGERIAL DECISION CUT THIS SHORT AND MOVE ON.  IT TOOK BOUT MINUTE TO GET OUT OF THAT ACT OF SOMEWHERE BETWEEN STUPIDITY AND INSANE.

AS I PULL AWAY I AM THINKING THAT WAS FUN BUT DUMB. IT GOES BACK TO. JUST CUS YOU CAN DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD. BUT I HAVE A DELIVERY TO MAKE. THATS ANOTHER STORY MAYBE ONE DAY

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT CONDONE MY BEHAVIOR BACK THEN. IT NEVER ENDS GOOD. THE GAME ALWAYS WINS. TO MANY VARIABLES THAT CAN NOT ALL BE ACCOUNTED FOR. N TILT GAME OVER YOU LOOSE. BUT THE GAME GOES ON . IN CLOSING THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BYE AND MAKING MY DAY. I ONLY HOPE IT GIVES YOU A LAUGH OR TWO.  UNTIL I RETURN. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    January 12, 2024 3:20 PM EST

INTERVENTION

ONE TRIP

BACK IN THE DAY. ACTUALLY WAY BACK IN THE DAY I HAD MENTIONED I WORKED ON GOLF COURSE.. ONE OF THE GUYS WHO WORKED WITH ME WAS TOM. TOM WAS INTO MOST OF THE SAME THINGS I WAS.. WE HAD WORKED TOGETHER SEVERAL YEARS AND BUILT UP A GOOD FRIENDSHIP. ONE THING WE BOTH LIKED WAS REAL CAMPING. NOT QUITE OFF GRID LIKE SELF SUSTAINING. YET WE DID NOT DO THE CAABIN THING WITH BATH ROOM AND FULL SHOWER.

WE LIKED TO PITCH A TENT GATHER YOUR FIRE WOOD. COOK YOUR FOOD OVER OPEN FIRE. PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING BUT SIT ROUND THE CAMPFIRE SINGING KUMBIA   YET DID LIKE TO STAY UP KEEPING THE FIRE GOING AND ENJOY THE NATURE.

WHERE WE LIVED IN UPSTATE NEW YORK WE HAVE THE ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS.  IFYOU WANTED TO RUFF IT THATS WHERE YOU WOULD GO. ACTUALLY IF YOU REALLY WANTED THE WHOLE CAMPING EXPERIENCE YOU WOULD GO TO STILL WATER  RESERVOIR   UP THERE WAS A LAKE 21 MILES LONG TWO MILES AT ITS WIDEST.  WE HAD BEEN PLANNING ON GOING FOR TWO YEARS. WE FINALLY WORKED OUT THE LOGISTICS FOR US TO BOTH HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND OFF.

SO WE LOAD EVERYTHING UP AND OUR GIRLS AND CANOE  AND HEADED OUT TO PARTS UNKOWN. WE GOT THERE FRIDAY AFTERNOON. THE PLACE WE WERE GOING TO CAMP WAS A ISLAND 7 MILES OUT. SO TOM AND I LOAD ALL THE CAMPING EQUIPMENT AND FOOD AND CANOED OUT AND LEFT THE GIRLS THERE. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO TAKE EVERYTHING AND ALL US N MY WIFES DOG /FIRST WIFE)   IT TOOK HALF HOUR OUT THE BACK.

WE GOT THERE SET UP GOT THE FIRE GOING AND PUT SOME TUNES ON AND JUST CHILLED. OUT AFTER DINNER. SATURDAY WAS JUST PICTURE PERFECT DAY. LIKE A HALLMARK CARD DAY. WE HUNG OUT ON OUR PRIVATE LITTLE ISLAND. IT WAS JUST A AWESOME DAY. ONE THING BOUT SYRACUSE N UPSTATE THE WEATHER IS NOTORIOUS FOR DOING ITS OWN THING. AS WE HIT THE RACK ROUND 3AM IT STARTED GETTING OVER CAST. SUNDAY WE WOKE UP TO LIGHT RAIN. BUT WE STILL MACE THE BEST OF IT. HECK THATS WHAT CAMPING IS. MAN VS NATURE.  OK SO MAYBE THATS A BRIDGE TO FAR. BUT BY NOON IT STARTED RAINING PRETTY HARD. SUNDAY EVENTUALLY BECAME A WASH OUT. WE STILL HAD MONDAY AND HAD TO BE BACK TO WORK NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY.  MONDAY CAME AND IT WAS JUST POURING AND WASNT LOOKING LIKE THE SUN WAS SHOWING UP ANYTIME SOON.

AFTER BEING COOPED UP IN OUR TENTS A DAY N HALF IT GOT OLD. THEN EVERYTHING GOT SO WET. THERE WAS NOTHING DRY AND TRYING TO GET A FIRE GOING. WELL IT WASNT CAMPING ANYMORE IT WAS MORE LIKE EXILE. WE DECIDED LATE MONDAY WE WOULD JUST BET OUT OF THERE.

