Forums » Website Issues

Prayer page

• 2 posts
    January 26, 2016 6:09 AM EST

I  have  posted about this once before on the home page,never got a response about it.  What I was wondering  I hear and read so many threads on prayer request's pages.   Now these pages of prayer request's are they prayer request's that have been posted on the prayer partners page? Because on the thread of prayer here on this web site there is actually nothing on it.I posted a prayer request on it and got no response from it.  So I deleted it.  I can't seem to get an answer as to where the prayer request's are being put, could really use prayer and just don't know where to put it.

may God bless

Trish

• January 26, 2016 6:39 AM EST

Hi Trish. I am here to pray with you :) You can connect to the prayer page at the footer at the top of the site. Click on Prayer in the blue space at the top of the page and it will take you to a page to express your prayer needs. I am not sure of your situation but I am praying for God's will and you to be lifted in body, mind and spirit. I pray that our Father will hold you and prosper you in his word daily, and give your troubled heart rest. In Jesus name Amen I am a good listener if you need to chat please message me :) Praying for peace my friend