Sorry, I can't seem to find that page for you. You can return to the home page here.

John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

This is Jasper. He was my best friend and pass on February 2, 2024 from old age at 15.  I had been beside myself for many weeks until our family was impressed to share our love, and fill a missing part of our life, with a new kitten. We went to the local shelter and found Abraham, who was just 6 months old and had never been out of the shelter.  While we were waiting for his neutering appointment, and while visiting him in jail, we also found Leo, another cat that was in need of our love.  Now, we haven't replaced Jasper in our hearts, but we have found a place for the

This is Jasper. He was my best friend and pass on February 2, 2024 from old age at 15. I had been beside myself for many weeks until our family was impressed to share our love, and fill a missing part of our life, with a new kitten. We went to the local shelter and found Abraham, who was just 6 months old and had never been out of the shelter. While we were waiting for his neutering appointment, and while visiting him in jail, we also found Leo, another cat that was in need of our love. Now, we haven't replaced Jasper in our hearts, but we have found a place for the "brothers".

This pet was uploaded by: Jim Worobe.

Theme Settings
Choose Layout
Vertical
Horizontal
Color Scheme
Light
Dark
Layout Mode
Fluid
Boxed
Detached