HERE IS THE BIG ELEPHANT ON THE ISLAND. IT TOOK TWO TRIPS TO GET EVERYTHING OUT THERE. THAT WAS WHEN IT WAS DRY. IT WOULD TAKE AT LEAST THREE TRIPS TO MAKE IT SAFELY, AS EVERYTHING WAS SATURATED. YET NOW WE HAVE A ALL DAY THUNDER N LIGHTING STORM.

SO TOM DECIDES WE ARE LOADING EVERYTHING IN THE CONOE INCLUDING THE GIRLS AND DOG. ONCE WE GOT IN A PUSHED OFF THE WATER WAS LITERALLY TWO INCHES FROM SWAMPING THE CANOE. I COULD SEE TROUBLE ON THE . HORIZON. FIRST NEITHER GIRL COULD SWIM. ALSO JUST ONE WRONG MOVE AND WE ARE ALL SWIMMING OR DROWNING. THE OTHER ISSUE IS IT WILL TAKE US CLOSE TO HOUR TO MAKE IT BACK. THAT WOULD ALMOST GUARANTEE WE WOULD STILL BE SWAMPED FROM THE TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR   PLUS WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS LAKE WITH AN ALUMINUM CONOE

AFTER 25 MINUTES WE TRIED TO OUT RUN THE STORM AND HEADED TOWARD THE EAST SIDE OF THE LAKE. THINKING WE COULD SKIRT THE STORM. ONLY TO RUN INTO EVEN MORE RAIN  AT THAT POINT WE JUST MADE FOR SHORE. WE PUT THE CONOE ON SHORE AND WALKED INTO THE WOODS. IM NOT LIKE LES STROUD BUT VERY QUICKLY REALIZED WE HAD ALREADY LOST SIGHT OF WHERE WE CAME IN.

I GOT EVERYONE TO STOP WALKING AND FIGURE OUT WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO. I DECIDED THAT WED WALK BACK TOWRD WHERE WE THOUGHT WE CAME FROM. HOWEVER WE WOULD WALK TILL WE COULD JUST SEE THE OTHER PERSON. THEN WALK TILL WE COULD SEE THE ONE BEHIND N THE ONE IN FRONT   THIS WOULD GIVE US 1/8 MILE. MORE THE WED NEED. MY IDEA WORKED WE COULD SEE THE BOAT. THEN EVERYONE STARTED GETTING CRANKY AND WANTED TO WALK INTO THE FOREST TILL WE BUMBED INTO THE ROAD. HIKE BACK TO THE TRUCK. DRIVE BACK TO WHERE WED COME OUT AND HIKE BACK IN. FIND OUR BOAT AND STUFF  HAUL THAT THROUGH. THE FORSET AND FIND THE TRUCK LOAD UP AND DRIVE HOME.  YA THAT SOUNDED LIKE A SOLID PLAN. WELL THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN EVERYONE IS STONED AND IS NOW MAKING MAJOR DECISIONS   

I PRETTY QUICKLY SAID WE VOTE AND IT HAS TO BE UNANIMOUS TO WALK TROUGH THE FOREST. I MADE IT CLEAR MY ANSWER WAS NO. SO EVERYONE BEING UPSET FROM BEING DRENCHED. NO ONE HAPPY. I JUST ASK GOD TO STOP THE RAIN LONG NUFF FOR US TO GET BACK TO HOME BASE  THAT WAS BOUT TWO MILES. NOW MIND YOU I NEVER REMOTELY THOUGHT GOD WAS HEARING A THING I SAID. YET IN TEN MINUTES IT SLOWED DOWN TO JUST A VERY LIGHT SPRINKLE.

IT WAS THEN I TOOK CONTROL AND GOT EVERYONE IN THE CONOE AND HEADED FOR SHORE. NOW THE WATER WAS ONLY INCH FROM SWAMPING US. BOTH THE GIRLS WERE PRETTY SCARED. I WAS AT BEST NERVOUS. I KNEW I COULD SWIM TO SHORE. I WASNT SURE I COULD SAVE ANYONE. SEEING GOD STEPPED IN WE DID MAKE IT BACK. HOWEVER IT TOOK US FIVE HOURS TO GET BACK. IT WAS GOOD THING IT WAS SUMMER AS IT STAYS LIGHT TILL 9PM. SOME WOULD SAY WE WERE LUCKY OTHERS FORTUNATE EVERYONE WOULD SAY DUMB. HOWEVER I KNOW NOW IT WAS A GOD THING. AS THERE WAS NO WAY ANYONE ELSE WOULD NOT HAVE SWAMPED THE BOAT. WHAT WOULD COME FROM THERE IDK.  TRAGEDY  POPS INTO MY HEAD. BUT IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN GOOD.

