Forums » Testimonies

INTERVENTION

• 459 posts
    August 20, 2022 8:30 AM EDT

INTERVENTION 

PRINCIPALS OF SOWING AND REAPING  

This post will be considerably shorter than my first. I don’t want to bore you. This to has to do with money A little bit more than a penny though but not big money. Unless like in this case you have no money. at that point any money is big money. It was a Wednesday night. It was our time for everybody to come together and pray for the rest of the week. After everybody had gone home. My daughter and one of the young men Anthony was there with me. Where we had a ministry located had a lot of traffic. Mostly by automobile but a lot of foot traffic. The place that we picked we had a lot of people that were either living off the street or one paycheck away from being homeless. Just as we got ready to leave a young man walked it off the street. He said he wanted to talk a while. So we did. I knew he actually wanted to receive a handout. I never really gave any money to people that walked in. after we were done talking he asked if i had any money to spare. I told him what our policy was. Most everyone that would come in and ask for money only going to use it for alcohol or drugs. However I felt compelled to give the young man my last $20 bill. I told him no I did it made any difference I suppose that this was not my money but it was money from GOD. I warn him about spending GODS money unwisely. And that would have been the end of it. However I had no money to work the next day. As a Pastor with pretty much a youth ministry the only money that came in predominantly was from my wife who was the school teacher and me who had a lawn business. Now I have to figure out how I was going to put gas and everything the next day. My daughter remark wasn’t that your last $20 bill? I told her yes but the LORD would provide. As we were dropping off the last of our youth. When I was coming back to the van I noticed what looked to be a $50 bill. It was rite outside in the van where I had gotten out just a few minutes before. Again it wasn’t there when I stepped out or I would’ve stepped on it. Looking at it the $50 it looked to me to be one of those fake 50s were you have the front looks like a perfect $50 bill. But the back has some kind of a message on it. I wasn’t going to reach down and pick up thinking it was going to be a joke. However I did reach out to pick it up my daughter and Anthony both saw me reaching for something. As I picked it up again expecting it to be fake I realized it was a real $50 bill. At that point both my daughter and Anthony wanted their percentage of the finding fee. They didn’t get it. As I put the $50 in my wallet and I remembered in the Bible where Jesus multiplied things. I gave him my last $20 bill in Faith depending upon the LORD to make sure I had the ability to go to work the next day. Again I do not know what the young man did with his $20 I have an idea. But the Lord still rewarded me for being faithful. I know it’s not a great story. But it is a story where GOD intervened on a young man’s behalf. It was also a lesson for both my daughter and Anthony.  Lastly about sowing and reaping. It’s also a story that most people would say cannot be done, sounds like it was fake. One has to ask oneself did this happen in the Bible? Yes GOD created  everything out of nothing. We all still see where JESUS turns a few fish into abundant amount. I’m reminded of the story of Abraham. Listen that ram was not in the Thicket until Abraham was about to sacrifice his only child for the Lord. Instantaneously the Lord put that ran in the Thicket. I know because I have raised goats. If the goat was tangled up in anything they are going to be making noise all the time. So there you go it happens in the Bible it can happen to us in real life. I will share all other stories where the LORD brought even more money into our spear of influence exactly when we needed it. I will have other experiences far beyond this it will sound exaggerated to say the least. However remember how we started this whole thing out where I was at a father and son banquet. The man who was speaking was a missionary and told us. “If you step out in faith  And get involved in kingdom building you will see things that nobody else has ever seen”That means two things. First literally I will see things that nobody else has because they did not enter the harvest field. Second I will look at the same thing you are looking at however I will see something totally different. This all comes from wherever you are in your relationship with the Lord. 

Once again I want to thank everybody who has participated in this topic INTERVENTION It seems to be picking up a little bit of eye traffic. however at this point I have not seen anybody post who is not somebody that I know. So let us all pray. Remember prayer is the most important thing in the most powerful thing that we have. If we truly believe that this is something that is beneficial to all. Then when we do pray in one accord it will come pass I do not know how many people belong to this ministry. Obviously not enough people in this ministry However those that are lets pray that they will find this site they will read it they will be inspired one way or another. Either to apply it to their lives and or to share their experience when GOD intervened on their behalf. Blessings. One. Love. PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 4, 2022 9:39 AM EDT
    • 13 posts
    August 20, 2022 8:48 PM EDT
    Rod Fortner said:
    Daryl Page said:

INTERVENTION 

this post will be considerably shorter than my first. I don’t want to bore you. This to has to do with money A little bit more than a penny though but not big money. Unless like in this case you have no money. at that point any money is big money. It was a Wednesday night. It was our time for everybody to come together and pray for the rest of the week. After everybody had gone home. My daughter and one of the young men Anthony was there with me. Where we had a ministry located had a lot of traffic. Mostly by automobile but a lot of foot traffic. The place that we picked we had a lot of people that were either living off the street or one paycheck away from being homeless. Just as we got ready to leave a young man walked it off the street. He said he wanted to talk a while. So we did. I knew he actually wanted to receive a handout. I never really gave any money to people that walked in. after we were done talking he asked if i had any money to spare. I told him what our policy was. Most everyone that would come in and ask for money only going to use it for alcohol or drugs. However I felt compelled to give the young man my last $20 bill. I told him no I did it made any difference I suppose that this was not my money but it was money from GOD. I warn him about spending GODS money unwisely. And that would have been the end of it. However I had no money to work the next day. As a Pastor with pretty much a youth ministry the only money that came in predominantly was from my wife who was the school teacher and me who had a lawn business. Now I have to figure out how I was going to put gas and everything the next day. My daughter remark wasn’t that your last $20 bill? I told her yes but the LORD would provide. As we were dropping off the last of our youth. When I was coming back to the van I noticed what looked to be a $50 bill. It was rite outside in the van where I had gotten out just a few minutes before. Again it wasn’t there when I stepped out or I would’ve stepped on it. Looking at it the $50 it looked to me to be one of those fake 50s were you have the front looks like a perfect $50 bill. But the back has some kind of a message on it. I wasn’t going to reach down and pick up thinking it was going to be a joke. However I did reach out to pick it up my daughter and Anthony both saw me reaching for something. As I picked it up again expecting it to be fake I realized it was a real $50 bill. At that point both my daughter and Anthony wanted their percentage of the finding fee. They didn’t get it. As I put the $50 in my wallet and I remembered in the Bible where Jesus multiplied things. I gave him my last $20 bill in Faith depending upon the LORD to make sure I had the ability to go to work the next day. Again I do not know what the young man did with his $20 I have an idea. But the Lord still rewarded me for being faithful. I know it’s not a great story. But it is a story where GOD intervened on a young man’s behalf. It was also a lesson for both my daughter and Anthony.  Lastly about sowing and reaping. It’s also a story that most people would say cannot be done, sounds like it was fake. One has to ask oneself did this happen in the Bible? Yes GOD created  everything out of nothing. We all still see where JESUS turns a few fish into abundant amount. I’m reminded of the story of Abraham. Listen that ram was not in the Thicket until Abraham was about to sacrifice his only child for the Lord. Instantaneously the Lord put that ran in the Thicket. I know because I have raised goats. If the goat was tangled up in anything they are going to be making noise all the time. So there you go it happens in the Bible it can happen to us in real life. I will share all other stories where the LORD brought even more money into our spear of influence exactly when we needed it. I will have other experiences far beyond this it will sound exaggerated to say the least. However remember how we started this whole thing out where I was at a father and son banquet. The man who was speaking was a missionary and told us. “If you step out in faith  And get involved in kingdom building you will see things that nobody else has ever seen”That means two things. First literally I will see things that nobody else has because they did not enter the harvest field. Second I will look at the same thing you are looking at however I will see something totally different. This all comes from wherever you are in your relationship with the Lord. 

