Forums » Website Issues

Prayer page glitch

• June 23, 2017 6:17 AM EDT

Good morning :) I was trying to post a prayer on a request and  it would only let the first sentence post. I deleated and retried a few times before I just let it go and messaged the person the prayer. 

• 275 posts
    June 23, 2017 8:24 AM EDT

Hi Dianna, thank you for letting us know - that is strange! What exactly is happening? For instance, is it letting you type the whole thing, submit, but only showing the first sentence? Also, is that on your iPad, or something else? 

• June 23, 2017 9:17 AM EDT
    Yea that's what it did exactly. And I was on my PC: windows 10 - google chrome *♡*
    • 275 posts
    June 23, 2017 9:45 AM EDT

Ok, strange indeed! I am on a Mac, but also using Google Chrome, and am having no problems. I'll make a note in the email to the prayer team today and see if anyone else is having any issues. If you have some time, feel free to post some test replies to see if it's still happening - I can delete them later :)

• 7 posts
    June 23, 2017 10:51 AM EDT
    Having no problems. Posting from my iPad this morning.
    • 275 posts
    June 23, 2017 11:01 AM EDT

Great, thank you, Cathy <3!

[blockquote]Cathy Webb said: Having no problems. Posting from my iPad this morning.[/blockquote]

• June 24, 2017 5:28 AM EDT

[blockquote]Cathy Webb said: Having no problems. Posting from my iPad this morning.[/blockquote]

• June 24, 2017 5:31 AM EDT

I seem to have no problems posting on prayer page this morning  <3 Gotta love glitches. Happy weekend! We will be celebrating 32 years together this weekend <3 a BBq with the family. Hope your weekend is blessed with much peace & joy.

• 275 posts
    June 24, 2017 10:04 AM EDT

Ok, that is good, Dianna :)! No idea why that was, but at least it fixed itself :D. Happy anniversary <3 <3 <3!!!

[blockquote]David and Dianna Wyles said:

I seem to have no problems posting on prayer page this morning  <3 Gotta love glitches. Happy weekend! We will be celebrating 32 years together this weekend <3 a BBq with the family. Hope your weekend is blessed with much peace & joy.

[/blockquote]

• 7 posts
    January 24, 2018 9:07 AM EST
    A small issue: the image of the person requesting prayer overlays and obscures the text on the left side when I read requests on my iPad. It’s particularly difficult when the image is dark. I haven’t checked this from my computer.
    • 275 posts
    January 24, 2018 10:39 AM EST

Hi Cathy, thank you for the heads up on that :)! We are out doing errands, but will take a look on a tablet when we get back!

Cathy Webb said:
    A small issue: the image of the person requesting prayer overlays and obscures the text on the left side when I read requests on my iPad. It’s particularly difficult when the image is dark. I haven’t checked this from my computer.