IF GOD WOULD NOT STEPPED IN I PROBABLY WOULD NOT BE WRITING THIS TODAY. YET IM HERE ONLY BYE THE GRACE OF GOD. IDK WHEN I WILL GET BACK. HOWEVER IM THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL STOPPING BY AND HANGING OUT HERE. UNTIL THEN. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at February 8, 2024 6:41 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    January 21, 2024 11:24 AM EST

INTERVENTION

SHEPHERD

A FEW DAYS AGO I WAS AS IS MY MORNING ROUTINE I GO DOWN TO THIS LITTLE BASKETBALL COURT FOR A FEW HOURS. IVE MEANT SOME REALLY COOL BUT WILDLY DIFFERENT AGES AND WALKS OF LIFE.  HOWEVER I USUALLY SPEND THE MAJORITY OF MY TIME CHASING ALL MY MISSED SHOTS.  I DO A LOT OF TALKING TO GOD. I REALLY HAVE TO PUT THIS IN A SPECIAL CATEGORY. I WOULD HAVE TO CALL IT PREPARATION.  ALTHOUGH ALL INTERVENTIONS ARE A TYPE OF PREPARATION, AS YOU ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND HOPEFULLY GOD.

AFTER SIX HOURS OF PICK UP GAMES I ENDED AS I BEGAN LAST MAN STANDING. I WAS AMAZED SEEMS ALL THIS TRAING IS BEGINNING TO SHOW ITS BENEFITS, I OUT LASTED 6 DIFFERENT GUYS ALL 30 AND UNDER . THEY ALL CAME AT DIFFERENT TIMES HENCE THE SIX HOURS. AS I WAS FINISHING UP WITH MY LAST FEW MINUTES OF SHOOTING, I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT I HAD SAID TO MY HEBREW FRIEND, HES IN HIS 80’S AND PLAYS LITTLE  PADDLE BALL. I ASK HIM MANY THINGS ON LIFE. HES SO PATIENT WITH ME. HE WILL EXPLAIN THINGS BY USING HIS LANGUAGE AND BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME. HE THINKS CHRISTIANITY IS GOOD FOR THE WORD. I CASUALLY ASKED HIM IF I TOLD HIM I WAS A PASTOR.  HE SAID NO BUT RESPECTFULLY SAID ITS AGOOD THING. I COULD TELL HE WAS TAKEN BACK BY IT. SO I HAD TO SPEAK TO HIM IN A LANGUAGE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND. GOD GAVE ME A WORD SO I CAME BACK A TOLD HIM. I  TOLD HIM IN OUR LANGUAGE A PSTOR IS A SHEPHERD. LIKE IN THE 23 PSALMS. THE GOOD SHEPHERD. HE IMMEDIATELY GOT IT AND SAID HE HAS SEEN THAT IN ME THE WAY I INTER REACT WITH OTHETS.

WE TALKED A MINUTE OR SO AND I WENT BACK TO CHASING MY MISSED SHOTS. WHILE I WAS TRYING TO HIT 3 SHOTS IN A ROW. THATS WHEN GOD CAME TO ME, HE TOLD ME HE HAD A ANSWER TO MY QUESTION I ASKED AS I PRAYED BEFORE I STARTED PLAYING MISS THE HOOP. I HAD ACTUALLY FORGOT AS THE WHOLE DAY WENT BY WITHOUT A PEEP,UNTIL THE LAST FEW MINUTES. HE SAID I WAS TRAINING YOU WHEN YOU WERE LIVING IN THE COUNTRY. I WAS EIGHT WHEN WE MOVED OUT IN THE HOUSE WE STILL HAVE UP THERE TODAY. IDK HOW IT HAPPENED BUT I FIND MYSELF NOW BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR CHICKENS. EVENTUALLY IT GREW TO ONE HORSE ONE COW TWO SERIOUSLY BIG PIGS A MULE.  I USED TO LAY ON HIS BACK AND FALL ASLEEP WHILE HE GRAZED ON THE GRASS. MULES HAVE FLAT WHICD BACKS. A FEW DUCKS FOUR GOATS N ONE SHEEP.

