Forums » Testimonies

INTERVENTION

• 459 posts
    October 13, 2022 10:33 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

MR SMITH 

This to some will maybe something they find a bridge to far. This is about what would be the second INTERVENTION with an Angle. We had left our first place where we had our Ministry to our first real building that could actually accommodate our congregation (mostly youth that we’d been working with) and what little we had in stereo system. We had been meeting there for few months. After a great turnout our first month, from a few parents but mostly people who knew me and who I was over the past 30 years. After another month we had dropped back down to my original (Inner Circle Youth/Leaders) and my Dad. I began to think I missed something. I don’t know was I supposed take that big step of FAITH to leave a paying job as youth pastor to start the Ministry Should I have not let the youth come with us. Heck I hadn’t yet married my.ISLAND GIRL yet we were three months out from that. Was I supposed to focus on starting a family. Nothing was going the way I thought (a common occurrence in Ministry) We all knew that we were where we were supposed to be according to the scriptures. We did everything possible to confirm we needed to leave and start something new. Yet I stand in front of my youth filled with doubt while telling them it’s gonna be ok. However because we were all so close they were sensing that I wasn’t my strong confident PD I don’t want them to loose FAITH in our LORD. So I then begin to question GOD if I’m where HE wanted me. But days turned into weeks and I’m left with more questions without answers. We had now lost two of our original youth group. I fast I recruit others to fast. Yet silence. Then one Wednesday evening as we pulled into our parking area in the back of the warehouse where our entrance was. Let me explain the layout as idk HOW TO DRAW PICTURES ON THIS FORMAT. (NOTE TO SELF GET HOLD OF PASTOR T). We were located in the middle of the block in the access roads we have down here running behind buildings but run in the middle of each block. Some E-W. Others N-S I know confusing. As we park and get out of the van I see a young couple maybe 30/35 walking toward us using the access road. I walked out to introduce myself as we like never have anyone cut through. This access road from the main roads look like a driveway. Hence no traffic also it didn’t help people that tried to find us. At the moment it didn’t hit me as he didn’t give me his name but was extremely friendly so I asked them in. He said yes she said no she would wait till he came out. We walk in and he stops looks around and says your doing a great thing here. I kinda dismiss it as anyone who sees a group of teens off the street n happen to be n church as not a great thing. Then he asked can I sign in your attendance book. Now this is where it gets strange/real and I’m seeing something (but it’s like out of body experience) I don’t recognize but do realize. The attendance book is ten feet away under five other spiral notebooks and one hymnal So how does he know we have one and he’s looking over at the one of three tables we had in the area that the book is on. I said to one of our youth to bring it over. He signs it and says he has to go. I asked him would you come back Sunday As we open the door I notice his (I thought was his wife) wasn’t standing outside. We stroll out to the access road. Literally 15 feet from the door and turn south and see his wife now half way down the next block. Meaning they are one block from each other n half block both south n east to get to Dixie Highway. The main two lane street where we were. He says to me if we are still here yes. I asked how long have you been here he said very recently. Then he reaches out to shake my hand and grasps it tighter then our first handshake kinda getting my attention and says. GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE’S HAPPY WITH YOU. As we depart I take three steps toward the door (there’s a extension from another connecting building 10 feet out from our building. Basically five feet from the center of the road. I stop and walk back to see them as I was concerned they being new in town could find themselves in the wrong neighborhood When I got back to the road I looked south and both were gone. This is impossible. I see this and wonder if what the Bible says can be true. Angles walk the earth. I’m thinking ya like that happens NOT. If so not to me. I go back in trying to wrap my mind round what just transpired and go into our youth service. At the end of the night we picked up all the books from the table where the sign in notebook was. When we got home I open the book to see what the gentleman’s name was. It read.  MR SMITH. I’m thinking pretty generic name. I’m still not getting it (I know pretty thick. You all had this covered when he didn’t give me his name) As the night rolls into the early morning I lay in bed not able to sleep. I prayed and asked about MR SMITH cause honestly there’s no explanation I can come up with. Yes that impossible thing I was visited by two Angle’s   Usually it takes awhile to get my answers and the one I really needed to hear well I hadn’t heard a peep Not this time even as I was uttering Lord tell me HE already stopped me and said YES. Astonished on many fronts (like I’m having a conversation with GOD) I ask why. HE allows that question. Then answers much like the scriptures (refer to 7 WAYS TO UNDERSTAND GOD) He asked WHY did you doubt. Then maybe looking back it was a statement. I told you what you would be at 13 remember  I showed you in your 3rd grade history book you were so upset about where your wife would come but you didn’t understand till now You asked for confirmation 2x.and I gave it to you 3x in the same day. The same day as your salvation. Do you remember Feb 14 Again looking back as I post this if they were questions or statements(. Either was appropriate I thought then they were questions)  Then when things didn’t turn out the way you thought. You never stop yo remember what you taught. TIMING. instead you asked me a question I’d answered many time beyond that 3x Feb 14 1997.( Hence the reference of history book) I instead had to send you one of my messenger to you. 

The conversation stopped just as quickly as it started. That’s when the HOLY SPIRIT came to minister to me as I wasn’t feeling SPIRITUALLY sick. Idk if there was any dialog certainly not as before Either way HE dried my tears as I drifted into my sleep. I would awake the next morning with a total different out look. Once I again surrender my heart soul mind n spirit to HIM The doors the miracles the impossible the 6000 souls reached in 20 years we were able to touch 19-21 countries without any missionary outside me. (Read Guatemala above post) prison ministry tv and radio shows   This is a cautionary tale. I don’t want you to think ministry is full of such things that bring happiness. For there’s much much more sadness sorrow even pain while in the service of the KING. N THE KINGDOM.  BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO COME AND VISIT US HERE. THANK YOU ALL. ONE LOVE PD

• 19 posts
    October 14, 2022 4:09 PM EDT

You are definitely doing a good thing and I think God wanted you to know that! Sometimes we don't fully understand the good (or the bad) we do until years later or maybe not even in this life. What you are doing could have a generational impact. Doing the best we can is how we change the world. So few people are doing it. Ok, maybe Jesus is the only one who actually did the best he could while he walked the earth. But we can try.

• 459 posts
    October 15, 2022 8:21 AM EDT

My dear sister friend Janet you are much too kind. However I truly do appreciate your sentiments. I don’t know about generational impact. I’ve heard it before. I try to hope that it is a generational generational thing, however I see myself much more is in the story of the little girl who was walking the beach one morning when she saw all the starfish washed up on shore. She was very Upset with what she knew would be a great loss of wife. So she begin to pick the starfish up and throw into the sea. I know you know the story when she was told it’s impossible she said I can make a difference in the starfish is on the watch that I can get to. I can’t get to them all. So that’s where I see myself as a person trying to make a difference in a few children one of the time hoping that I can put enough time in to them where they will at least have a relationship with our FATHER possibly pass this down to their children in their grandchildren  Now today take a different look at that story it would be generational. Most definitely no one is ever looked at it that way before it was always just a few star fish that she was able to save. Everybody thinks that’s where the story ends. It doesn’t as those starfish lived and in doing so they reproduce they passed their genes on. It becomes generational. The only thing that triggered that download about how I saw that story was you Janet. So ONCE AGAIN MY YOUNGER SISTER HAS/USES WISDOM BEYOND HER AGE TO CHANGE THE UNDERSTANDING OF A STORY USED FOR POSSIBLY FEW HUNDRED YEARS CONGRATULATIONS. Man was/am blest to have such a good friend n wonderful sister. I do hope you and others enjoy what they read. N I’m with you we who have posted do truly want our brothers n sisters to learn see what n where GOD INTERVENED in their lives and especially for them to be emboldened to post here. I can sadly see the end of this topic. However it was designed to go on for years. I mean we have hundreds of members. Most probably never see any of what is posted Yet all of us have sooooooooo many stories to tell of the things GOD did that it could go on for years. I know I have still likely a hundred things I know GOD INTERVENED that could take a year or so. But honestly who wants to come to a place where they see it open to all but one person is doing all the posts. In this case me. N I’m not special n don’t think people are going to be at the point where they can’t wait for my next post People likely are ready bored from hearing my lame stories. As much as I’d like to think that others come to read my stories. Again that wasn’t/isn’t what id hoped for. Sorry for the long ramblings of n ole man   Enjoy your day my. Beloved sister.  Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 15, 2022 10:29 AM EDT

INTERVENTION 

B~RARE

Blessings  to all who may read this post. I pray that GOD  has richly touched your lives in profound ways. My prayer for you is that joy becomes your constant companion peace becomes  true continuous playmate. This post will be shorter than most of my posts. I’m sure by now you are all quite bored by my long rambling stories of this ole man. However it will be something that I will probably comment on over the next few posts but again in smaller portions. Before I start I want to again thank  everybody who may stop and read this today or sometime during the week. I am truly blessed by so many who have come and visited this site. Thank you again for joining us here. As always feel free to comment or post something on your own. It is a total absolute non-judgment zone. I monitor this site everyday n so does Pastor T. So rest assured that we will not let anybody/not that anybody would say anything negative or derogatory towards anybody that will post on any of my forums. I know that to be the the truth also for all of the other topics that are on the testimonial site that Pastor T make sure everything is on the up and up. We should be extremely thankful for such a hard-working PASTOR  like we have.  

B~RARE is a behavior modification program that was created by me 10 years ago. Since then so many things have come to pass connected to this program within our school system over the past 10 years. This post is nowhere near as sensational as my last post. However in my life how I see my LORD I look for HIM in every aspect of my life and to see all the many many places that we take for granted that is actually our GOD at work.  These seemingly little things we just miss  THIS  all began with a question posed to the teachers by the principal at that time. The question posed was this “does anybody know anyone who can come in here and help us with our behavior program we have especially in the lower grades. My wife Karen told the principal my husband would be able to come in here and do something. The principal agreed to meet with me. We met we talked about the issues that they have within the school system. At the end she asked would you like to try to help solve our behavior problems we have? I told her that I would love to come in and work within the school system. She asked do you have a plan and how to fix this? I told her NO not until I see what it is I’m dealing with. See at this point I realize GOD is in this somewhere. So instinctively I know all I have to do is put myself in the place where HE wants me to be. At that time I knew that GOD will download everything he needs to in order for me to begin the process. I then told  her I will have a plan by next week. I guess I kinda of put GOD  on the spot there  Heck for HIM it’s just a thought n it comes to pass  WHEN I agreed to come into the school system I had only one request. And I was pretty sure that she was going to say no because of the fear of the separation of church and state. My request was I will become a volunteer connected to the school if and only if you allow me to come in as a PASTOR. Instantly she agrees to allow me to come in with that title. She also mentioned well heck all those kids need to have GOD anyway   When she mentioned that which I do not think she was actually comprehending exactly what she was saying and truly did not know who she was saying it to me. I told her you’re right they all need GOD and I know this much about how the system works, for 10 years earlier I had in my youth group trained 12 of our kids to become evangelist. I put them in the school with a directive. I told them to find the most obvious place that was in the middle of everything where everybody would have to see you  And you start a Bible study by yourself. I told them that you will draw all types of people toward you. I also promised them that all the ridicule that they would have to deal with what pail in comparison to what they would accomplish by the end of the year.(ANOTHER STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME)   I told her that I know I can’t bring up GOD however they could. She replied nonchalantly yes if they bring it up you can talk about it. I told her trust me if that door opens up I will kick it open and walk through and slam it behind me. I don’t know how she took that probably thought I was just blowing out hot air. So now I have two things in my toolbox that very few if any people or have had. One I am a volunteer who is allowed in the school system as a PASTOR, trust me that does not happen without GODS INTERVENTION  two  I was given the ability to talk to these children about our LORD  I also knew for many years of experience sharing the GOSPELS  how to ask the questions in such a way that they open up the door and I will walk right through it. I did not see that there would be any difference in this one. Again for another time I will share with you that just like when I was doing ministry outside of the school how HE allowed me to work with in the school. Actually I can add one more thing to my toolbox I guess this is number three I know for as in the life of the evangelist. These children needed salvation and I was going to be the one to bring it to them. When I volunteered at the school now as a PASTOR I would be working directly with my wife. I know there are men out there not here of course that would not really like to be working with their wife side-by-side especially in the school system.  Me on the other hand I saw this awesome I get to spend a whole day with my wife I get to come home with my wife she doesn’t have to tell me about her day for I’ve already seen it. All that’s left to do  fix dinner pray I summit things here and spend time watching tv n a considerable about of reading or submitting posts on  here or my fb page private Christian site JUST US  then head off to dream state. It took me one day to see the way to deal with their behavior problems. It would be pretty simple go back to the word of GOD and apply it here. What I didn’t have yet what is the name. Seeing that everybody had the same issues with their children and their behavior I needed to make sure that our children would become different than all of the others. So I had to give them a vision. I realize they had to be different to be proactive I needed the change them I saw being different as being rare. So be rare what is someone in the same category of thought as being radical. However you don’t stand up all of the washer first graders and try to radicalized them. What one has to do is change their heart your mindset, being rare would do that. However I had to come up with a way of using be rare to be the foundation of what we would build off of and accomplish. So I prayed about it and that very night Lord gave me   B~RARE  when I looked at it I just laughed. Even today when I tell people the name of the group/program people don’t pay any attention to the spelling. It’s an acronym B stands for behavior which we never really dealt with. However we knew if we could put in some biblical fundamental characteristics the behavior would change  hence RARE  now the first R is for responsibility. Biblical definition do the right thing for the right reasons to make a difference. A stood for accountability biblical definition say what you mean do what you say. Second R stands for respect  treat others like you want to be treated. E stands for education do the best you can to become the best student you can be. Now I had the whole picture. So three days after I had walked to her door I walked back in with the whole program detailed out for her. later that evening when my wife I got home she had mentioned to me that the principal had seen our program and told her call I don’t think your husband as a PASTOR will make any difference at all, he will be no different than the few other ones that I allowed on campus. They came in they made a big splash they left. My wife turned to her and said you do not know my husband.THAT WAS 10 YEARS AGO  Idk bout big splash but we are changing lives  

So here are the things that I believe show us GODS  hand upon all of us

1) I’m allowed to volunteer in the school system (I need approval from Broward School Board) 

2) I would be able to share the GOSPEL with any and all who open the door  

3) We by inspiration call B~RARE a program  ( this will become more relevant in other posts) 

4) Today I’m still a Pastor volunteer in the Broward School Board  

LASTLY Many of you that are connected to me is friends/in my mind brothers and sisters to this our ministry probably have seen my albums. Two of my albums are about. B~RARE and something we didn’t mention for it’s only just now beginning our 1st full year of. B~RARE 101. Our FAITH BASED AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM. So if anybody does read this actually belong to my small group of family is a extend a part of my larger family I would invite you to visit my home page and look at the two albums that I have going for pertaining to the programs There’s much more to come pertaining to this program we started within the school system. That one meeting with the principal by the way left last year and we have a new principal this year has opened up doors in my life that truly I would never have imagined to be even remotely possible as I am just a simple Preacher I’m just ordinary. Like all of us are special in GODS eyes but in the grand scheme we are just like everyone else. Yet GOD delights in taking somebody who is ordinary and makes them extraordinary. So I’m not surprised that I am ending up here,( future story )nor will I be surprised that HE will take me someplace else through the things that we have started in the school.   TO BE CONTINUED.   Blessings One Love PD 

• 19 posts
    October 16, 2022 10:58 AM EDT

Daryl, it is great what you are doing for kids, and we need more of it! The kids are having such a hard time right now! And who can blame them! They did not ask to be born into this mess! The least we can do is try to help them. They are ALL children of God, and so are we.

