Forums » Testimonies

God is FAITHFUL!

• October 30, 2017 5:26 PM EDT

Hello!

I just want to TESTIFY to how AMAZING, HOW FAITHFUL and GOOD our Lord is- He always does exceedingly and abundantly more than we could ever ask or think.

This year I graduated with my Doctorate in Occupational Therapy and the last step for me to practice was to pass my board exam. I did not pass my first time around but I kept pushing knowing that God will be faithful to finsih the work He started within me. I retook the exam in September and did not pass again by 5 points. During the time of studying for my 3rd attempt- I was getting hit hard- a bit more than when I took the exam for the 1st and 2nd time. I was fighting doubt daily and I prayed more than I studied actually during my 3rd attempt. When I took the exam for the 3rd time it was honestly the hardest test I've ever taken in my life and I thought I did not pass once I left the exam hall. BUT GOD had a miracle waiting for me,  I received my results only to find out I PASSED and I did not barely pass- I passed with room to spare.

God did not stop there- the following week after finding out I passed I began to look for a job. My prayer was that I would find a job quickly and work with an amazing team of people. WELL God showed up and blew me away. Tuesday I was interviewd and Wednesday I got a call letting me know that I was hired!! Originally, they were suppose to get back to me 3-4 days later.

I am sharing my testimony because this ministry is so in alingment with the word of God and what He speaks. The Daily devotionals I receive in emails  literally speak into my life.

I am just in awe of our Lord and I'm in awe of how He is using this ministry. Thank you to those that responded to my prayer request and stood in agreement with me. Nothing is impossible for our God.  God bless you all.

This post was edited by Gabriella Osemwegie at October 30, 2017 5:30 PM EDT
  • October 30, 2017 5:43 PM EDT

Praise the Lord God most high! What a testimony, Gabriella, I'm so very proud of you and rejoicing with you! Hugs :)

• 5 posts
    November 22, 2017 2:26 PM EST

Gabriella, the Bible says that God will bless the works of your hands. I am guessing that not everyone understands how hard that can be. Congratulations, you have done the work and saw the blessings first hand. Great Testimony!