I LEARNED SO MANY THINGS THOSE FIRST TWO YEARS. IT MOST DEFINITELY MADE MY HEART SENSITIVE. I SAW MY FAVORITE BABY CHICKEN DROWNED IN THREE INCHES OF WATER. I LEARNED WHAT DEATH WAS. EACH ANIMAL HAD THEIR DISTINCT PERSONALITIES, AND CHARTER. THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON BUT THEY GOT ALONG WITH EACH OTHER. EACH ONE KNEW NOT ONLY THE VOICE BUT  THE  NAME I GAVE THEM. I HAD TO USE THEIR NAME OR I I COULD EXPECT SOME NONCOOPERATION   I SAW BIRTH OF MANY DIFFERENT ANIMALS. I ENJOYED MY TIME WITH ALL THEM. ALONG WITH MY TRUSTED DOG SPOT. K I DID NOT THINK THAT THROUGH.  THEY ALL SEEMED TO LOVE ME TOO. AT THIS STAGE IN MY LIFE I HAD NO IDEA WHAT A SHEPRD WAS NOR EVER HEARD OF A PASTOR. IT WOULD BE TWO YEARS BEFORE I MEANT A PASTOR. IT WOULD BE  SIX YEARS LATER BEFOTE I ASKED GOD WHAT I WOULD BE.  HIS ANSWER PASTOR (smother story) IT WAS NOT UNTIL I STARTED IN MINISTRY DID I LEARN WHAT A SHEPHERD WAS AND WHO THE GOOD SHEPHERD IS. I FOUND MYSELF., TRYING MY BEST TO PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE. I USED MANY OF THE SKILLS  I LEARNED WITH MY ANIMALS. THE FIRST WAS LOVE THEM. AFTER THAT EVERYTHING ELSE FOLLOWS. FAST FORWARD OR RETURN TO THE COURT I ABSOLUTELY GOT IT AT THAT POINT. I SEE MYSELF STILL USING THE SKILLS FROM WHAT GOD BREATHED INTO ME, NOT JUST AT THE PRISON MINISTRY BUT RIGHT HERE ON THIS COURT. AS NOW MANY KNOW ME AS PASTOR D. IT SEEMS TO ALLOW ME THE FREEDOM TO MOVE EFFET.EFFORTLESSLY. I AM ALSO AMAZED GOD STILL IS SHOWING ME THINGS I EXPERIENCED BUT DID NOT GRASP IT UNTIL LATER IN LIFE. EVEN TODAY AT MY AGE RITE HERE ON THE COURT.

THIS CONCLUDES THIS EXPERIENCE  AS ALWAYS I APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR DROPPING IN  IDK WHEN IWIL RETURN UNTILL THAN GODSPEED BLESSING ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at January 21, 2024 11:25 AM EST
    • 446 posts
    January 28, 2024 11:56 AM EST

INTERVENTION

WHAT IF THEY ARE NOT THERE

MAYNARD’S STORY

There are times when GOD uses us and you are never the same. Maynard was a long time friend of my parents. He became a good friend of mine. Our connection was first the Yankees, but also our love for softball. I meant him at a  game while playing softball for TAFT STREET BAPTIST CHURCH. He actually coached the woman’s team. He evidently liked the way I played the game.  I used not just my physical talent but played mind games with the other team. Also we both detested actually loathed loosing.  I actually hated loosing to the point of being a hot head.  Maynard was exactly the same as me when it came to loosing. I was asked by him to help coach the woman’s team for the church. It was a no brainer as my future wife was playing.  Pretty smart I thought. Eventually he joined the men’s team.

There were several times when I would get a chance to speak to him about salvation. He would in the beginning get agitated after a few minutes. However the longer he hung around the church the less resistent he became However  he would allow people speak to him bout Christ. It’s just when he would have to make a choice for Christ he’d opt out.

He came to my wedding and I preached that night. I could see he was convicted but when I gave the invitation he didn’t choose Christ.  Afterward I asked if he understood what was said. He said yes but didn’t think he was worthy. So over the next few months I had different times I was able to work share the Gospel while he was visiting our ministry. Every year I’d write a skit and the youth would preform for the congregation. After ward I would preach a message. We’d use these for our evangelist messages.

This particular Sunday I felt this was the last chance for my friend. I heard him say to my dad one time he wanted to be with his family in hell. So after the service was over and the invitation was given Maynard rejected again. It’s not my custom to take someone aside after a service that one rejects Christ. You never want to harden someone’s heart. Yet GOD told me to talk to him this time. So as we walked out of the back door to the parking lot and asked did he understand he needs Jesus to get in Heaven. He replied yes. I was kinda surprised he said yes.  So I asked why didn’t you choose to receive Christ. He said I rather be with my family in hell. I said if they are there they’d be saying listen to the  messenger .  He again said no I can’t believe I’d be happy if I was in Heaven and the were in hell.  I then remarked ( these are words beyond my pay scale plus knowledge)  I said what if they aren’t in hell, and are waiting for you Heaven.?  He totally stopped walking and turned pale. He said I never thought of that. Perhaps you should I said. Just that quick the switch went on. He right there right then said. What must I do to receive Christ. Pray with me and if you have faith you will be saved.

We prayed together afterwards he was like a whole different man. He ran to his wife a daughter that were Christians for years and have been praying for his salvation. He jumped into the whole service of the LORD. He kept growing in the LORD rite up till the day he died. He often would come to me and thanked me for sharing the Gospel with him.

You never know what GOD wants to do in someone’s life especially when he uses us. Then there are times that it’s such a wonderful things it changes you. This was one of those instances.