• 459 posts
    October 16, 2022 4:41 PM EDT

My Sister Janet. Your much to kind.  I’m thankful that there are people who get what I/we (My Wife KAREN) are accomplishing and pushing forth to see more breakthroughs created only by GODS. INTERVENTION. I will in box you to tell you where GOD through the B~RARE.PROGRAM has taken me Again keep the word PROGRAM in mind as over the next few weeks I’ll share posts that will bring you right up to the very present. Which will have changed because of things that only 4 days ago that happened will change the ending but introduce ALL us to the this journey together. As I promise you I’m seeing possibilities and potential i’ve never seen in all my day functioning as a full time PASTOR it will be exciting and I WILL NEED ALL WHOS EYES TOUCH THIS POST YOUR PRAYERS   Janet didn’t know she was giving me a prophetic word when she spoke of generational. Today where I saw it minutely I actually can see that opportunity of generational. Praise Your Name JESUS. Your so right Janet these children have been dealt a loosing hand. However with lots of LOVE comment prayers and a true introduction to CHRIST as Savior They have a real chance to overcome. I do this because I was a underdog No one thought I’d be anything. I had a horrible time in school do to a type of learning NY State for me school was like a penitentiary I did my time and got out. Know where I am today I don’t want any child to suffer that reality and of course they have it much worse. I had a playing hand. I had to make it a winning hand. I know GOD was part of it yet because of some serious deception that happened to me I wasn’t feeling The GOD Thing so it was me who made it winnable Only as far as school.  After school was where I made a left turn and got into some extremely serious things I should’ve. I had mentioned before about talking of my life durning those years as I was definitely not KINGDOM BUILDING. My problem is there were times I should’ve died could have die tried to die and GOD was there preventing from happening. So I’m struggling just if and if how do I put it out. I know there’s no one going to judge me. Everyone here has been so welcoming and very firm on LOVING each other I don’t want to glorify what I was doing while GLORIFYING the GOD who walked through the darkness to rescue me. Idk to me it a tight rope to traverse. I likely will share just how much GOD loved me while I was living that life style. I’m not sure what my next post will be. However B~RARE will be a continuous theme. I probably will post on something all of us has experienced if we’ve been in the kitchen. Until then. Blessings to everyone who I just bored for staying. Please do comeback. A very special thanks to my sister n good friend Janet for first her awesome last post (if you haven’t read it scroll up a few posts. It truly riveting) and her encouraging words for me. I’m off to the PRODIGAL SON. I’ll be posting there in next few day.  BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    October 18, 2022 10:18 AM EDT

INTERVENTION 

YEAH THIS IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT 

Blessings to all who may read this in the future. I will get back to the subject B~RARE in the very near future. However what I wanted to do today was share with you were GOD intervened on my n my wife’s behalf. I also will try my very best I promise not to write a great big long letter that I’m sure probably bores everyone who reads it. I will try to keep this shorter so that it may be easier to read. So this takes place in the kitchen. Now many of us are really good in the kitchen. Others not so good, others should not even be in the kitchen. I’m sure for those of us who are between not so good and shouldn’t be in the kitchen have at one time or another thought that we were a chef. Well this really doesn’t have anything to do with chef but it does have to do with cooking. My wife is from Jamaica so we often have Jamaican dishes. Recently I have learned how to make what they call dumplings. There are two ways to make them. One is by water, however I don’t know how to do that one yet. The other is by deep frying. I got the deep frying thing down pretty good spot. However this little story will tell you that maybe I don’t have it down as good as I should and quite possibly I should not be in the kitchen. Without any further fanfare let me tell you what it happened. To the best of my understanding. This was not the first time that we had made dumplings . I was making the dumplings at the counter my wife Karen was putting the dumplings into the oil. Just like we have done several times before. My wife was literally 1 foot from the pan that we were using, I was no more than 2 feet from this same pan.  We had already put several dumplings and everything seem to be going normal just like every other time we have done this. We were actually thinking that we had it going on. Yeah this time was going to be different. I don’t know how nor do I know why but all of the contents in the pan the oil the dumplings everything exploded out of the pan it went everywhere in the kitchen. Here is the miracle I was looking right at the pin when it blew up The oil splashed everywhere except it went all around me I didn’t even get touched with a drop. If you were to step away and look back you would be able to see where somebody was standing in this grease/oil was all over the place except for where I had been standing. My wife got three or four drops on her. One of them hit her eye but immediately whatever damage could’ve been done either was healed or just didn’t happen. She did have three or four drops on her skin which never heals and always leaves a terribly black mark wherever something like that would happen. Yet even she understood the miracle of not getting hit by any of that oil that came out of the pan I seriously know that she should’ve been covered with hot oil probably to the point where it will scarred her deeply and would needed to go to the hospital.  I’m sure that I was close enough to have the same thing happen but probably not as much as her. Again GOD shows up when you need HUM  at times when you don’t even have a chance to ask for his INTERVENTION. This happened about two weeks ago. Yesterday my wife came to me and showed me the marks  that were on her arm. Another miracle where the oil hit it actually burned her skin however as of yesterday the dark marks were gone and new skin is growing in. So we are both a few weeks older but we are still physically the same person.

I will be back very soon however I will probably pop over to one of my other posts I believe I’m going to go to 3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW. until then may the Lord open up the windows of heaven pour down everything you will need to be productive in the KINGDOM. Blessings. One. Love. PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 6, 2022 11:22 AM EST
    • 459 posts
    October 19, 2022 7:56 PM EDT

INTERVENTION  

HOW DID YOU DO THAT 

Many of us because of our age that I’ll be speaking of. Our youth   When we are young we are likely aware of GOD on that level HE speaks or Interacts with us at that time in our life. However as we grow older we often look back and can see where such occasions took place. When GOD INTERVENED on my behalf I absolutely knew it was supernatural but really didn’t understand the dynamics until much much later in life. 

I lived in upstate New York. Just outside of Syracuse in at the time was considered a village. I was in third grade not well churched at all. We prayed for our food and and said prayers before bed but that was it so the whole concept who and what. GOD was. It was February and the snow was piled up three feet or more high and it had been snowing most of the day. The roads were wet n icy. As we (me n several friends) were walking home doing WHAT BOYS DO  HORSE AROUND one block from home my friend Ronnie pushed me into the road/street Ok this was n the day of loafers ect. yes I had those leather strapped ones. I remember laughing as I was pushed in the street from a driveway that couldn’t be seen from the road because of the snow banks I remember falling in the middle of the road and tried to stand up but fell back down because the sole of those penny loafers. Still laughing as we all were at my attempts to get back on my feet. About the third try I heard a tractor n trailer blow it’s air hone. The truck was doing the speed limit 35 but it wasn’t going to stop anytime quickly. I looked up and knew I had enough time to barely make to the side if the road if and only if I could regain my footing At this point Ronnie n Earl not only heard the horn but can see the top of the truck coming toward me. I scramble to my feet only to fall again. Now on my hands and knees I look at my buddies and saw the scared look they had on their face Its not that I wasn’t scared but it was happing so fast but straggly slow. I think at times like that your senses are on hyperdrive. I didn’t seem to have time to have an emotion. So I don’t know these things to be a fact or in my case only factual .It’s a paradox as most people don’t make it and/or the age circumstances all factor in. Yet those who do make it through it unscathed have similar recall. As I turn quickly to the sound of the horn baring down on me I’m watching this truck coming and I know I will end (death I wasn’t aware of in any tangible way) It was happing so fast the driver was never going to be able to stop. In that very split second when panic sets in IT DIDN’T.  This is where everything slowed down to almost like a frame to frame viewing of a film My body is facing my tow friends but I’m looking into a brown and white box cub tractor and as quickly as the thought that I would end it DISAPPEARED. Likely because of my age I wouldn’t understand a sense of peace, but I knew it would be ok. In real time (by no means am I stating/saying that I was caught up into the Heavenly time zone) In that FRAME of time I knew I wasn’t alone ( I’d mentioned I’d seen and been in the presence but not seen Angels this wasn’t one that I recalled until a few days ago) The LORD sent an Angel to rescue me. In that frame I felt something lift me up but not touching me as if I was scooped up and tossed into the snowbank. At that NEXT frame I’m now hearing the horn as it passes I see the tail lights come on (I didn’t know them to be tail lights at the time) I’m back to real time My friends were used to me doing athletic things they couldn’t do. I get up seriously not appreciating the magnitude of the moment When Ronnie asks how did you do that. You looked like Super Boy (Ya he was big when I was a kid). I start walking to them laughing saying idk and what do we do WE ARE BOYS…….  Later that evening I was sitting on my bed when I pulled out this little two by two inch book my mom gave me a few weeks earlier. THE 12 WHO FOLLOWED JESUS. It has Two pages for each Apostle. I remember thinking back the night mom gave it to me (we had not yet been to any church yet) and after reading it I said kinda thinking if JESUS was real then HE’D need 12 men to follow HIM today. I spoke to JESUS and said I Want To Follow YOU. that was it I put the book in my little box in my dresser drawer, I wondered if my not ending had anything to do with my earnest desire to want to be with JESUS? That answer would come 6 years later When I personally took that step of FAITH and received JESUS as my SAVIOR. As I’d mentioned I’ve looked back in preparation for the Topic INTERVENTION and so realized HE’S real, and as my dear friend and sister Janet Sorensen says she sees HIM in the littlest of things over her life and know is a real focus on the LORD OF THE INFINITE but also the LORD OF THE FINITE pertaining to us. That’s what one of the things I was hoping people would see in prayed they would want to post such things understanding all things are GREAT in the. KINGDOM.  

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO TOOK YOUR TIME TO DROP IN   IT TRULY MEANS A LOT TO ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 19, 2022 10:04 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 21, 2022 3:40 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

B~RARE 101. 

This post will  be so much shorter than most, some of you may have a bit of a hard time seeing GOD within the circumstances that will be covered in this post.
     We had been getting things ready for the upcoming year with our 101 after school faith based extension of the  B~RARE in the school.  We had set the date for the last Friday in October. Our biggest problem was always going to be how would I introduce the program to all third fourth and fifth graders. If I was even able to that is if the teachers would allow me to go to their room and speak to their class, with everything that is going on this year as far as different curriculum that seems to be changing weekly. Add to that all the tests that the children are taking as well of all the prep work for those tests, that would basically put me in a position where it would take literally two weeks or more to get this accomplished. However for the past few years we have been working closely with our media specialist our music teacher in our gym teacher. They are actually part of the group of people that reward our children for doing what they’re supposed to do pertaining to the B~RARE Program in the school. (Again remember Program). 

I believe it was a bout a month ago while walking our class to the media specialist we have a few minutes to talk. I let her know what we were planning on doing, and was trying to slide things out there for her to see and hoping that she will come up with the same answer that I already had. I knew that if there was any way I could combine all the classes that come in to each specialist over a day that I would be able to get everything handled at one time instead of two or more weeks. Later on that day when we were walking when we bumped into Miss Hill who is the media specialist she told me I think we have a plan. Of course I was eager to hear what she had to say and she proceeded to tell me that she would talk to the gym teacher and the music teacher and see if maybe they would combine their classes with her classes. Well that was certainly a bit of a surprise only if you take GOD out of it. The next afternoon when we took our children to her class again she had already spoken to the other teachers and reported back to me   That they were willing and excited about allowing me to put all their classes in one place throughout the day. This would mean I would have about a half an hour with each class to promote the 101 after school program. I will tell you just  how creative some of these students were to navigate what I’ve put up for guidelines to get into the 101 program. By the end of the day I have talked to every class. We had just a little over 70 children sign up for the program. Anybody know beginning that we only had room for 20. So GOD  intervened on our behalf just to put the kids in one month. Then getting 70 children to sign up was huge. Again hey GOD thing.  We went through all the applications and we picked out our 20 children that would best fit the program. We sent out 20 permission slips we kept five on reserve understanding that some of them would probably not be able to come because of logistics. However by the end of the next week we had 18 permission slips turned in. So here is the breakdown of the children in 101 program. All three of our fourth graders now in fifth grade returned we have ond 4th grader, and here’s the really awesome thing we have ten 3rd graders. Most of which were never directly in our in school program yet were loosely connected to her and use that clause for their benefit to navigate the system to get in. Here is a prime example. I presented the opportunity to get in if you were taught by my wife directly which means you would have got the in school program talk to you. The other way to get it would be if one of your relatives had been taught by my wife. Lastly a teacher could recommend a child to us. Let me give you one example of how a third grader used my words taught by Miss Page or be connected to somebody my wife taught  She was connected to her brother that on a Saturday over the summer my wife tutored children. Her brother got put in my wife’s class and was taught by my wife nothing about the program but was working on his math. She saw the half an hour as her in. Technically she was absolutely right I never said the children had to be taught the program just that they had to be taught by my wife. I knew that would be a way for them to get around the system. What I didn’t know anybody creative enough to do that. I don’t know how need this third grader figured out how to get in but she’s bringing her sister who is the fourth grader and her brother who is in second grade, kind of a package deal there. Pretty much the rest of the children that signed up for the afterschool program were actually taught  by my wife virtually when COVID-19 hit. They were first graders at the time they are now third graders. Here’s the great thing about having so many third graders. We will have them for the next two years. Not only that our second graders who lit everything up and got everybody’s attention in 2nd grade will be moving to 3 rd grade. Where then they can become 101. Our 1st grade becomes 2nd. Ok so you can see the progression/addition here.   When I see that I see subtle movements of our LORDS hand. The one student that got in through the recommendation of her teacher, when we spoke to the teacher why she thought it would be a good idea. She remarked Daisy is a good student however her mother died or was killed a few weeks before and Daisy had shut down as far as talking to anyone. In order to get her in we would have to give her a permission slip. She was in the cafeteria at the time, going in there is almost like going into the lions den. They don’t want anybody in there with the kids unless you’re dropping them off or picking them up. So we knew that this could get us at least  Yelled at for coming in. As we approached the cafeteria we prayed together asking GOD’S providence. Just as we got to the door it opens who is standing there Daisy. When she saw me her whole demeanor changed a big smile came on your face Then she came over to me put her arms around me and was so thankful that she was going to be in 101. I don’t know maybe some of you will call that a coincidence a happenstance what it is it is a circumstance. Circumstances in our life is exactly one of the most prominent places that our LORD will be in our lives. Therefore I see Daisy opening up that door reacting the way she did is totally a GOD thing. Remember last year every child that was in the 101 program got saved. We are hoping praying that the same thing will happen this year. Definitely children will get saved through this program whether or not all of them well this year I don’t know what I do know is that they will be accountable. Throughout the past week children that I have never seen or at least recognized them are now running up to me all excited about the first meeting next Friday. As I look back over everything I see GOD hands on all things. I have said it before and I will say it again everyone likes to have GOD do the big splash things. So do I but what really excites me is when I see our LORD inter reactant I mean at a finite level. This is why when I started the whole INGERVENTION form I started out with the story of THE PENNY 
    Over the next few months I’ll update you periodically on both B~RARE PROGRAMS   I’ll also continue creating the two albums pertaining to both programs. 

Once again BLESSINGS to all who have come to read my boarding stories. Thank you for your support I won’t ask anyone to post as by now you have or you didn’t and likely won’t. However the opportunity is there. One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at October 23, 2022 4:50 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    October 23, 2022 8:08 AM EDT

INTERVENTION 

THAT WAS CLOSE

This is a narrative that took place many moons ago. This would be my first car accident (DISCLAIMER most of my accidents were not my fault ( It just looked like it was me) I was 16 because I took Driver Ed I got a special license. I could drive alone without parents or license adult in the car. This gave me tons of freedom for a 16 year old who was riding a bike for my public transportation. Actually my dad moved us in the country when I was 9 (he’d tell me 30 years later he moved cause in his eyes I was headed for trouble) So even the bike only got me so far but now I’m Going Mobile (old WHO song) 

I was 3 days from receiving my senior operators license allowing me greater freedom than one could have imagined 6 months earlier. I jumped in the car and headed to work (I was a Sanitary Engineer ok so I worked at the school as a custodian) The road I was on had a 55 mile speed limit. I was going at least that fast. As I came up over a very very small hill about 1/8 of a mile I saw a car pulling out from a driveway from our portable courthouse. As he pulled out left and was now heading in my direction. We both were heading to town ( if I have a accident I’d loose my new found freedom) as he pulled out in front of me there was no real way to slow down enough not to hit him. I know positively all us had over our years of driving someone pull out and one would have a close call. This is what was going on Maybe it was cause he saw my car (a bit tricked out) or he was just being a idiot/jerk It most definitely was the later. As approached him I started to pull out to go round him. There was a side road that tied into my road. This road was only 30-40 feet at most from the driveway. He had excess to that road from the other end of the driveway  It actually would put him on that road. So by deductive rational he was going to remain on the road and go into town Now I’m closing fast actually faster as I was upset he’d pull out putting both us in harms way. As I got within 20 feet of his back bumper in the passing lane he put his left blinker on as if he was going to turn up onto the side street. I now have limited choices. All them could end badly for me or both of us. I couldn’t hit the brakes to slow down enough not too hit him when he began to turn I could only try to pass him faster. We ran out of reai estate I was now just behind his door when he purposely surveyed toward my car as if he really was going to turn. Here’s the other thing when he pulled out he accelerated slowly. Meaning he could have just kept his car going the same speed until I past him He could have stopped where he knew I couldn’t. Now my choices were gone. I’d hit him just in front of his door. From there it’s only speculation what would have happened. At this moment panic started to set in when the man quickly pulled back into the lane going to town and as I’m slamming on my brakes as I’m headed for a ditch he accelerated away. Now I’m going to hit this ditch at 45-50 mph. Back then seat belts were optional (guess what I choose) I had know belt on. I realize I’m going to at least total my car worse case I’m going to die. I knew I’d go through the windshield. This time unlike when I was in elementary school (refer to HOW DID YOU DO THAT) I had experienced death in my family. Durning that last two second before hitting the ditch a calm came over me panic left. As I hit the ditch I felt a hand pushing me back into the seat. When I hit I didn’t even move forward at all. I hit the ditch so hard I buried the front end of the car bout a foot deep into the far side bank. Now I did have something’s in my favor. It was spring so the ditch wasn’t rock hard I also had n OLDSMOBILE It was extremely well made. American Steel. However none of these factors could explain First how’d I not get thrown into the steering wheel and how’d I not go through the windshield. I know it was GOD or one of HIS Angels It didn’t matter I was totally ok. So that was kinda a big INTERVENTION now the smaller ones. Instead of the police coming and giving me a ticket some guy driving by seconds after the crash for he was there when I got out. He had a 4 wheel drive truck and he had a chain. If he pulled me out that was a step In the right direction but I’d still have to get the car home 1 mile away. As he pulled my car out to my great surprise there was absolutely no damage not even any paint scratches. The grill was packed with mud grass n small stones. But the car was intact. The man had to leave. I thanked him and know had to figure out rest. Yet now GOD had been there I was born again by this time but then as far as Angelic messengers or protectors I had very little understanding of such things. We didn’t even address The HOLY SPIRIT correctly. We just didn’t speak on things we never experienced I guess. The HOLY SPIRIT we called IT So there I was only ten minutes after I hit the ditch looking at all the mud dirt grass stones embedded in my grill. It took another 10 minutes or so to clean out the grill. Now would the car start. Often after an accident often the engine will seize up and you’ll need a new engine. This is where GOD came through again When I jumped in the car to start it I turned the key n yes it started rite up. I then drove to work. I was not educated enough to know I should be praising GOD or least thank HIM I now know better. After doing research for this topic with out trying I counted let’s say one accident every two years. Not telling you you how many. But it wasn’t much longer I’d grow to know my LORD better not my traditional methods but rather a rebellious child Threw a few circumstances over next few years that took place in the church I’d find myself becoming a drug dealer Yet that’s where the LORD followed me and every time things went sideways I’d hear HIM say. How’d this working out for you I didn’t listen (another story if I remember) 

Reflecting upon that day it was the beginning of a long time pretty much one sided relationship mostly from HIS part. Idk if this is technically solid theology but I know at 13 just 3years before the accident GOD CALLED/CHOOSE me. If that’s the case n it was/is then GODS going to find ways to keep you alive to for-fill HIS calling. That is my experience idk if I can speak for others on that account. I guess I should have listened but then everything I am I became I will become all connects to my past. It’s almost I had to go through this so I could be where I’m at especially at my age most are looking to chill with whoever and just ride off into the sunset. N there’s nothing wrong with that you earned it. Yet if GODS called you. Do yourself a solid. Do what HE asks. This was my first of many things that also could have ended my life ONLY BY GODS GRACE DID I MAKE HERE. HE WILL BE DRIVING FORCE moving forward. Idk again how much of the world i traveled in the past lifestyle I’ll bring here. I have to pray and feel at ease about it before I’d bring that in However there were many close calls that easily could have should have but didn’t kill me. There’s plenty of other times to share GODS INTERVENTION in my life. 

