Forums » Testimonies

Easter Day was saved!

• 6 posts
    April 18, 2017 11:45 AM EDT
    I lived in a granny house and my son's family lives next door and my daughter and her family was visiting here from Washington,, so we were planning a gathering and dinner in my son's house. As we were cooking ham and veggie casserole in my son's kitchen and yams in my oven at the granny house. So as I limped and hop ( bad hip joints) to my son's house thru the rain...... was at my son's house for about 10 mins then all of sudden both of my hearing aid batteries went dead on me! So I thought " oh man, I am not gonna missed out hearing my grandchildren 's laughter and squeals" so I limped and hop back to my granny house thru the rain and opened my door and my house was filled with propane from my top stove that was left on without flame. Thank you Lord for making me go back and turn off the stove! It is amazing how the Lord work in mysterious ways!
    Yes, I enjoyed the rest of the Easter Day and hearing my 7 grandchildren's laughter and squeals! Praise the Lord! Amen!!!!
    • 6 posts
    April 20, 2017 10:57 AM EDT
    i don't know if anybody understood my story.... God saved our day from loosing my home to the propane fire.
    • 6 posts
    April 20, 2017 10:57 AM EDT
    i don't know if anybody understood my story.... God saved our day from loosing my home to the propane fire.
    • 3 posts
    April 20, 2017 11:19 AM EDT

Wow , great story , Thank You Jesus you go before us you go behind us , Lord you are with us. I am so glad you and your family are safe , what a blessing.

• 275 posts
    April 20, 2017 1:38 PM EDT

Wow, what an interesting way for God to lead you back to your house! Praise Him for saving your house!

[blockquote]Debi Burton said: I lived in a granny house and my son's family lives next door and my daughter and her family was visiting here from Washington,, so we were planning a gathering and dinner in my son's house. As we were cooking ham and veggie casserole in my son's kitchen and yams in my oven at the granny house. So as I limped and hop ( bad hip joints) to my son's house thru the rain...... was at my son's house for about 10 mins then all of sudden both of my hearing aid batteries went dead on me! So I thought " oh man, I am not gonna missed out hearing my grandchildren 's laughter and squeals" so I limped and hop back to my granny house thru the rain and opened my door and my house was filled with propane from my top stove that was left on without flame. Thank you Lord for making me go back and turn off the stove! It is amazing how the Lord work in mysterious ways! Yes, I enjoyed the rest of the Easter Day and hearing my 7 grandchildren's laughter and squeals! Praise the Lord! Amen!!!![/blockquote]

• 6 posts
    April 22, 2017 11:50 AM EDT
    Yes it was Amazing!!!!