This  concludes my story about Maynard Story. Idk when I will get back here but I want to give thanks to all you for stopping in to read this post. Until then GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    February 8, 2024 6:42 PM EST

INTERVENTION

LOST AND FOUND 

THERE  ARE TIMES WHEN GOD STEPS IN AND ITS SUCH A SMALL THING WE TEND TO NOT RECOGNIZE GOD DID SOMETHING. ITS NOT THAT WE DO NOT THINK GOD IS INTO THE SMALL DETAILS OF OUR LIFE.  FOR SURLY WE ALL KNOW HES  ALL POWERFUL AND WANTS. THE BEST FOR HIS CHILDREN.  ITS JUST WE DIDNT SEE IT GRASP IT AT THAT MOMENT. THEN THERE ARE TIMES WE COULDN’T  SEE IT AS WE ARE OFTEN SO BUSY WITH LIFE, WE JUST DID NOT SEE THE ACTIVITY OF GOD. EVEN THROUGH WE LOVE THE GOD OF THE ACTIVITY.

SO THIS IS ONE OF THOSE REALLY SMALL THINGS. KINDA LIKE MY FIRST POST ON THE PENNY. A LITTLE BIGGER DEAL THEN THE PENNNY. YET MOST WOULD SEE IT AS TRIVIAL  EVEN INSIGNIFICANT   HOWEVER I REALIZED GOD INTERVENED BEFORE I NEEDED HIM. BEFORE I KNEW I NEEDED HIM TO STEP IN. THE WORD SAYS PHYSICAL EXERCISE  PROFIT LITTLE. I THINK GODS SAYING. IT WONT ADD THAT MUCH TIME TO YOUR PHYSICAL LIFE. BETTER TO FOCUS ON THE SPIRITUAL. WHICH IS KINDA BIBLICAL AS IF WE SEEK THE KINGDOM…. I WILL ADD ALL THESE THINGS TO YOU. MEANING HE CAN ADD TIME AS A BLESSING TO ONES TIME ON EARTH. HOWEVER I STILL WANT TO BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN. FOR THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN I CANNOT BE ACTIVE.

EVERY DAY I GO TO THIS LITTLE BASKET BALL COURT HAND BALL PARK. I GET THERE AND HONESTLY MOST OF THE TIME IM CHASING AFTER THE MISSED SHOT THEN MAKING SHOTS. SO YA I DO A LOT OF RUNNING DOWN THE BALL. I AM SBLE TO PLAY BASKETBALL GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY WITH TEENS UP TO MID AGE MEN AND AM COMPETITIVE   MOST IM THREE TIMES THERE AGE. MANY GOOD THINGS HAVE COME FROM THIS DAILY ROUTINE.  I WIIL BRING THEM UP ANOTHER TIME. THIS LAST WEK I GOT THERE LITTLE LATE SO HAD TO SHOOT AT THE OTHER END OF THE COURT. I ALWAYS CARRY MY BACK PAC WITH ME. I SET UP AT THE OTHER END. I  PUT MY BACK PAC DOWN BEHIND THE POLE  AND STARTED SHOOTING. IT WAS NOT LONG BEFORE ONE OF THE GUYS CLOSER TO MY AGE SHOWS UP AT MY END. WE PRACTICE FOR HALF HOUR. WHEN A FEW GUYS AT THE END I USUALLY PLAY AT ASK US IF WE WANT TO PLAY FOUR ON FOUR. SO I PICK UP MY BAG  AND CARRY TO THE OTHER END BUT SET IT ON THE SIDE OF THE COURT NOT BEHIND THE  POLE. AFTER A HOUR WE ALL GET DONE AND BEGIN TO BREAK UP AND HEAD HOME. I STAYED BEHIND TO SHOOT A LITTLE  MORE I WENT OVER TO THE SIDE LINE TO GET MY BAG AND CARRIED OVER TO THE POLL. AS USUAL MAKE A FEW THEN START THE CHASING THE BOUNCING BALL. ONE OF THOSE TIMES IT ENDED UP IN THE GRASS CLOSE TO WHERE I PUT MY BAG DOWN. WHENI GET THERE TO PICK THE BALL UP I SEE WHAT GOD HAD DONE. EITHER HE REPRODUCED MY KEYS AND I FOUND THEM OR I HAD PICKED UP MY BAG AND THE KEYS DROPPED OUT. HOWEVER IF ID NOT MISSED THE SHOT I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE OVER THERE. MEANING WHEN I WOULD HAVE LEFT. I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN WHERE IN THE PARK I DROPPED THEM. AS THE KEYS WERE CLOSE LIKE TEN OR SO FEET AWAY FROM THE SPOT MY BAG WAS. I LIKLY WALKED THAT WAY AND DROPPED THEM. EITHER WAY GOD FOUND MY KEYS FOR ME AND DIRECTED ME TO THEM LOMG BEFORE I WOULD HAVE NEEDED THEM.