I’m hoping those who have posted will also come back so we can a bigger picture of the puzzle. Until next time. GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    October 24, 2022 10:34 AM EDT

INTERVENTION

NOT GOOD

Earlier in my life one of the many jobs I had was in construction. I had several really close calls while working in this field.  If GOD did not intervene I would have at the very least been  a cripple or seriously handicapped, if not dead. In this particular event I had been working as a partner with my sisters boyfriend at the time. We did siding some framing but mostly roofing. He is a strange occupation take for somebody who does not like height. And construction pertaining to roofs there are different angles the common denominator is 12. Each number precedes the 12 will determine the amount of pitch. Pitch to the average person would be the angle and or slope of the roof. Most if we were on for somewhere between 6/12 through 7/12 We had roofs  we would have to brackets and 2x6 planks in order to walk on the roof. Anything over 7/12 became difficult to impossible to nail shingles down to the roof. Without brackets you could not do much walk the roof but rather almost run. Yet it would always end the same one would slide off the roof. 

I’d been now working with my buddy I’ll call him Pete for few years so I’d become very comfortable walking roofs (processes /stages of putting a shingles down). In the summer we’d hire teens from our Church congration Pete would bid the jobs I’d run the crew. At the end of the day Pete would often show up to check in. The roof we were doing was called STRIP AND REROOF. This meant we’d have to tare all the shingles paper ect to get back to wood. This was dangerous as your pulling taring things up and it’s easy to loose one’s balance. This building was two/three and four stores high. That meant the highes roof would be at least 32-40+ feet high. We’d been working on this house for week. We had few more days to finish. Unknown to me the back roof had boulders all over the small bit of property below. It was the end of the day most of the roof was 8/12. Most can’t walk/lay down shingles without brackets. For the safety we had brackets but I didn’t use them much of the time. So to ay it wasn’t physically hard but mentally for you really had to.be super aware of everything on that roof We gathered at the top f the roof/peak we were close to 60feet high. Earlier in the day one of the crew dropped his tape measure on the back roof that was 10/12 Barley walkable without brackets. This part of the roof was so dangerous we waited to do it last. A few hours earlier the plumbers  had put a pipe through the back roof. This was for circulation also the pipe for the heating system was put in. We all were talking bout how to get the tape measure. I knew I could walk up and or side to side but not as confident of walking down. No one there felt it was safe enough to even try. I decided to try. The roof was covered with tar paper making it slightly safer then plywood. However none of this was safe. I began to descend starting from top left to right bottom   I set my path to pass the plummeting in case I needed to grab something. FYI Anything  on that paper especially mortar from sealing in pipes will make unsafe to walk on. (Even a lower angles) I got tp the pipes now 15 feet from the bottom of the roof but I got to go sideways just way more steps. As I stepped around the pipe I stepped on the dust made from mortar and off I went. I got as low as could trying to counter the sloop with my body. Well in theory it sounds feasible. Reality no so much. I am in a free fall and I’m literally surfing /sliding. I’m watching as I close in on the edge where I know. THIS WAS. NOT GOOD. This is really gonna hurt. When I reached five feet from the bottom is when I see the boulders. My plan was to try in jump in hopes to find a way to land without breaking something. That was until I saw the boulders there was no where to jump. It’s know will I live. I’m 40+ feet up and I being extremely athletic and could alway depend on that gift to escape so many things. Yet no amount of athletics would benefit me. When we put the paper on the roof we put a thing called drip edge. Isn’t a thin metal strip that protects water from running up the roof. YES water does go up it also allows the rain to just drop off. Just as reach the last foot I begin to start standing up to well idk. This where GOD INTERVENED. That drip edge has a flanged component built in. It’s that paper thin piece of metal that somehow caught the front of sneaker. Just nuff to stop my free fall That said my momentum should have launched me over the side. This is way more dangerous for me as I’ll have no control of my body to even try to brace for the fall. Unlike the car accident I didn’t feel anything holding or pushing me back. IJUST STOPPED   It took a few seconds for it to register I didn’t fall but I still could tumble. Somehow durning what I now know was GOD (Sad none of us saw GOD in it. We never learned such things) keeping me in that lower corner with no way up and one way down. I only know to stay low n still. It took five minutes or so for the kids to find a rope We had to tie it to the.bumper of the truck. Unfortunately the rope only went half way down the roof. What I had to convince them of that they would need to grab the rope and make a body chain. Asking didn’t seem to inspire them so I yelled to them get it together and get down here.  That motivated them and they did make the chain I still had to reach to the last teen with my hammer as he had to do the same. Still very dangerous. So much could go wrong n now I’ve had time to see the boulders and think bout how NOT to fall   Everyone stepped up and I believe through GOD didn’t panic while rescuing me. Afterwards most of them were shaken. I was fine all my panic took place over the last ten minutes. We all chalked it up to luck and my athletic ability. Somehow I knew that not to be the fact. WE WAY TO OFTEN FORGET THAT OUR LORD WAS THERE IN EVERY CRISIS WE HAD, WHEN THE NEXT BIG LIFE ALTERING THING HITS we panic instead of remembering and putting our FAITH in motion. Time passed there would be many other times I’d visit deaths door. So this event just got shuffled into the back of my mind It’s only the past few days when I looked back with my now solid meaningful loving relationship in my LORD I see it for what it was. ITS NEVER LUCK. WE DONT FUNCTION SPIRITUALLY WITH THAT THOUGHT PROCESS. IT WASN'T MY ATHLETIC ABILTY   As in the words of the fictional charter. Sherlock Holmes would say. ELIMINATE EVERYTHING AND WHATS LEFT IS THE ANSWE. ONLY ONE ANSWER. GODS PROVIDENCE THROUGH HIS INTERVENTION 

I know this is the big splash thing I will share more of such encounters Yet I’ll be sharing what I enjoy more is the LITTLEST things. This Shows The GOD of the FINITE   Meaning there’s nothing to small HE won’t address   That’s called intimacy. THAT MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS EXACTLY WHERE. GOD DESIRES US TO BE. OH THAT BREATH WE TAKE FOR GRANTED. WELL THAT IS GOD. BLESSINGS TO All who bring their eyes here. TY for your support n your encouragement you bring me here. Please if you have a time you know was GOD share it here. You all must be getting boarded with my life’s calamities. Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    October 27, 2022 7:49 AM EDT

INTERVENTION 

I CAN UNDERSTAND HER 

My first job working in Ministry while working for YOUTH FOR CHRIST I was given two places of WORSHIP. We Karen my future wife and I had two Ministries to look at to see where GOD wanted us Funny in the beginning (learning curve) One often thinks by what one sees and immediately jumps on it instead of waiting to see what else s there. YFC would find CHURCHES where they could plug us in. The first Ministry we went to was CHURCH OF GOD Seeing we were youth oriented people of course we were looking at becoming Youth Pastors as we visited the CHURCH we counted 15 youth  Rite then we knew this was the place. However we did promise the second CHURCH we’d stop by to see what they had. We were going to introduce the SPORTS MINISTRY to the CHURCH As the second place we visited 1st. METHODIST CHURCH OF HOLLYWOOD we sat in the back and at the end of the service we counted 2 youth and one was on crochets. At that point we were positive the first CHURCH was where we needed to be. Not so fast. GOD works in mysterious ways. The 1st Methodist Church was the one that HE wanted us at. I had no idea how we would take these two girls and build a youth group out of it. We knew two teens who didn’t have a place they were going to at the time so we brought them in. This was in late November We had a very shaky start. We had made progress by the middle of December we had 15 youth. One thing we did was promise GOD we serve the little and hopes we’d master much. Our SPORTS MINISTRY took place on Saturdays It just so happens the last two Saturdays were on the 26 of December and the 2 pond of January. We had a few kids show on the 26. On the 2nd we knew no one would show. But as promised we’d serve at the very little so we went to the Church and sat in the van for two hours and no one came. That was as little as it got. After that weekend the LORD blest us beyond our imagination within two months our youth department had gone from the two girls to now 20 youth. The next three months our youth group grew to 50+ youth At that time we were 1/3 the whole membership We used the book of Acts and the wheel GOD used to build the CHURCH to build the youth group I did it that way for two reasons first to see if it still worked of course it did. Also if it did I’d use the same approach if and when we would start our own Ministry. By June the youth group to 1/2 the population. Are custom was to bring the youth in at the last minute and sit down in the left front section of the sanctuary We’d come in ladies first gentleman last. Each week for that six months are group got bigger to the point that many of the people would comment on how well behaved and the numbers. Things were going very well (in the place I didn’t think we would be a match) every youth in the group were saved most through the SPORTS MINISTRY but others on either Friday nights when we had a BIBLE STUDY yes BIBLE STUDY where we had 20 consistent kids coming. The pastor and several of the ruling membership were astonished we could get kids to come three days a week and especially to a BIBLE STUDY. 

Im not sure of the date but I know it was a Sunday. This Sunday GOD was going to show me something different another way that HE could show me/confirm to me that HE was in control of ALL things.This particular Sunday a young lady probably around 25 sat down right next to me immediately I knew GOD placed her there for me to witness to. All service I prayed for GOD to open up the door to talk to her. The one big thing that was so obvious to me beside her sitting with us there would be no way I would have seen her in the regular population. At first I was taken back that she’d sit next to me. Second no adult ever sat i our section. So as the service ended I introduced myself. She gave me her name I don’t remember at this moment what her name was. At that point I ask her if she enjoyed the service and she answered yes but no details. I quickly got to the point where I asked her bout JESUS this is when she’d have to give more that a one word answer. I noticed a accent it sounded Russian to me. I then discover her English is not fluent enough for me to share the Gospel. I keep trying different approaches but to no avail. As accustom the youth group would pray when I was witnessing to someone until I sent word they could stop. So the stage is set but I can’t finish the act/play Metamorphic speaking. As I could see she was trying to understand but time was not on my side (I learned many years before usually one has 20/30 minutes at best to reach someone). My time was almost up as I turned to get my BIBLE hoping she could read it as I was praying. LORD you can’t do this to me (to her). You put her next to me. I know she’s not saved. I know you want her saved but I can’t do it. This isn’t fair LORD. it was my last attempt to try to speak to her. (She was growing bit uncomfortable as the people were all leaving) As I turned one of my youth Laura came up and sat in the row in front of me. Laura only came the week before and received her salvation. As I spoke to her Laura turned to me and said I can understand her. She’s from Romania and I’m from Hungry our countries border each other. We speak pretty much the same language. I asked so you can interpret for me. (I’d never had anyone with me much less interpret for me (This would be my first practice run as GOD was preparing me several ways but I’d take three Missionary trips and would use a interpreter) Laura said yes. Once GOD provided my me with Laura I learned a very important detail about our LORD HES not taken my surprise He prepares everything to accomplish HIS will if one pays attention. As Laura spoke to her she became very calm and excited as she found someone who could speak to. After they did their greeting each other I asked Laura to interrupt for me and within the next 15 minutes our visitor became our family through CHRIST.  As I went home that day I was telling Karen what transpired as she had a group of youth upstairs in our Youth Room praying. We both were seriously blown away my how GOD INTERVENED not just on my behalf but hers also. Most INTERVENTIONS are predominantly happen to us in many different aspects of our lives However HE does INTERVENE on others behalf. Actually that would be the case for us when we became Christians HE’D work out our end and for the person who lead us to the LORD In this case that’s exactly what HE did. There were other times GOD provided the tools I’d need to use to further the KINGDOM. Yet this was the first. We all were excited as we talked about this young lady salvation and how all us played a part through prayer to MOVE THE HAND OF GOD. It also confirmed to me that my main gift as an Evangelist. She was our 75 person we’d lead to the LORD while at the CHURCH. There would be many more over the next 6 months that would come to CHRIST. Lastly my FAITH grew so much that day as I saw the HAND OF OUR PROVIDER make a way to finish the equation. 

This post may not be a big splash or perhaps as riveting as Janet’s post However to me I see how that GOD will open a door and walk with you through it. Salvation to me is the greatest need for most of our population and when GOD opens the door and you walk through NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME. BLESSINGS to all that came to read this post. I do hope it will encourage you to fully tap into your SPIRITUAL GIFT and become even more productive in the KINGDOM. 

Again I ask for your input on this topic today Yet my dearest hope is others will come and post their own encounters where GOD came an INTERVENED on their behalf. Until we meet again I pray for GOD to find favor and impart it to all who’s eyes touch this post GODS SPEED BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 459 posts
    November 1, 2022 8:54 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

HE DOESN’T KNOW 

Heres one of those story’s I struggle with. I’m going to share with you how GOD would show up when I needed HIM even when I was doing/lifestyle things contrary to GODLY principles. I had checked out of the whole church thing do to I’ll call it politics. I want to make this perfectly clear. The things I was doing at the time I do not CONDONE for any young readers that may read this. At this time not only wasn’t I acting as a Child of GOD  Heck I couldn’t even be mistaken for a CHRISTIAN. 

I was in my early 20’s at the time. It was summer and I spent most my time hanging out with my long time best friend. Let’s call him De. A few days ealier I had been out crushing the back roads with my girlfriend at the time. There was a road that only people from our town knew of and hardly anyone knew where it was located.  You’d have to live in the country to be familiar with this road and very much aware of it to do the things we’d do. The road name was E Soarer Hill Road also known as (killer hill) We drove by the bottom of ES and I noticed that the county had tore the road up this side of the hill. From the main road looking up the hill was 1/4 mile in length and two hundred feet rise We’d (those of us who knew) would come up on the backside of the hill to see how fast you’d dare to go and get your car airborne just for the thrill. If you got up to 30-40 mph depending on the car you could be in the air for a second up to 10 feet. Other times if you were dumb enough you could get airborne for 25-30 feet mind you all time going down hill. You can’t see the road if your going even 10-15 mph as you crested This is why the the road got its name. 
    Later on that day I ended up at De’s house. We hung out the afternoon partying listing to music playing pool and hoop in the back. We’d been playing softball in a tavern league for several years where we had meant others with our same interests. One of them became our sidekick. I’ll call him Ketter. I’d been waiting the chance to take De over to the hill and jump the hill. Knowing when he’d see the other side so broken up he freak even more. We already had a few close calls. Thinking back I’d never put my life in someone’s else’s hand Yet that’s what I did NOT MY SHINING MOMENT. Finally we decided to go cruising in my car. We drove around bout hour or so partying when I came up to the back of the hill. We took off I was going faster then I should knowing the shape of the other side of the hill. As we crested the top of the hill De could see the condition of the road now scared is yelling expletives at me. We actually got all four wheels off the ground Even if the road is perfect you had to do everything right to hope you landed straight and with that speed going down hill to stop at the bottom of the hill. Remember it’s 1/4 mile down hill. I’m actually pretty scared myself as we hit the car starts to spin/slide to the point I thought it may skid off the road and hit a tree or worse. Somehow my skills with my car did get us stopped. That didn’t stop De from still cursing me out. I tried to laughed it off but we argued all the way home. Apparently De forgave me as we hung out into late afternoon. It doesn’t get dark till 10 pm where we lived in upstate NY. It was durning that time Ketter stops by along with a friend. We hang out and party Then around 7 we load into Ketters car. He has a 73 Plymouth Road Runner two door. So we pile into Ketters car De and I were in the back. The thing is Ketter  thinks he’s a good driver but the reality is even when straight he caused a few accidents and had many close calls. Yes I’d have a few times he and I had close calls.  Without paying much attention do to a being preoccupied in the back seat. When we finally look up because we hear the engine winding up and we look up to see Ketter is racing up the back of the hill way to fast as we rapidly approach the top (Ketters friend Jim hasn’t heard or experienced this hill before) Jim is 6’3” tall and weighs over 250 pounds and every bit of him is screaming over the music that’s blasting. We both look at each other and as quickly survey the situation. See we know HE DOESN’T KNOW. At this point we are seconds from going over and we both know this will end badly. The only thing we are both processing is after this car rolls and if we don’t hit a tree there’s still no way for us to get out of this car. It’s literally a death trap at this moment. We do hit the top of the hill at this time everything happens fast but because we are hyperactive I’m aware of everything done and said. I try to push myself up into the corner of he seat as we are so airborne I’m looking out the front window and see only sky By know obviously Ketter sees the road and panics. He turns the wheel right. We come down nose first hitting the loose stones n rocks and because the wheel was turned the car started to roll. We were probably going 50 mph and the right front bottoms out throwing the back up into the air Now I got De who’s over 200 pounds landing on me. At this point I lost all vision so I got no reference point to see what’s coming and if I’m going to see my way out or watch as I die. I couldn’t even begin ti explain what happened as I had no sensation I was oblivious what transpired. We came to a dead stop on two driver side wheels Then it just fell back to all four wheels. Sideways across the road but stopped not even a dent from the stones that were picked up and thrown all around. Totally stunned by the moment we all just kinda got our head together but didn’t say a word. I guess it was bout a minute when we did what youth does.  We passed it off as if nothing happened. Jim saying let’s do it again Ketter saying just like I planned nailed the landing. Me and De are definitely committed to going home and sitting in our lounge chairs listing to some Pink Floyd and calling it a day. 

