Forums » General Discussion

You are greatly valued......

• 8 posts
    February 10, 2016 11:58 AM EST

Hi.  My name is Annie Beckerle.  I have written some poems.  And while this does not qualify as a poem, it is something that I wrote some time back, and I am just being urged to share it with all of you.  (Translation:  Don't blame me - blame The Holy Spirit!)

Please don't think of sharing this poem with you as arrogance.  I'm really not self-absorbed.  But you just kind of have to take it for what it's worth.....and nothing more.  Thanks.

"You are like a flower that grew to help beautify the world just by its presence.  It touched the hearts of many and brought happiness to those whose paths it crossed."     By:  Annie Beckerle

I hope you all have a very meaningful Ash Wednesday.

Annie Beckerle

• February 12, 2016 12:49 PM EST
    Very nice!
    • 275 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:14 AM EST

That is very beautiful, Annie, thank you so much for sharing! Also, I would certainly not think of sharing the gifts that God gave you as being self-absorbed :).

• 8 posts
    March 26, 2016 10:47 AM EDT

Thank you, Sylvia.  Just now got this.  Happy Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.  May you and Dion be smothered in His many blessings!

• 275 posts
    March 26, 2016 11:40 AM EDT

Thank you so much, Annie, to you as well!

[blockquote]Annie Beckerle said:

Thank you, Sylvia.  Just now got this.  Happy Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday.  May you and Dion be smothered in His many blessings!

[/blockquote]