SO THERE YOU GO. SOMETHING SO SMALL. HOWEVER I FORGOT TO MENTION I GOT NO OTHER SET. MEANING ID HAVE TO CALL A LOCK SMITH. THE LAST TIME I HAD THAT HAPPEN IT COST $175  JUST TO OPEN THE DOOR. I WOULD NEED HIM TO MAKE A KEY. SLIGHTLY MORE EXPENSIVE. SO THERE IS THAT BLESSING THAT WENT WITH THE FINDING THE KEYS.

IN THE FUTURE I WILL SHARE WITH YOU SOME AMAZING THINGS ARE GOING ON THERE AT THIS PARK. THAT IS ANOTHER DAY.

IDK WHEN IWILL BE BACK   HOWEVER I WANT TO SHOW MY GREAT APPRECIATION FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS IN STOPPING BY TO KEEP THIS TOPIC GOING. GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE

• 446 posts
    February 12, 2024 3:49 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

BRIAN 

INTERVENTION’S always have at least two components or beings. GOD is always the one constant.  The second is the person in most cases me (us). Yet as we have seen GOD often Interferes in one’s life in order to INTERVENE in someone else’s life. This shows the importance of remaining close to GOD and to know how HE reveals HIMSELF to us. ( SEE HEAR DREAMS THOUGHTS BIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES) are just few ways GODS downloading something into us. It comes down to Devine Appointments. If we are in step with our LORD  then THE GOD of the Activity will reveal the Activity HE wants us to join HIM. We meet our Devine Appointment. If we are out of step the Devine Appointment will be missed. When there’s a third party GOD will use us to be the vessel needed to INTERVENE on behalf of one such person. This for me predominantly happens quick. Being a Pastor a position still to this day I’m humbled to carry that position ( not title) HE has made if very relevant I’m an Evangelist. I knew I was called to be a Pastor. How do I know. Great question. I asked. Not thinking I’d get an answer. I did HE did. Told me I’d be a Pastor. The evangelist I had no clue.  As a Pastor he’s given me a Shepherd’s Heart. ( REFER TO POST * SHEPHERD *) therefore a burden for lost souls and lost sheep.

I had mentioned several times that I am trying to stay in shape. One thing I do is go to the basketball court in the mornings. I’ve meant many people there. Funny when  you drive bye it never looks busy. Yet it’s got way more traffic the I thought. One of these people is Brian. I had played a few pick up games with him the Saturday before ( 4 days ago) I have been blest to play competitively with guys from mid teens to forty years old. Brian is 32 like all us trying to stay healthy by eating good food and exercise, hence the court is where we meant. One thing I’ve asked GOD is to allow me to be the person used to bring the last lost soul to salvation and we get raptured out of here. This assures me I will ( and do) look for that one somebody for if I am not looking. I’m not in step with GOD and will miss the person. Here’s the thing there are times it may be Few  months in between those opportunities, so it’s important to stay diligent. If I am looking (GODS PREEMINENT WAY TO SPEAK TO ME IS BY SIGHT) I won’t miss it. It’s no different for me then any of us as we stay active in KINGDOM BUILDING The LORD will speak to us when where to use our Spiritual Gift in a way only each would know. Tuesday morning I get there at 8:00 I’m always the first there. Today Brian was there before me. I was praying with a Pastor I fellowship with in upstate NY. Brian saw me as I came in and continued to practice at the other end. After I got done talking with my buddy I started my routine. It wasn’t very long when Brian made his way over to my end. I get the guys n some girls hooked when I tell them to come over to my court and you shoot and I will rebound for you. Who doesn’t want to have to chance your missed shots. Meanwhile I get to know them my name and things they share with me. Eventually they get to know me as PD.

Now Brian and I work out for bout hour. Idk exactly what we did speak of however I’m pretty sure GOD was in there somewhere. Just before we finished up my Hebrew friend. I affectionately call Son of Abraham shows up I quickly move to greet him. Brian comes along. My friend Effriean ( likely misspelled) alway have a talk centered around GOD   So Brian got to hear that and was amazed a Christian n Hebrew could have such harmony of spirit. SAME GOD just we are now under GRACE not the LAW.  After our ten minute conversation Effriean went to play hand ball I went back with Brian to shoot little more.

After five minutes Brian says he’s got to dip. So we shake hands and vow to meet again. He hops on his bike and rides toward the gate. I thought he had gone only to see him riding back two minutes later. I figured he lost something as he rode up. He stops his bike and asks if I can pray for him. Instinctively I know what about to transpire on this public community court. I ask what do you need me to pray for.  He tells me he couldn’t sleep and came to park before sunrise and was asking GOD if He’s real show me a sign. Then he said I turned and you are here. As I rode away I felt you were the sign, and would know what I needed  So I came back. With tears in his eyes he says I’m  missing something. Could you pray for GOD to let me know what it is. I told him I not only know what you’re trying to ask about/for but I already know the answer. There’s a bench by the court. I took Brian over there and sat down and shared the Gospel with him. Right there on that green bench Brian received Christ as savior.