At the time being so far from GOD I really didn’t give it a thought. Actually when I started looking into this topic I discovered that every other year of my life on average I had a near death experience. I’ve since found way more ways that I can see GOD stepped in I’m not presume GOD INTERVENED every time. I had a near death experience Then again I don’t either He may have. I’m still here. It’s likely but not in ways at this time I can connect to. However those I can I will.  This time here I know now GOD surly did something. How it looked I don’t know. How it happened I don’t know likely an Angle but just as easily JESUS could have said STOP Be Still. HE did it to storms HE sure could speak something out of existence or from existing/happing I only know I’m here to share the story. 

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HERE AND SPENT YOUR TIME READING THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY AND SUPPORTING THIS PAGE. DONT BE SHY STOP BY AGAIN AND BRING A FRIEND. ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 1, 2022 8:57 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    November 5, 2022 7:59 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

WE GOT TO GO NOW 

As I had mentioned to you before and one of my posts above, I had gone on a missionary trip to Haiti. Actually I had gone to Haiti twice. I left with my longtime friend in Pastor Ron and a few of his members of his congregation. It was always a challenge to say the least when you would fly into Haiti especially the capital Port of Prince. Both times that we went to Haiti the LORD definitely had stepped in to keep me safe/alive We had to have people there in order to get us on the jet all the way through the airport through the parking lot all the way up to the car and from there to get us out of the airport area. I’m sure that the Lord was watching out for us while we were there however as we were being escorted we were often given different handlers to maneuver us through the airport. This particular airport is filled with people most of them with agendas. Maybe it was more dangerous than I thought but honestly they moved us so quickly it was very hard for those people who were looking to rob us or possibly kidnap us from catching any type of pattern that we would have. It also was not a cheap endeavor. Each handler we had to pay a certain amount of money to get us to the next person or persons until we’d connect with our Pastor M over there

This was the same village we went to the first time that we had gone to Haiti. If you remember we were pulled over by the gang of young men. We were stopped and had to give you a call a donation let’s call it (Community Beautification Project) This time however there was no such tour that we had to pay. We were able to get within a half a mile of the village. That’s where we met our contact Pastor Peter he and several of the young men came down to meet us  we had to carry all our stereo system, food cloths and other things for the REVIVAL that was ending tonight  Pastor M was dressed in his Sunday best along with the Choir leader (Both he and Pastor M are head over 20 different places of worship) Even through it was 4:30 it was still very hot  It took us almost 30 minutes to reach the village After getting unpacked we had to go out to other villages as several families wanted prayer also we were inviting everyone we saw to come to the REVIVAL Fellowship/Food  Finding theses villages on nothing more than paths for miles coming from nowhere but going everywhere It was amazing to see how many people living off the land and the horrible situations they lived (They all knew there was something better but they were all happy to have what little they did) and never complained  What they saw in us (SADLY WE DONT)was the LORD in us They told us they felt blest to just see us but to touch us brought tears to their eyes   I was moved my their REVERENCE. We found ourselves back to the home village around 7:00  The food was already to be served. Afterward as the evening came and it cooled off people started walking in from everywhere. The Choir leader got the woman of te surrounding villages to come up and sing to us  It was our last night there and as our costume if we weren’t on stage or speaking then we’d find different places around the village and pray  As darkness settled in I was finding my place to pray as I’d spoke the first night The team was 8 men and Pastor Ron hadn’t spoken yet so tonight I’d be praying for him. Literally five minutes before Pastor Ron was to go on he came and found me  I didn’t see him coming through the at least 150 people It was very dark there was no electricity (except by the generator off to the side of the stage) that allowed  for three 75 wat lightbulbs and two of those were on the stage  He told me the LORD had told him to have me speak. Then he said they need salvation. I’m never nervous about speaking however 5 minutes is cutting close to my comfort zone. Two things raced through my head first Pastor M would be interpreting for me, but we’d always tell him ahead of time and work out message and timing. This would be a surprise for him for sure as Pastor Ron had already talked to him  That being said I was given comfort in words I e spoken to myself to prepare to speak (JESUS said you will be put in front of people of high places Fear not what to say for I will give you the words) This time HE told me It Differently took ANY OF ME out of this message  I went on around 9:30 probably I remember stepping over all these CELL phones (they were taking advantage of the limited electricity) plugged into I couldn’t count how many cords  I got up Pastor M handled it well   Idk what the message was. I do remember giving the invitation on the ground I really didn’t know what to expect has things do get lost in translation. Apparently GOD INTERVENED as people just came from every direction from literally pitch black do to the rain clouds (all round us but never rained on us) I began to try get closer to the stage. The crowd had other ideas. There were almost 250 people came forward (we only know cause they had an unofficial count of 300 ) they counted those who didn’t go forward. I have to tell you at first I could feel people just all pushing me on me from everywhere THEN just as quick as I began to ask GOD what am I to do/think/feel ITS then it hit me how JESUS must have felt with the multitudes around HIM I totally let go and the  Most WONDERFULLY AMAZING Feeling of JOY. 

As the night ended we packed into the vans cars and trucks and all headed different directions. We had to take the Choir leader home. He lived on a very small side road just off the main dirt road we were on We were told that it wasn’t a good neighborhood that it was potentially dangerous. So we would drive in (this dirt road was about 1/4 mile). You come in the one end and drive out the other normally at least  in the day if you dared to go down the road. As we pulled in we noticed two big bulldozers at the gate and a road grader crossing the other end of the road. We thought they wanted to make sure we were lagit. As the van stopped we all had to get out to allow the Choir Leader out. As we were standing in back of the van unloading a few instruments he bought. You couldn’t see anything as there was no electricity and no fires anywhere. That’s when inches from my feet I felt something’s hitting the ground at the same time I’m hearing a gun firing but it’s not registering until the driver and the other guard along with Pastor M yelling to us WE GOT TO GET NOW  we’re being shot at. They just grabbed us and through us in the van. We couldn’t go out the exit for it was totally blocked. We managed to get in the van turned around while people were running at us with machetes, racing toward the entrance we saw that one dozer was already blocking half the road. We could see them trying to get the other dozer started Somehow they couldn’t get it started and by then we were going so fast no one wanted to step in front of the van. GOD certainly protected us as we would greater appreciate once we heard that the noice over our heads sand felt in the ground were bullets. Later that night we realized they didn’t want us to get out. Oddly we never saw the Choir Leader again. Doesn’t really matter although it’s sad to see that type or any other type corruption in any religious group. Because it was so dark outside the feeling the bullets hit the ground I’ll never know how close the shooters were or see them hitting all around me. Thank Be to GOD for HIS tender mercies. 

BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO CAME TO VISIT. IM ALWAYS THANKFUL FOR THE SACRIFICES YOU MAKE TO COME HERE. I DO HAVE OTHER TIMES THAT GOD INTERVENED WITH GUNS INVOLVED. ILL PROBABLY SHARE ONLY ONE MORE OF THEM. THIS ONE WAS WAY DIFFERENT KINDA HUMOROUS WHEN I TBINK BOUT IT. GODS SPEED. UNTIL NEXT TIME. 

IM HOPING THAT A FEW OTHERS WILL COME BACK AS I KNOW THEY HAVE GREAT TESTIMONIES AND IM SURE THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU THAT HAVE A ENCOUNTER WITH GOD. 

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    November 11, 2022 2:26 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

HIT AND MISS

WAY BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER MUCH YOUNGER,ONE OF THE JOBS I HAD THAT INCIDENTALLY I REALLY LOVED AND WAS VERY GOOD AT IT WAS WORKING ON A GOLF COURSE. I DIDNT NOR DESIRED TO PLAY THE GAME. HOWEVER I VERY MUCH ENJOYED EVERYTHING BOUT WORKING THE THE MAINTENANCE OF A GOLF COURSE. I COULD USE ANY MACHINE I WAS THE PERSON THAT DID ALL THE CHEMICAL WORK. I TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD THE NUANCES AND SUBTLETY’S OF THE GAME. I WAS ALSO THE ONE WHO SET THE PINS/FLAGS AS WELL AS THE TEE OFF AREAS. I COULD MAKE IT SO THE BEST GOLFER WOULD SHOOT 70. AT THE SAME TIME I COULD SET THE COURSE UP SO THE AVERAGE GOLFER COULD SHOOT 10 UNDER PAR ( THATS EXTREMELY GREAT) I HAD ALL THE KNOWLEDGE TO BE THE SUPERINTENDENT. I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE PAPER. IT WAS OFFERED TO ME AS A 24 YEAR OLD. AT THAT TIME I’D ALREADY ENTERED THE DRUG BUSINESS AND SAW THE MONEY MAKABLE. I DIDN’T WANT TO GO OUT OF STATE AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL EVEN FOR A YEAR. WAS IT THE RIGHT CHOICE NOT TO GO? YES! HOWEVER FOR THE WRONG REASONS. LOOKING BACK I’D NEVER HAVE BECOME THE EVANGELIST/PASTOR (CHRISTIAN) THAT I AM TODAY. 

SO I GATHER YOU FIGURED THIS POST TAKES PLACE ON A GOLF COURSE. YOU ARE PRETTY HARD TO TRICK. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME GOD STEPPED IN TO SAVE MY LIFE ON A COURSE. HOWEVER THEY’D BE IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES 10 YEARS APART. 

THIS TAKES PLACE DURING HUNTING SEASON. NOW IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HUNTING OR FISHING. THEN YOU KNOW YOU GET A LICENSE TO HUNT OR FISH. NOT A LICENSE TO CATCH. THAT PART I DO BELIEVE HAS WAY MORE LUCK THEN SKILL TO ACCOMPLISH. I KNOW I JUST UPSET A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE. REMEMBER WE BELIEVE IN FORGIVENESS (LoL). I’VE NEVER HUNTED I JUST CAN’T FIND THAT ABILITY WITHIN MYSELF. I DO KNOW THIS. MUCH LIKE PLAYING GOLF HUNTING AND FISHING CAN BE EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. THE LONGER YOU GO AND KEEP COMING UP EMPTY. WELL…..  ADD THAT TO SEVERAL OF YOUR BUDDIES ALREADY HARVESTED THEIR CAPTURE. EVEN WORSE IF THEY ACCOMPLISHED THEIR GOAL WHILE WITH YOU. NOW YOU ARE CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT OF DESPERATION. DESPERATION ALMOST ALWAYS LEADS TO PANIC. 

IT’S ABSOLUTELY IN THAT ENVIRONMENT, FOR THIS ACTUALLY TAKES PLACE ON THE LAST DAY OF DEER SEASON. ACTUALLY ITS LATE AFTERNOON. AS I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE THE UNFOLDING OF EVENTS SEVERAL THINGS ENTER MY MIND SIMULTANEOUSLY. THE DAY WAS PRETTY MUCH OVER. I’D GONE INTO THE WOODS TO FIND GOLFBALLS (I’D USE THEM TO BRIBE A GOLFER WHEN I NEEDED THEM TO STOP PLAYING TO ALLOW ME TO ACCOMPLISH MY JOB) THE GOLF COURSE IS SURROUNDED BY WOOD FULL OF ALL TYPES OF WILD GAME. WHERE I WENT INTO THE WOODS THERE WAS/IS A SMALL VALLEY SEVERAL HUNDRED YARDS BEHIND ME. AS I’M STANDING THERE I HEAR THE FIRST SHOT. ITS LITERALLY THE LAST 15 MINUTES LEFT OF HUNTING SEASON, THEN I HEAR THE SECOND SHOT NOT FROM SAME PLACE BUT VERY CLOSE TO THE FIRST. IDK IF THEY WERE HUNTING TOGETHER OR JUST HAPPENED TO BE IN THE SAME AREA. THEN THE THIRD N FOURTH SHOT EACH MOVING FUTHER ALONG THE VALLEY. SO HERE’S MY THOUGHTS. FIRST THESE GUYS ARE HORRIBLE SHOTS. SECOND (BY NOW SIX SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED) I’M PULLING FOR BAMBI. NOW IDK HOW MANY SHOTS HAD TAKEN PLACE AND I’M THINKING IF THEY DO DROP BAMBI HE WON’T BE WORTH EATING DO TO NUMBER OF BULLETS THAT MAY OF HIT HIM.  THEN I PICTURE FIVE GUYS WITH GUNS FULL OF ADRENALINE STANDING OVER THIS POOR DEER CONVINCED IT WAS THEIR SHOT THAT ENDED THE DEERS LIFE. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG WITH THAT???? ALL THAT WENT OUT THE WINDOW WITH WHAT HAPPENED NEXT. I HEAR BUT DOESN’T REGISTER WHAT I AM HEARING. UNTIL I HEAR IT AGAIN. I HEARD A BULLET HIT A TREE BEHIND ME. EVEN THE SECOND BULLET DIDN’T MAKE SENCE. AS I COULDN’T RAP MY HEAD AROUND THESE GUYS WERE SHOOTING FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE VALLEY (MEANING THEY EASILY COULD HAVE SHOT EACH OTHER) AND NOW I KNOW JUST HOW TERRIBLE SHOTS THEY TRULY ARE. EVEN MORE CONFUSING TO ME IS HOW THESE SHOTS ARE REACHING THIS FAR INTO THE WOODS. IDK IF I SHOULD STAY STILL RUN SQUAT. THEN A BULLET HIT THE TREE I WAS STANDING AGAINST JUST A FEW INCHES FROM MY HEAD. WELL SELF PRESERVATION KICKS IN AND I RUN OUT OF THERE. AS I’M RUNNING OUT I STILL HEAR SHOTS. AT THAT TIME MOSTLY BECAUSE I WAS SO FAR AWAY THE LORD I COULDN’T EVEN ENTER MY MIND GOD WOULD INTERVENE TO PROTECT ME. I’D FORGOTTEN THAT GOD HAD CALLED ME. I THOUGHT IGNORANTLY THAT GOD FORGET ALL ABOUT ME. I’D BEEN A CHRISTIAN FOR 10 YEARS BUT WALKED AWAY FROM THE WHOLE CHURCH THING 7 YEARS EARLIER. SO MY KNOWLEDGE WAS VERY LIMITED ON/IN GOD AT THAT TIME IN MY LIFE. 

SEEING THINGS FROM 35+YEARS LATER AND BEING INVOLVED IN MINISTRY FOR 30 OF THOSE YEARS I HAVE A MUCH DEEPER APPRECIATION AND UNDERSTANDING OF HOW GOD WORKS. THIS IS HOW AND WHY THIS POST SHOWS UP HERE IN INTERVENTION. GOD BECAUSE OF HIS CALLING UPON ME THAT I AGREED TO BUT WALKED AWAY FROM HONORED HIS CALLING/PROMISE ON THAT LATE AFTERNOON IN UPSTATE NEW YORK. 

GOD’S SPEED  TO ALL THAT HAVE CAME HERE TODAY TO READ THIS NARRATIVE. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND AS ALWAYS PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO LEAVE A COMMENT HERE. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 11, 2022 8:59 PM EST
    • 19 posts
    November 14, 2022 2:41 PM EST

Hi Daryl and RH family! I am back to share a brief story with no murderers or police detectives. Just a brief testimony of something that spoke to my heart.

When I was in my 30s (having finally gotten my degree at age 29), I was working in an academic medical center as a writer for marketing and for media services. I was the only full-time writer on staff (except for the medical writers who only wrote studies and journal articles, and they were in another department on the other side of the campus). I worked mostly with graphic artists and photographers.

I struck up a friendship with one of the artists who was a few years older than I was. She was extremely talented, creative, sensitive and largely misunderstood. She claimed to be agnostic and was kind of jaded and cynical. Her good friend, another artist in the department, had recently died of ovarian cancer (before the talcum powder lawsuits started), her daughter had just moved out and I knew my friend was having a hard time. I felt like I was letting her down because I didn't know what to say or do for her.

I was at home just doing laundry when she crossed my mind. I felt a little tug at my heartstrings because I just felt for her. I just said a little prayer asking God to send her some love and comfort. Then I heard in my head the little childhood song, "Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so..." I smiled and went on with my day.

The next day at work, my friend came over to talk to me. We made conversation for a minute and then she said, "The weirdest thing happened to me last night. I was just thinking about Rita and feeling kind of down, and suddenly I heard in my head that little song that says 'Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so...'" I couldn't believe it. I told her about my experience but I am not sure she believed me.

But I feel strongly that was God's way of letting me know he had my friend in his hand even before I asked, and that he had heard my prayer. She is still "agnostic" but I'd like to think I planted a seed that is still growing in her soul.

Have a great day and remember to pray! I don't know how it works, but I don't know how a flashlight works either, and I can still use a flashlight. Love and courage and have a great week!

