Forums » Website Issues

Support

    • 272 posts
    February 6, 2016 2:26 PM EST

    Hi Dianna! Sorry for the late reply :). That is an error that sometimes is happening, but not always. We have a ticket in and are looking into it. One way that will fix it is in your Settings, there is a "Profile" link, and an option to use "Classic Profile". That will put it back to the old profile, which you can change back and forth whenever you like. Other than that, Lord willing, it will be fixed soon :)!

  • March 22, 2016 5:03 AM EDT

    Hi there, Dianna here:) I have noticed the last couple of days that almost everything I post is posted double. My posts, messages and in prayer page when I hit post it posts it twice. Thank you for your help in advance :) Love and hugs

    • 272 posts
    March 22, 2016 11:09 AM EDT

    Hi Dianna! Are you sure you're not clicking the link twice? I noticed that the group message for the photography group posted twice. When sending a group message, there is always a delay for it to send, because of all the people that it's going out to. It's best to click once and just leave it till you get the confirmation. If you are definitely not clicking the link twice, let us know, and I will try to log in as "you" and do some testing :).

    [blockquote]David and Dianna Wyles said:

    Hi there, Dianna here:) I have noticed the last couple of days that almost everything I post is posted double. My posts, messages and in prayer page when I hit post it posts it twice. Thank you for your help in advance :) Love and hugs

    [/blockquote]

  • March 22, 2016 1:30 PM EDT

    You know, at first I thought that too but it kept doing it so I made sure when posting this notice tis morning I only hit once and it posted to my profile poage twice...

    • 272 posts
    March 22, 2016 1:37 PM EDT

    Very weird! Is there anything different, like a new computer or phone? Are you using the same web browser (IE, Chrome, Safari)? Let me know what kind of device and browser you are using and I'll see if I can replicate the problem here.

    [blockquote]David and Dianna Wyles said:

    You know, at first I thought that too but it kept doing it so I made sure when posting this notice tis morning I only hit once and it posted to my profile poage twice...

    [/blockquote]

  • March 22, 2016 2:08 PM EDT

    I have a google chrome browser on my windows 7 pc and I have an Astro 9 in. tablet with crome I think...nothin different but this site has been glitching here and there again likeI need to refresh to make the like buttons work some times and such. Thanks for looking into it :) Love you guys and all you do for God's people so much!! ((HUGS))

     

    [blockquote]Sylvia Todd said:

    Very weird! Is there anything different, like a new computer or phone? Are you using the same web browser (IE, Chrome, Safari)? Let me know what kind of device and browser you are using and I'll see if I can replicate the problem here.

    [blockquote]

    • 272 posts
    March 22, 2016 4:50 PM EDT

    Ok, I don't have access to a Windows 7 PC, but if it's the same thing you have been using, it's probably not the factor. I logged in as "you" and did some testing. Just in case it helps, I marked the old messages you had as read (probably not an issue, but I couldn't see anything else). I then sent a message to myself and posted a status update and a photo...all seemed to be working fine from here :-/. The only thing I can think of is that it may be just some Internet lag. If it continues, let us know, and we can brainstorm some more :). (((HUGS)))

     

    [blockquote]David and Dianna Wyles said:

    I have a google chrome browser on my windows 7 pc and I have an Astro 9 in. tablet with crome I think...nothin different but this site has been glitching here and there again likeI need to refresh to make the like buttons work some times and such. Thanks for looking into it :) Love you guys and all you do for God's people so much!! ((HUGS))

    [/blockquote]

  • May 23, 2016 8:39 AM EDT

    Good morning :) I was trying to post a comment in the morning devotion just now and it wont let me post ... I was able to post in creation photography and even change the profile pic but it doesnt work in devotional page... im on my pc.

  • May 23, 2016 8:44 AM EDT

    Ok after refreshing like 5 times >> going from one page back to devotion page then posting the problem here it's seems to have worked and it posted this time :) thank you! God bless

    • 272 posts
    May 23, 2016 9:28 AM EDT

    Hrrm, ok, glad it straightened up, Dianna, sorry about that! I was having an issue posting on the homepage for a few minutes myself, but it seemed to have also straightened up. Possibly an internet burp here?

  • June 24, 2016 7:41 AM EDT

    Good morning :) Just a heades up... I was reading the news letter and tried to click on the poll link ... this is what I got

    Page Not Found

    The page you have attempted to access could not be found.


    Go Back
     I'm on my PC but not sure that would make any difference. 
    I'm going to find the link on the home page now :) God bless
    • 272 posts
    June 24, 2016 8:15 AM EDT

    Thank you very much, Dianna! Weirdly, the text of the link was correct, but the code was not. Fixed now, appreciate the heads up :)!

    [blockquote]David and Dianna Wyles said:

    Good morning :) Just a heades up... I was reading the news letter and tried to click on the poll link ... this is what I got

    Page Not Found

    The page you have attempted to access could not be found.


    Go Back
     I'm on my PC but not sure that would make any difference. 
    I'm going to find the link on the home page now :) God bless

    [/blockquote]

    • 2 posts
    March 23, 2017 1:10 PM EDT
    I was first 2 posts this morning. Site was ok. Its 1.00 now and when trying to read my feedbacks posted as well as groups forum...etc. Background is magnified and can't access.any without pages cutting me off. I have read the other issues so am glad it isn't just me. Please help. I am finally well enough to get back to responding and posts. I read message each day as soon as I wake up. Thanks in advance. Really want to participate. Rebecca
    • 272 posts
    March 23, 2017 1:44 PM EDT

    Hi Rebecca, could you possibly have accidentally zoomed in? You can try hitting Ctrl and the minus key a couple of times. If that doesn't work, let us know what you are using to view the website (Windows 10, iPhone 6, etc) and we'll try to help :)!

     

    [blockquote]Rebecca Adkins said: I was first 2 posts this morning. Site was ok. Its 1.00 now and when trying to read my feedbacks posted as well as groups forum...etc. Background is magnified and can't access.any without pages cutting me off. I have read the other issues so am glad it isn't just me. Please help. I am finally well enough to get back to responding and posts. I read message each day as soon as I wake up. Thanks in advance. Really want to participate. Rebecca [/blockquote]

    • 2 posts
    March 23, 2017 2:12 PM EDT
    I was first 2 posts this morning. Site was ok. Its 1.00 now and when trying to read my feedbacks posted as well as groups forum...etc. Background is magnified and can't access.any without pages cutting me off. I have read the other issues so am glad it isn't just me. Please help. I am finally well enough to get back to responding and posts. I read message each day as soon as I wake up. Thanks in advance. Really want to participate. Rebecca
    • 272 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:25 PM EDT

    Rebecca, I replied to you on the post you made earlier on this - here is a copy :): "Hi Rebecca, could you possibly have accidentally zoomed in? You can try hitting Ctrl and the minus key a couple of times. If that doesn't work, let us know what you are using to view the website (Windows 10, iPhone 6, etc) and we'll try to help :)!"

     

    [blockquote]Rebecca Adkins said: I was first 2 posts this morning. Site was ok. Its 1.00 now and when trying to read my feedbacks posted as well as groups forum...etc. Background is magnified and can't access.any without pages cutting me off. I have read the other issues so am glad it isn't just me. Please help. I am finally well enough to get back to responding and posts. I read message each day as soon as I wake up. Thanks in advance. Really want to participate. Rebecca [/blockquote]