When I step back and contemplate everything that had to happen not just today Tuesday but in our lives that put Brian and I on that bench was more than my comprehension could begin to grasp. The reality that all the moving parts were there and despite of my strayed sheep years and GOD was in control of the game. This is why I always say ( made the shirt) GOD is my Pilot JESUS my Co Pilot. The Holy Spirit is my Navigator. Me I’m just the passenger. when they pull over I get out and do what MY LORD is showing me to do. I finish and get back in. I don’t want to drive I don’t want shotgun. I certainly don’t want to be Navigator. Put some FAITH in the equation and the KINGDOM gets added to.

This concludes today’s most recent literally experience I had with our LORD.  Thank You all for the awesome support you show to this forum. Idk how long I will be gone. However I will be back until then my prayer.

GODSPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at February 12, 2024 3:50 PM EST
    • 446 posts
    February 16, 2024 5:10 PM EST

INTERVENTION

THAT MAY BE TO MUCH

Once again, I’m going to take you back in time when I was in the drug world. Here’s the thing with drugs you never win drugs always does. This episode happened about 2 1/2 years before everything totally fell apart. However, all the parts were there For the destruction of what I had put my time and effort into for the last five years. Somehow I didn’t see all the signs. Predominantly because we had graduated to freebase rather than cocaine. Free base does this really amazing thing it opens up your adrenaline gland And dumps everything into your system. However, it doesn’t let your adrenaline back in at a normal pace. So the more you smoke the more in your system, the more things that can go wrong. By this time, three or four of us were actually designing our own type of bongs to be used for free base.

In my bedroom, I had a dresser that stood high enough that I could open the top drawer and put the pipe inside the drawer. That way I would not have to hold it. This was important because of my design of this particular long. It was a two stem bong. Which meant twice as much going in not really a good thing. Also, I would be using two torches at the same time. When you spend a few hours smoking through your bond, your stem gets a resin built up inside. If you know how to recover it. It is extremely potent. Also some of us had perfected the process of making freebase. When you cook this down to get freebase, a good cook can get it to go down one time and come back. A really good cook can take the cocaine and cook it down twice. This makes it twice as potent however, you lose, some of your weight. Another words if you started off with a gram and cooked it down twice, you would have close to a half a gram or less. If you were a Master Cook you could take the free base down for a third time it will totally disappear Through a cooling off process it comes back as oil on the bottom of your Pyrex tube.  You had to use a Pyrexx too because you have to change the temperature radically and real fast.

This particular night I was upset because they were too many people in my house. I had crazy Tony there. Trust me he was not right. Elaine who was I think with Tony but not as a couple. Not sure what the dynamics there were. However, Elaine was also hanging out with me. She would often do things just to get me upset I don’t know why I guess cause she  could. I had been smoking for most of the day, so by this time, it was extremely hard to get the euphoric feeling you have when you first start. The only way to change the dynamics is to make things stronger. I purposely did not feed my stems for the whole day, so by the time this whole thing happened they were full of resin. We called it, caviar because it was such a treat. I had decided to cook my freebase down to its third stage. I was able to retrieve that. I probably had a gram which is way too much to be trying to smoke at one time. I had done it once before and had passed out for 15 minutes, although I was aware everybody was there and I could hear them speaking. I was unable to respond to anybody. That’s what we called fun. I was able to retrieve probably 2/10 of a gram of the caviar. I put that together with what I had just cooked down to its most potent form. Elaine and Tony were sitting on my bed talking so I went over to the dresser and put everything together. Nobody was really paying much attention to what I was doing, I guess they had their own agenda. Somehow I was able to smoke everything that was in my bong. I kinda knew I made this hit stronger than I thought. So I pretty much knew I was going to be in trouble. Yet it didn’t stop me. I barely had finished inhaling and I was already hearing what we call the train. Everything gets so loaded it’s sounds like a train.and was also feeling the darkness coming in and I knew this wasn’t good.  I was able to turn both of the torches off, I turned and I was hoping to sit on the bed. No place to land. Both Tony and Elaine now were laying down on the bed watching TV. So I decided I would try to go to the living room. The living room was probably 15 steps from where I was. The couch on the other hand, which was on the other side of the living room, which closer to 35 feet away. I now realize I have to move fast as I am starting to blackout I got to the living room. I remember seeing the couch. Yet the last thing I remember was trying to dive on the couch. Didn’t work out very good. When I woke up, I was facedown on the floor with three people standing over me asking me was I ok?  Apparently I had been out for maybe a minute to a minute and a half. When I regain my consciousness, I was aware of my heart was pounding way too fast. I was able to get up and sit on the couch. I sat there for 10 minutes, hoping I was not going to die. After 10 minutes I was pretty much past the point of worry   My heart and breathing went down to pretty close to normal. I have no idea how close I was to overdosing but I’m thinking pretty close   Why didn’t I die. I always felt it was my athletic ability that kept me from dying. I know better now I absolutely know GOD stepped in and saved my physical life again.   I probably told you more than anyone needs to know about this life I lived. However it was my world. I ran it till I didn’t. Sadly idk when I crossed over that line. Not that it would have changed anything anyway. I’m here today only cause GOD wants me here. There’s no other explanation for still being alive today.