• 459 posts
    November 15, 2022 6:01 PM EST

First and foremost Janet. Thank you soooo much for returning. I’ve no doubt that you posting will bring so many eyes I don’t have access to. A few things to give you encouragement as you gave encouraged me and I’m positive all that will come to read your posts. I do so like your writing style. So agnostics usually lean n toward GOD but use the idk for sure attempt so they can pick n choose when they’d open up to  any conversation pertaining about HIM. Has she used the LORDS name in vain. Likely YES. next time she uses our LORDS name like that. Say to her I thought you were Agnostic? Then when she says YES she is  then ask her why she would use a name to curse someone out with a name or in the person of GOD. They usually don’t have a good answer for that. It may not go anywhere at that time. Possibly you could ask her to curse someone with any name. Like Fred darn it as because you do not just believe in GOD your whole existence here n the hereafter DEPENDS on HIM and it’s painful for you to hear HIS name in that way. That will most definitely make her think. Be prepared then but likely at a later time to give her an account of WHY you have that dependence on HIM. She will ask eventually. But always be ready with your answer. It will need to be concise to get her mind to begin to open her mind. There’s a few other things I can suggest to you that I use to bring people to CHRIST. As far as the seed planted I was posting a response to Craig’s post on the TOPIC 3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW. After the planting there’s 3 other steps we must do. Water Nurture and Harvest the now plant. It’s so important for us to remember we are constantly preforming one or more of them at any given time toward known and unknown people. Those we know we are preforming one of the 4 steps in the cycle of a seed/a person moving from Creation Status to Child Status Yet there are many that pass us so we can act/walk our FAITH out in front of them I’ve got a whole Evangelism Class I wrote and teach those who want to learn how to bring people to CHRIST. it comes from then 15 years of practicing and allowing GOD to show me different aspects. I’ve not changed anything bout the course in the last 15 years.  I’ve taught people who’ve done EE and they were blown away the difference in detailed information I bring that EE doesn’t. Now for the song. Next time try to remember the time frame I which you heard this encouragement.  Why. So when she shared her story you can give her the time. Likely GOD spoke to her that same hour if not that exact time HE spoke to you. She’d have a hard time being a maybe or not believer in a GOD dealing with such circumstances. It does remind me of the two people with GREAT FAITH that their object for JESUS  INTERVENTION happened that same hour. Remember they didn’t have a smaller increment of time back then. The same thing happened for you. Showing yes GOD was waiting on your response to HIS prompting you to pray for your friend. That’s such a great encouragement to have GOD speak to you and you heard n responded properly. There are conversations yet to come with her. I’m sure you will know how to react.  That said if you feel there’s things you want to share with her pertaining to her eternal life and want to collaborate just in box me and idk if I can be assistance to you but it won’t be for lack of desire or availability. If it’s important to you it’s important to me.  Lastly your not letting your friend down as long as you keep trying. She’s pretty fortunate to have what she has in you yet hasn’t come to terms just how precious you are to her. As you have the answers to the questions she will ask when she’s ready or you are allowed to open the door for her to start the ball rolling. 
    Once Again MY DEAR SISTER JANET   I can’t tell you how moved I am that you took time from your day and came here and posted. Please join me in prayer asking GOD to INSPIRE others to comeback or to post for the first time. It’s IMPOSSIBLE as a CHRISTIAN not to have hundreds actually thousands n thousands of encounters it’s just we don’t recognize it for what it is and retag it as not GOD but luck or bad luck karma situations or issues others just see it as nothing but happenstance. How sad that GOD of the INFINITE is also the GOD of the FINITE Thats where so many miss HIS loving actions and as we tend to ignore the FINITE we often miss the bigger things also. This is part of what the enemy steels from us. Actually we just give it to him.  I’m thinking people feel they may need to post the big splash things GOD does for them and for whatever reason are nervous or unwilling maybe uncomfortable. I thought I addressed those concerns with the introduction to this topic. I’m also relived you posted as honestly I’ve many many more things to share and see others coming to share with our RH Family but am considering closing it out from my part. I DON’T WANT THIS TO EVEN LOOK LIKE ITS BOUT ME  Personally that’s how I feel it’s going. Like I’ve said. My life is pretty boring I’m seriously not that interesting. Truly I can’t write as good as you Craig,Rod i believe Deb as well as Pastor T. My Skills are extremely limited my life barely noticeable. It goes against everything I stand for think of to be center of attention.  So you encouraged me to post a few more times in hopes others will join us. Please come back soon My Dear SISTER. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    November 20, 2022 5:36 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

NO WHERE TO GO 

THIS TAKES PLACE AT A TIME IN MY LIFE WHEN GOD WAS SPEAKING TO ME BUT I WASN’T LISTENING ACTUALLY I WAS TRYING TO IGNOR HIM AS I HAD FOR A FEW YEARS. I HAD TOLD YPU THAT A BIG PART OF MY LIFE WAS IN DRUG BUSINESS. WHEN I STARTED I KNEW BETTER BUT BECAUSE GOD DIDN’T STOP ME I JUST FIGURED IT WOULD ALL BE GOOD. FOR A TIME IT WAS. THIS WAS TOWARD THE END. I WILL TELL YOU OTHER TIMES GOD WAS TALKING TO ME. MAYBE A BETTER WORD WOULD BE COMMUNICATING, BY THIS TIME I WAS CLOSING HIM OUT. HE HAD OTHER IDEAS. THIS WOULD BE A WAY GOD WORKS WITH ME TODAY. HE’D SHOW ME THINGS AND I WAS DEALING WITH HOW TO IGNOR THINGS HAPPING AND I REALIZE GOD’S TALKING TO ME MY SIGHT. {IN MINISTRY SO MUCH OF WHAT I DO IS WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO SEE} NOTHING I AM SEEING IS TELLING ME THIS LIFE I AM LIVING CAN NOT END WELL. I AM STILL THINKING I WILL BE THE FIRST. (SPOILER ALERT IT DIDN’T END WELL)

I WAS DRIVING HOME IT WAS FRIDAY. I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING HOME TO SEE MY NEW GIRLFRIEND. MIND YOU THIS RELATIONSHIP WAS NOT GREAT EVER. IT WAS NOT GOOD FOR ME. SHE WOULD BECOME A HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME. ACTUALLY SHE BECAME ANOTHER REASON  GOD HAD TO STEP IN TO SAVE MY LIFE. AT THIS POINT IT WAS ALL GOOD (NOT SPIRITUALLY EVER)  ON MY WAY HOME I HAD JUST MADE MY LAST PAYMENT ON MY TRUCK. THIS TRUCK WAS EVERYTHING TO ME. I HAD PUT SIX SPEAKER AM/FM CASSETTE. I PIT $2,000  INTO IT FOR RIMS TIRES,IF I COULD DO IT HERE I WOULD SHOW YOU PICTURE OF IT. I HAD STOPPED TO GET CHINESE DINNER AND ELAINEA LIKED TO DRINK ESPECIALLY WINE I DIDN’T DRINK BY THE DRUGS WERE MY THING. I HAD TO COME OFF A SIDE ROAD ONTO RT 5  THIS WAS A TWO LAND HIGHWAY BOTH DIRECTIONS. I WAS IN THE LEFT LANE PROBABLY GOING 60mph NOT EXACTLY SUFE AS I DISCONNECTED TO ODOMETER HENSE NO SPEEDOMETER. I KNOW I WAS PASSING EVERYONE. I HAD GONE FEW MILES AND WAS HALF MILE FROM TURNING OFF RT5. THERE WAS A SMALL HILL I HAD TO GO UP. AS I CRESTED THE TOP TO MY RIGHT WAS A KID I DON’T THINK HE WAS 20. HE HAD PULLED UP NEXT TO ME AND SIGNALED  TOWARD ME. I LOOKED OVER AND HE YELLING TO ME WHAT A SWEET RIDE I HAD. WE DID THE GUY THING. WHEN WE LOOKED UP AND SAW A LADY PULL OUT TO  CROSS OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE OF RT5. ACTUALLY IDK THERE WAS A SIDE ROAD ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF RT5 (THAT’S MY SIDE). YES WE WERE THAT CLOSE WE COULD SEE IT WAS A LADY. I AM NOT WEARING A SEATBELT (THAT WILL BE A BAD HABIT THAT FOLLOWS ME). THE PROBLEM SHE HAD AND KNOW WAS MY PROBLEM WAS SHE DID NOT CHECK TO HER RIGHT BEFORE PULLING OUT. ONCE SHE GOT OUT SHE HAD TO STOP AS BOTH LANES HAD CARS COMING. I KNOW. BECAUSE I REALIZE I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT IF I CAN’T FIND WAY AROUND HER SO YES I’D ALREADY LOOKED THAT DIRECTION AS MY FIRST WAY OUT. I STILL HAD NOT HIT THE BRAKES AS SHE ONLY HAS MY LANE BLOCKED. THEN I START TO TURN RIGHT HOPING I COULD STAY ON THE ROAD. BUT I KNEW I COULD MISS HER. IT WAS THEN I SAW THE KID ON THE BIKE HE HAD LOOKED TO GO OFF ROAD. BUT THAT WOULD HAVE LIKELY KILLED HIM, HE LOOKS OVER AT ME AND WE BOTH KNOW HIS LIFE IS IN MY HAND. IF I GO RIGHT HE WILL DUMP THE BIKE AT 60mph. YOU DON’T USUALLY LIVE THROUGH THAT. THE OTHER THING IS IF I SWERVE RIGHT I WILL PROBABLY HIT HIM. STILL CLOSING FAST I SEE I WILL HIT HER IN THE DOOR. THIS WILL KILL HER. IDK IF SHE HAD ANYONE ELSE IN THERE. I ONLY HIT THE BRAKES 50 YARDS AWAY SHE NOW LOOKS UP AND SHE HAS THE SAME LOOK MY BIKER BUD HAD. I AIM THE TRUCK JUST A LITTLE RIGHT.  IN DOING SO I WOULD MISS HITTING HER JUST BEHIND HER DOOR. IT’S AT THAT MINI SECOND JUST BEFORE I HIT HER I HAD NO TIME TO THINK. THERE’S NO SEEING MY LIFE PASS BEFORE MY EYES. NO MESSAGE FROM ABOVE. JUST I’M DEAD. AND I HOT HER JUST LIKE MY FIRST ACCIDENT I FELT SOMETHING THIS TIME PUSH ME BACK INTO THE SEAT WHEN EVERYTHING WENT FLYING BY. IDK IF I CLOSED MY EYES OR WAS UNCONSCIOUS BUT WHEN I LOOKED UP I COULD BARLY SEE OVER THE HOOD. I DID SEE HER AS I WAS ABLE TO MISS HER DOOR AND SLID DOWN THE SIDE OF HER VAN. I REMEMBER BEING SO ANGRY I’M YELLING AT HER THAT I AM GOING TO KILL HER. MY TRUCK I JUST PAID OFF HOURS BEFORE IS NOW TOTALED AND HER VAN HAS MINIMAL DAMAGE. I DIDN’T HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT I SHOULD BE DEAD. AS I CLIMBING OUT THE PASSENGER SIDE AND WAS CLIMBING OVER THE WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY FRONT END I PAST OUT. IDK HOW MUCH TIME PAST NOR HOW I GOT CARRIED OVER TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. I JUST REMEMBER SOMEONE ASKING MY NAME ANOTHER STAY WITH US. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. IT WAS THE PARAMEDICS AND A POLICE OFFICER STANDING IN THE BACK. I WAS IN PAIN BUT DIDN’T SEEM LIFE THREATENING WHEN I HEARD MY BIKER BUDDY YELLING AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE THE DUDE IS A HERO. HE SAVED MY LIFE. HE TOLD THE POLICE OFFICER THE WHOLE STORY. NEXT I KNOW I’M BEING LOADED IN THE AMBULANCE. JUST BEFORE THEY CLOSE THE DOOR MY BUDDY RAN OVER AND THANKED ME FOR SAVING HIS LIFE. I KINDA LAUGHED TO MYSELF. 

LATER THAT EVENING MY GOOD FRIEND JERRY PICKED UP ELAINEA AND CAME TO PICK ME UP. JERRY SAYS TO ME D IDK HOW YOU LIVED THROUGH THAT. I REALLY EXPECTED TO SEE YOU TOTALLY MESSED UP. I WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN MY TRUCK. JERRY TELLS ME D THAT’S TOTALED. EVEN ELAINEA WAS IN TEARS. I MADE HIM TAKE ME TO THE TRUCK. WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS THEN I REALIZED I SHOULD BE DEAD. SADLY I DIDN’T EVEN THINK ABOUT WHO OR WHY I LIVED. IT WASN’T TILL NEXT DAY GOD SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED UPON ME HE WAS NOT PLEASED WITH MY LIFE. THEN HE ASKS. IS THIS WORKING OUT FOR YOU?  I KNEW GOD HAD SPARED ME. I WAS EXTREMELY PUZZLED WHY HE WOULD SPARE ME SEEING THE LIFE STYLE I WAS LIVING AND I KNEW HE WAS ANGRY WITH ME  

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD COME TO LEARN THAT GOD PROCLAIMED TO ME I WOULD BE A PASTOR. BECOMING A PASTOR OPENED UP MANY MORE DOORS TO SERVE IN THE KINDOM BUILDING. IT BECAME EVEN MORE RELEVANT AS I LOOKED BACK TO RESEARCH THIS TOPIC. 

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. LOOKING BACK I SEE GODS GRACE AND MERCY. THIS IS SHOWN PRECISELY BY GOD THAT EVEN THROUGH HIS ANGER INSTEAD OF PUNISHMENT HE SHOWED MERCY AND GRACE. IT WOULD TAKE 35 YEARS FOR ME TO SEE HIS GRACE THROUGH OUT MY REBELLIOUS LIFE. APPARENTLY I AM A SLOW LEARNER AS MOST OF MY LIFE I KEPT PUTTING MYSELF IN BAD SITUATIONS AND YET GOD AND HIS INFINITE WISDOM AND PATIENCE KEPT ME ALIVE. IF THERES A LESSON IN MY NARRATIVE IT WOULD BETTER TO SERVE GOD NOT SERVE SELF. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR STOPPING BY TO READ ABOUT  MY INSIGNIFICANT LIFE. HOWEVER I BELIEVE GOD MAY NOT SEE US AS WE SEE OURSELVES. PRAISE THE LORD WE LIVE IN THE DISPENSATION OF GRACE. 

BLESSINGS AND GOD’S SPEED IF I DO NOT GET BACK MAY I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  ONE LOVE PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 22, 2023 9:38 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    November 23, 2022 4:01 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

JOHN 

AS I LOOK BACK IN MY LIFE, THERE WERE TIMES WHEN I KNEW GOD WAS INTERVENING BUT DID NOT RESPOND PROPERLY/TIMELY. THEN THERE WERE TIMES THAT WITH MY DEPRESSION WERE SO DARK I JUST DID NOT BELIVE NO NOT EVEN THOUGHT GOD WAS THERE. YET THOSE FEW TIMES I NOW SEE HE WAS THERE. 

THIS IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT. THIS STORY IS ABOIT GOD INTERVENING ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER,HOW GOD INTERVENED, AND THE END RESULT OF SUCH ENCOUNTER. IT WAS CHRISTMAS DAY WHEN JOHN A MEMBER OF OUR MINISTRY. HE ACTUALLY WAS ONE OF MY SUPPORTING ROLE MEN.(WE DID NOT HAVE OFFICERS/POSITIONS) HIS SON WENT IN HOSPITAL A CAY BEFORE. WHAT WE DIDN’T KNOW IS HE HAD CANCER. SO WHEN JOHN CAME THAT MORING HE WAS SHAKEN TO THE CORE. HE AND I WERE IN MY OFFICE AND BEGAN TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE COULD DO. HE WASN’T THERE WHEN FRANCIS GOT HEALED OF CANCER ONE MONTH BEFORE THEY SAID SHE WOULD DIE. NOR PRIVY TO OTHER HEALINGS. SO AS WE TALKED ABOUT GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRCLE BUSINESS. JOHN HAD HARD TIME AS HIS FAITH WAS NEXT TO NONEXISTENT. WHAT WE AGREED TO WAS I WOULD BRING MY PRAYER WARRIORS IN AND WE WOULD PRAY FOR HIS SON (TIM). HE SAID HIS PRAYERS WERE NOT WORKING SO HE WAS SCEPTIC. HOWEVER HE DID SAY YES. AT THIS TIME THE TUMOR WAS THE SIZE OF A GRAPEFRUIT. I EXPLAINED THAT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE GOD WILL DO THIS. I TOLD HIM ITS WITHIN GODS CHARTER TO SAY NO DO TO HIS/JOHN’S FAITH EQUALLY AS POSSIBLE HE WOULD BASED ON OUR FAITH. I THEN TOLD HIM IF GOD DOES MOVE IT WOULD BE TO INCREASE HIS FAITH. THEN HE WOULD HAVE TO USE HIS FAITH TO LISTEN TO GODS DIRECTION. 

WE PRAYED THAT WAS 10:00am AFTER THE SERVICE JOHN LEFT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. AT 12:30 I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE THE FAMILY. AS I WALKED IN THE DOCTORS WERE THERE TALKING TO JONH ABOUT CHEMOTHERAPY. THEN THEY CAME BACK WITH THE LATEST MRI SCAN. WHAT WE SAW WAS TOTALLY AMAZING. I CALLED IT THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE AS THE TUMOR HAD SHUNK IN TWO HOURS N HALF IT WAS NO LONGER GRAPEFRUIT SIZE BUT LIME SIZE. THE DOCTORS WERE BEYOND EXPLANATION. YET THEY STILL WERE PUSHING FOR CHEMOTHERAPY. I TOOK JOHN OUTSIDE THE ROOM AND ASKED WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO? HIS ANSWER TOOK ME BUY SURPRISE HIS ANSWER. HONESTLY PASTOR IDK WHAT TO DO. I SAID JOHN DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED? HE STOOD THERE WITH A PUZZLED LOOK. JOHN GODS ALREADY BEGAN THE HEALING PROCESS. THIS SHOULD BUILD YOUR FAITH. HE REMARKED TELL ME WHAT TO DO PASTOR. IT IS DIFFICULT TO PUT SOMEONES CHILD OUT THERE BASED ON MY THOUGHTS. IT COULD ALL GO SIDEWAYS AND I’D GET THE BLAME. HOWEVER I KNOW WHAT GOD DID IN THE  PAST AND WHAT I SAW IN A THREE HOUR PERIOD. BASED ON THAT KNOWLEDGE AND MY FAITH I TOLD HIM TO BACK OFF THE CHEMOTHERAPY AND LETS SEE WHAT GOD DOES. HE AGREED. THE NEXT MORNING I GOT A CALL TO COME BACK TO THE HOSPITAL. IT HAS ONLY BEEN 24 HOURS SENSE THE HEALING SHUNK THE TUMOR. I MEANT JOHN IN THE LOBBY HE TOLD ME THAT SENSE YESTERDAY THE TUMOR HAD NOW SRUNK TO A GRAPE. JOHN IS STILL STRUGGLING AS THE DOCTORS STILL WANT TO DO CHEMOTHERAPY. IT’S PRETTY OBVIOUS THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY AT LEAST TO ME. I ASK JOHN WHAT DO YOU THINK GOD IS DOING? ARE YOU FEELING HE IS GONNA START THIS PROCESS ONLY TOPULL THE RUG OUT? HE DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. IT STILL MAY COME DOWN TO YOUR FAITH THOUGH. HOWEVER I AM NOT THINKING HE WILL PENALIZE YOUR SON BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF FAITH. I THEN ASKED HIM WHAT IF WE WAIT A WEEK OR SO,AND IF IT COMES BACK AT THAT TIME WE CAN MAKE A DECISION WHICH WAY TO GO. YET IF GOD CONTINUES TO HEAL AT THIS RATE OUR ANSWER IS ALREADY MADE. JOHN AGREED WITH THAT DIRECTION. BY THE END OF THE DAY THE TUMOR WAS THE SIZE OF A PEA. 

