Forums » Testimonies

God's Love* The Sacred Secret and The Free Gift

• January 21, 2016 7:44 AM EST

Some Refreshing Hope

God’s Love

The Sacred Secret & The Free Gift

By David Wyles

No one who puts faith in him will come to disappointment. [1 Peter 2-6] For I will be merciful to their unrighteous deeds and I shall by no means call their sins to mind no more [Hebrews 8:12, 10:17] For even Christ died once for all time concerning sin, a righteous man for unrighteous people so that he might lead us back to God. [1 Peter 3:18] He himself bore our sins in his own body upon the stake in order to bring sin to nothing so we could live on in righteousness and by his stripes we were healed. [1 Peter 2:24] By God’s will we have been sanctified (made holy) through the body of Jesus Christ once for all time [Hebrews10:10] for it is by this one offering that we have been made perfect forever. [1 Peter 10:14]So then, if the act of one trespass caused condemnation for all then also through one act of righteousness through one man we were all declared righteous for life [Romans 5:18] Therefore those in union with Jesus have no condemnation [Romans 8:1] For the law of the spirit that gives life in union with Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. [Romans 8:2] For Jesus is the end of the law so that everyone putting faith in him may have righteousness. [Romans 10:4] But sin is not charged against anyone when there is no law. [Romans 5:13] But where there is no law, neither is there any transgression. [Romans 4:15] Blessed are those whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sin is covered. [Romans 4:7] Blessed is the man whose sin God will by no means bring to mind. [Romans 4:8] Beloved ones let us continue loving one another because love is from God and everyone that loves is born from God and gets to know God [1John 4:8] For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor governments, nor things now, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ Amen. [Romans 8:38-39]

So what I have learned is if we have faith we won’t be disappointed through God’s love, he will no longer call our sins to mind. Christ Died in order to bring sin to nothing so we would be sanctified through him (made holy) and we were made perfect forever and righteous for life. That we in union with Christ have no condemnation, we have been set free from the law of sin and death.  Let us perfect our love which God  has given us for God is love and finally  there is nothing that can separate us from the love of God, for God loved us so much that before we were even born he had forgiven us of anything we could possibly do as long as we have faith in him. For his love is so great that he says “I will no longer call their sins to mind” Again he loved us so much ( his children) that through one sacrifice we are all declared holy, perfect, and righteous for life.

Let us all now, in all things, show LOVE! God overlooks all of our faults through his love for us because we are his creation. So then if love is our only command, let’s use God as our example and show love that forgives anything and everything as if it never happened.

MAY LOVE BE YOUR LIGHT through our Lord and Savior JESUS & our FATHER, God all Mighty! Amen

May your hearts be filled with Love, Peace, and Joy.

This post was edited by David and Dianna Wyles at January 21, 2016 7:49 AM EST
    • 23 posts
    February 6, 2016 9:21 AM EST
    This was very nice to read. It deserves a big applaud of "awesome" for our Lord and Savior.
    Thank you for posting this.