This concludes this dark side episode of my life. As always I never want anyone to think doing drugs is a winning hand. Thank you all for dropping by. I hope to be back soon. However life has its complications Until then. GODSPEED

ONE LOVE PD

• 446 posts
    February 25, 2024 4:45 AM EST

INTERVENTION

LEASBERG PART 2

One thing I  forgot to mention that the evening before we were to leave my future wife’s dad, one she only  recently  found as she never knew him. He was robbed and killed. However it was more like.murder and the robbery was a fringe benefit. I got the call at three in the morning and rushed over to be with her. At this point I’m not really wanting to leave but Karen says you got to go. There’s someone who needs salvation.

I left off with me now talking to the kids I know Jimmie won’t leave me here so I put him off and convince the kids that ministry can be.extremely hard at times. There will be people you don’t want to work with. Yet if it benefits the kingdom it’s worth all the suffering.  Also without them there’s no show no Family Of God No concert  No salvations. Jimmies not wanting to be round Bruce cus the way he treats the kids. I told him I got the kids covered. They are working on their mom. I convinced him that the kids would be comfortable with him and I there. So Jimmie is on board. The kids come back half hour before the show and mom is also in. The Pastor came and said his wife would not be part of the setting up of anything but would be on campus and pray. Lastly we all go to Bruce and I tell him we are all leaving because of his actions.

Of course this is a bluff and we played our ace.  If he calls us out we will fold. But if he believes me then  we would  have the wheel.  I also know Bruce has a huge ego and can’t pass up a showoff. So he agrees to apologize to the Pastor and his wife and promise not to say anything negative and  we would like to do the show. He didn’t take but a minute to agree.

The Pastor’s wife stayed behind the scenes and prayed. The show was about to start at 8:00 .  If things went well we would play till 9:00. At the end of the concert I would give a message. I approached  the Pastor  and asked if he’d pray with us before the show. Afterwards as we talked before going out for the show. He felt that we would have around 20/30 people. To me I figured with all the resistance we were meant with that in a crowd of only 20/30 someone would need CHRIST.

This was something I always wanted to do , but I remember going to concerts when the main band is done. The peeps tend to leave. So as I introduced the band and gave the back round bout them. I then told  the people that between sets I would give a short message while the band rests a few. That would keep them there if the band was good. When I gathered   everyone together along with the Pastor we  all took time and prayed for GOD to show up in a big way. Yet if only one were to come to CHRIST it would be worth all the circumstances / resistance we were meant with. When we came into the auditorium I looked up and there was over 150 people.

The band played their set of 50 minutes. Then I came up and spoke. I remember about 5 minutes before the LORD would give me direction on my close and  give the invitation. There was a young man who began I kinda focused on. He was in the isle and had his foot in the isle . I think  with his girlfriend and wasn’t really here for this. Idk what I said but he took his leg out of the isle and sat down. At the invitation he and I locked eyes. So my invitation although for everyone it was directed to him. At the last few minutes he stood up and came forward. He came up and told me he wanted to receive CHRIST  At that time I pray with him and he comes to CHRIST.

While I’m praying I sensed there were several others around me. Idk if they were leadership may be there to support his choice. To my surprise I looked up and at least 1/3 of the crowd was up front wanting to come to CHRIST. Fortunately I had trained both teens and Jimmie to lead someone to CHRIST the Pastor also was there and jumped in.

See here’s the thing none of us knew the amount of people up there in LEASBERG were planning on making it to the concert. Yet the enemy did and as you see he tried many ways and times to stop us from doing the concert.

I quickly divided the people into four or five and appointed each group to someone there. Later we would learn that over 40+ came to CHRIST.

The enemy wasn’t done with us yet.

We finally got all packed up at 12:12:30 and have 3 hour drive. The van kept breaking down yet more frequent and stayed off longer. I had to get back as I picked up our youth in our 18 passenger van In order to get all our kids was I’d have to leave by 6::00. The van broke down so many times we didn’t get home until 5am. Made for a long Sunday. There were other things that came to pass after the service. The LORD showed up in a whole new way to me. That’s a story for another time

As this time this concludes our trip to LEASBERG (FL) Thank You for your patience in waiting on this conclusion. Idk when I’ll be back but until then. GODSPEED Blessings One Love PD