A FEW DAYS GO BY WHEN I NEXT HEAR FROM JOHN AND HE INFORMS ME THE TUMOR IS GONE. I WAS NOT SURPRISED AND TOLD JOHN I WOULD RELAY THE REPORT TO THOSE STILL PRAYING. AFTER A WEEK GOES BY JOHN CALLS AND TELLS ME HE HAD ALLOWED THE DOCTORS TO DO CHEMOTHERAPY EVEN THOUGH THE CANCER WAS GONE. I WAS TOTALLY STUNNED. I ASKED JOHN WHY.  HE REMARKED JUST TO MAKE SURE. I TOLD HIM JOHN YOU JUST TOLD GOD YOU DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE DID AND WHAT YOU SAW. THAT MAY COME BACK AN HAUNT YOU. I THEN MENTIONED YOU DO KNOW MOST PEOPLE THAT DO CHEMOTHERAPY AND THE CANCER IS IRRADIATED MANY DIE FROM THE EFFECTS FROM CHEMOTHERAPY. HE DIDN’T KNOW THAT. 

HERES THE DIRTY SECRET BOUT CHEMOTHERAPY ALL YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS TRASHED. PEOPLE THAT ARE ON CHEMOTHERAPY OR RECOVERING ARE AT RISK OF BEING INFECTED WITH A ENZYME. THIS ENZYME COMES FROM ANYTHING WITH CHLOROPHYLL HAS THIS ENZYME. THIS ENZYME IS USED TO BREAK DOWN LEAVES ON PLANTS. WHAT OFTEN HAPPENS IS IF PEOPLE ARE EXPOSED TO THIS ENZYME IT ATTACKS THE ORGANS. WHAT HAPPENS AS THE SYSTEMATICALLY BREAK DOWN THE ORGANS TILL THEY LITERALLY BURST. ONCE THE HOST HAS BEEN INFECTED THERE IS NO CURE. NOW IT BECOMES WORSE THEN CANCER AS THIS PROCESS TAKES PLACE EXTREMELY FAST. ITS HORRIC TO WATCH. 

SADLY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO TIM. IT TOOK LESS THEN ONE MONTH FOR HIM TO SURCUM TO THE INFECTION. WE DOUBLED DOWN ON PRAYER. HOWEVER THIS TIME NO MIRACLE NO HEALING. JOHN HAD DROPPED OFF THE MAP THE LAST WEEK OF TIMS LIFE. THE LAST DAY ACTUALLY LAST HOURS THE STEP MOTHER WHO DID TAKE TIM OUTSIDE AND EXPOSED HIM TO THIS ENZYME CALLED FRANTICALLY FOR ME TO COME AND PRAY FOR A MIRACLE. WHEN I ARRIVED THE FAMILY N FEW FRIENDS WERE ALL AROUND THE BED PRAYING AND CRYING. WHEN I SAW TIM. I KNEW GOD WASN’T GOING TO SHOW UP FOR THIS ONE. TIM WAS PUMPED WITH STEROIDS BUT IN A INDUCED COMA. I WAS IN SHOCK TO SEE THAT TWO WEEKS EARLIER TIM WAS HOME AND KNOW I COULD HARDLY RECOGNIZE HIM. I ASKED WHERE IS JOHN, I WAS TOLD THEY THOUGHT HE WAS IN HIS CAR BUT WASN’T COMING UP NO MATTER WHAT. I STAYED AND PRAYED AND THEN LEFT TO LEAVE THE FAMILY TO GRIEVE. WITHIN AN HOUR TIM WAS GONE. 

THIS IS A TRAGIC CAUTIONARY STORY. HERES THINGS WE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF 

1) GOD INTERVENED ON BEHALF OF ONE WITH NO FAITH THROUGH OTHERS 

2) GOD IS STILL DOING MIRACLES EVERYDAY 

3) HE DOES WHAT HE DOES TO TEST YOUR FAITH OR GROW FAITH. THE TEST WILL/CAN ACCOMPLISH THE SAME RESULT 

4).WHEN YOU SEE GOD DOING SOMETHING MIRACULOUS JOIN HIM DO NOT DOUBT

5).IF YOU DON’T RESPOND WITH A GROWTH OF FAITH WHAT HAS BEEN DONE CAN BE UNDONE. 

6) DOUBT WILL ALWAYS BE THE THING THAT DERAILS ONE FAITH. 

7) REMEMBER THERES POWER IN INTERCESSORY PRAYER. 

8) CHILDREN WILL SUFFER FOR THE SINS OF THEIR PARENTS. BOTH PARENTS DISRESPECTED GOD. JOHN MY BASICALLY SAYING HE DIDN’T THINK GOD WAS GOING TO FINISH WHAT HE STARTED. THE STEPMOTHER WAS WARNED EMPHATICALLY NOT TO TAKE THE BOY OUTSIDE IN THE FALL/S FL WINTER. ALSO NOHN DIDN’T EVEN TRY TO STOP TIM FROM GOING OUTSIDE. JOHN NEVER RECOVERED. HE DROPPED OUT OF THE MINISTRY AFTER HE AND HIS WIFE TOOK TIM TO PENNSYLVANIA TO BE BARRIED. THEY NEVER RETURNED. JOHN DIED TWO YEARS LATER OF CANCER. NO I DO NOT THINK THERE IS A DIRECT CONNECTION TO JOHNS ACTIONS AND DYING FROM WHAT HIS SON WAS HEALED. JOHN WAS A HEAVY SMOKER FOR 40 YEARS. EVEN THOUGH AFTER HIS SALVATION HE ASKED GOD TO DELIVER HIM FROM THE BAD HABIT. GOD DID. THAT IS WHERE I THINK HIS CANCER CAME FROM. HIS WIFE AFTER COLLECTING INSURANCE ON BOTH JOHN N TIM TURNED BACK TO DRUGS. LAST I HRARD IT HAD ONLY TAKEN TWO YEARS AND SHE BURNED THROUGH ALL THE MONEY. SHE WAS NOW DOING WHATEVER IT TOOK TO GET HER FIX. 

THERE IS A SILVER LINING. I AM WIRED TO BRING PEOPLE TO CHRIST AND THEIR SALVATION. IVE TAUGHT OUR YOUTH TO ALSO LEAD SOMEONE TO CHRIST.I’VE ACTUALLY WROTE MY OWN CURRICULUM ON EVANGELISM. I HAVE TAUGHT THE COURSE SEVERAL TIMES. EACH TIME I DID PEOPLE GOT SAVED. I WILL GIVE YOU LITTLE MORE INSIGHT TO HOW I DEVELOPED THIS CURRICULUM.  REMEMBER ONE CAN NOT ALWAY JUDGE THE BOOK BY COVER AND CAN NOT JUDGE OTHERS BY THEIR LACK OF FAITH NOR THEIR LIFESTYLE. JOHN GOT SAVED FIVE YEARS BEFORE TIMS DEATH. HIS WIFE RECEIVED JESUS AS SAVIOR TWO YEARS BEFORE TIMS DEATH. TIM RECEIVED JESUS A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HE DYIED. THEREFORE I KNOW I WILL SEE ALL THEM SOMEDAY I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO ALL GO TO THE TESTIMONIAL PAGE AND READ THE POSTS ON THE 3 TYPES OF FAITH JESUS SAW. 

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC SO POPULAR. YET IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO POST YOUR OWN INTERVENTION IT WOULD GROW EVEN BIGGER. EVERY TIME JANET SORENSEN POSTS THE PAGE BLOWS UP. IT WILL DO THEM SAME FOR YOU TOO. THERES NOTHING TO BIG OR SMALL IF ITS YOUR EXPERIENCE THEN ITS SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY BOUT SOMETHING WORTH SHARING AS WE ALL GAIN WHEN OTHERS ADD TO THE EQUATION. HOWEVER IM DEEPLY MOVED ANYONE WOULD TAKE N INTEREST IN MY EXPERIENCES WITH GOD. NEVERTHELESS YOU HAVE KEPT COMING BACK. SADLY IDK KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE. IT ISNT A BIG THING TO KNOW WHO BUT IF I KNEW I WOULD TAKE TIME TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

• 19 posts
    November 27, 2022 11:55 AM EST

Here is something that I wrote for Facebook back when the virus was raging and I was being pretty vocal about it. It got a great reaction from some folks who hadn't even spoken to me in a while, and I've been asked to resend it to a couple folks. I thought maybe I would share it here as kind of an explanation for my "attitude." I was the one in the office who, when they were discussing something new, would be called in to tell them what might go wrong. I was called a truth bomber. We all have our gifts, I guess! lol

I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine. I tried to be "nice" and ended up in a psych ward, twice, so now I try to be a decent, caring, honest person who knows she's not any better than anyone else. I am not sunshine and roses, I don't crochet, my dinner's aren't pretty, I have lots of opinions and I'm outspoken. I try not to condemn anyone for their beliefs, even if I heartily disagree with them.

Love you all! Here you go:

So I have been asked how I could possibly be a Christian the way I talk and live. Here are my thoughts on that. Sorry for the length. Maybe it will speak to someone! Love y'all. Hang tough. ????
    The Apostle Paul gets credited with (or blamed for) saying a lot of things. One thing I hope he really said is that we are all part of the body of Christ. We all have our own gifts -- physical, mental and spiritual gifts.
    We are the body of Christ. So we are all Jesus. But we can't be exactly like Him or live exactly as he lived. We could never be enough.
    Maybe some of us, with training and technology, are more like the Jesus who said "Pick up your mat and walk." Maybe some are more like the Jesus who fed 5,000 with a few loaves of bread and pieces of fish. (Some of our moms and grandmas could almost work miracles when the food ran low.) Maybe some of us are more like the Jesus who captivated crowds and stunned scholars with his candor, wit and storytelling. Maybe some of us are more like the courageous and passionate Jesus who flipped the merchant's tables in the temple or called out the Pharisees.
    Maybe we can all strive to be like the Jesus who forgave Peter for his betrayal and washed his disciples' feet. And who among us can't relate to the Jesus who prayed tortured prayers in the darkness and sweated blood.
    Maybe none of us can ever truly be like the Jesus who said "Forgive them, father. They know not what they do."
    But we can all cling to the Jesus who said, "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." And "Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
    I once prayed for God to make me whatever He wanted me to be, because I felt like a failure and a hopeless sinner. In my heart and mind, I heard, or more like felt, two words.
    "Be yourself."
    Now that was something new for me.
    I am trying. It's not always easy. But there are people who need me and things that maybe I alone was meant to say or do.
    Here's hoping that with God's help, I can somehow stumble around and serve my purpose. Because I don't want to serve someone else's.
    Peace and love to you. Yes, even if we've exchanged words a few times. That's what I do. I overthink, overfeel, overinvestigate, overprocess and overexpress. Don't expect miracles, flowers or moonbeams on my timeline. But please know that I am trying to do the best I can with the gifts and curses I have been given, and the mistakes I have already made.
    Please love each other. And #WearYourMask

This post was edited by Janet Sorensen at November 28, 2022 9:33 AM EST
    • 459 posts
    November 28, 2022 9:13 AM EST

INTERVENTION 

THX MY DEAR FRIEND AND BELOVED SISTER JANET FOR YOUR POST. SO YOUR SAYING YOU WERE A BIT OF A REBEL. LOL. THEN I GUESS WE DO BELONG TOGETHER. I WAS OF THE THOUGHT PROCESS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. THAT EVERY ONE HAD A RIGHT TO HEAR MY OPINION. EVERYONE HEARD ME NOT MANY LISTENED. THERES A SUBTLE DIFFERENCE. HERES A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER. WHEN I SPEAK OF ANYONE IN THE BIBLE. THERE WORDS WERE EITHER IN LINE WITH CHRIST OR MEANING THEY WERE INSPIRED BY GOD. SUCH AS PETER WHEN ASKED WHO DO YOU SAY I AM. PETER REPLIED CHRIST THE SON  OF GOD. JESUS SAID”MY FATHER REVEALED THAT TO YOU”. 2 TIMOTHY 3:16. SAYS ALL SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED BY GOD. MEANING THE THEOLOGY PARTS OF THE BIBLE AS MUCH OFTHE REST IS DOWNLOADING INTO SOMEONE (A PROPHET)  HE OR SHE THEN SPOKE TO OTHERS AND IT WAS DOCUMENTED. PAUL ALSO SAID THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.  BE READY AT ALL TIMES TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF WHAT I BELIEVE. AGAIN I USED TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE BOUT THE BIBLE AND FOUND OJT 99.9% OF THE TIME I WAS WRONG. UNTIL I STUDIED THE BIBLE IN ITS ENTIRETY ACTUALLY SEVERAL TIMES AS EACH TIME GOD GAVE ME MORE.EVEN IN THE SAME TEXT. JESUS TOLD US WE WOULD NEED TO EXPLAIN WHAT WE BELIEVE ABOUT THE BIBLE/GOD. YOUR SURE RITE WE AREN’T PERFECT BUT IMHO WE CAN DO MUCH OF WHAT JESUS DID. MOST OF WHAT HE DID WE CAN DO WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. WE CAN NOT BE SINLESS WE CAN NOT BRING A PERSON BACK FROM THE PHYSICAL DEATH (SPIRITUALLY ABSOLUTELY WE CAN). HE ACTUALLY COMMANDED US TO DO SO. CHECK OUT (ROAD SIGNS). THE SECRET IS TO BE SEEN PERFECT BY THE FATHER THROUGH HIS SONS BLOOD. I CAN EXPLAIN DEEPER IF ANYONE WANTS. JUST INBOX ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING. THE SWEATED BLOOD IS A VERY REAL PHENOMENA IN THE PAST THEY DID MUCH DOCUMENTATION ON PEOPLE THAT WERE ON DEATH ROW HOURS BEFORE THEY DIED THEY TO SWEAT BLOOD. IT HAPPENS WHEN THE MIND N BODY ARE UNDER SUCH  DURESS. PRETTY SCARY STUFF. I USED TO ASK GOD TO MAKE ME OR PUT ME WHERE HE WANTED. EVERY TIME THAT TURNED OUT TO BE THE HARD WAY. IT WASN’T TILL I READ ABOUT THE STORY OF THE CLAY IN THE MASTER CRAFTSMEN AND UNDERSTOOD ITS BETTER TO ASK TO ME MOLDED INTO WHAT HE WANTS US TO BE.  ALSO TO LEAD GUIDE ME TO WHERE AND WHEN HE WANTS ME TO GO. YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT BE YOURSELF. I APPOCH IT AS BEING ME. MEANING I DO NOT CHANCE TO ACCOMMODATE ANYONE HOWEVER I AM ME AND MY ACTIONS ARE (WHEN I FULLY SURRENDER) ARE MUCH LIKE HIS. I HAVE TAUGHT PEOPLE. ITS WAY BETTER TO BE KNOWN AS A CHRISTIAN THEN MISTAKEN AS ONE. MEANING AS JESUS SAID. “BE PERFECT AS YOUR FATHER IS IN HEAVEN”  THERE TOO IS A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING AND GLADLY WOULD CLARIFY WHAT JESUS WAS REALLY SAYING. I HAVE TO ADMIT THERE WAS A TIME BOUT 15 YEARS AGO I TO THOUGHT I CAN NOT IDENTIFY WITH JESUS. I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING HE DOES TO EXPERIENCE HIS EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS. ACTUALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST MY DEAR SISTER AS YOU REMINDED ME OF A TIME I FIGURED OUT I THOUGHT (NEVER GOOD WHEN IM IN CHARGE OF THINKING N DOING) {LOL}I COULD DO ONE THING JESUS DID.  THIS DID NOT GO WELL THE FIRST TIME. IDK BOUT FLOWERS N ALL THAT. I DO KNOW YOU ARE A DEAR FRIEND AND BELOVED SISTER THAT IS MY FLOWER OF GREAT BEAUTY IN SO MANY WAYS YOU MAY NOT EVEN KNOW. LOVE YOUR #TAG. NOT THAT I AGREE OR DISAGREE  HOWEVER I WAS GIVEN A DIRECTIVE/DECREE FROM GOD ABOUT IT. THAT TO IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW MORE JUST IN BOX ME. I WAS NOT A BIG BEATLES FAN NOT CRAZY BOUT HIS POLITICS N HIS LIFE STYLE FOR MUCH OF HIS LIFE. BUT JOHN LENNON GAVE US THIS. “THERE IS NO PROBLEMS ONLY SOLUTIONS”. HE WAS RIGHT  BUT HAD WRONG FOCUS. JESUS IS THE SOLUTION N IS THE ANSWER. BOB MARLEY GOT IT RIGHT WITH HIS WORDS BUT AGAIN HIS FOCUS WAS ON THE WRONG THING/PERSON. SO I GUESS I NEED TO MAKE SURE IVE GOT THE RIGHT ANSWERS ESPECIALLY SPIRITUALLY. THEY WILL ALWAYS COME FROM THE BIBLE. THAT WAY IF THEY DO NOT LIKE OR AGREE WHAT WAS SAID. I TELL THEM TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. IF HE CHANGES HIS MIND GET BACK TO ME. 

