Forums » General Discussion

Please pray for me.

• 137 posts
    April 22, 2015 3:39 PM EDT

Hi Jason, that sounds terrible. I pray that Lord will heal you from this or give you grace to get your disability in the name of Jesus. Also, we have a prayer network that is more private and our prayer team would see it better. Click "Prayer" on the menu and add your request there. Just fyi.. also you can click this link:  http://www.refreshinghope.org/aprayers

• 23 posts
    April 22, 2015 6:51 PM EDT

I will be praying for you each day and have a very special prayer on the day you meet with the disability contact.  

• 6 posts
    April 23, 2015 6:44 PM EDT

Praying.

• April 23, 2015 8:50 PM EDT
    Prayers for your healing and disability.
    • 2 posts
    April 27, 2015 3:48 PM EDT

Jason

Thank you for sharing this with us. I will most gladly hold you and your family up in prayers. I have been through the whole disability thing and they can be so. . .ummmmm. . .intense. They are not very friendly and often act like they are going to be paying for YOUR disability out of THEIR pockets. I workd many years and put in my share. And it burns me up when someone that truly needs disability gets the run-a-round and people that are full of . . . stuff get it without any kind of complications. Prayers that the Lord will hold you close and touch the hearts of those that have the final decision.