Once again I want to thank everybody who has participated in this topic INTERVENTION It seems to be picking up a little bit of eye traffic. however at this point I have not seen anybody post who is not somebody that I know. So let us all pray. Remember prayer is the most important thing in the most powerful thing that we have. If we truly believe that this is something that is beneficial to all. Then when we do pray in one accord it will come pass I do not know how many people belong to this ministry. Obviously not enough people in this ministry However those that are lets pray that they will find this site they will read it they will be inspired one way or another. Either to apply it to their lives and or to share their experience when GOD intervened on their behalf. Blessings. One. Love. PD 

Very interesting, Daryl. God does reward those, I believe, who step out in faith to do what they understand - even if it's a little off at the time. Reminds me of another testimony about making ends meet that I'll have to post soon.

God bless! Rod

• August 21, 2022 12:23 PM EDT

In agreement with brother Rod Fortner; this Forum is a wonderful way for everyone to remember encounters with our Lord and reflect how often HE intervened in our lives, the lives of our loved ones and others, as the Lord enlarges our borders, and that is if we allow the Lord to do the leading and directing our foot steps! I don't know how much time I've left on this earth, but it seems that the Lord puts more and more tasks on me as I'm getting older and adding more and more people and their many needs! And I hope and pray that they would see the Lord, not me, and be drawn to Him, and be added to His kingdom!! And I'm very grateful that He'd allow sinful me with all of my faults, to be His hands and feet, even though I'm so clumsy most of the time! So, I simple go by faith and take one day at a time with the Lord!! Being in Home Health Care now, I ended up with an unexpected night shift last night, it was a tough night with a 95 year old lady who has many health problems in addition to Parkinson's, she is deaf on one ear, hard of hearing on the other, and very stubborn! By the time I got home this morning I was so tempted to just go to sleep, but I made some coffee and breakfast for my husband and myself, had a hard time signing on to today's Sunday's service, unable to get the video/picture, but at least I got the sound and was able to participate, while typing, praying and hearing a wonderful and meaningful testimony from Pastor Dion! After that I felt so refreshed and strengthened and ready to face the coming week what ever it may bring! My husband has cont'd health problems, our daughter has additional health problems, we now as of today have a 3-week old great grandson, who we just found out that he has infantile laryngomalaise, and the list goes on. But I know that my Lord, my Heavenly Father, is in control, and I do not need to worry or fret whatever tomorrow will bring, praise His Holy Name!!! HE intervened when our grandson got into a relationship with a young woman, even though he was born again and became back-slidden; they eventually got married and he returned to the Lord, and we saw visible changes in their lives, and then our great grandson was born seemingly healthy, but then we found out that he had trouble breathing and drinking, since his lungs were not completely developed. With proper care and direction and the Lord's heling touch, as that little baby boy gets stronger, which may take a few months or even longer, but he is the child of the King, and little Leo is in the master's hands, the hands of our loving Heavenly Father! So, here am I dedicating this precious child to the Lord, all my loved ones far and near, including my unsaved siblings, all my brothers and sisters in the Lord, and all the ones that He put into my path to the Lord most high, my Lord and my God, asking for His mighty Holy Spirit's intervention and trusting Him and Him alone for the outcome!!! Hanging on to His promises and Romans 8:28 ".......but GOD meant it for good"!!! Praise His Holy Name!!! (h5)

Wow! Wonderful, Liesel! God is always there for us. PTL! (My wife is also in Home Health Care so I understand your work and thank you for it. Not everyone can do it. I know I can't! I've heard stories from her that inspire and some that would make the staunchest atheist think twice. Maybe I'll have her permission to give some anonymous details on a couple of them.) Thank you again for your comments. God bless!

This post was edited by Rod Fortner at August 22, 2022 9:29 PM EDT
  • August 21, 2022 11:35 PM EDT

Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is not the beginning of things but I thought I would share what I just realized that today marked the 2nd anniversary of the Lord showing me that "death" truly has no sting whatsoever through a major heart attack. I will try to be as in depth as I can . . . August 21st 2020 as I was finishing folding laundry at the hotel I was staying at in Bossier City, LA. for a  multi year project inspecting B-52 Bombers the USAF it had been a long week of dealing with chest pains, could not eat without pain later in the evening and keeping me up all night with no sleep and what felt like constant indigestion. I sat down after folding clothes looking at the television for a minute until all of sudden it felt like a sledge hammer with a running head start slammed into my chest. Not knowing what to do and hesitant to make the call for help, I jumped into the shower to try to relive pain but as soon as the hot water hit the chest, the chest folded . . . it was time to make the call. So, I called down to the help desk to call 911. The call was made and God bless Mr. Don the maintenance supervisor (who later discovered he too had the same thing a year before myself) rushed upstairs to my room with blankets to keep me warm and to make sure I would be alright until the paramedics arrived. Once they arrived they were able to confirm it was a heart attack. They ran vitals and began to administer nitro except the nitro barely touched the attack and needless to say all the way to the hospital and while in the ER I was eating nitro as if there was no tomorrow but to not much avail due to the fact that (and I'm jumping ahead) I had a very healthy heart for a then 52 year old but had 100% blockage just at the junction of the LAD and the irony was that I was working out 6-7 days a week and had a very healthy diet go figure. I was in the ER for a while as there was a delay getting the cath lab ready due to a busy day and it was late at night. I began going in and out of conscience and the ER staff was becoming more concerned to the point they made the decision to start to head up as we running out of time that I was not going to make it. This was at the point where GOD really showed me who HE was (not the first in my life though) As they rushed me out into the hall it was pure panic and chaos until I saw the light mounted in the ceiling. Keep in mind these were LEDs and bright however, the light became as brilliant, bright and as crystal clear beyond what our human minds could comprehend and everything slowed completely down, the sound disappeared then the most unimaginable peace took over and while staring at the light I could see His presence lean down from Heaven over me and as He leaned down, out of the periphery vision I could literally see death and sin move out the picture and the gasping for air and breath suddenly stopped and I have never felt so good, so relaxed and pain free as I did in that moment. At that point I looked up and said to GOD "If you want to take me now, I am okay with it because I know you have my family and they are in good hands." As soon as I said this . . . the panic and chaos resumed as I was at the elevator to go up to the cath lab. While having the procedure to insert the stent into the heart, as soon as the stent puncture the blockage and blood flowed once again, I could have jumped off the table as if nothing happened and was good to go. I would like to point out that the entire time this was happening I was at ease for the most part for GOD was with me the entire time telling me constantly "Do not fear, you are not going to die." but instead this was not about a heart attack for a testimony yes it would be great, but this was about something much much more enormous to put it mildly. The testimony and what He wanted to show me was this and it is the one thing we all fear the most: If you are in Christ and Christ is in you and hear me very clearly not I but the Lord says this "YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH" once again "YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH". This was the whole point and what He wanted to show me that as He was leaning down to my presence I was not dying, I was coming alive!!! The closer He came the more ALIVE I was beginning to come! I watched death and sin and my pain disappear out of the picture. Satan wants us all believing that death is inevitable and immanent for the condemned yes, but for those who are His and are not perishing the body will die but not YOU and you are leaving the body and are no longer aware of it because you are coming alive. So do not fear death as He had to take me through this to show me I was His and that death would not affect me and this is why He says in His word one for every day of the year "DO NOT FEAR." There is no reason for it He overcame it and took the keys away . . . Oh death, where is your sting?! This is the hope we have in Him, Christ died for us so that we might live He finished it on the cross and this is the finished work that we can rest in Him, it is done, it is over, period. Live for Him without fear, praise Him, pray and talk to Him, Sing to Him, worship Him, make Him the focus of your life. Yes, you will still have troubles in this life but you will look at it with a totally different perspective knowing He loves you and will guard you. Give it to Him and be at rest for He overcomes them, the battle is His and He already finished it. There IS no more sting . . .