TY AGAIN MY DEAR SISTER JANET FOR DROPPING A IN AND SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE. NEXT TIME I COME BACK I WILL TELL YOU MY ATTEMPT TO DO SOMETHING THAT JESUS DID. UNTIL THEN. GODS SPEED BLESSINGS ONE DAY PD

• 459 posts
    December 2, 2022 12:12 AM EST

INTERVENTION 

NEVER AGAIN

THIS TIES IN WITH SISTER JANET’S STORY. SHE WANTED TO BE MORE LIKE JESUS OR AT THE VERY LEAST EXPERIENCE SOMETHING THAT JESUS WENT THROUGH. I TO FOUND MYSELF NOT BELIEVING NOT FEELING I COULD IDENTIFY WITH JESUS. I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING HE DID WHERE I COULD HAVE HIS EXPERIENCE. I KNOW HE WAS HUMAN HE WAS MAN YET STILL I DIDN'T SEE ANY OPENING. I TURNED TO MY STUDIES TO SEE IF I COULD FIND SOMETHING THAT I COULD DO. IT JUST SO HAPPENED I WAS STUDYING JESUS FASTING FOR 40 DAYS AND NIGHTS. I THOUGHT BOUT IT AS I’D PRACTICED FASTING AS A SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINE. I HAD FASTED FOR 10 DAYS TO GET AN ANSWER I NEEDED. FASTING CAN BE DONE FOR MANY REASONS, HOWEVER MY RATIONAL PROBABLY NOT SOLID. TO BE HONEST YOU REALLY SHOULD BE SEEKING GODS FACE WHEN YOU DECIDE TO FAST OVER THREE DAYS.(CONSIDER ONES HEALTH). THAT BEING SAID IT WOULD EVENTUALLY LEAD ME TO SOMETHING I’D NOT EXPECT. 

I WASN'T SURE HOW IT WOULD GO. BUT AT LEAST I WOULD DO SOMETHING JESUS WOULD DO,YET I WANS’T POSITIVE I’D GO THOUGHT SPIRITUALLY PART OF THE FAST. BUT I DID KNOW I WOULD PHYSICALLY DO/ACCOMPLISH WHAT OUR LORD HAVE GONE THROUGH. I DID KNOW THIS MUCH I HAD A PLAN. [EVERYTHING I’VE DONE TO THIS POINT I HAVE DONE INCORRECTLY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE] THIS IS WHY GOD SHOULD EITHER IMPRESS INSPIRE OR ENCOURAGE YOU TO FAST. {FAST FOR A REASON AND THE REASON NEEDS A PURPOSE} THAT I WOULD COME TO LEARN AFTER THE FACT.  

SO HERE WAS MY PLAN. REMEMBERING SOMETHING IVE HEARD,” FAIL TO PLAN OR PLAN TO FAIL”. IF I COULD MAKE THE FIRST TWENTY DAYS IT WOULD BE DOWN HILL FROM THERE.  I WAS DOING A LAQUID FAST. I SPLIT IT UP IN 7 DAYS SECTIONS. ID DONE TEN DAYS. THIS GAVE ME  CONFIDENCE I WOULD MAKE 14 DAYS. THEN THE NEXT WEEK PUT ME OVER 20 DAYS AND I WOULD BE ON THE DOWN SIDE OF 40 DAYS. MY LIQUID OF CHOICE WAS CHOCOLATE MILK SHAKES. I KNOW JESUS WASN'T DRINKING ANYTHING BUT WATER. I ALSO GROUND UP VITAMINS TO KEEP MY IMMUNE SYSTEM UP. THE FIRST TWENTY DAYS WENT WELL. YET I WASN'T SEEKING ANY SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT/WRONG THOUGHT PROCESS. DAY 21 I BEGAN TO NOT FEELING A LITTLE OFF. OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS I ACTUALLY BECAME ILL. WHAT I DIDN'T THINK THROUGH IS WHAT COULD/WOULD HAPPEN WHEN ALL YOU DRINK IS MILK PRODUCTS. IT CURLS INSIDE ONES STOMACH. BY 28 DAYS I WAS TRULY SICK I HAD LOST FIVE POUNDS. ALL THE TIME I AM GETTING SICKER EACH DAY. BY DAY 35 ID LOST 15 POUNDS AS I WAS NOW ONLY DRINKING WATER. ALL MY CONGREGATION WAS TELLING ME TO STOP AS BY NOW MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS LOW AND I HAD NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA. I TOLD THEM I DIDN'T GO THIS FAR TO STOP 5 DAYS SHORT. THE LAST FIVE DAYS I DID SEEK GODS FACE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS WENT SO BADLY. THE LAST DAY I GOTVNY ANSWER. IT WAS MY IDEA MY PLAN AND ABOUT ME. ME WANTING TO IDENTIFY WITH CHRIST. WHEN THE REAL IMPORTANT THINGS TO GRASP/EMBRACE. JESUS IDENTIFIES WITH US THATS THE BIGGER PICTURE. IT TOOK ANOTHER WEEK FOR ME TO GET MY STRENGTH BACK AND A MONTH TO GET MY WEIGHT BACK. WHEN ASKED BY MANY WHO KNEW WHAT I DID. WAS IT WORTH IT? WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THAT NOTHING CAME FROM THIS EXPERIENCE. I HAD FAILED TO EXPERIENCE WHAT JESUS HAD GONE THROUGH.  

OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS I REFLECTED UOPN MY FAST. THATS WHEN I DID A DEEP DIVE INTO FASTING THE HOWS,THE,WHYS AND THE DIFFERENT TYPES. THEN I HAD DEVELOPED A DEEP APPRECIATION OF FASTING. YET NOTHING I LEARNED INSPIRED ME TO CONSIDER ANY FAST LONGER THE A WEEK WITH A PURPOSE. 

OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS I HAD FORGOT ALL BOUT THE EXPERIENCE. AT THE SAME TIME THE MINISTRY WAS GROWING WE WERE MEETING 7 DAYS A WEEK. IT GAVE ME MUCH TO PRAY ABOUT. ONE THING IVE ALWAYS HAD HARD TIME PRAYING.  YOU KNOW STAYING FOCUSED WAS DIFFICULT FOR ME. MY MIND WOULD RACE N JUMP FROM TOPIC TO TOPIC PERSON TO PERSON. SO I TALKED TO GOD. YES YOU CAN TALK HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH HIM WITHOUT PRAYING. I EXPRESSED MY F FRUSTRATION WITH MY ABILITY TO PRAY. FIRST HE SAID STUDY THE LORDS PRAYER. THERE’S A FORMAT WITH IN IT. ITS ALSO THE WAY TO GET YOUR BEST RESULTS. I DID BUT ONLY A SHORT TIME LATER I WAS BACK ASKING GOD TOGIVE ME MORE TO HELP ME PRAY. THEN I HEAR FAST. AT FIRST IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMETHING GOD WOULD SAY. THEN I ASKED HOW LONG. HIS REPLY 40 DAYS. NOW I REALIZED IT WAS MY IMAGINATION. SO I END THE CONVERSATION AND FALL ASLEEP. WHEN I WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY I DECIDED TO COUNT OUT 40 DAYS. IT WAS EXACTLY 40 DAYS TO RESURRECTION SUNDAY. NOW I HAVE A REASON. FAST 40 DAYS FOR THE CELEBRATION OF OUR LORD VICTORY OVER DEATH. PUTTING THAT WITH THE LORDS PRAYER WAS FOLLOWED BY A TEACHING ON FASTING. 

THIS TIME IT WOULD BE A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY. I ALSO WAS CALLED TO IT BY GOD NOT ME. THIS WASN'T ABOUT ME BUT US (GOD N ME).  FOR ME I HAD A SENSE OF PEACE ABOUT THE 40 DAYS. WHEN I TOLD THE MINISTRY MY INTENTIONS MANY TRIED TO TALK OUT OF IT. I TOLD THEM IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT IT WOULD BE WAY DIFFERENT. I ACTUALLY HAD 5 OF MY YOUTH COME UP AND SAID THEY WOULD FAST 40 DAYS WITH ME. BUT THEY WOULD DO 8 DAYS A PEICE TILL WE FINISHED.

AT THE END OF THE 40 DAYS I HAD GOTTEN WAY BETTER AT PRAYER AS I INCORPORATED THAT INTO MY FASTING. I NEVER FELT ILL I DIDN’T LOOSE WEIGHT. I ACTUALLY GAINED ONE POUND. I HAD SOME DEEPLY MOVIMG TIMES WITH OUR LORD THAT I DIDN’T EXPECT AT ALL. IT WAS EXTREMELY INSPIRING. LASTLY I DO KNOW HOW JESUS FELT AFTER 40 DAYS. PHYSICALLY HUNGRY YET SPIRITUALLY FILLED. UNFORTUNATELY MY HEALTH IN MANY ASPECTS NEVER ALLOWED ME TO FAST 40 DAYS AGAIN. YET REST ASSURED IF GOD CALLED ME TO IT TODAY I WOULD. AS HE DOES NOT CALL YOU TO SOMETHING JUST TO FAIL. EVEN A SIMPLE MAN CAN FIGURE OUT IF HE CALLS ME HES WITH ME AND WE WILL ARRIVE SPIRITUALLY WHERE HE WANTS ME TO GO. MAY OUR LORD BLESS YOU ALL WHO SO GRACIOUSLY TOOK TIME TO STOP BY. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD 

ONE LAST THING I ALSO LEARNED AS I GOT TO GET INVOLVED IN SO MANY MINISTRIES AND BY STUDYING TO FIND MYSELF IN THE SCRIPTURES THAT THERE WERE WAYS TO DO OTHER THINGS HE DID. WE ALL DO IT MORE OFTEN THEN WE THINK 

• 459 posts
    December 5, 2022 8:15 AM EST

INTERVENTION 

GUATEMALA (PART 2) 

I HAD AN EARLIER POST ON THIS MISSIONARY TRIP. THE LAST TIME WE WERE SPEAKING ON THE TRIP WE HAD GOTTEN LOST  WE PRAYED FOUND A BUILDING THAT POINTED US HOME. TODAYS EXPERIENCE HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY  ACTUALLY LET ME TELL YOU OF ANOTHER WAY GOD INTERVENED ON MY BEHALF FROM DAY ONE ON THE GROUND  WHEN WE ALL FLEW INTO HUSTON TEXAS WE MEANT THE NEXT MORING  WE WERE WARNED NUMEROUS TIMES.  DON NOT TOUCH HUG OR HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE PEOPLE WE WOULD MEET. WE WERE TOLD THAT BECAUSE IT WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD THAT THEY HAD DIFFERENT BACTERIA GERM ECT. IF YOU WERE TO TOUCH SOMEONE USE HAND SANITIZER. THAT DID NOT REGISTER WITH ME ON TWO FRONTS AT LEAST. FIRST I AM A CONTACT PERSON ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. JESUS TOLD US TO GREET EACH OTHER WITH A KISS ON THE CHEAK.  THAT SEEMED MUCH CLOSER THEN HUGGING OR TOUCHING SOMEONE. TWO WHY WOULD GOD SEND ME TO MINISTER TO PEOPLE THAT I CAN NOT TOUCH,WHERE WOULD MY FAITH BE ON THAT. SO I IGNORED THAT DIRECTIVE. OUT OF THE 14 PEOPLE WE HAD 7 PEOPLE THAT LIVED THERE AND US, I WAS THE ONLY ONE FROM THE STATES THAT DIDN’T GET SICK. 4 OF THE STAFF GOT SICK AND THEY ALL STAYED AWAY FROM CONTACT.  

THE NEXT DAY WE HEADED OUT TO OUR NEXT VILLAGE TO DO OUR MEDICAL MISSIONARY TRIP. EACH OF US HAD A SPECIFIC JOBS TO DO  SOME PRAYED IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE VILLAGE FOR US,OTHERS GREETED PEOPLE SOME WERE THE DOCTORS. JUST A FEW OF US WERE CAPABLE OF SHARING THE GOSPEL FLUENTLY,AND ONE OTHER VERY IMPORTANT JOB WAS DOING THINGS WITH THE CHILDREN WHILE WAITING TO COME IN.  THE STAFF SUPPLIED THE YOUNG LADY TO WORK WITH THEM. WHEN WE GOT THERE SHE HAD GOTTEN BITTEN BY SOME KIND OF INSECT. WITH IN HALF HOUR HER LEG WAS SWOLLEN UP TO TWICE THE SIZE OF HER OTHER LEG. NONE OF THE DOCTORS KNEW WHAT CAUSED IT NOR HOW TO FIX IT. SHE TRIED TO WORK WITH THE CHILDREN (ABOUT 100 ) BUT AFTER AN HOUR WAS IN TO MUCH PAIN AND NOW HERE LEG WAS TWICE THE SIZE IT WAS WHEN WE STARTED. ODDLY MO OME HADA CLUE WHAT TO DO, THEY WERE LOOKING TO FIND SOMEONE TO TAKE HER PLACE.  THATS WHEN I GATHERED THE GROUP TOGETHER AND TOLD THEM GOD CAN DO THIS. THEY LOOKED A BIT PUZZLED, I REMINDED THEM WHAT GOD HAD DONE JUST YESTERDAY. I THEN SAID IF WE PRAY OVER HER N ANOINT HER WITH OIL IF WE BELIEVED N SHE BELIEVED GOD COULD N LIKELY WILL HEAL HER. WE ALL PRAYED FOR HER, HOWEVER BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY LIKE YESTERDAY THEY WERE PERPLEXED. AFTER 15 MINUTES ONE OF THE LADIES TOLD ME SHE WAS IN MORE PAIN. SHE SAID WE NEEDTO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN DO WHAT SHE DID. I COULD BUT MY PLACE WAS AT THE EVANGELIST PART OF THE TEAM. I TOLD HER GATHER EVERYONE UP AGAIN N WE WILL PRAY AGAIN. WE DID BUT AFTER 15 MORE MINUTES THEY WERE MAKING PLANS TO DRIVE HER BACK TO THE COMPOUND 3 HOURS AWAY.  I COULD SEE MUCH LIKE THE 9 DISCIPLES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MT OF TRANSFIGURATION WERE FULL OF DOUBT AS EACH TRIED TO HEAL THE YOUNG BOY. SEE DOUBT IS EVERY BIT AS CONTAGIOUS AS FAITH CAN BE. I THEN ASKED THE LORD WHAT TO DO. HE TOLD ME TO GATHER THEM UP AGAIN,EXPRESS TO THEM THE NUMBER 3 IS KINDA BIG THING. I DID AND THEY WERE HAVING A HARD TIME BELIEVING AS THEY WERE STUCK IN THE PHYSICAL AND ALSO FULLY THOUGHT GOD WOULD DO WHAT THEY WANTED ON THEIR TIME FRAME. I TOLD THEM THAT SOME WERE ARROGANT AND OTHERS WERE LOOKING THROUGH PHYSICAL EYES NOT SPIRITUAL EYES.  AFTER THE PEP TALK I TOLD HER TO BELIEVE WHAT SHE CAN NOT SEE. BEFORE WE PRAYED I HEARD GOD SAY 10 MINUTES AND SHE WILL BE FINE. THEN I TOLD THEM THIS IS WHAT GOD DECLARED. SO WE PRAYED EARNESTLY FOR FIFTEEN MAYBE TWENTY MINUTES OVER HER.  I LEFT FOR I TRUSTED GOD. OTHERS STAYED TO SEE OTHERS LEFT STILL LACKING IN FAITH. EXACTLY 10 MINUTES THE SWELLING STARTED GOING DOWN AND THE PAIN WENT AWAY. THEN WITHIN HALF HOUR SHE HAD FULLY RECOVERED AND WAS BACK OUT WITH THE CHILDREN.  WE ALL LEARNED SOMETHING THAT DAY, DOUBT N FAITH DON’T PLAY WELL TOGETHER. THAT PRAY WITHOUT CEASING WORKS WELL,AND GOD DELIGHTS IN DOING WHAT WE THINK CAN NOT BE DONE  I WAS ENCOURAGED AS I HAD SEEN THIS BEFORE BUT IN THE MINISTRY, NOT ON A MISSIONARY TRIP  FROM THAT POINT WE PRAYED FOR EVERYTHING.THE NEXT DAY WE STARTED FINDIN PEOPLE NOT DOIN WELL AT ALL.PRAYER WORKED BUT IT TOOK ONE WHOLE DAY FOR THOSE WHO GOT SICK TO  RECOVER. BY THE TIME WE GOT BACK TO THE COMPOUND FEW DAYS LATER EVERYONE WAS HEALTHY BY THEN  PRAYER WORKS  

AT ANOTHER TIME I WILL INTRODUCE TO YOU WHERE I BEGAN TO TAKE AUTHORITY OVER MY BODY AND WHAT CAME/COMES FROM THAT. I PRAY THIS SHORT TIME TOGETHER WAS A BLESSINGS FOR YOU. IALSO HOPE IT ENCOURAGES YOU ENOUGH TO INSPIRE YOU TO POST SOMETHING OR SOMEHOW GOD INTERVENED ON YOUR BEHALF. FOR HE HAS!!! 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR KINDNESS TO SHARE YOUR TIME WITH ME TODAY  

BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    December 11, 2022 7:27 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE 

AS I WAS CONTEMPLATING WHAT I WOULD POST NEXT HERE THIS CAME TO MY MIND. THIS MAY NOT MAKE SENCE IF YOU DIDN'T READ MY POST ENTITLED KAREN. HOWEVER WHEN I FINISH I WILL MAKE THE CONNECTION FOR YOU. 

