Forums » General Discussion

Crystals

• 7 posts
    June 4, 2017 9:58 AM EDT
    I have recently had someone tell me that they believe God made crystals just as he made plants to be used for healing. I have always heard that they are of the occult. I would like to get others thoughts about this. If not allowed please delete.
    • 137 posts
    June 4, 2017 10:25 AM EDT

Hi Candy. God did make crystals, just like flowers. Crystals include snowflakes, diamonds, and table salt. It is just a crystal... if you start looking at them as a source of power, then yes, that is part of the occult = Looking for power in the wrong places. We have some crystal glasses that are beautiful, but when we need healing we look to Jesus. We don't sit by the glass and wait for it to speak to us...  :)

• 7 posts
    June 4, 2017 10:55 AM EDT
    Thank you
    • 5 posts
    July 20, 2017 9:33 AM EDT

Candy, God made everything that the eye can see from the sky above to the smallest seed. Isaiah 53:5 says that by the stripes Jesus took we are healed. That word for healed is word worth studying. If we ever start to understand everything we need will be provided for us under the right conditions. Healing is just one of the things God says belongs to us!

This post was edited by Jim Jarrell at July 20, 2017 9:34 AM EDT