This post was edited by Craig Mondello at August 21, 2022 11:52 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    August 21, 2022 11:45 PM EDT

Blessings Brother Schalk. Thank you for the kind words. I do agree this is a wonderful way for us to bring Glory to our FATHER. I know you will be praying for this topic to grow until everyone in The Ministry gets to at least visit it. Hopefully they will be inspired to also post on the topic. Blessings One Love Your Brother PD 

• 459 posts
    August 22, 2022 8:21 AM EDT
    •  

Craig  Mondello
      Craig Mondello replied to a topic in the forum Testimonies:
    • Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is not the beginning of things but I thought I would share what I just realized that today marked the 2nd anniversary of the Lord showing me that "death" truly has no sting whatsoever through a major heart attack. I will try to be as in depth as I can . . . August 21st 2020 as I was finishing folding laundry at the hotel I was staying at in Bossier City, LA. for a  multi year project inspecting B-52 Bombers the USAF it had been a long week of dealing with chest pains, could not eat without pain later in the evening and keeping me up all night with no sleep and what felt like constant indigestion. I sat down after folding clothes looking at the television for a minute until all of sudden it felt like a sledge hammer with a running head start slammed into my chest. Not knowing what to do and hesitant to make the call for help, I jumped into the shower to try to relive pain but as soon as the hot water hit the chest, the chest folded . . . it was time to make the call. So, I called down to the help desk to call 911. The call was made and God bless Mr. Don the maintenance supervisor (who later discovered he too had the same thing a year before myself) rushed upstairs to my room with blankets to keep me warm and to make sure I would be alright until the paramedics arrived. Once they arrived they were able to confirm it was a heart attack. They ran vitals and began to administer nitro except the nitro barely touched the attack and needless to say all the way to the hospital and while in the ER I was eating nitro as if there was no tomorrow but to not much avail due to the fact that (and I'm jumping ahead) I had a very healthy heart for a then 52 year old but had 100% blockage just at the junction of the LAD and the irony was that I was working out 6-7 days a week and had a very healthy diet go figure. I was in the ER for a while as there was a delay getting the cath lab ready due to a busy day and it was late at night. I began going in and out of conscience and the ER staff was becoming more concerned to the point they made the decision to start to head up as we running out of time that I was not going to make it. This was at the point where GOD really showed me who HE was (not the first in my life though) As they rushed me out into the hall it was pure panic and chaos until I saw the light mounted in the ceiling. Keep in mind these were LEDs and bright however, the light became as brilliant, bright and as crystal clear beyond what our human minds could comprehend and everything slowed completely down, the sound disappeared then the most unimaginable peace took over and while staring at the light I could see His presence lean down from Heaven over me and as He leaned down, out of the periphery vision I could literally see death and sin move out the picture and the gasping for air and breath suddenly stopped and I have never felt so good, so relaxed and pain free as I did in that moment. At that point I looked up and said to GOD "If you want to take me now, I am okay with it because I know you have my family and they are in good hands." As soon as I said this . . . the panic and chaos resumed as I was at the elevator to go up to the cath lab. While having the procedure to insert the stent into the heart, as soon as the stent puncture the blockage and blood flowed once again, I could have jumped off the table as if nothing happened and was good to go. I would like to... 

TY Brother Craig for sharing so quickly to the topic INTERVENTION. There’s so much here to praise GOD for and give HIM the GLORY. I’ve heard GOD. I’ve seen countless time the Activity of GOD. However I’ve never got to see The GOD of the activity. In the middle of your serious activity GOD shows in person. N yet your so humble What a Blessing. I’ve seen ANGELS twice I’m sure of and off hand wo thinking at least once saw what ANGLES did but didn’t see them. One day they will also be part of this topic. Once again Brother C I’m deeply n profoundly moved that you took the time to share (I hope n pray will be the first of many more of your experiences with GOD n HIS intervening in your life). Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at August 22, 2022 8:23 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    August 22, 2022 8:59 AM EDT

This Testimonial is from Brother Craig Mondello.

Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is not the beginning of things but I thought I would share what I just realized that today marked the 2nd anniversary of the Lord showing me that "death" truly has no sting whatsoever through a major heart attack. I will try to be as in depth as I can . . . August 21st 2020 as I was finishing folding laundry at the hotel I was staying at in Bossier City, LA. for a  multi year project inspecting B-52 Bombers the USAF it had been a long week of dealing with chest pains, could not eat without pain later in the evening and keeping me up all night with no sleep and what felt like constant indigestion. I sat down after folding clothes looking at the television for a minute until all of sudden it felt like a sledge hammer with a running head start slammed into my chest. Not knowing what to do and hesitant to make the call for help, I jumped into the shower to try to relive pain but as soon as the hot water hit the chest, the chest folded . . . it was time to make the call. So, I called down to the help desk to call 911. The call was made and God bless Mr. Don the maintenance supervisor (who later discovered he too had the same thing a year before myself) rushed upstairs to my room with blankets to keep me warm and to make sure I would be alright until the paramedics arrived. Once they arrived they were able to confirm it was a heart attack. They ran vitals and began to administer nitro except the nitro barely touched the attack and needless to say all the way to the hospital and while in the ER I was eating nitro as if there was no tomorrow but to not much avail due to the fact that (and I'm jumping ahead) I had a very healthy heart for a then 52 year old but had 100% blockage just at the junction of the LAD and the irony was that I was working out 6-7 days a week and had a very healthy diet go figure. I was in the ER for a while as there was a delay getting the cath lab ready due to a busy day and it was late at night. I began going in and out of conscience and the ER staff was becoming more concerned to the point they made the decision to start to head up as we running out of time that I was not going to make it. This was at the point where GOD really showed me who HE was (not the first in my life though) As they rushed me out into the hall it was pure panic and chaos until I saw the light mounted in the ceiling. Keep in mind these were LEDs and bright however, the light became as brilliant, bright and as crystal clear beyond what our human minds could comprehend and everything slowed completely down, the sound disappeared then the most unimaginable peace took over and while staring at the light I could see His presence lean down from Heaven over me and as He leaned down, out of the periphery vision I could literally see death and sin move out the picture and the gasping for air and breath suddenly stopped and I have never felt so good, so relaxed and pain free as I did in that moment. At that point I looked up and said to GOD "If you want to take me now, I am okay with it because I know you have my family and they are in good hands." As soon as I said this . . . the panic and chaos resumed as I was at the elevator to go up to the cath lab. While having the procedure to insert the stent into the heart, as soon as the stent puncture the blockage and blood flowed once again, I could have jumped off the table as if nothing happened and was good to go. I would like to

TY Brother C for this powerful encounter. I hope this was only the first of more amazing experiences with our LORD. Blessings One Love PD

• 19 posts
    August 22, 2022 3:38 PM EDT

Wow Craig, that is amazing and I am glad you made it! I grew up in Shreveport right next to Bossier City in Louisiana. Of course it was all a lot different then! My dad was stationed at Barksdale and flew in those B52s in the late '60s and '70s. Some of those planes are still flying I guess! I still have friends down there but haven't been in ages.

• 459 posts
    August 22, 2022 5:28 PM EDT

This post is from Sister Liesel              
      I’m agreement with brother Rod Fortner; this Forum is a wonderful way for everyone to remember encounters with our Lord and reflect how often HE intervened in our lives, the lives of our loved ones and others, as the Lord enlarges our borders, and that is if we allow the Lord to do the leading and directing our foot steps! I don't know how much time I've left on this earth, but it seems that the Lord puts more and more tasks on me as I'm getting older and adding more and more people and their many needs! And I hope and pray that they would see the Lord, not me, and be drawn to Him, and be added to His kingdom!! And I'm very grateful that He'd allow sinful me with all of my faults, to be His hands and feet, even though I'm so clumsy most of the time! So, I simple go by faith and take one day at a time with the Lord!! Being in Home Health Care now, I ended up with an unexpected night shift last night, it was a tough night with a 95 year old lady who has many health problems in addition to Parkinson's, she is deaf on one ear, hard of hearing on the other, and very stubborn! By the time I got home this morning I was so tempted to just go to sleep, but I made some coffee and breakfast for my husband and myself, had a hard time signing on to today's Sunday's service, unable to get the video/picture, but at least I got the sound and was able to participate, while typing, praying and hearing a wonderful and meaningful testimony from Pastor Dion! After that I felt so refreshed and strengthened and ready to face the coming week what ever it may bring! My husband has cont'd health problems, our daughter has additional health problems, we now as of today have a 3-week old great grandson, who we just found out that he has infantile laryngomalaise, and the list goes on. But I know that my Lord, my Heavenly Father, is in control, and I do not need to worry or fret whatever tomorrow will bring, praise His Holy Name!!! HE intervened when our grandson got into a relationship with a young woman, even though he was born again and became back-slidden; they eventually got married and he returned to the Lord, and we saw visible changes in their lives, and then our great grandson was born seemingly healthy, but then we found out that he had trouble breathing and drinking, since his lungs were not completely developed. With proper care and direction and the Lord's heling touch, as that little baby boy gets stronger, which may take a few months or even longer, but he is the child of the King, and little Leo is in the master's hands, the hands of our loving Heavenly Father! So, here am I dedicating this precious child to the Lord, all my loved ones far and near, including my unsaved siblings, all my brothers and sisters in the Lord, and all the ones that He put into my path to the Lord most high, my Lord and my God, asking for His mighty Holy Spirit's intervention and trusting Him and Him alone for the outcome!!! Hanging on to His promises and Romans 8:28 ".......but GOD meant it for good"!!! Praise His Holy Name!!! (h5)

TY so much Sister  Liesel for your kind words of encouragement. I think I also agree with both you n Brother Ron this is a great topic. You guys are genius. Second please except my deepest apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I had know idea we’d have a second page by know. Also (no excuse) I’m just figuring how to navigate this system. Now let me say GOD has found you FAITHFUL So much so HE’s CHOSEN you to be proactive in KINGDOM BUILDING. You are a wonderful example of perseverance and especially of the LOVE that shines through you. These assignments from our LORD shows GOD has things for us to do no matter our age. I will also be praying for you and yours health issues. I’ve seen to many miraculous things from GOD yes in health venue also. I’ve several stories of GOD totally taking aliments away Just from us praying. I’m looking forward to hearing good news pertaining to the assignments n health issues as GOD Intervenes on ALL our behalf’s. Blessings One Love PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at August 22, 2022 5:30 PM EDT
  • August 22, 2022 10:20 PM EDT
    Janet Sorensen said:

Wow Craig, that is amazing and I am glad you made it! I grew up in Shreveport right next to Bossier City in Louisiana. Of course it was all a lot different then! My dad was stationed at Barksdale and flew in those B52s in the late '60s and '70s. Some of those planes are still flying I guess! I still have friends down there but haven't been in ages.

It's still all 60, 61 models still flying.

• 19 posts
    August 23, 2022 10:21 AM EDT

My dad said "I actually hated those planes but apparently they never die." He came home from Vietnam in 1972, retired and went into banking. He was planning on staying in the service, but after Da Nang, he said that was his last business trip for Uncle Sam. He was never quite as mad at the hippies after that. Said maybe they were right about a couple of things.