I LIVED IN A SMALL UPSTATE NEW YORK OUTSIDE OF SYRACUSE. WE LITERALLY WERE A ONE TRAFFIC LITE VILLAGE (WE WERE NOT BIG ENOUGH TO BECOME A TOWNSHIP THEN TOWN) SO WE WERE PRETTY ISOLATED FROM ANYTHING OUTSIDE OUR SMALL VILLAGE. SO THIS EXPERIENCE TOOK PLACE WHEN I WAS IN THIRD GRADE. HISTORY WAS TAUGHT IN THIRD GRADE. WE DID THE 1492 COLUMBUS THING. THE PILGRIMS,WE GOT THROUGH THE REVALUATION WAR. ABOUT HAFE WAY THROUGH THE YEAR WE GOT TO THE 13 COLONIES AND EVENTUALLY GOT AROUND TO THE PLANTATIONS. IT WAS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER WITH ONLY TWO PAGES ON SLAVERY. AS A 8 YEAR OLD I WAS PUZZLED ON MANY LEVELS. I ASKED WHAT SLAVERY WAS. WHEN I GOT THE EXPLANATION IT DID NOT SET RIGHT WITH ME. I ASKED WHY WOULD ANYONE PUT ANOTHER IN THAT SITUATION. HER ANSWER DIDN'T GET ANY BETTER. WHEN SHE SAID ITS NOT NORMALLY DONE TO REGULAR PEOPLE. BECAUSE I’D NEVER SEEN A PERSON OF COLOR SO I THOUGHT THEY WERE WHITE PEOPLE THAT GOT REALLY DEEP SUNTANS. SO THEN I ASKED WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. SHE EXPLAINED THAT THEY WERE FROM AFRICA. NOT KNOWING WHERE IT WAS OR ANYTHING BOUT IT (GEOGRAPHY IS 4th GRADE) HER ANSWER TO MY QUESTION LEFT ME FRUSTRATED ANGRY. HER ANSWER WAS ITS ALL JUNGLE WITH WILD ANIMALS AND THESE PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE VERY MUCH INTELLIGENCE. ACTUALLY SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT MUCH SMARTER THEN MONKEYS. I COMMENTED THEY DO NOT LOOK ANY DIFFERENT TO ME EXCEPT THEY HAD A MUCH BETTER SUNTAN. THATS WHEN SHE EXPLAINED IN MORE DEPTH THEY WERE BLACK AND WENT BACK TO THE NON INTELLIGENT COMPARISONS. AFTER HER LAST EXPLANATION SHE COULD SEE I WASN'T EATING WHAT SHE WAS SERVING. 

IT WAS ABOUT A YEAR OR TWO LATER WHEN I SAW MY FIRST PERSON OF COLOR. SEE IDK HOW MY THOUGHT PROCESS WOULD HAVE BEEN IF HAD NOT SEEN THOSE TWO PICTURES. ITS NOT IN MY DNA TO HATE ANYONE AND CERTAINLY I AM NOT PREJUDICE AND WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN. HOWEVER ITS LIKELY I WOULD LIKELY BEEN BIAS. I ALREADY HAD HEARD JOKES FROM ADULTS ABOUT OTRHE NATIONALITIES. SO IT WOULD ONLY HAVE BEEN A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE I WOULD HAVE BEEN JADED BYTHE ADULTS MOST CHURCH GOING FOKES. 

I NEVER DWELLED ON WHAT I SAW OR HOW I FELT BUT MY BEST FRIEND IN SIX GRADE (I GOT TRANSFERRED TO A NEW SCHOOL) WAS WILLY. HE WAS BLACK AND THE ONLY PERSON OF COLOR ON CAMPUS. SO HE WOULD GET PICKED ON CONSTANTLY N ME BEING THE NEW KID ALSO GOT PICKED ON BEAT UP. SO WE HAD SOMETHING IN COMMON. WE WOULD HAVE BECOME FRIENDS ANYWAY. I KEPT TELLING THE GUYS THAT WERE PICKING ON US THAT I WOULDN'T GET BIG NUFF OR TUFF NUFF TO TAKE REVENGE, BUT WILLY I COULD SEE ONCE HE LOST ALL THAT EXTRA WEIGHT HE WOULD BE A FORCE TO RECON WITH. WE REMAINED FRIENDS ALL THE WAY THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL. I WAS RITE BETWEEN 10-11 GRADE HE JUST GREW INTO THE MAN I THOUGHT. N YES HE WENT BACK N GOT EVEN WITH ALL THOSE WHO HAD MESSED WITH HIM FOR YEARS. I WOULD FIND MYSELF HANGING OUT WITH AFRICAN AMERICAN FOR MUCH OF MY YOUTH. 

WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW IS GOD WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THOSE THOUGHTS N WORDS TO ME. THAT TRIGGERED MY EMOTIONS WHICH CHANGED WHO I WOULD HAVE BEEN. WHAT HE KNEW, THAT I COULDN'T HAVE IMAGINED MY FUTURE HE HAD PLANNED FOR ME. MY FUTURE WIFE WAS STILL 7 YEARS FROM HER BIRTH. YET IN THAT 3rd GRADE SEAT GOD WAS PREPARING ME FOR MY WIFE. I MEANT HER IN 1988 25 YEATS AFTER I SAW WHAT THE WORLD LOOKED LIKE. IT TOOK FEW WEEKS BEFORE ID COME TO KNOW THAT SHE WAS THE WOMAN ID MARRY. I WON’T BORE YOU WITH THE DETAILS OF OUR JOURNEY OR BETTER SAID RUN THE GAUNTLET. WHAT I WILL TELL YOU IS THAT EVERY MINISTRY IVE BEEN INVOLVED IN OR STARTED HAS ALWAYS CENTERED AROUND CHILDREN/TEENS OF COLOR. THE SCHOOL I VOLUNTEER AT IS 90% CHILDREN N TEACHERS OF COLOR.I AM AS COMFORTABLE AND CAN MOVE SEAMLESSLY AMOUNG ALL RACES AS IF I BELONGED. 

SO THE LESSON I LEARNED THAT GOD WORKED WITH/ON ME LONG BEFORE YOU BECAME A CHILD OF GOD HIS CHILD. I DO REMEMBER AS I THOUGHT BOUT THAT TIME I FELT LIKE GOD WAS THERE SOME HOW. YET IT WAS SO FAR FROM MY UNDERSTANDING (MENTALITY EMOTIONALLY AND ESPECIALLY SPIRITUALLY). I WOULDN'T. BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND IT UNTIL I MEANT KAREN IN CHURCH 25 YEARS LATER. IT WAS THAT AWAKENING AS I FIGURED IF HE HAD ME WAY BACK THEN. HE SURLY WOULD HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN ME. NOW 25 YEARS LATER I FIND MYSELF STILL BEING AMAZED AT WHAT GOD HAS DONE IS DOING WILL DO. N I KNOW ILL BE AMAZED AT ALL THE HIDDEN THINGS I WILL BECOME AWARE OF AT THAT TIME. I’M STILL HAPPILY MARRIED AND MY LOVE GROWS DAILY. I MEAN WE’VE  BEEN DOING MINISTRY FOR HALF OUR LIVES NOW. I VOLUNTEER IN HERE SCHOOL. I CREATED THE B~RARE PROGRAM AND WE USE IT IN HER CLASS. I GET TO WORK SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS N GET TO HANG OUT ON CAMPUS WHERE EVERY KID IN THE SCHOOL KNOWS OF ME. HALF THEM I HAVE SOME INTERACTION WITH DAILY.  PLUS THE B~RARE 101 FAITH BASED AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM. WE WORK TOGETHER ON THAT ALSO. OVER 120 CHILDREN HAVE RECEIVED CHRIST AS SAVIOR ON CAMOUS. SEE GOING IN THE SCHOOL AS A PASTOR ALLOWS ME TO TALK TO THEM BOUT GOD. I ONLY HAVE TO POINT THEM IN THE RITE DIRECTION N THEY ASK THE QUESTION. FRON THAT POINT ON GOD IS A TOPIC I CAN SPEAK ON ANYTIME. 

IDK WHEN I’LL GET BACK. I AM PRETTY SURE BEFORE CHRISTMAS BUT IF NOT MERRY CHRISTMAS. N GO TO THE TOPIC. ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS TO LEARN OR  PERHAPS AT LEAST SEE THINGS FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME BY STOPPING IN. GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

• 459 posts
    December 17, 2022 6:25 PM EST

INTERVENTION 

SPIRITUAL WARFARE 

WE SEE OFTEN IN THE WORD “LIGHT”  “DARKNESS”  JESUS BEING THE LIGHT AND THE ENEMY ONCE WAS THE BARER OF THE LIGHT (I DON’T KNOW IF I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THAT WAS HERE,HOWEVER IT IS WORTH KNOWING) I’VE OFTEN THOUGHT OF THAT DICHOTOMY IN MY YOUNGER YEARS. THE PAST 30+YEARS I’VE BEEN IN THE BATTLE. IDK IF YOU REMEMBER THE POST ABOUT THE FATHER N SON BANQUET WE WENT TO, WHERE THE GUEST SPEAKER BEING A MISSIONARY MADE THIS STATEMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN THE LORD IN THE KINGDOM BUILDING BUSINESS “YOU WILL SEE THINGS THAT THOSE WHO STAY IN OUR COMFORT ZONE WILL NOT EVER SEE”. I WOULD REFER YOU BACK TO THAT POST. 

I NOT JUST HAVE SEEN INTO BOTH REALMS I HAVE HAD TO DEEL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES THAT WILL COME OUT OF SUCH ENCOUNTERS. I KNEW VERY EARLY JUST WHAT A THREAT TO him WHEN YOU ONE GETS INVOLVED ESPECIALLY WITH EVANGELISM. he TRULY BELIEVES WE ARE STEELING FROM him  THIS OF COURSE DOES NOT MAKE YOU DINNER BUDDIES WITH THE old serpent. IT DOES PUT A TARGET ON YOUR BACK ( THE enemy IS MORE OF SNEEK IN THE BACK DOOR.  EVANGELISM WAS I FOUND OUT WAS MY SPIRITUAL GIFT.I ACTUALLY WROTE A MANUAL ON EVANGELISM. ( THAT TO WAS A INTERVENTION BY GOD, MAYBE ONE DAY IF YOU ALL DON’T GET BORED I WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU)  THE OTHER THING THE enemy DETESTS FOR he KNOWS THIS FACT 85% OF CHRISTIANS MAKE THEIR CHOICE ON/BY THEIR 18th BIRTHDAY. MAKING THAT DEMOGRAPHICS The ole serpent MAIN FOCUS. SO WHAT FIELD DID GOD GROOM ME FOR MOST OF MY LIFE TO WORK WITH YOUTH. PLUS MY DRIVING FORCE IS TO BRING AS MANY YOUTH TO CHRIST. I LEARNED THAT REALLY DID ANGER The ole serpent. AT THE FIRST MINISTRY WE SEVERED I FELT IT A GOOD IDEA TO TRAIN THE YOUTH TO SHARE THE GOSPEL AND TAKE THEM TO A RETIREMENT HOME. I KNEW THEY WOULD SEE A LOT (JUST AS THAT MISSIONARY TOLD US)  THE TWO BIG THINGS THEY WOULD SEE OLDER FOLKS COME TO CHRIST. ALSO THEY WOULD BE TOLD NO THEY DID NOT WANT SALVATION. YET THE BIGGEST THING WOULD BE THE PERSON THEY UNOFFICIALLY CHOOSE TO ADOPT. THEREFORE THEY WOULD SPEND ALL THEIR TIME WITH SUCH PERSON,BUT ONE DAY THEY WOULD COME INTO THE HOME AND THEIR ADOPTED PERSON DIED. {THAT IS FOR ANOTHER TIME} HOWEVER THERE WAS ANOTHER THING I WAS LEARNING [FOR I HAD ONLY BEEN DOING MINISTRY FOR JUST FEW YEARS] THE SECOND MINISTRY THAT SERIOUSLY BRINGS The enemy TO A RAGE “OLDER FOLKS” WHY? THE MERE FACT he HAS INVESTED INTO THEM. THEY ARE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE NINETH INNING 2 OUTS 2 STRIKES. SOON TO BE LOST TO ETERNITY. WORKING WITH BOTH ENDS OF THE SPECTRUM REALLY DID CATCH ME OFF GUARD. AS I DID NOT KNOW THAT SUCH THINGS WOULD BE OF ANY INTEREST TO The enemy. BUT THAT ATTACKS WERE FAST AND FURIOUS. 

IT WAS IN THE RETIREMENT HOME WHERE FOR THE FIRST TIME I NOTICED SOMETHING THAT AT AT THAT MOMENT DID NOT REGISTER. BY THE TIME I TOOK STOCK OF IT WAS TOTALLY AWARE OF IT.  WHAT I DID NOT KNOW WAS THERE SOMETHING THERE. IF SO WHAT IS THE MESSAGE. SO THIS ONE NIGHT AFTER SHARING THE GOSPEL WITH A FEW LADIES AND TWO RECEIVED CHRIST AS SAVIOR BOTH WELL INTO THERE 80’s IT WAS OUR CUSTOM TO GATHER IN THE DINING ROOM AND PRAY. AFTER WE HAD FISHED THE LIGHTS WENT OFF AND CAME BACK ON. 

LIKE I SAID I SAW IT BUT DID NOT KNOW IF IT WAS ANYTHING OR NOTHING OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS AS I GOT DEEPER INTO MINISTERING I NOTICED THIS LIGHT PHENOMENON WAS STILL HAPPENING IT WAS HAPPENING 3-4 TIMES A WEEK.BUT HERES THE THING HARDLY EVER IN THE SAME PLACE. I BEGAN TO THINK GOD WAS TRYING TO TELL BE SOMETHING. BUT BEFORE I WENT DOWN THAT ROAD, I ASKED A FEW OF THE YOUTH THAT WERE CLOSET TO ME AS WELL AS FEW OTHERS NOT CONNECTED TO ME AND MINISTRY TO WATCH AND SEE IF THEY NOTICED IT. OVER TWO THREE MORE MONTHS. THE RESULTS WERE IN THEY ALL SAW THIS HAPPEN NUMEROUS TIMES FLYING SOLO WITH ME. THEN THEY ALSO SAW IT WHEN TOGETHER WITH ME. BUT ALMOST NEVER IN THE SAME PLACE. 

NOW THAT I KNOW GOD IS TRYING TO TELL/SHOW ME SOMETHING I BEGIN TO SEEK HIS FACE. I NOTICED IT WAS MORE PROMINENT AFTER SALVATIONS. I ASKED JESUS WHAT IS THIS LORD. HE REPLIED REMEMBER THERES A SPIRITUAL WAR GOING ON. MOST ARE NOT AWARE OF SUCH A REALITY. THE WAR IS THE HOARDS OF demonic AGENTS FROM THE DARK SIDE. STANDING ON HUMANITY’S BEHALF GOD AND ALL THE HEAVENLY ANGELS (ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES) THE WORRIERS OF LIGHT. OK LORD I GET THAT. BUT WHY THE LIGHTS? JESUS RESPONDED I DO NOT WANT YOU TO EVER FORGET THAT JUST BECAUSE ONE DOESN’T SEE IT. THERE’S A WAR RAGING FOR THE SOULS OF MY CREATION BUT NOT YET MY CHILDREN. TO REMIND YOU THOSE LIGHTS THAT HAVE BEEN GOING OFF NOW FOR AWHILE ARE MY WAY TO DRAW YOU BACK TO THE SERIOUSNESS OF EVANGELISM. TILL THIS DAY LIGHTS GO ON IN THE DAYTIME AND OFF AT NIGHT. I KNOW NOW HOW IMPORTANT TO TO OBSERVE THE “GREAT COMMISSION” HOWEVER I STILL ENJOY THE LORD KEEPS SHOWING THE LIGHT SHOW. 

THIS IS THE END OF THIS PART OF THE STORY. YET I WILL SHARE WITH YOU A TIME WHEN A TEENAGE GIRL KEESHA CAME TO CHRIST AND WHAT HAPPENED GOT EVERYONE’S ATTENTION. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS TOPIC A FAVORITE PLACE TO STOP BY. I HAD HOPED THAT THIS TOIPC WOULD HAVE WANTED TO SHARE THEIR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WHEN GOD INTERVENED. THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED AS MUCH AS I HOPED. YET YOU ARE SO FAITHFUL TO COME BACK AND SUPPORT THIS PAGE. YOU ARE A HUGE ENCOURAGEMENT.  AS I FELT IF OTHERS DID NOT GET INVOLVED THAT WITHIN A FEW HUNDRED VISITORS WOULD GROW BOARED WITH HEARING FROM ME. SO FAR YOU ALL HAVE BLOWN THAT THOUGHT PROCESS UP. FOR THAT AGAIN I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS 

UNTIL I RETURN. I WANT TO PRAY GODS TENDER MERCIES THOUGHTFUL FAVOR AND LOVING GRACE ABOUNDS IN YOU LIFE AS WELL AS ALL CONNECTED TO YOU. IF YOU DID ENJOY THIS POST JUST CLICK ON LIKE ON MY PAGE. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SISTER LYNN BROWN FOR STOPPING AT MY HOME PAGE AND HAS LIKED THE POSTS SHE HAS READ. LYNN YOU ARE AMAZING. 

GODS SPEED. BLESSINGS ONE LOVE PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at December 17, 2022 10:03 PM EST