Forums » Testimonies

God's favor!!!

• 1 posts
    November 21, 2015 11:09 PM EST

He definitely takes care of His own! About a month ago, I had left my debit card on my dresser and was unable to pay my full tithe. I then put 75% of what I had in my pocket into the basket at church. I had decided that I was going to make spaghetti for dinner one day that following week. Not being a red meat eater for many years, I was going to use turkey sausage, but didn't have enough money to purchase it after putting everything else in my shopping cart. I then decided to at least walk back to the meat department to see what was on sale. Seemingly out of nowhere, the department manager asked me if I liked turkey sausage. Of course I told him "yes". He pretty much threw a package of it into my cart. When I looked at the package, over the barcode was written FREE, in magic marker!! It was EXACTLY what I needed for my dish! My sister stood there with her mouth open and so did I!!! Absolutely amazing!!!I just thought I'd share this with you all. It doesn't have to be an earth shattering thing that He does, but He DOES watch out for us!! Halelujah and AMEN!

• 275 posts
    November 22, 2015 9:41 AM EST

My goodness, what a sweet testimony! He is so good to us in every way!

• June 11, 2016 5:06 PM EDT

Oh my gosh!!! That is amazing. He is an awesome God, that shows you that you are always on his mind, night and day!!!!

• 23 posts
    June 12, 2016 10:46 AM EDT
    Awesome, just awesome how our Lord looks out for us!
    • 23 posts
    June 12, 2016 11:01 AM EDT
    I remember one hot summer day, I was driving with my daughter and grandson on our way to my mom's place and a tire blew out on my car so I pulled over the freeway and called for a tow. As we were waiting in that 100 degree weather, an old pick up truck pulled over in front of us and a guy walks out toward us and simply asked if I had a spare and jack. I said yes and he asked to get it out. Now my daughter is freaking out cos he looked kind of shabby but I told her to relax cos we were in plain view of every car passing by on the freeway and it was better being stuck on some remote ares. So, I get the spare doughnut wheel and jack out, he fixes my flat, returns my jack as I thank him profusely. ...he responds with" I do this all the time".....he gets back in his truck and drives off....never to be seen again from us. At that moment, I felt a jaw dropping moment in my soul that it was God's protection of us....never in a million years I ever thought that would happen. ....well, needless to say I cancelled the tow service and though it's been years since that happen, I will remember that experience for the rest of my life.
    Thank you for letting me share this with you
    • 137 posts
    June 15, 2016 4:54 PM EDT

Michael: I love it so much when God invades our life like that. Those are the moments that you treasure. That is an excellent testimony, thank You for sharing it!

Darlene: That is terrific! What could have been bad, turned out to be fine. We have a friend at church that is in a "helps" ministry. Anytime he sees someone in need of help, he helps them.  :)

• 23 posts
    June 15, 2016 11:50 PM EDT
    Oh wow Pastor Dion...how cool is that!....I wonder if that was his twin in California helping me that one time...lol..just kidding. But I like to call them angels from God.