This post was edited by Janet Sorensen at August 23, 2022 10:24 AM EDT
    • 459 posts
    August 23, 2022 10:33 PM EDT

FRANCIS 

THIS post will have to do with healing. The very first month we started Lighthouse  Family Ministries we were still learning on the fly. Somebody had donated an organ to the ministry. It was a $40,000 Oregon but it was in pieces. One of the ladies that had left the Methodist Church to join me and starting LFM said she had a friend Dorothy who used to work selling organs. She thought that Dorothy would be able to advise us on how to put this thing together. Joanne also told me that Dorothy was from the particular denomination where there were many ways to get into heaven. She also informed me that Dorothy (Who I affectionately gave the name Francis to) had stage 4 stomach cancer and had less then a month to live. It was also at that time when Joanne told me not to waste my time speaking to Dorothy about salvation because she would not listen. Wrong thing to tell me evangelist. Francis came in at night and looked at the Oregon in told us there was nothing that she knew to do that could fix what we had. I began to have a conversation with her and I asked her if she needed to be fixed. Francis mentioned that she didn’t know if she needed to be fixed. As I begin to share the GOSPEL with her I answered all the questions that she had in on that Wednesday night she became a child of God. She told me she was going to the doctor on Friday to tie up loose ends as the doctor said she needed to put her things in order. Wednesday just happen to be a prayer meeting night. I remember reading in the Bible where Jesus prayed over people and they were healed I remember Jesus laying hands on people and they were healed I remember reading where Paul said if somebody is in the ministry you gather the elders together anoint the person with oil lay hands on the person and they were healed. I never prayed for anybody to be healed up until this moment in time. Again I read in the Bible I just didn’t know if it was going to work modern day. I explain to her what we were going to do I told her she had Faith and we had Faith that the Lord could heal her. I showed her in the Bible where it had happened. I asked her what she wanted us to do. She wanted us to pray over her so we did. Sunday morning Francis returned to the ministry. She had a huge smile on her face. I assumed it was residual effect  of being born again at the age of 75. Yes that’s pretty old to make this decision. FYI 90% of all decisions that are made for Jesus Christ are made by the time you were 18 years old. Based on 78 years of life. You have 15% chance to get this thing right over the next  60 years. She had less then 1% chance to find CHRIST. After we did our music we allowed for testimonies. Francis asked if she could come up. Many of the people that were there did not know of her decision on Wednesday night. Did I mention it Francis also had immaculate degeneration. Seriously amazing lady anyway she did come forward and she gave her testimony and how she had received JESUS CHRIST as a personal savior that Wednesday night THEN she blew us all away. She told us she was cancer free.  The doctor and all of her staff absolutely attributed the whole ordeal as a miracle. They actually took the test/x-rays three times because they couldn’believe  everything was gone. Honestly I was totally amazed that GOD healed her. It was at their point that I realize the GOD was way bigger than I was taught coming up in a traditional protestant box.

None of this stuff works if we do not first know the authority that we have been given by our Savior in the word. If we do not read our word we do not know the things that can be done. We are simply guessing. Guessing in the spiritual realm is never a good thing. I would dare to say guessing in the spiritual realm will always end badly. I hope this encourages those who have posted on here with health issues. Francis was not the only person that was healed over the years. Not all were healed idk exactly why. Then again it’s not for me to ask it’s only for me to obey exercise my Faith and be a KINGDOM BUILDER. Blessings One Love PD

• 19 posts
    August 24, 2022 1:59 PM EDT

I am praying for healing for chronic issues that make it really hard to do the things I want and need to do. It has been a long road but I'm getting there! Sometimes it does not happen overnight. 

• 459 posts
    August 24, 2022 5:14 PM EDT

My Dear Sister Janet. GOD either gives us a miracle Other times it’s healing and that often takes time  other times HE says GRACE. I’ve had some instant healing and yet I’ve some issues HEH’S chosen to say NO at least for the past ten years anyway. Maybe it will come to pass. Two things that may give you a different perspective. Sadly these bodies do get run down. Pain is part of that process. However we do have considerable amount f authority over our bodies and how they function. Maybe in my cases I still waiting May be my faith more then the issue itself. This may be a little easier to deal with. People asked me as a Pastor to pray for their aches n pains. I’d pray but maybe out of empathy more the sympathy. Meaning if I didn’t have pain aches e t then my prayers weren’t as urgent I’d label it. Now that I’m in pain most of the time I now have a much different outlook and am way more fervent in my prayers of healing for others. Lastly I had a friend who’s wife had MS for 15 years she would have a set back n get worse N every time there they told my friend she won’t make it home. Two things would happen first for 15 years she came home. Every time she’d go in they would lead someone to the LORD. For sure through your health problems/issues you to can be a person that shares the Gospel to those who cross your path. Your likely a strong person of prayer. However this perspective may help you to become even stronger in your prayer life. I will hold you up in prayer Janet.  Blessings One Love PD. Dear Sister Janet. Idk to reach you other then here. So I’m goin to copy n paste this. I have been praying for you  I just was wondering if there’s anything else I could pray for?Also was wondering I your having any brake through with you Chronic Pain. I didn’t want you to think d forget you after your posts Anyone I see has a specific health needs I try to remember them and to let them know there’s one more person out there praying for you/them. Blessings One Love PD

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 11, 2022 3:52 PM EDT
    • 19 posts
    August 25, 2022 11:15 AM EDT

Hi Daryl, I have definitely grown from suffering the past couple years, and things could have been SO much worse. My kid is doing ok, and as long as she is ok, I will survive. I keep remembering what my ma-maw said -- "Just do the best you can. That's all Jesus expects out of you." I say that to myself every morning! Also "Whatever you want to do, do it now. Don't wait until you're too old." Such simple yet profound advice she was full of! I waited too long for a couple things but maybe they just weren't in the cards. My personal favorite makes me chuckle: "If a man tells you he's not good enough for you, believe him." Dodged a bullet with that advice.

• 459 posts
    August 25, 2022 10:30 PM EDT

Good Evening My Dear. Sister Janet. Ur ma-maw was very wise. The one thing I’d say (not being as wise but) the fact you survived through all you’ve been through tells me something bout you I’ve Always Said You Can Be A Victim of one’s circumstances or Victorious over them. You My Friend are VICTORIOUS. N that’s part who you are today. You had a powerful testimony in there somewhere when  GOD and You agreed on the fact you would survive Looking Back that’s where you did overcome Now think how many people can be uplifted by how gracefully you are handling you suffering. Part of that is being a mother. Again the fact you both are alive and heading in the right direction SPEAKS VOLUMES of LOVE. That’s not the norm today. I know personally from working with youth for one n half generations now. AGAIN you did wonderful. Your WISDOM came through when you dodged a bullet by listening to your ma-maw   I did the same I used to pick my Ma (grandma)P brain to see what she saw important much I took to heart. Unlike you I didn’t miss the bullet the first time N I was warned. Thank you for the encouragement as I deal with pain and suffered because I wanted to believe people. Ma P told me never trust anyone who hasn’t over time proved they are dependable Yet that’s not trustworthy. I missed that days class I guess. I hope to hear from you again my Dear a sister. Blessings One Love Daryl PD

• 459 posts
    August 29, 2022 8:03 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

KAREN 

Today I want to talk bout my second most important and time where GOD intervened on my behalf. Obviously my first was my conversion  So what would be my 2nd favorite INTERVENTION My ISLAND GIRL aka my wife Karen. This is the condensed version. I lived outside of Syracuse up until the late 80’s. However in the mid 80’s I began to search for my future wife. I wasn’t very close with GOD then. Actually pretty far away. That said I was praying GOD would bring me a wife   The thing is I didn’t grasp at the time There’s two ends of the equation. I’ve actually mentioned here that I see many scriptures as a type of equation. GOD say if you do this I (GOD) will do this. Anyway I was mentally ready physically ready but SPIRITUALLY long ways from being able to be the man of GOD much less a husband that GOD would require from me. Ok fast forward from mid to late 80’s My parents moved to Fl in 87. I came down for Christmas in 88. I liked being there so do to several things I ended up there in 89. Dad told me if you want to stay with us (I’d not lived with them since high school) I would have to go to church somewhere. Another thing I’d not done in 10 years. I agreed. I figured if I go to church’s I’d be able to find that one girl. After 6 months of hitting every church n their singles groups I was still striking out about now I’m not happy with much anything to do with church n GOD. My last church I tried was dads. They didn’t have a singles group. I’m sitting in front row when I spoke to the LORD and admitted I was a hypocrite The only reason I was here is cus I had to. I kinda resented it actually. I then asked HIM is there a reason you want me here. Yes HE said. Look up at the choir go up three rows look toward the middle. That was extremely different for I’d not really heard hHIM talk to me(outside of occasionally HE’D ask me so is this what you thought it’d be. The answer (although not mentioned )was NO LORD. Yet I kept thinking I’d be the one to beat the odds. So I got to the first young lady I saw I then said to myself this works. Well 3 weeks past and the young lady never came back. Now I’m upset with GOD I said to HIM I thought you don’t make mistakes. HIS reply I didn’t you did you stopped one lady short. That’s the first time I laid eyes on y ISLAND GIRL. At that point my demeanor changed to praise you LORD. Here’s the part bout equation. I didn’t know yet but only two weeks before she prayed for a husband. GOD asked her 2 questions. Do you have a choice of nationality/color. Her remark was I want a white man. Next question do you care if he’s older then you. Answer No. so now both ends of the equation are in play. Me it took 5+ years her two weeks. Yet both of us were being prepared for our significant other. That being said she was taken by surprise her prayer was answered so fast  she was thinking it would be few years not few weeks For that reason she actually played hide n seek from me. I just couldn’t catch her as she used one of 5 different doors to get by me. I figured I needed to change my tactics One Sunday I just came real early and parked where I couldn’t be seen to watch which car she came in. Once I saw it I just parked next to her car n waited. A few encounters later she asked if I’d like to go out on date. Sure where. She says let’s play basketball I thinking seriously this won’t cost a thing n I get to play basketball. It can’t get better then that. Now we played ton11 she was beating me 7 ne 2. I had to step up my game I’m not loosing to a girl I did eat her 11 to 8. It was then we both nu GOD did put us together. We also nu our calling. We’d creat a sports ministry I won’t go into Al the details but we did creat n develop it at the Baptist church we were attending. N six months we had lead 18 youth to the LORD. It was 92;when I joined Youth For Christ and used the Sports Ministry in other church’s No one in either family n most in the church we attended were extremely set against us dating much less thinking of marriage. We prayed and GOD impressed upon us to wait till everyone nu we were serious n that it was a GOD thing. That was 10 years we waited on the LORD to give us the ok. By that time most were ok or didn’t care. Yet our parents were still apprehensive. Once we got the ok it didn’t matter to us if anyone was in favor GOD her n me were a majority. So in Dec 20 1997 we were married. GOD intervened in my life for if HE hadn’t I’d be dead today or in jail somewhere. We’ve been together for over 30 years  I know many won’t be,believe me but in all those years we’ve never had one argument N today B-RARE was born 10 years ago. How awesome is that I get to marry the woman that I could have never imagined n I get to join her at school Also just in school the past ten years we’ve had over one hundred plus children come to CHRIST. I forgot to mention wen I meant her she was 18 n head of Sunday school department. She asked if I’d join her n I would teach 2nd graders. Now many years later I’m working with1st graders all the was through 5 grade. N just last year B-RARE101 was given birth. This is the Faith Based part of B-RARE. So there it is. I got to marry the most wonderful Christian woman one could desire. 

Blessings One Love PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at November 4, 2022 6:33 PM EDT
    • 13 posts
    September 3, 2022 4:24 PM EDT
    Janet Sorensen said:

Ok now tell me how to fix my dryer! laughing

• 13 posts
    September 3, 2022 4:25 PM EDT

LOL! That's way out of my league, Janet! surprisedsmile

• 13 posts
    September 3, 2022 4:34 PM EDT
    Wow! What a powerful testimony, Craig! Thanks for sharing!
    Craig Mondello said:

Blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is not the beginning of things but I thought I would share what I just realized that today marked the 2nd anniversary of the Lord showing me that "death" truly has no sting whatsoever through a major heart attack. I will try to be as in depth as I can . . . August 21st 2020 as I was finishing folding laundry at the hotel I was staying at in Bossier City, LA. for a  multi year project inspecting B-52 Bombers the USAF it had been a long week of dealing with chest pains, could not eat without pain later in the evening and keeping me up all night with no sleep and what felt like constant indigestion. I sat down after folding clothes looking at the television for a minute until all of sudden it felt like a sledge hammer with a running head start slammed into my chest. Not knowing what to do and hesitant to make the call for help, I jumped into the shower to try to relive pain but as soon as the hot water hit the chest, the chest folded . . . it was time to make the call. So, I called down to the help desk to call 911. The call was made and God bless Mr. Don the maintenance supervisor (who later discovered he too had the same thing a year before myself) rushed upstairs to my room with blankets to keep me warm and to make sure I would be alright until the paramedics arrived. Once they arrived they were able to confirm it was a heart attack. They ran vitals and began to administer nitro except the nitro barely touched the attack and needless to say all the way to the hospital and while in the ER I was eating nitro as if there was no tomorrow but to not much avail due to the fact that (and I'm jumping ahead) I had a very healthy heart for a then 52 year old but had 100% blockage just at the junction of the LAD and the irony was that I was working out 6-7 days a week and had a very healthy diet go figure. I was in the ER for a while as there was a delay getting the cath lab ready due to a busy day and it was late at night. I began going in and out of conscience and the ER staff was becoming more concerned to the point they made the decision to start to head up as we running out of time that I was not going to make it. This was at the point where GOD really showed me who HE was (not the first in my life though) As they rushed me out into the hall it was pure panic and chaos until I saw the light mounted in the ceiling. Keep in mind these were LEDs and bright however, the light became as brilliant, bright and as crystal clear beyond what our human minds could comprehend and everything slowed completely down, the sound disappeared then the most unimaginable peace took over and while staring at the light I could see His presence lean down from Heaven over me and as He leaned down, out of the periphery vision I could literally see death and sin move out the picture and the gasping for air and breath suddenly stopped and I have never felt so good, so relaxed and pain free as I did in that moment. At that point I looked up and said to GOD "If you want to take me now, I am okay with it because I know you have my family and they are in good hands." As soon as I said this . . . the panic and chaos resumed as I was at the elevator to go up to the cath lab. While having the procedure to insert the stent into the heart, as soon as the stent puncture the blockage and blood flowed once again, I could have jumped off the table as if nothing happened and was good to go. I would like to point out that the entire time this was happening I was at ease for the most part for GOD was with me the entire time telling me constantly "Do not fear, you are not going to die." but instead this was not about a heart attack for a testimony yes it would be great, but this was about something much much more enormous to put it mildly. The testimony and what He wanted to show me was this and it is the one thing we all fear the most: If you are in Christ and Christ is in you and hear me very clearly not I but the Lord says this "YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH" once again "YOU WILL NOT EXPERIENCE DEATH". This was the whole point and what He wanted to show me that as He was leaning down to my presence I was not dying, I was coming alive!!! The closer He came the more ALIVE I was beginning to come! I watched death and sin and my pain disappear out of the picture. Satan wants us all believing that death is inevitable and immanent for the condemned yes, but for those who are His and are not perishing the body will die but not YOU and you are leaving the body and are no longer aware of it because you are coming alive. So do not fear death as He had to take me through this to show me I was His and that death would not affect me and this is why He says in His word one for every day of the year "DO NOT FEAR." There is no reason for it He overcame it and took the keys away . . . Oh death, where is your sting?! This is the hope we have in Him, Christ died for us so that we might live He finished it on the cross and this is the finished work that we can rest in Him, it is done, it is over, period. Live for Him without fear, praise Him, pray and talk to Him, Sing to Him, worship Him, make Him the focus of your life. Yes, you will still have troubles in this life but you will look at it with a totally different perspective knowing He loves you and will guard you. Give it to Him and be at rest for He overcomes them, the battle is His and He already finished it. There IS no more sting . . .

• 13 posts
    September 3, 2022 5:14 PM EDT

This happened just a few years ago (late 2018) as my wife and I along with one of our daughters were driving home one evening on the Interstate. I was driving 70 mph through a local town about 15 miles from home when I heard a loud POP!! and instantly knew a tire had just blown! I wasn't for sure which one and feared it could be a front one. Thinking about this while trying to get a handle on traffic around us, trying to decide what the best plan of action was, all within a few seconds, I remember gripping the wheel and straightening both of my arms bracing for whatever may happen as I shouted "HOLD ON!!" It was one of those times that was surreal and I remember people speeding by me but then time seemed to switch into slow motion. (This has happened a few times in my life and I sometimes think back that this "may" be how God interacts and how He controls time.) Anyway, somehow I managed to limp over to the shoulder of the road under an overpass, about a half mile or so later, and came to a stop with all of us ok. I had switched the flashers on before we came to a stop. We all just sat there looking at each other for a few seconds, hoping out hearts would calm down again, and thanking God that we were ok. My daughter and I got out and saw that it was the drivers side rear tire that had blown. Thankfully not the front! She asked if I had a spare tire, which I did, and I remember her saying something like "well, I always wanted to learn how to change a tire. I could help." I wasn't crazy about it since it was already pretty dark, it was cold, and cars were flying by and I knew it wasn't good for my lower back condition but I thought we'd go ahead and give it a try. We got the tire changed and I was tightening up the bolts and then a person from a local tire shop was on the way home and asked if we needed any help. (I wish he would've showed up 15 minutes earlier!) At that point we were almost done so I told him no but thanks for stopping. He smiled and went on his way home. We made it home ok all thanks to God. A few months later I ran across an ABC News video on tires and another number that's stamped on them that most people are unaware of. I know I was. It pertains to the shelf life of tires and how sometimes we're sold new tires that are past the safety date. I found out this was the case with our tires and most likely the reason for the blowout! Anyway, I just thank God that he protected us during that event since it was stated that 90+ percent of those involved in blowouts like this do not survive and usually the vehicles don't remain upright! Ours did and I'm still driving it today. God is always there for us and, I feel, won't take us home until our work here is done. If you're interested in watching this video, that I posted on my Facebook timeline back in 2019, I copied it for you below. I would encourage you to check your tire codes so you'll know if it's time to get new ones and definitely check them on the new tires you buy. It will give you peace of mind knowing that they haven't been on the shelf in a warehouse somewhere for years rotting away. God is good!

https://www.facebook.com/profile/1414584523/search/?q=tires

• 459 posts
    September 4, 2022 8:14 PM EDT

TY Brother Rod for taking time to post here again. I’m extremely grateful for your second post. As I read this half way through the song JESUS Take The Wheel popped into my head. I kinda wonder if that’s part of the initial first few seconds? I’ve had tires blow out twice in the front but not at 70. More like 55-60 I also was indirectly involved in a accident where a van had same type issue this one was in the 90%.  Initially it was terrible N much I didn’t understand at the moments after. It took over a year before I totally got it. That’s another story. I remember back in the 90’s I think Firestone had a blow out problem also. I absolutely can grasp the concept of time n matter being manipulated by/through GOD. What is missed by most would be no one in the car screened or even seemed to panic especially you Rod. I can only conclude that the LORD put your spirit at peace/ease. The whole cars passing thing reminds me of the times I thought I was in a captain video game as people wizzed by me. LoL. N I wonder also where’s the tire guy when you need them. In Fl we have Road Rangers who help anyone who breaks down on main highways. Usually they find you within 10 mins if you call them they are supposed to get there faster. I’ve waited hours for one of them. I for one am thankful for the opportunity you were given to teach your daughter to change a tire. Idk if that’s how’d I set it up. Yet our LORD works in mysterious ways. LoL. Thank you again for coming to my rescue Brother Rod. I hope to talk one day soon. I will most definitely keep you in prayer as our LORD has you busy KINGDOM BUILDING. Blessings One Love Ur Brother PD 

This post was edited by Daryl Page at September 4, 2022 8:18 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 9, 2022 6:08 PM EDT

INTERVENTION 

THE VAN 

We had been in the ministry for about a year and a half. That time we discovered that we had a lot of youth that needed a ride. Up in till this point we were sending out different volunteers to pick them up with their car. We had a small van that fit eight. At this time we were running about 35 youth  came to a realization that we were going to have to buy a van actually we were looking at 16 passenger van. The appropriate word here is Look We had no money to buy a van. It wasn’t enough money coming in to barely support the basic things we needed to keep the ministry running.We set out to pray about it.  The LORD told me that we would be able to get a van to go out and find one. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do when I found it, but I was pretty sure that was going to find one if the Lord sent me out. It took about three or four days to find the Van When we inquired about the price they said it would be $30,000. Along with sending me out as I was looking for the van I heard The LORD tell me we would not pay any more than $18,000. Well if I haven’t got $18,000 Likely I’m not going to have $30000 either. We did the same old song and dance about what they could do  and not do did what they could move down to ect etc. They kept on dropping the price we kept on staying at $18,000. Remember we don’t have a penny to do this. After being there the whole day they dropped it down to $19,000. So the good news is we were out within $1000 of getting it for our price. We went home at night after telling him we’d be coming back tomorrow and give them our final answer. As I walked in the door I picked up the mail and sat down. It went through the bills I also found a letter from a friend of mine she’s from Texas. I called her my yellow Rose from Texas. Her name is Sharon. Six months earlier she had called Youth For Christ organization to find out if there was anybody that was doing any work in the field for them. Conrad Beton my supervisor said yes only one guy. That one guy was me. Just on that alone unbeknownst to me she drove her 1985 MR2 all the way from Texas to give it to me. When I asked her why she would do such a thing she said it was because of somebody like me that was working a Youth For  Christ where she found her salvation. This was her first car it was the first year they came out with this car it was a classic. We became very good friends over the next couple of months. She actually had a friend that she wanted me to talk to you. I did I was able to share the gospel with her and she did get saved. She was actually by 1000th person to receive Christ when I open the letter there was exactly $18,000 that she donated to the ministry. At that point I was pretty sure we were going to get this van for $18,000. The next morning we went back n and meant with the salesman and informed him it was $18000 cash or check but that’s all GOD told us to pay $18000. The salesman told us they were firm at 19,000. I reminded him all we had $18,000 cash or check ready if you would just sign on the dotted line. He was complaining because he said he wasn’t going to make anything on sale I told him if he knew the secret to heaven then he would get his blessings at that time so by 1 o’clock we had our van all clean and waxed new mats and the place paid all the taxes too (At that time over the tax exempt yet) And yet the taxes had to be paid and we only get $18,000. So I figured they were the ones There are other times that The LORD  head intervenedbon my behalf with money. I probably won’t entertain that topic for quite some time  again. Perhaps I will move on to when I saw Angles or the where at least 30 times I should have died or could have died and that’s the ones I remember easily.  I hope this blesses you all. I encourage you to comment or post your own personal INTERVENTION As children of GOD. If we’ve lived 30 years then GODS intervened in ur life also. You would increase our FAITH as we heard how GOD came to your rescue. I also told you that there may be things one thinks can’t be done or weren’t done likely made up. I trust no one would take liberties by expressing a fictional story. So no matter how far fetched it may seem. There’s very little I’d doubt didn’t happen unless it’s no biblical/doctrinal like THE ROAD. If you don’t go you don’t know So if you don’t know I’d tell you to do’s missionary trip. It will change you n you’ll see things no one else will. 
    Blessings One Love PD

God truly watches over and blesses us indeed. Thanks again!

This post was edited by Rod Fortner at September 9, 2022 9:44 PM EDT
    • 459 posts
    September 11, 2022 4:00 PM EDT

Dear Sister Janet Sorensen . Idk to reach you other then here. So I’m leaving a message her I have been praying for you  I just was wondering if there’s anything else I could pray for? Also was wondering if your having any brake through with you Chronic Pain. I didn’t want you to think id forget you after your posts Anyone I see has a specific health needs I try to remember them and to let them know there’s one more person out there praying for you/them. Blessings One Love PD

• 459 posts
    September 12, 2022 10:23 AM EDT

INTERVENTION 
                                                        PULL. OVER NOW 

I will do my best to make this quick. I do want everybody to know that I don’t want this to be about me. This is why I am opening it up to anyone in our ministry here that would like to participate. However until the point that others can find the time or the words I will continue to periodically post here. I had a very interesting life in ministry to say the least.

we had put together the ministry. Actually GOD forced my hand to move as I was reluctant to become a Pastor Four months after we had left the place we were at and started the ministry in February. We had realized we needed to start looking for a bigger place. This time we decided to use a relator  it was a Thursday evening when I was picking up some of the kids to go to the place that we had for a Bible study. As I was driving down the road I heard The LORD  say pull over now. There was only one direction to pull over and that was to the right.so I got an out because there was a freestanding building there. So I peaked in the doors. It was a building that was split down the middle so it was actually two addresses but one building. The right side of the building looks like it was very usable. The left side they were building office spaces there. So I had no idea why the board told me to pull over. Saturday through the next few days we were on vacation camping with some of the youth. When we came back into town it was a message from the realtor. He said listen meet me at this address. He said the place was coming up for rent but it was not on the market yet. When the appointment time had come I jumped in my car and started driving towards the address you gave me. It was on Dixie highway. Which is the same road I was on the previous Thursday. However there are all kinds of places that are for rent up and down Dixie highway. As I get closer I begin to realize that it’s right in the neighborhood of the place where God had told me to pull over. When I actually got to the place to meet the realtor it was the exact same place the Lord had told me to pull over  apparently the people that were doing the office is lost interest and just gave up on the job and left everything as is. We knew the amount of money that we could spend. Would be $1000 a month and that was all we could afford. However it was not very much of a chance that we were going to get two buildings/2 sides of one building for $1000. That being said never never never underestimate GOD When he showed me what he did he was telling me it was a done deal. My mentality had not caught up with that type of logic yet However these days i’m doing much better at it. I meant with the landlord told him what we wanted to pay he agreed. We found out a couple of months later that he was one payment away from losing the building. So I thousand dollars sounded really good to him.( Recap.) Thursday pull over. Look at the buildings makes no sense. Saturday through Wednesday vacation. I’m back realtor says meet me at such and such address. Turns out that God was already way ahead on that  part And we also got it for the price that we wanted. I actually was able to negotiate $1000 per month for two years with the option to renew into more.

its often hard to rise up that type of FAITH on our own. Yet GOD gives a nibble at what HES serving. Just enough to get that taste of building a meaningful relationship with GOD that can only be accomplished through FAITH. As the WORD says wo FAITH it’s impossible to please HIM. So once we begin to Function in FAITH it’s not long before we Function by FAITH. Train yourself to listen and depend on GOD Intervening on our behalf as a KINGDOM BUILDER.   
    I pray this encourages you in some way or confirm things for you. Lastly everyone who has posted aspires to allow The LORD to INSPIRE you to comment as maybe you now see the same things happened with/to you but at the time didn’t see GOD n the past few weeks HES made HIMSELF visible through those who post. We all have great stories. I hope you will give us a little bit more of the Big Puzzle. Blessings One Love PD